Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Circus freaks!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astor Dxtreo
Convent of the Sources
Astor Dxtreo

Where are you? : In your wildest...nightmares...

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 11:44

Buongiorno, heyo, zdrastcujte! My high and noble self is looking for a very, polite and young gentlemen to entertain!

Right. That was beautiful now the reall thing. I want someone to fuck, troll and juggle with! ATTENTION! I don't take boring and less prettier than me people. Should I worry that my ego is almost to the sky? Naah, I like beeing tall and if you don't buh bye!!! Have something against me!? I'm watching you wise guy, girl, donkey, monkey, thing...  Suspect 

1 hour later of spa procedures...

Alright, alright I might've been a little harsh  elephant  You aren't mad right? Right? Right? Right? Okays I get it. -lets out a sigh- For crying out loud?! Why do people always get afraid of me! Why?! Whyyyyyy?! o.e
...........This stupid request isn't working at all.......

I just want a playmate and a fuck toy in the same time. Is it too much?! I can be cute and cuddly! Give me a chance! -pushes you down on couch and sits in lap- Alright so you might be bony and edgy but I will behave if you take me home with you!!
Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 12:13

XDDDDD
I like you!!
Be my sin?
Back to top Go down
Astor Dxtreo
Convent of the Sources
Astor Dxtreo

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 12:30

OMG! So much in common! I like myself too!!!

Neat! I'm getting myself a new birdie! What type? God why birds, they are dangerous thigns to play with claws, peaks, wings...Ah what the heck! YoLo! -takes birdie at home-
Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 12:37

Playxwith me right and I'll sing for you Sensei Wink
Back to top Go down
Astor Dxtreo
Convent of the Sources
Astor Dxtreo

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 12:45

Don't have much of a choice do I? Oh well! Lets get on with it! -bell rings-
I'mma crush you!!  bounce  No, no wrong game! Need something more...hmmm...alright, alright I get it! The wink that wink is a hint!

Hmmmmm...aha!
-jumps on you, pushing you down on the ground- Let's play...... Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 12:50

This...is going to be fun ^-^
Back to top Go down
Astor Dxtreo
Convent of the Sources
Astor Dxtreo

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 12:58

Wanna move to chat? Like the on in the box, not this one and we are already chatting! Agh you get my point! Right? Right! Glad we understand eachother! Now we move to the chat! -teleports-
Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 8:47

I made you a post Ring Leader Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circus freaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus freaks!!!   Circus freaks!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circus freaks!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: Out of Game :: Requests of all kinds-
Jump to: