Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage) Empty
PostSubject: i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage)   i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage) Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb - 10:12

Last Name: Kurama
First Name: Mutsuki
Sexual Orientation: N/A

Teacher Or Student: student
Class: nekuromansa - convent of sources

Powers:
- Telekinesis
- Angelus : healing

Physical Description: 4 full lines minimum. (From wall to wall in the post box)

I have long black hair. I have silver eyes, creamy healthy looking skin, Mostly, I would wear nice clothes depends of the occasion. At home, I would wear simple clothes, but i will still keep my black choker on, always, all the time. most of the time, dark colored clothes would work on me, but i like it tight, showing my shape. just loving it. Also, sometimes i would let my four black wings appeared. and in midnight, i would happily flew off to the sky. yeah, I'm a marquis unique one too .  i could teleport, which was just a basic marquis ability not a power actually.

Psychological Description: 4 full lines minimum (From wall to wall in the post box):

i'm someone who likes to be treated rough, rudely, i don't care if you took me as sex toy, or sex slave. as long as i could get the pleasure, then it's a deal for me. you don't need to be faithful with me, yes, you could play around with tons of people, i won't care at all. easy right? i'm an easy person indeed. all i know, was when i was being hurt, that was a sign of affection, care, i don't know anything else. i like it when a man bully me, or hurting me, be it at heart or on my body, or even my soul. short to say, i'm just like a garbage can tho everyone threw their bad things inside. i don't mind, kind of enjoy it anyway. that was how i live.

Story: 7 lines minimum (From wall to wall in the post box)

i was born and then, i ended up inside a garbage can. my parents did not want me. i grew up on the street, became a stray cat, or stray dog, whatever i could do. sometimes, if someone look at me and got interested, they would use my body as cum dump and then gave me some money, or jewels, or maybe food. that was my life, that was my way of survival. with nothing to do, no skills to show, i ended up on the street, sleeping below a bridge, or look for a slump to stay dry from the rain. i had been living this kind of life ever since i was little and till now, i was adult now. i grew up beautiful or so ( people told me that i'm pretty) and they made use of my body because of it. i always move from one arms to another, i did not wish to find one that would keep me forever, my wish was simple, to survive another day.

Last edited by Mutsuki Kurama on Tue 1 Jul - 9:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage)   i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage) Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb - 10:30

validated
Back to top Go down

i have.. PHD ( Permanent Head Damage)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: First Off! :: Presentations-
Jump to: