Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bound by blood [prp Ren]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

Bound by blood [prp Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec - 16:13

I had yet another task given to me. But not by my Master, by a teacher of the academy. Apparently, some guy named Ren needed some supplies for his house. It was just adding on all the work I had to do for my own Master. Ryo-Sama barely aknowledges me anyway, if not to give me something to do, he pretty much ignores me. What good was it to bring me back from the death if its only to make me do his chores? And now, Ryo-Sama has his lover, Aito-Sama. I've not even been introduced to him, that's how unimportant I am to my Master. I sighed and replaced the heavy bag on my shoulders and kept walking.
The teacher told me that Ren had a cave closeby. I finally found it and called his name. No answer. I slowly and very silently walked in. I wanted to put his supplies somewhere safe for him. I walked in deeper and found a very cozy living area. But still no bengal tiger. I went further and then heard a splashing noise. I stoped and turned around. I walked towards the sound and saw a tanned man in a pond, washing. And here I thought that the Tiger never showed his trued face to anyone. I guess I was lucky then.
I walked to the opening and leaned against the rock wall. He was very sexy, wet and strong looking. I felt my long dead heart beating faster and my blood running in my veins. It felt hot. It felt strange. I had a feeling that my face was light pink instead of white. It felt as though I was dancing with Death again.
With a light gasp, I dropped the heavy bag at my feet. I lowered my head when I knew he turned around after hearing the noise of the falling bag.

"Akimi Sensei sent me to bring you some supplies. I...won't tell anyone about what I saw, Ren-Sama."

He probably didn't even know who I was. People never noticed me. I bowed and then slowly turned around. He probably didn't want me around either. Death came to my side then and snickered.

"What's this, little servant? Does seeing a naked beast make your heart flutter? Ryo wouldn't like it if he learned that you are thinking of something that he didn't allow. Remember, you belong to us..."

I chased him away and then tripped on a rock and fell face first. Fantastic. I moaned in pain and stayed on the ground, whallowing in my own clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jan - 8:21

He was bathing, in his pond. Ren always liked the open area rather than closed one. He always liked the nature more than places covered with stones and steel like the modern places around here. It was in the early morning. But then, as he washed he heard some noise. A boy there, spoke that he was assigned to provide the supplies that ren ordered back then. He mentioned a name that ren never heard, and of course he never cared about it. The boy said he would not tell anyone about what he saw, but at that time, the boy, he did not see Ren's face, he only saw his back, naked. That was lucky. Since he knew that there was a stranger at his cave, he turned into a white Bengal tiger. Of course with his big fury figure like always. Piercing blue eyes. He then jumped out from the pond and he dry himself off the water. His fur were all messed up and there's nothing he could do about it.
He walked towards the boy and then, he sniffed him closely. Ren growled low and he starred at the boy, he sniffed him again. Knowing his scent well. He growled softly, and then. He sat down near the boy.

,' all right. So where did you put them? Fridge? Supply depot place?"

Then, as Ren sat close to the boy, he could sense something strange. This boy. His aura was different. Who was he? Ren knew this aura and he knew it well. He sensed this kind of aura somewhere, he knew it. He then walked closer to the boy, sniffed his cheek, neck, and then, Ren growled again to the boy. He used his paw to push the boy on the ground. Ren got the boy under his paw and claw.

,' you…. Who are you? I knew your scent… this aura… I knew it somewhere…"

Ren knew that this was not just a simple boy. He knew it. Simple boy did not have such dark aura. This… he kept on thinking and.. he remember one person who has the similar aura.. Ryo takeda.. the master of Death. This boy.. surely got the same aura as that cold bastard Ryo. Ren smirked and he growled low on the boy.

,' Ryo takeda….I knew it!!! Your aura is the same as his!! That jerk is a trouble maker… and you…. His minion! "

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jan - 9:30

I stood back up eventually, though then there was a huge tiger in front of me. He asked me where I put the supplies and I pointed to the bag next to me. I didn't know that he had a fridge or a supply depo. Did it look like I was checking around? I only did what I was ordered to do.
The tiger started sniffing me out. How strange was this. I never expected a bengal tiger to act this way. He asked me who I was. I stayed silent and emotionless. Master had not given me permission to talk to others other then to tell them my buisness with them. The tiger then pushed me down and put his big paw on my chest, I also saw the deadly claws resting over my skin. I felt no fear. Death would join me if it was my time. But then again, Master was still using me.
The growling tiger finally spoke about my Master. He claimed I was his minion. If only. Death was his minion, I was...Nothing. I was a simple slave, a servant, nothing more. The tiger was visibly trying to intimidate me, I simply rose my hand and touched his fur on his front leg, so soft. I gave him a very light smile.

"I'm afraid I must contradict you, Sagara-Sama. Death is hos minion. I am nothing but a slave. I am Kerai Shiyounin. Maybe in the past I had another name, maybe I looked different. Today I am nothing more then a walking corpse, revived five hundred years after my last dance by Takeda-Sama in order to be his servant."

I used to have another name, I used to be noble. I used to have a life, but after resting for so many years and being woken up by the man I had fallen in love with, I was brought back down into the hellish truth. I am nothing to him.
I slowly ran my hand gigher to the tiger's face and scratched his furry head. It felt so nice. I just wanted to touch more of it. Soft, thick, warm.

"I'm afraid you can't kill me. Master wouldn't allow it. And I understand why you feel awkward around me, I feel no fear, even though you are quite fierce. I just can't help feeling so...warm around you, Sagara-Sama. Forgive my honesty."

I should really escape while I could, but I had been ordered to listen to the teachers. Akimi Sensei has told me to help Ren Sagara Sama. If he needed more help, then I would help him with anything.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jan - 10:08

Not afraid, this boy was probably the first student who was not afraid of ren and he knew why, the boy spoke it. He was already dead, or pretty much dead so he was not afraid of death. The boy stated his name as Keira and spoke another things which was not important so Ren turned a deaf ear on those complaints. Ren did not like this kid being too friendly with him. He did not like to be touched by strangers in such a way. He snarled and shrugged off his head from the boy's hands. He gave a glare to Kerai. The boy said stupid thing about Ren being warm, well.. he would show him how cold he was then.

Ren turned around, walked to check his supply, the boy put them on the supply depot place. That was good thing then. Though he already eaten so he was not so hungry right now. Then, as he walked around his home, he found the boy sitting on his couch in the living room. Ren let the boy did what he wanted. The boy had spoken before that Ren could not kill him because his mater Ryo would not allow it. Should he really give a test to that? This kid really put his faith on that jerk Ryo takeda? What a laughable fact. Ren knew this Ryo quite well, if he did not see someone or something as important, he would not hesitate to abandon it or even worse, took a joy killing that person or thing. That was why Ren stayed away from Ryo most of the time, he did not want to be marked as killer for killing Ryo because he was out of mercy.

,' yeah right…. Can't kill you… ha!!... laughable boy indeed. I can't believe you are so idiot to the point you believe that Ryo takeda cared about your life."

Seriously, Ren saw enough, this boy, he was not the first who say those thigns about Ren, and he was not the only one got betrayed and fooled by their own idiocy. Ren thought about it. The boy deliver the goods, so why did he stay here? Was he sent here to do something else? Spying and kill Ren maybe? That Ryo was full of scheme and trick. This fragile looking boy could be bad news for Ren.

,' if you don't have anything else to do, get out. Unless you are a bad news that Ryo sent to spy on me? You should've known, i don't believe Ryo takeda anything!"

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan - 8:08

The tiger growled and shook away my hand. I was out of place. Of course Sagara-Sama wouldn't want someone as filthy as me to touch him. He scoffed at my claim of him not being able to kill me and then left to go check on the contents of the bag. During that time, I stood up and walked to the couch. I sat down and looked at my hands on my knees. He felt so warm and soft. I could have plunged my finger in his fur for ever. I rarely had the chance to feel such warmth. And sadly for my desire to be held the way Master holds his lover, Sagara-Sama was right. Master couldn't care less about me. I was brought back only to be his slave. I am just convenient. A usefull tool that he can manipulate the way he desires. If I died, he would either leave me to the crows or revive me again to put me back to work.
Sagara-Sama growled at me again. He told me that if I had nothing else to do then I could just get out. He seemed to have this strange misunderstanding that I was here on Master's orders to spy on him. Why would my Master want to spy on a tiger? I looked down, never looking up in his fierce eyes.

"Akimi Sensei specifically asked me to help you with anything you need. Sensei believes that one that never turns into a man might need help to do some things, or, perhaps you have need of my smaller figure in order to go to unaccessable areas to you. As for my Master, I have recieved no order of such to spy on you, Sagara-Sama. My instructions for Master are always the same. Furthermore, Sagara-Sama does not have to remind me that my very existence is useless and meaningless. I do know that Master only sees me as a convenient tool. My demise is up to him."

The entity Death floated around me, mocking me. It would get bored of my non reactive personality and simply leave my side soon. I stood up, kneeled on the ground in front of Sagara-Sama and then bowed low. Death left then, telling me that he would reap my soul soon enough. So my time was counted then?

"Please allow me to help in any way possible. Please make use of me."
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan - 9:50

He was getting all alert with the boy near him. This boy was Ryo's servant. He was a necro and he was pure evil, of course ren would be all alert towards this boy. Though it was not the boy's fault, it was just ren's nature when he was around someone he felt a bit uncomfortable with ( as in suspicious and evil).

The boy said that Ren might need help for some areas that was not reachable by him since he was a big white tiger. Well.. there was a reason why his home was a big cave with no small areas or room inside. It was mostly wide areas clear with no furniture, there were no small things in here, only main furniture and tools like stove, fridge, and all, which was quite big of course. Though this boy insisted that he should help ren. Well.. then the tiger had no reason to reject further than this. The boy.. seemed to be trustworthy, for now

Ren walked to the couch, he looked more to the boy. He growled low. He sniffed the boy again. He was sure, has a strange dark scent on him. Ren did not want to turn into a man because he did not find anyone trustworthy enough to see his form or face. And this boy, he was Ryo's servant, if he saw Ren's form, Ryo would automatically knew about it as well, and Ren did not want that, he dislike that.

,' it's not that I never turn into a man, I don't want people see my true self, especially that bastard Ryo takeda. Stay like this was safer for me. and you know what? i barely have anyone around me so... i dont' know what to do with you... anyway... you do whatever you like.."

Ren, who never had servant, did not know how to deal with this boy, he couldn't send him away, and he couldn't ask him to do stuffs. Ren always did his own house chores all the time. It was awkward for him to order someone around to do those job instead. He yawned and he wagged his tail around. He felt sleepy all of a sudden, did not know why.. maybe because he did not have anything to do?
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan - 8:09

Sagara-Sama seemed to think I smelt strange. I didn't mind. Actually, I had nothing to say, I was technically under his orders right now. Though he didn't give me any order. He told me to do what I wanted. I didn't know what I wanted. Nobody had ever asked me what I wanted to do, and Master had never told me to do what I wanted either. I waited on my knees, on the rocky floor until Sagara-Sama yawned in my face. I looked down and saw him going off the lay down. He fell asleep not long after. I stayed on my knees and waited. That was the way I was forced to act.
After a few hours, my knees were really painful, but I hadn't moved yet. The sun was going down and the cave grew darker and darker. I was afraid of the dark. It reminded me of my death. I trembled when there was no more light. Tears came out of my eyes and I whined lightly. Though it seemed to be enough to wake Sagara-Sama up. I bowed.

"G...good evening...Sagara-Sama...Forgive me for...waking you up...Wou...woukd you like me to...make food for you?"

My voice was trembling, my body was trembling a little more violently. My fear for the darkness was very deeply rooted. I didn't want to go outside right now, but Master would want me to clean up the castle during the night, while he is holding Aito-Sama. The tiger's eyes were catching the faintest lights and frightened me lightly, they were glowing in the darkness. A loud bang coming from outside and a flash of lightning made me jump. I tried my best to regain my compusure, but I was almost in a panicked state.

"Fo...give me Sagara-Sama...darkness is...I...can't..."

I curled into a ball and tried to hide my face in my hands. I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to do anything, though if I was ordered too, I will do as I am told.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan - 9:30

Eventually, as Ren sat on the couch and he became sleepy, though when he felt no light around him, he woke up. He found the boy crying and then, he heard loud roar of the thunder. Of course, being the lord of thunder, ren did not afraid of it. He was doing just fine, though the boy, he was crying and he said he was afraid of darkness. Oh well.. it couldn't be helped then. Ren turned back into a man and he threw some blue flames all over the torches in the cave, instantly, the cave became all bright. Right in time, before the boy could look, Ren turned back into his white tiger form.

He walked towards the boy. Then, he nudged his big fury head against the boy's chest. He rubbed it lightly and growled low. He sniffed the boy again, he was getting all familiar with the boy's scent right now, this was good.

,' no need to make food for me, I still had the miso soup on the fridge. I think you'd better stay on bed or something, with blanket all over of course."

Ren trotted away as he lifted the boy on his back, he walked towards a room and then he dropped the boy inside that bedroom. He pulled the blanket and covered the boy with it. He walked away then, that way the boy would feel better.

As he walked away, he headed towards the fridge, opened it, and then, he turned into a man again. He took the miso soup bowl and heated it. He then ate it and finished in no time. Of course, he still remember that he had the boy in his cave, he could not wander around like this, he needed to turn back into a tiger again. So he did. Then, he called out to the boy. Telling him to eat if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan - 10:52

It surprused me to feel the big tiger's head against my chest. I liked it since it felt warm and soft. Though what followed next was totally unexpected. Sagara-Sama tild me to go sleep in his bed. I wanted to refuse, but he...made me ride his back and dropped me at his bed. I let him cover me up. This was wrong. I should be the one to take care of him, not the other way around. I should be the one to cover him with his blanket and sit on the floor not in his bed.
The tiger then called me from the kitchen, breaking my thoughts and said that if I was hungry there was soup. Again, I should have been the one to cook for him. This was all wrong. This was completely confusing me.
I slipped out of the hot blankets and slowly walked to Sagara-Sama's side. I really didn't understand. Why was he treating me like...a living being? Master only treated me as a tool after all, why would tgis stranger treat me normally? And again he said if I want. I had a choice in all this. I took a bowl and filled it with soup. I slowly ate it and even moaned since it was that good to me. It was like the taste of freedom. I looked at the tiger until another loud thunder made me curl in a ball against the big feline. I trembled violently and started humming a song. Usually that helped me.

"Forgive me...Sagara-Sama...I just...need to pass through this..."

Back when I was still somebody, my butler would have been the one to hold me during such nights, but now I was alone. Master wouldn't hold me, he'd probably send me outside just to see me panic. Master was like that. Though I shouldn't think badly of him, he was nice enough to let me sleep in the castle. Another boom made me shut my eyes close and grab on to Sagara-Sama's thick fur. I started appologizing over and over again. I'll let him beat me up later on, I just needed the comfort now, the safety.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 11:19

Seriously, this kid.. he was not belong here with ren was he? He was practically freaking out all the time ever since he got here. The teacher who sent him in must be an idiot ones. Ren sighed as he noticed the boy kept on being afraid and all. Thunders, rain.. all that came from nature was a good friend for Ren, he was a tiger, an animal, he loves nature! Nature is his mother! His family and his home! And thunder.. that was his best friend. He sighed when he felt the kid curled up and leaned on him, such troublesome boy. Guess he belonged to summer or spring.. or something like.. "thunder and lightning free' place.

,' know what? I start to think the teacher who sent you here was an idiot…how could that guy sent a boy who was so freaked out of thunder to my aid? Didn't he know that thunder was my best pal? Seriously.. keirai-chan I think you got into the wrong place.. you've been freaking out like all the time ever since you got here."

Ren had no choice but to bring this boy to another place. Perhaps the bed or couch would be better, near the fireplace. He let the boy rested his whole body against ren's thick fur and warm body. Ren growled low in comfort. If for this boy thunder was a monster, then for ren, thunder was like an old friend, asking him to play outside. As they stayed indoors the whole time, ren noticed that the thunder and the rain stopped. He looked around and it was already morning. The air was fresh, smelt like rain. Ren loved this. He would come out and play now. He rubbed his face against the boy's body and woke him up.

,' ne.. kerai-chan do you want to go outside? I'm going outside, the air smells good."

Ren trotted outside and he breathed in the air. It was fresh, and good. He growled in comfort. He was in his tiger form all the time ever since the boy got here. He was not comfortable to show his human form towards strangers. Especially… a boy who was afraid of Ren's best pal, lightning, thunder!. Maybe… he just need to change the boy's view of thunder? He could do that. He heard the boy behind him, and then, he led the boy into a dark cave. He told kerai to stay close to him. The cave was not far, it was just nearby. When they arrive, Ren started to let out his thunder power. He made the lightning formed a tiger and let that tiger ran and float in the air. He said to the boy

,' see… thunder is not always bad… he's my best pal. Do you like this little show?"

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 12:28

It seems that after being called silly for fearing thunderstorms, I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew, Sagara-Sama was calling me to go outside with him. Should I take it as an order? Yes, probably. I got up and followed him the the outside world. Everything was wet and the thick purple clouds were leaving. There was a little bit of sunlight as well. I stood silently with Sagara-Sama next to me, though then he made a tiger of lightning appear. I flinched lightly and then relaxed. That tiger was adorable, really.

"I am not afraid of lightning, it's the thunder that comes with it that strikes fear in my heart. I find lightning is actually very beautiful, the sound scares me."

I reached towards the lightning tiger, but then I heard some men laughing as they walked towards us. Sagara-Sama was in the shadows, relaxing, so they didn't see him.

"Hey look, its the undead slave! Hey Kerai, get on all fours. I suddenly feel like fucking your ass. And while you're at it, give my friend here a blowjob."

I clenched my jaw and politely bowed.

"I'm afraid I have not recieved orders to satisfy you two."

They got pissed and started beating me up. I curled into a ball and endured the beating, but it didn't take long for Sagara-Sama to defend me again. Though I was bleeding on the side of my eye, my lip, bruised on my ribs and arms and even my legs. My head hurt, but I still smiled and bowed at Sagara-Sama.

"Forgive md for the trouble Sagara-Sama."
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 9:09

He was relaxing and showing Kerai how beautiful lighting was. Of course, in the right hand, thunder and lightning could make a living, they could be used as energy to make lights and brightened the whole area. Then, at some point keirai was moving away and Ren was resting in the shadows silently, alone there. Until he heard noises and it was obviously kerai's voice, he was in trouble. Ren saw some boys beating Kerai and so, in his tiger form, he jumped out from the bushes and he growled loudly , a terrifying growl that would make a grizzly bear ran like crazy. Those boys ran off like crazy, they piss on their pants as they did. Then, ren walked towards kerai. The boy was hurt. Badly. So, he used his healing power on kerai.

When the boy was already in good shape to move by himself, Ren nudged his big fury head against kerai's chest. He growl low and deep. He rubbed his head more and placed his big paw on kerai's lap as well. He then rested himself on kerai's lap. He starred at the little boy then.

,' feel better? From now on, just stay close to me, understand? This is not a choice this is an order."

Then, Ren moved lightly and he picked up kerai on his back. He made the boy ride his back again. Twice already. Ren would love to go for a swim in a lake, so he went there, a hidden lake with waterfall on it and lots of trees around it. He walked and then he arrived at the lake. The water was crystal clear. Then, he put down kerai there and he said to the boy.

,' want to swim with me? Come on, let's have some fun shall we? I'll let you play in the water, on my back, just hold on to me ok?"

Then, with kerai still on his back, Ren went to the water. He slowly swam around the boy was really light. He felt the boy played happily with the water, it made ren smiled. Cute boy indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 11:18

Sagara-Sama had me on his back again. This was a little embarassing, I wasn't supposed to be treated so kindly. The tiger brought me to a lake and he went in with me on his back. I still had my clothes on, I might get sick, but I recieved an order from Sagara-Sama. Stay close to him. I had to obey. Though seeing the tiger swiming around me, I laughed. I never thought I would see a tiger doing the dog paddle. We actually had fun in the water, I smiled. When we were done however, clouds were covering the sun again and I could hear thunder far away. Strangely, I wasn't afraid of it anymore. Since I was soaked, I took my clothes off and made a fire. Though it floated in front of me. I then made some wind to hold my clothes up in the air. As ordered, I stayed close to the tiger. For the first time in five hundred years, I felt happy and alive. I leaned against a tree and sighed in comfort. Though, since we swam and played in the water all day, my stomac grumbled loudly. Still using another element, I pulled out four decent sized fish. I scaled them, gutted them and skewered them on two branches and placed them near the fire. I then called Sagara-Sama closer to the fire so he could try up.

"I've prepared four fish. I'm afraid it's not much, but it should suffice for now. If Sagara-Sama wishes to take his other form, I will gladly blindfold myself. Though I do have a request if Lord Sagara does turn into a man...may I ask for...a dance?"

The last time I had danced was with my Master Takeda. That was five hundred years ago. I am a dancer, I missed dancing. I wondered if this man would dance with me. This was my choice I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 14:46

He was carrying this kid on his back, this little brat better saw this as a rare treatment! Ren never let anyone ride his back, this kid, he did it because he was starting to like Kerai. He could only wish that this kid did not ruin it. They kept on playing in the water and then, kerai went to the land, he rested there and he baked some fishes. He called ren to eat and then, asked a ridiculous thing from him, a dance!! Ren was a wild Bengal tiger and he was no dancer!! He grabbed the fish, ate his share and then he drank some water. He was still in his tiger form right now. He sighed and dried himself up. Then, he rested next to kerai.

,' are you out of your mind? Dance with you? Do I look like I could dance? I was more than confident that I would crush your feet before the song played."

Ren was not a dancer and he barley dance! Well if this kid wanted to dance, Ren would not say no, he would allow this kid to do anything he wanted to. Ren looked at the kid. He growled low and he placed his head on Kerai's thigh.

,' you could dance with others if you want, I don't mind, or just dancing by yourselves like a solo dancer maybe? I don't mind that either.. I'm not an artistic person, I barely knew about dancing and such."

Ren yawned, he felt sleepy, but sleeping here… maybe not safe, so, after kerai finished his meal, they both went back to sagara's cave. There, Ren jumped on his bed and he fell asleep. Kerai, was right next to him, on the same bed. Since he was ordered to stay close to Ren. The tiger growled in comfort and fell asleep instantly, with his big paw on kerai's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSun 9 Feb - 9:15

I spoke out of term. How dare I ask him for something? I would have to ask for punishment later. I shut up instantly and let Sagara-Sama bring me to his cave again. He seemed to want me to sleep in his bed with him. I couldn't really leave anyways, I had the order to stay close to him and his big, clawed paw was on my chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep as well, though since I was cold, I unconsciously got closer to the big tiger and cuddled against him. This felt so nice.
Though as I slept, I felt a very dark entity around us. I opened my eyes and saw death standing next to the bed. He was glaring at me.

"You are a terrible slave. How dare you sleep in a bed? We gave you life again and yet you dare get comfortable with some cat?!  I will thoroughly torture you and that stupid Ryo wont know anything about it!"

I tried to place myself to shield Sagara-Sama from death, but he wasn't after the tiger. He crushed my throat so I couldn't scream and then dug his hand in my chest without ripping my skin and then he squeezed my heart. I had never felt anything so painful. I couldn't move, I couldn't scream. Death played with my heart, squeezing it, then releasing and squeezing it again. He did that until blood flew out of my nose and mouth then he told me to remember my place and left.
There was a bruise around my neck and I was crying softly. I managed to slip off Sagara-Sama's bed and curled into a ball on the cave's ground. Listen to orders. Fear death. Do as you're told. Expect punishment. That was my life now. I trembled on the ground as I cried. I hoped that Sagara-Sama wouldn't punish me for getting off his bed when he woke up.  When I felt him moving, I wanted to disapear. I tried to slip under his bed. I didn't want to get hurt anymore. I just wanted to be free, but that wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb - 14:28

he was sleeping and he held the boy close to him to keep him warm since it was obvious that the boy felt cold. so, he kept kerai warm with his thick fur. then, when he woke up, eh found kerai in a strange position of sleeping and he noticed the bruises on kerai's body, what did happened when he was asleep? did someone broke inside and torture kerai? no.. that couldn't be it! this cave was hidden and only Sagara know the place! since ren knew that he would never got information from kerai, he decided to call his colleagues, Ryo takeda.

this boy claimed to be Ryo's slave right? ren just assumed that Ryo send something bad to torture kerai. but then, ryo said he did not send anything or anyone, in fact, he was releasing kerai and told him that he was free to go anywhere he wanted. hearing that, ren felt relaxed. he hung up the phone and then he went to kerai. he looked at the boy, and he simply healed him off the bruises

,' Ryo takeda says you're free, just called him, he said so. now, you are free kerai-chan, you can go anywhere you wish."

ren did not want to be this boy's new chain. he never chain anyone on him. he liked this boy, he just want this boy to be free that's all, simple. he knew that this boy would probably afraid of living here, but, this was ren's home, he couldn't leave this place. he ruffled the boy's hair and pet him gently.

,' little boy, you can stay or go, it's all your call, i won't force anything on you. but.. if you stay, make sure you do the chores."

of course, staying here would not be free. ren got house chores, school chores to be taken care of. if this boy wanted a living, he should work on it, and ren, he was willing to give a shelter for this boy, now, it's all up to kerai's decision.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar - 7:46

I heard Sagara-Sama talking on the phone and I panicked when he mentioned me. Was he talking to Master? After that call, he healed me and said that Master had freed me. I wasn't needed anymore. So that had not been a nightmare. The man I had fallen in love with many years ago had rejected me completely. I had served him for many years and now I was thrown away, like yesterday's trash.
Sagara-Sama's hand on my head made me snap out of it as he said that I could stay here if I do the chores. He...wanted me? He really wanted me to stay by his side? I was happy that I had found a new Master so quickly. I didn't know how to live without a Master anymore. I stood up, ran to Master and wrapped my arms around his body. I hugged him. Maybe he'd be a kind and caring Master compared to Takeda-Sama.

"I promise to do my best to serve you Master Sagara! Thank you!"

I smiled at him, feeling heat rush go my facs. I was actually blushing. I then let go, bowed and went off to make some food. Breakfast for my Master. I made him his food and served it to him with a smile before I started cleaning his...house or cave...his home. But as I was cleaning, I hesrd my Master growl and I flinched, letting myself kneel on the ground and bowed. Had I done something wrong?

"Nii-San, it's just me. I came to give you something special. Look at what I found! Real antilope meat!"

Master has a brother? I stood back up and went to make some tea for both of them. Master's brother looked at me strangely. Takeda-Sama didn't want me to ever be noticed, I didn't know if my new Master was the same. I went away from the two siblings, hidding in silence so that I didn't get in the way.

[b]"Wasn't that Takeda sensei's little pet? What's he doing here?"[/b
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 9:05

He smirked when Kerai said that he would do his best to serve him, well, he better be, since Ren was giving him a free place to stay so Kerai should pay with his cleaning and maid skill whatsoever. Then, he let kerai do his job, cleaning and cooking breakfast, he was such a happy kid now, well… compared to their first meeting, kerai had more smile on his face now, that was good. Then, as ren ate, he heard something, he growled but it was just his brother. He sighed and then he let his brother joined in the meal. Then, he saw kerai doing something really odd, he was hiding but of course he was visible on Ren's sight. He called for that boy and then, he introduced the silly kerai to his brother.

,' all right little puppy, this is kerai, and he is my new disciple from now on, and kerai this is my brother the big baby panther, don't annoy him or he will scratch your face."

His brother frowned and disapprove towards ren's words, but ren slapped his head in a loving way and shut him up. Then, when they were done eating, kerai washed the dishes and then, ren thought about something, kerai would want a room right? His own room with his own color? He turned to kerai and then grabbed his head, he pet and ruffled the little boy's head.
,' so kerai-chan, tell me, what color you want for the bedroom? And don’t say you don't know."

Judging the personality of this boy, he might say something like " I will take what ren sama chose for me, or things like that which was not what ren wanted form this boy.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 11:09

When Master called for me while his brother was there, I was expecting a scolding, but instead I was...introduced to his brother? I blushed and bowed deeply. Master told me not to annoy him or I would get my face scratched. I took note of that. I wanted to make Master live having me around. I had to make it so he would be happy to have me as a slave. I then let Master and his brother talk for a while as I cleaned the dishes and the other places that needed to be cleaned.
After some time, when Master's brother left, I was called to his side once more and he asked me what color I wanted for my room. I would have my own room? He added that he didn't want me to let hm chose, he wanted my choice. I looked down and though for a while. I never had to think about that, but then, I remembered that we were in a cave. We couldn't paint rock walls, we should keep them natural. I bkwed to my Master.

"No paint is needed, Master. It's better to keep the natural color. Though Master doesn't need to provide me with a room, I can sleep...elsewhere."

Takeda-Sama had never given me a room and I was alright. Master didn't need to give me a room, he could easily use the space for something else. I saw Master raise his hand and I instinctively dropped to my knees and closed my eyes tightly. I heard Master sigh. I was used to being punished when I didn't say what my Master wanted me to say. Though I was not hit, a hand simply ruffled my hair and I dared open my eyes to look up. I grabbed the hand and gently kissed it. It was going to take a while before I got over the torture I had endured with Takeda-Sama.

[color=lightblue"I'm...sorry Master...I flinched..."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 11:40

This kid, he needed to be more relax for real. Ren would need to work more on this boy, he felt like a thug every time this boy flinched or feared him. Seriously, even though ren was a big bengal tiger, he was no thug or bastard, he would not harm someone who did not harm him. Kerai dared to kiss ren's hands and the tiger smirked. That's a good beginning. Though he would teach this boy to relax more right now.

After his brother left, ren and kerai went to a lake and they stayed on the grassy ground, under the tree. A big tree. Then, ren made kerai sat on his lap and he ruffled the boy's hair again , gently. He made kerai faced the lake and then, he held Kerai in his arms from behind. He then showed kerai the fishes in the lake which connected to the river, there were so many all in different colors too.

,' all right little kerai try to relax more okay? I'm not a thug here, I'm a tiger."

,' do you see that? The golden trout fish? We have plenty of those in here, so you can simply fish in here if you are hungry ok?"

Then, ren kept hugging the little kerai boy and he played with the boy's hair, cute. He then noticed that the wind blew a bit strong so he turned into a big tiger. He made Kerai lied down under him and he covered the boy with his big fury figure. He licked kerai's face all over then.

,' how is it? Warm?"

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 12:00

Master thought that I should learn to relax. I was calm, except when I felt that I was going to get punished. He brought me to the lake, held me against him. I wasn't used to being held like this. Master showed me the golden trouts in the water and I smiled lightly. Though then the wind picked up and I shivered. Master then transformed into a tiger and practically laid down on me. He was heavy, but it felt nice. He asked me if it was warm and I shoved my face in the thick fur with a big smile.

"It feels amazing Master! So thick and warm and soft. Master is so lucky! And I will do what Master says and...relax."

I rubbed my face against the thick fur and it made me happy. If Master allowed me to hold him like that it meant that he liked me, right? I must have been very comfortable because the next time I opened my eyes, it was dark and Master was sleeping on me. I smiled and slipped out from under him. I wanted to wash. Master was sleeping, so I didn't feel too shy to take off all my clothes and then walk in the cold lake. As I gently washed my skin, I saw some fish swimming around me and I used my element controling ability to play with them as well. I made the water dance around me in a magical way and I actually had fun doing it. I hadn't been myself in so long. Though I used that same power to put four big fish on the ground, I'll cook them after my bath and make food for Master. When I walked out, I used fire to dry my body up instantly and dressed back up. Nobody needed to see how thin and bony I was. I grabbed the fish and gently cooked them over an open flame after preparing them. When they were ready, I noticed Master was awake. How long had he been awake. Did he...see me naked?

"Eum...Master...food is ready!"
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 13:15

The boy was cute, Ren liked it when the boy cuddled himself against his thick soft fur, he was so much like a little kitten. Just cute. But then, ren fell asleep and then the next thing that woke him up was the scent of baked fish. He opened his eyes and yawned , he growled loudly and then, he rubbed his face with his big paws, then, he walked towards the fish, he ate it. When he was done, he washed his fury face on the pond and then he called for Kerai.

When the boy came to him, Ren made him ride his back and told the boy to hold on tightly on him, but don't pull the fur. Then, Ren slowly swam in the lake. He knew this was fun for Kerai, the boy would love this right? Though after some time swimming on the lake, Ren went back to the dry land and then he played with kerai.

He rolled over and he growled at the boy, captured the boy's head with his big furry paw, and then rubbed his big fury face against Kerai's tiny body as he growled again deeply. Ren licked kerai's face all over and he put his big paw on Kerai's head, then, he rolled over again and this time, he made Kerai sat on his fury belly. Ren growled as he was lying on the ground with his four paws in the air, poking Kerai playfully.

,' you like this form of mine little kerai? So let's play more then!"

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 8:41

Master ate the fish and then rinsed his face. Then, he made me ride his back and I laughed and smiled as he swam with me on him again. When we came back out, we kept playing some more. I loved it when he rubbed his head against mine. Cats usually do that when they like someone, but I doubt Master likes me. I think he's just playful. When he flipped us around, making me sit on his belly, I was happy that he was in this form. It might have made me feel a littke awkward if he would have been a man. Master then asked me if I liked this form. I smiled at him and hugged one of his paws, rubbing the soft pads on my face.

"I love Master either way. In this form, you are more approacheable and fun to play with, as a man you are very handsome and filled with pride. So either form Master takes, I'm happy to serve you!"

The cold breeze blew again and since I was wearing nothing but wet clothes, I shivered and then tried to hide in Master's thick fur. I love Master, I really do. I hugged him tightly and moaned softly with a wide smile. As I held on to him, I felt someone pulling me off my Master. I felt searing pain in my back, probably from Master trying to hold me against him. The next thing I knew, I had a sharp dagger under my chin. Then I felt something hot and wet on my cheek. I was licked?

"You got yourself a cute little pet...Tiger. How about I destroy him? Or I can defile him right in front of you?"[/b

Being Takeda's pet, I learned a few tricks. Vvesides, I didn't want to be a pain for Master Sagara. I stepped on his foot hard, the dagger mived away and I turned around to snap him nose. I got a good view of his face. A snake tasonosenshi. He backed away after I had defended myself and then claimed that he would be back to get his revenge in ways we didn't expect. I turned and smiled at my Master, Something tickled my neck. I touched gently and then looked at my fingers. Blood. With a sigh, I healed myself. I still had blood on my fingers though.

"Does Sagara-Sama want to lick my blood? Tigers like blood, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 9:09

While ren was enjoying his time with little sweet kerai, something just had to disturb the fun, a snake, in the end, kerai was bleeding, and the bad thing was, he asked ren to lick it. Not good. True that tigers love blood, but Kerai might not aware of the consequences, death. Ren turned into his man form and he took a small towel and healed Kerai's wounds, cleaning his blood. He then starred at the little boy.

,' remember Kerai, don't taunt me with your blood ever again. I don't want to kill you. Blood is bad for me."

It had been centuries ever since ren tasted blood. At that time, he went berserk and kept drinking blood, way worse than vampire, a big wild bengal tiger on the loose with hunger of blood and raw meat. The result, the whole community died and bathed in blood. A nightmare that ren would not want to have ever again.

He then grabbed Kerai and brought him all the way back home, ren put barrier around his home, an invincible one that would burn everything that came closer to it. Now not even an ant would enter is home. This was safer. Ren brought Kerai to a high hill , still inside his home, and they noticed it was sun set now, very pretty. Ren and Kerai cuddled there and then, ren slowly kissed the little kerai, softly, it made the boy blush. Ren liked this boy, he was very cute, adorable. He then placed the boy between his legs and hugged him tightly in his arms. Ruffling his hair and he pointed to the horizon.

,' seee? The sunset is pretty right? I usually came here alone, but now, you're here with me."
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 22:55

Something I thought could almost be sexy turned out to be a very bad idea. Master took his man form and wiped away the blood from my fingers, warning me to never taunt him with blood again. I looked down. I felt bad. I did something wrong. I disappointed my Master. I was a bad per. A terrible servant. However, my feet suddenly left the ground and I was in his arms. I was not being punished for doing something inappropriate. He actually brought me up on a hill and sat me between his legs to watch the sun set. He claimed that he never brought anyone here with him before. I was...special then? I leaned against his wide chest and watched as the solar disk disappeared in the horizon. Though as it vanished, pulling the darkness over us, the temperature dropped as well. I shivered and that made Master wrap his arms around me tightly. I smiled. Master was so kind to me. If I was careful, I might think that he loves me. I sighed and turned around in his arms. I was kneeling now and I wrapped my arms around Master's neck before hugging him.

"Master shouldn't be so kind with me. I'll start thinking Master likes me more then just as a servant. Unless Master...wishes me to do...that kind of thing...to him?"

I blushed more and looked down as I stopped hugging him. That's when something caught my attention from the corner of my eye. I looked up to see a meteor shower. All those falling stars. I heard once that if I was ever to witness this, I should make a wish. But what should I wish for? I couldn't be too selfish, right? And I couldn't want too much and become eager. I joined my hands and wished to find love. True love. It was ridiculous, I was aware of that, but it was the first thing that came to mind. I wanted to fall may in love and to have someone love me just as much. I was secretly wishing that person to be Master Ren, but I didn't add that part to my wish. I then turned around to see Master, grabbed his hands and joined them.

"During a rain of shooting stars, Master should make a wish. It'll surely come true."

I smiled at him in a very cute way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bound by blood [prp Ren]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: