Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A not so pleasant surprise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

Where are you? : i'm not sure..

A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 10:12

They finished their bath and now, they would start the private class. Kurenai was so excited that right now, he was taking a private class with his beloved sen, the hottest guy in the academy. Just thinking of that made him got even more nervous. But the training seemed to be a very serious deal now that Sen said he wouldn't hold back and kurenai should do the same as well. When Sen told him that he could use his powers from the start, it alerted Kurenai not to. He had a terrible memories the last time he used his powers and he would not use it ever again, unless his life was in danger. Sure he got some powerful ability but he would do his best not to use any of them. Sen got relaxed and he lowered his blades, he said that Kurenai wouldn't be able to hurt him. He pray that was the truth, Kurenai would be very happy if what Sen said was the truth, that he could not hurt him no matter what technique he used.

Kurenai held his bladed tonfa firmly with his hands. The blade was in the front and back, two blades in one tonfa. He got ready in his position and then he looked at Sen, observing him closely, he saw some red dots on his lover's body those were vital places that he needed to hit. He recognize that sen already put a spell all over their weapons so the worst they got would be bruises. When the time was right, he swiftly dashed towards Sen with his eagle speed, the tonfas were right behind him, hidden. As he moved fast, he met Sen eye to eye. Kurenai smiled softly. He then turned his body around as if he was dancing with the wind. At this time, both of his arms were not visible from Sen's sight so he would have to guess which blade hit him first, right or left?

To make it better, he took an advantage of his long silver hair. He let his hair brushed against Sen's face softly, and then, when their eyes met again, Kurenai's blade was under Sen's chin. One centimeter away from his throat to be precise. He stood closely to sen, their eyes and face were just a few centimeters away.

He stopped there, the blade was under Sen's chin, and kurenai stopped. He did not go further than that. He knew that Sen said he must not hold back, but he did not want to hurt his lover at all. How could the soft hearted Kurenai hurt the man he loved dearly? He would never be able to do such thing. Not even in his wildest dream.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 12:15

I could read all his movements. Though it wasn't because it was a bad tactic, only because I expected him to attack that way. I knew he would use his body to the fullest, his hair, his flexibility. And I also knew how this would end. As his blade was under my neck, my blade was postioned behind his. I had warn him not to hold back. I looked at him and smiled. This was called a draw, but then I pushed him with my foot and he fell down on his butt.

"Your strategy of using your body's flexibility and your long hair to block my view was good, but as you landed, your pose was a little rocky and so you were easily unbalanced. I told you not to hold back Kurenai. You can not hurt me, let me demonstrate."

I grabbed my blade and pressed it hard against my own arm. The sharp blade never pierced the skin, it simply made the shape of a sheath on the skin. That was proof that my blade was safe, it was the same with Kurenai's tonfas. I helped him up and then my pose changed lightly. I was up to my second defenssive pose, but since my lover was still holding back, I though I would up the danger.

"Next time, don't hesitate or no cuddling for a week. And no sex either. I'm going to start hitting you as well. Don't forget, I love you Kurenai. This is just training."

I had to say it since I might become rough and heartless during the battle. I saw Kurenai hesitate again and smirked. Very well, then I would attack if he didn't come at me with all he had. With just a quarter of my speed and strenght, I swiftly appeared next to him, hit his thigh and made him fall. I helped him back up again.

"You attack, I defend. We'll work on your defense after you learn to break through mine. Training hurts, but I will heal you after. You see, I hit you and you are not bleeding, it might be painful, but not lethal. I could have hit your chest easily though. Now shall we try this again, my Eagle? Do Not hesitate, I'm tougher then I look. And I know you love me, I do also. But this, we must do."
Back to top Go down
https://spell-casters.rpg-board.net
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 12:39

He stopped with his attack turned out to be a draw, sen's blade was behind him.  The next thing he knew, kurenai was on the ground, he fell. Sen helped him up and then he demonstrate in how the blades work. The blade seemed to be safe. Sen just proved it to kurenai. He sliced his hands with the blade but no blood flew out. That was good, then it's safe enough. Sen started his attack again, he hit kurenai in the thigh and that made him fell to his knees. Sen helped him up again. He said that training hurts but they must do this. He even threatened Kurenai if he did not give all he had, then there would be no cuddling and sex and lovey dovey times for a whole week. That was just too much, and kurenai doubt sen could stand that either.

Actually, kurenai was still hesitating in using his full strength, he was afraid, if the opponent was not sen, then things would be different, but this was.. sen.. and no matter how hard Kurenai tried, he still couldn't hurt the person he loved. He knew that this was training but.. he just couldn't. maybe, if he could just.. demonstrate a little of his power then it would be all right? Kurenai started to think, maybe , for now, he just needed to use his speed and weapons for real. But that’s it, his tonfas only, that would be good.

He got back to his offensive position, he placed the blades before him. He took a step back from sen. He observed his lover's eyes, body and all, he was trying to predict what movement sen would use. He then moved fast towards sen, he moved like a shadow , he got sen's back in a blink of an eye. He then used his feet to make sen stumble and fell to the floor. When sen was lying down on the floor with his back against the floor, kurenai sat on him, his blade was once again, on sen's body, this time, on sen's right chest, where his heart was. Though this time, kurenai blocked the attack that sen tried to lay from the back. His other tonfas was blocking sen's sword. He looked at sen softly.

,' is… is this all right? Is this.. what you wanted to see?"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 13:42

The resukts of this battle were more satisfying. I ended on my back looking at Kurenai's tonfa ready to rip open my chest. I smiled at him. I guess that meant that he really wanted to cuddle all the time with me. Though he forgot the first rule in a combat. Never underestimate your opponent's abilities. I smirked at him and then kicked him in the back, that would have made him scratch me, but not severly. He lost his balance, I grabbed his arms and spun our bodies around. Next thing he knew, his back was on the floor, I pinned both his arms and my body was between his legs so he couldn't kick my tender area. I smirked again.

"I believe it's the third rule in combat that states: Even if your enemy is on the floor, don't get too comfortable. I was not defeated, simply in a bad spot. Though this outcome was much better  then I expected. I am very pleased."

I took advantage of this position to lean closer, kissing his lips softly and then licking his neck seductively. Kurenai had to remember, I am the combat teacher now, that meant I was the strongest guy in school. Able to take anyone down. I knew every tactic, studied everyone's moves since I've been a student myself and I've created my own style. I then got back up and once more help Kurenai to stand. The biggest weakness my lover had is that he thought once his blade was close to me that he had won the battle. I kissed him again and smiled softly.

"Remember my Love, you can't sell the bear's skin before you've killed him. It isn't because I'm on the floor and that your blade is close to my body that I've lost. Though, I'm impressed by your speed. You've managed to block my attack also, but once more, I'm not using my strenght or my speed yet. I will evolve as you do. And since you attacked me so well, tonight I will cook for you, alright? Now proceed to the next step. Try to hit me here."

I showed him the red spot on my ribs, under my arm. It was a hard spot to get, and I wasn't going to let him get it that easily either. There were shadows all over the place, perfect for me who could walk into the shadows and disapear.

"If you hit this spot, I'll even cook naked."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 10:56

The second attack went well enough. Though when kurenai hesitate, Sen always turn the table around on him. Well, it did not matter, kurenai never really wanted to hit sen or gave a bruise to his beloved one. They kissed once, twice, and then when Kurenai really enjoying the kiss, it just had to ended. Sen got up back on his feet and then he moved away, he disappeared into the shadows in the room, he asked kurenai to hit the spot under his arm right in the ribs, that was a hard spot to get. He might need to activate his eagle senses? Maybe used some powers of his eagle self? How about the wings? No, he would not use any of those things, he couldn't use more of his powers. Even though he knew that sen would never break, Kurenai's heart did not allow such thing to happen. It's not the fear of his lover wounded, it was the fear of him, hurting the one and only person who loved him.

Perhaps living alone in the dark for years affected his point of view of battle and practice. He knew that this was merely practice, that he could hit sen and gave him a simple bruise, but, his heart just couldn't let him do it. He took his offensive position while sen defend. He tried to look into the shadow and saw where Sen was. Since kurenai was an eagle, it was easy for him to find sen. He spotted his lover there, in the dark. Kurenai did not smile, he put a serious face instead. He lowered his body and blades. Then, he took his time, he saw sen was in alert, it might be hard to attack him now. He kept the distance well and then when the time was right, kurenai once again charged towards Sen. He manage to met sen eye to eye. Kurenai pushed one of his blades against Sen's sword and the other one tried to attack. He was pushing, and pushing Sen. Of course, if he was about to use his powers, it would be easy to his sen in the ribs, but Kurenai wouldn't do it. The diamond blades, they were forbidden.

He tried to break through, using his strength which was no match against sen's. he then decided to pull back after a weapon deadlock with sen for a while. He would need to use a different method. He couldn't battle Sen with strength, but speed, that would do. Kurenai dashed swiftly the second time, his blades were aiming for sen's spot. he then slipped his blade from below, trying to break the defense.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 11:25

Kurenai really was trying hard, but e had already lost this round as he charged towards me in the shadows. This was were my full strenght and abilities laid. He attacked me over and over again, I blocked everything, and just went he thought he could touch my red spot, I vanished. I let my body melt in the shadows and reappeared next to him. I hit him lightly on his arm and made him drop his tonfa on the right side, then I vanished in the shadows again only to reappear on his other side and hitting that spot on his arm again, just to disarm him. I was invincible in the shadows. After hitting that spot, I vanished again and reapeared behind him.

"Are you even trying?"

I disapeared after saying that. I played in the shadows like this for a while. I could see him getting scared, but at the same time, enemies would never go this easy on him in real life. I was merely playing with him right now, this wasn't even training for me. I appeared in front of him and let my blade trace along his neck.

"Pick up your weapons, we're not done here. what happened to all your drive? Didn't I tell you not to hesitate, not to hold back on me? Do you think your enemies would wait until you pick your tonfas up? Do you think that if I were serious, you would still be alive? quit messing around, this is wasting both of our time."

I vanished again. I waited for him to pick up his weapons and then appeared in front of him again, taunting him to attack. I was giving him a sly smile, telling him to hit me or I would. It took too long, maybe I had scared him too much. I vanished again, appeared under him and used the shadows to push him up higher.

"Should I consider this a game over?"

I let him fall from there. Of course, I would catch him, this was just training for him, but he had to be ready for everything and anything. Out in the real world, people didn't just wait for you to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 12:14

Again, it happened the same way it happened before. His hesitation to hit Sen caused him got hit again, and over again. Sen was playing with him now. Kurenai hesitated to use any of his powers on his lover since he was afraid, too afraid of the result. The next thing he knew was he was up in the air, very high. Sen let him fall from the height that would make any men screamed in fear. But not of an eagle. Kurenai simply spread his huge silver wings. He flew in the air calmly. From this height, he could see clearly the whole arena. If his lover wanted to be serious, if he really… wanted kurenai to hurt him then … so be it. Even if his heart is breaking. Kurenai turned his wings into diamond blades, the whole wings were now turned into the hardest mineral ever known to the universe, unbreakable one.

Then, he simply shot those diamond blades all over the battle arena like a rain of blades. He tried not to overpowered it so that the damage wouldn't be that much. He gave one round of the rain of blades, then he turned his wings into its normal condition. Smooth feather. He flew higher in the battle arena, observing the bottom ground with his eagle eyes. He could smell something , Sen, the scent was strong enough. He could only hope that his lover was all right after such attack. Up until now, nobody could withstand such attack from this eagle. A rain of diamond blades were not pleasant , those sharp things just fell down from the sky , tearing everything down below.

Kurenai held his tonfas again, he was still in the air, flying freely. He spotted sen there, below, in the dark. He wasn't sure if his lover was really all right but since Sen wanted this hard way, then, he would get it. Kurenai swiftly flew towards the spot where sen was, he threw one of his tonfas as distraction and then , when he saw sen blocking the tonfa he threw, Kurenai used the chance to hit Sen in the belly. With his other tonfa. The blade hit sen perfectly in the belly and he fell to the ground. Then, with another swift movement, Kurenai was back in the high place, he steadily flying in there.

,' I… don't… want to…I'm.. sorry…Sen…"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 12:32

Wings. I could see Kurenai's beautiful wings. They were shining like the full moon against the dark sky of the dome arena. They were so beautiful that i dared lower my guard. That's when beauty turned ino a beast. I had no idea what he was throwing my way, but I had a feeling that if they would hit me or my blade, then it would actually be really painful. I lowered my blade more and faded into the shadows, a bit too late, as one of those blades slashed my arm. these weapons were not protected by my spell, so I bled. Then, I saw Kurenai coming my way, throwing me his tonfa, I blocked it only to recieve his other tonfa in the stomac. I was out of breath and I fell down on my back. Sadly for me, one of those sharp things that were plantet all over the floor stabbed me in the shoulder. I winced and moaned in pain. I heard Kurenai say that he couldn't do it. I knew it was painful for him to do this to me, but I knew now that with his wings, he was a very powerful opponent. I didn't have wings, but I could do something else instead. I let my body melt into the shadows of the floor to reappear over Kurenai from the shadow of the dome celling. I let myself fall, grabbed him in my arms and turned around in order to fall on my back and protect him. I winced again, being stabbed by another one of those things on the ground, but I smiled at Kurenai.

"That, my Love, was amazing. It's over now though. It's become too dangerous for a simple training session. Though I know your strenghts and your weaknesses. You are a powerful flyer. I doubt anybody could defeat you once you get those beautiful wings out. Even I had a hard time."

I smiled at him again and kissed his lips softly. I knew he hated to fight against me, but like this, I knew that he was going to be able to help me teach those who can fly how to fight. Using the momentum of his descent as he punched me was perfectly genious. Though now my body had to endure the consequences of this perfect hit.

"I'm sorry Kurenai, I know this must have been hard on you and I did say rough things to you, but I needed you to show me what you ould really do. I love you. It's over now, the next training sessions, I won't push you too much, we'll work on you balance and stuff. Will you dress my wounds for me?"

It had been a while since I saw the color of my own blood. One on my left arm, one in my right shoulder and one in the bottom of my back, near my hips. The only wounds I got during this training session.
"And tell you what, even though you didn't hit the spot I told you too, I'll still cook for you tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 13:01

Tears, that was the first thing that appeared in his eyes. He was hurt in the heart. Not body but heart. Why did sen did that? Why did he got up there and then hold Kurenai only to fall down to the ground and got stabbed by those blades again. Kurenai was crying, he dropped his tonfas and his wings disappeared. The moment his wings disappeared, the blades on the ground also vanished. He saw sen bleeding and his tears flew even more. This was the reason why he did not want to use any of his powers against anyone. He hated to see someone got hurt because of him, and now.. his lover was hurt… because of him.

Kurenai was crying still, he picked up a medical kit and then treated sen's wounds all over. He used some of his liquid control ability to make the blood stop flowing out. He made the blood crawled back into sen's system and then he freeze the wound a little to make it stop bleeding. He did the same on all of the rest of the wounds. He then wrapped sen's body with a white bandage. With his fading voice he said to his lover.

,' baka….. how could you… say things about cooking at a time like this! Look at you… wounded.. bleeding… hurt… in pain.. all because of me…if.. if only I did not use my wings on you.."

Kurenai never wanted to do this to sen, this was horrible. He cried and cried, he hugged sen and sank his face on his lover's chest. It pains him to see sen got hurt like this. He regretted the times when he used his wings on sen, really regretted it. He hugged sen tightly in his arms and wet his lover's chest with his tears.

,' i.. don't want to lose you… sen is all I have.. if.. if you got hurt by me then.. I'm no good at all… how… how could this happen… I should've never used.. such thing… i… I'm sorry… I love sen.. I'd rather got hit by you countless times rather than see you bleeding like this….""
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 13:17

Kurenai was really crying his heart out right now. I knew he would be hurt, but I also knew that if he didn't show me, then I woulnd't know how to train him. he dressed my wounds without stoping his apologies and saying that if only he hadn't used his wings on me then I wouldn't be bleeding like this. I held him in my arms and smiled softly. My lover was such a kind hearted man. I kissed his forehead and then stood up, I picked him up in my arms and kissed his lips softly.

"Kurenai, you really don't have to think of me as hurt. This was what I wanted. I needed to know of your abilities in order to know how to train you. A few cuts are not such a big deal. I get worse when I train with other students on a higher level. For me, this was a beautiful dance. And your wings, Kurenai, I've never seen something as beautiful as them. They were like a bright full moon in the dark sky. I wish to see them more often, in different circumstences. Now, Yes, I will talk about cooking, I am proud of my skills, and you should be also. I was thinking some seafood paella. What do you think?"

That was me. Even if my body was all banged up, I would change the subject in order to make my lover feel lighter. I knew how much this had hurt him, but the wound that actually hurt me the most was the punch he gave me in my gut. I had a feling that was going to be deep purple later on. I smiled at Kurenai as I carried him out of the battle dome. I wasn't walking painfully, I was walking as if nothing had happened. I kissed his lips again and smiled at him. He really was such a beautiful man. A very kind, very soft hearted, but very powerful man. he would be the perfect assistant in my combat class as well. He could fly up high and send some of those blades towards the ground for my Sen'tou students to either block or avoid. It would make them work on their speed. He could also show the flying students how to fight in the air with a man on the ground.

"Kurenai, I have a feeling that the two of us as a team, nobody could beat us. Cause I can trust you to keep my back safe from the air and you can trust me to make sure nobody ever attacks you. Will you help me teach?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 8:58

Sen said that he wanted to see kurenai's powers in order to know how to train him, if that was Sen's goal, then next time kurenai would make sure that he found an open area so that he could show off some of his skill and abilities without hurting anyone. He always hated it when he had to hurt someone, it reminded him of his gloomy dark past. Sen seemed to like kurenai's silver wings, of course in normal form not in blades form. The subject changed to cooking and food. It was true that both of them was hungry now. Sen wanted to cook seafood, that was a good idea. It could be the very first time Kurenai tasted sen's cooking, this was so exciting. Sen carried kurenai all the way out from the battle dome. He clung to sen like a spoiled kitten, Kurenai hugged sen and rested his head on his lover's broad muscular chest.

As they walked towards their room, Sen asked him if they could be team and if they did, then nobody could ever beat them. The thing was, the both of them were lover, wasn't that even better than team? If Sen wanted kurenai to assist him in teaching, then he would gladly do so. He hugged sen tighter and then kissed him softly, tenderly.

,' I think we're much better than what people call team…. Don't you think? As… for helping you… if that makes Sen happy, I will gladly do so."

They kept heading forward and then, finally, they arrived at their new room. Kurenai slipped himself from Sen's arms. He landed on his feet and then kissed sen deeply, to think that he almost lose this man in that battle area just now. Kurenai kept on kissing sen over and over again, he did not stop until the both of them were out of breath already. The kiss was tender but passionate and deep, just the way they liked it. Kurenai whispered loving words to sen and he softly looked at his lover's face, such a handsome hot guy this teacher was.

,' do you….. want me to…. Help you cooking? And…. Since I failed to hit you on the right spot… then…I… will wear anything you… want me to while… cooking.. anything…"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:11

Kurenai said thst we were better then a team. I had to agree. We are lovers and that beats a team ten times. I carried my lover all the way to our room. There, Kurenai started kissing me deeply. I enjoyed this kiss and gave it back to him as well. He was just so cute when he looked at me like this. He then said something that made me blush lightly. He wanted to help me, that was fine but then he said that he would wear anything I wanted him to wear. My imagination went wild, from nothing to a desheveled kimono and all, but I tried to keep a straight face. I couldn't. I grinned at him, dropped him on the bed and ruffled his hair lightly.

"You don't need to wear anything special Kurenai. You're beautiful enough as it is, I don't need more provacation then your cute face and those pleading eyes you sometimes do. You can help me if you want, or you can sit here and let me treat you like royalty."

I kissed his lips and then went in the kitchen area. A seafood paella had shrimps, clams, oysters, some white fish and sometimes crab or lobster, I chose the lobster this time. I got all my ingredients out and started my broth, put my seafood in different pans to cook them the necessary time and then I had to decide what I would make with this. Maybe some normal jasmin white rice? I turned around, went in the bedroom area and took off my jacket. Not a big difference but I still liked to show off in front of Kurenai.

"You want rice with that? Do you... want to make it with me? Come my cute eagle."

I grabbed his hands and pulled him off the bed, I held him in my arms for a whike and then kissed him gently but deeply. I made him moan before letting go of his lips and bringning him to the kitchen area to continue taking care of my food. I dipped a spoon in the mix of broth and seafood and brought it closer to his mouth.

"Tell me if you like the taste."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:52

He could see that sen blushed lightly when he said 'he would wear anything sen told him to'. That was so cute. Seeing his fierce formidable lover sen blushed. Kurenai liked that , seeing his lover blushed lightly was so adorable, a very adorable sight. Then, as kurenai waited in the bed, sen came to him and took off his jacket. Even after a long time together, it still made kurenai blushed to see sen's sexy manly body like that, with nothing on him, he's just beyond hot. No wonder most girls and men fell for him. He looked like a cover boy model, even ten times better than that.

Kurenai and Sen walked towards the kitchen again. Sen gave kurenai a sip of the seafood soup and he liked the taste already. Though if they put some spices, the taste would be even better. Kurenai grabbed a soy sauce and poured a little into the pan. He stirred it and then added some dashi powder. He stirred it again till the spices blended perfectly in the soup. Then, he took a full spoon of the soup, blew it gently to make it less hot and then fed it to sen.

,' how is this? Is it… good? I… added my receipt into it…I used to cook soups back when I had family."

He smiled softly and then gave sen a gentle kiss. He really loved this man. He let the kiss lasted for some time and then let go of those soft lips. He went to the rice storage and grabbed some rice. He cooked it with a rice cooker. The rice was a jasmine flavored one. They cooked the rice for some time, and after its done. Kurenai helped sen with the plates and other things. He picked two plates, two pairs of spoon and fork.

He put everything in order and then, placed some rose on a small vase then put it in the center of the dining table. When everything was set perfectly, he took some heart shaped candle and then, lighted it. He put two candles on the dining table on the right and left side of the small vase. The dining table looked so pretty now. He walked to sen and then led him to the dining table. He smiled softly.

,' what do you think Sen?.. do you... like this? A candle light dinner… uumm… this… is.. the very first time i… décor a table like this….."
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 10:46

Kurenai added some stuff in the paella and I let him do whatever he wanted. He made me tasye after and I nodded. I had to keep those ingredients in mind, it made my own recipe taste better. He then did the rice while I finished the seafood, I plated the food and brought them to my table. I had to remember that Kurenai was delicate and it seems details made him happy. A vase, a rose, heart shaped candles. Okay, I could live through that for him. I placed the plates in our spots and then sat down. I smiled at him softly.

"I guess I'm going to have to buy some more candles if this type of thing makes you happy. As for me, just having you sitting in front of me out shines everything else. Lets eat."

I could be cute too. We then started eating slowly and I knew that the food would feel good for Kurenai's tired body and mine as well. I had used some of my powers today, and I unexpectidly got wounded at the same time. It didn't matter, I was healed. In the middle of the meal, someone knocked on my door. I grunted and excused myself to go answer.

-Package for you Sempai. Sign here.

I signed and grabbed the package. I check the sender's address and sighed. It was from home, I knew what it was. Another kimono probably. I opened it quickly and looked in. Visibly, Mother still thought I was small. The kimono however would fit Kurenai perfectly. It was golden, red and white. It was totally him. I took it out of the box and then brought it to the dining table. I put it on Kurenai's shoulders and kissed his cheek at the same time.

"I hope you like it. My Mother seems to have forgotten that I have grown since I moved out of Madora House. So I guess I'm giving you another gift."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 10:44

It seemed that the both of them had different taste for decorations. Kurenai thought that those roses and candles would make the dinner even more romantic but it seemed that Sen was not a person who was into such things. But send did not seem to mind those decorations, could Kurenai assume that his lover liked it? He did not know for sure. The both of them enjoyed the meal and the taste was great. Sen was really a great chef. It was a good thing that Sen was the one who cooked so tonight, Kurenai could have the pleasure of tasting his lover's cook. Even though it was due to the training section earlier, this was great treat for Kurenai.

As they enjoyed the meal, he heard someone knocked on the door. Sen went to the door and greeted the delivery man. It seemed that a package was delivered to sen. Kurenai stayed still as he stopped eating for a while. Then, he noticed Sen brought something in his hands. Looked like a kimono to him. Before kurenai could react, Sen put the kimono all over Kurenai's shoulder. It was perfectly fitting for kurenai. Sen said that it was from his mother and said that his mother had forgotten how big and manly sen was right now. Of course, such a small kimono wouldn't suit him at all.

Kurenai stood up and he looked at the kimono, it was golden in the outside, red in the middle, and white in the bottom. Three layers of Kimono. The texture of the fabric felt perfect and the ornament on it was amazingly beautiful. Kurenai liked this gift and he hugged sen tightly. He led sen back to the dining chair and then, he moved his chair closer to sen's. he then grabbed his plate and then mixed the food on their plate into one. He would like to fed Sen from one plate, so now, they were sharing plate. Kurenai gave a bite of shrimp that they put inside the soup. Then, he wiped sen's lips with a piece of cloth. He also took one bite and then gave sen another chopsticks. He fed his lover again. This time, he picked out a mushroom.

,' say 'aaahhh"….the mushroom is waiting here…."

Kurenai slowly made Sen opened his mouth, and then, he slipped the mushroom inside his lover's mouth with a smile. After that, he licked sen's lips to clean it.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 12:15

Kurenai seemed to like the kimono I gave him. That was good, at elast this one wouldn't go to waste. But seriously, my mother should really think that I am not her little boy anymore. I don't have Kurenai's frame. She should know that even my father's old kimono were tight on me when I was still a teenager. What made her think such a silly thing that this tiny kimono would ever fit me? Whatever. This time, I wouldn't think about my mother, I had more important things to think about, like my lover who had just brought his chair next to mine and dipped all his food in my plate, making both our plates make only one. I didn't get it until he picked a shrimp and fed it to me. Kurenai really was what was lacking in me, gentleness. I was missing a delicate touch in my life and he brought it to me all the time. I let him feed me, somtimes I would feed him as well. Though at som point, he told me to open and say 'ahhh' so hecould slip a mushroom in my mouth. I couldn't help but to smirk at him and do as he says. I opened my mouth and let the mushroom slip in, then Kurenai wiped my lips with his tongue. This, I loved the most. I swallowed the mushroom without chewing, grabbed Kurenai and kissed him hard. My tongue slipped in his mouth and I heard him moan. That was arousing to me, but of course, I wasn't going to go too far right now, we still had to eat.
After that deep passionate kiss, I fed him some shrimps as well and enjoyed wiping his soft lips with my thumb before licking y own thumb after. He really was such a beautiful man. I kissed him again, I couldn't stop myself. I had become completely addicted to him. There was no way i could ever say goodbye to him.

"Kurenai, I love you. Please spend the rest of your partially immortal existence with me. I don't want to ever let you go."

That was about as cheezy as I could get. Though for him, I would do anything as I already said. This was the first and only man I had ever enjoyed being with. And he loves me as well. I gave him another bite of seafood and then, an idea struck me as I put a mushroom between my lips, told him to do 'ahhh' and orally fed it to him. He did that to me before, feeding me something orally like this. I liked it, so he would surely enjoy the feeling of it as well. I then kissed him and held him tightly against me. I really wanted him to say yes that he would spend his life with me, I had a feeling that my question was meaningless, that the answer was already yes, but I still wanted him to say it.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 12:56

They both ate and fed each other as well. Sen was learning how to be gentle from Kurenai. they shared kissed and love during the dinner and then Sen said something that felt like a delicate caress on kurenai's heart. He softly smiled at his lover, leaned closer to kiss him and then, he softly, gently whispered to Sen that he would stay forever with him, that he would only love him now and forever, that he only belonged to him for eternity. Then, as time passes, the dinner time ended. Kurenai brought all the plates and everything to the dishwasher and washed them all clean before putting them back in their rack. Then, after that, he cleaned the dining table and all. When he was done with it. He took a fast shower and then went to change into a sleeping robe. But before he slept, someone knocked on the door and then he went there to opened it. It was the council student, giving him a card. He brought the card inside and showed it to Sen. The card read :

To all the teachers in the academy,

Tomorrow noon we the teachers would go for a vacation for the whole week. Every teacher would be allowed to bring one person with them the trip is free and paid by the academy.
Thanks for the attention and see you all tomorrow!

Regards,
The academy headmaster.

Kurenai thought about it. A vacation? To an onsen? Sen was a teacher and he was officially invited. And the invitation said that one teacher could bring one person with them, does that mean Sen would be able to bring Kurenai along with him? Tomorrow? Noon? He looked happy. Kurenai brought sen all the way to the bed and cuddled him. He softly looked at Sen's eyes, kissed him softly, before going to bed. He hugged his strong lover with his arms.

,' mmhh…. i.. hope you bring me there… we.. could.. have a great time together…"

As they slept and night passed fast, the morning eventually came to them and Kurenai was awake first before Sen. He saw his lover was still sleeping. He smiled and kissed Sen gently. He woke his lover up and cuddled him for a while before moving for a bath. He cuddled Sen for about fifteen minutes or more , they shared kisses and love. Then, when he felt warm enough he proposed a bath to sen. Kurenai took off his sleeping robe slowly and he clung to Sen.

,' want to shower together my sen? Rube me…. With your strong hands…"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 10:25

Kurenai took charge of cleaning up after the meal. I went to my desk and wrote down my notes for some students and my lessons for the week. But then, Kurenai opened the door when it was knocked on and I noticed the student council president at the door. He gave an enveloppe to my lover and then Kurenai brought it to me. A whole week of vacation? At an onsen? And I was even allowed to bring a person with me. That was fun. Though then that meant I wrote all these notes for nothing? Yeah, it annoyed me a bit. Then, Kurenai brought me to bed and he asked me if I would bring him. Now that was what I called a useless question.

[colo=red]"Of course I'm bringing you. Who else would I bring?!"[/color]

I cuddled him and then we fell asleep. What woke me up the next morning, was the lips of my sweet Kurenai. He then said aomething that he could have not said this early in the morning. He asked me to take a shower with him...and to rub him all over. Maybe he didn't know how erotic he looked and sounded this morning.
I slowly sat up, grabbed his face and kissed him hard and deep. Then, I got up, picked him in my arms and carried him to the bathroom. A shower would be faster this morning, since we had things to pack up for the trip. I turned the shower on, tested the temperature and then carried him in again. I kissed him under the warm stream of water and then let his feet touch the ground. I startes doing as he had previously proposed, I started touching him all over, using a soft soap so his skin wouldn't dry up. I slowly washed his whole body, making sure even his crotch and rectal were clean. I smirked at him when I was done with those areas. Then, I leaned up against the wall and looked at him.

"I'm feeling a little lazy, wash me?"

Of course it was just an excuse to have him wash me all over as well. I smiled at him and waited. I was also allowed to have a nice treatment like this in the morning.

"For the trip, make sure you pack warm kimonos too. I heard they have a path we can walk on at night that's worth seeing. Of course pack light kimonos and yukatas also. We'll use my bag in my closet. It should be big enough for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 10:49

Kurenai and sen would need to pack their things up fast since the trip was at noon. It seemed that there were lots of teachers would participate in this trip. This could be fun. Though for starting the day, they needed a bath. Sen carried Kurenai like a bride all the way to the shower room. They took a shower instead of a bath since it would be faster. Sen washed Kurenai all over and it made kurenai blushed a little. It made him flustered a little having sen touched him all over, including his rectal. When sen was done washing him, kurenai got his turn to wash his lover. He smiled and grabbed the shower puff with liquid soap on it. He rubbed sen all over, from his neck, chest, abs, thigh and legs, all over. He leaned closer and kissed his lover under the warm water flowing out from the shower. When they finished washing themselves. Kurenai grabbed a towel and dried himself up. Sen also did the same. He then put back the towel on the rack and then he went to their wardrobe.

He grabbed a light green kimono and wore it. He also took out some kimono and yukatas. And since he did not have thick ones for those, he decided to get one fur robe instead. That should do good. He packed up everything they would need, clothes, towel, teeth brush, and some medicine in case they needed it. Then, Kurenai put everything of those on Sen's big bag. It was big enough to fit their clothes all together. Kurenai already packed some of sen's clothes also with his thick fur jacket. He then locked the bag and all was set.

When they were done with the packing, they both went downstairs and waited at the park. There, Kurenai saw a big double Decker bus with air conditioner and toilet inside, now that was good. They sat closely to each other inside the bus. They were on the first level. They put their bag on the shelves over their heads and they waited for others to join. Kurenai saw lots of people joining, there were some kids too. This would be exciting! He smiled happily and kissed Sen deeply. He hugged his lover's arms.

,' I can't wait to see the onsen! This is my first time having vacation with a lover I'm so happy! This is going to be awesome!"

After waited for fifteen minutes, everybody gets inside the bus and they started moving forward, leaving the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug - 11:40

Kurenai was as excited as I expected. He just oacked everything up and locked the bag. I carried it out to a double decker bus and fit our bag in the shelf. When we sat, I noticed all the other teachers and some students were coming on. That wasn't surprising considering that student-teacher relationships were practically normal in this academy.  Even though it was against the rules, people say rules are meant to be broken. I was no better. Though I was a student when Kurenai and I started going out, now I was a teacher and he was still a student.
The bus started moving and Kurenai became more excited. I smiled at him and told him to keep some of his energy for once we get there. The headmaster then stood up in the front and took the speaker phone.

"We have a treat in store for you all this year. Not only are we going at a luxury onsen, we are also including gifts for each and every couple on this bus in your own private rooms. The trip will take sixteen hours, so get comfortable. And if I hear anyone whine and ask me if we're there yet, I will have you walk there. Enjoy the trip!"

I sighed and then leaned back more comfortably. Sixteen hours in this bus, with nothing else to do but sit and wait...Might as well give me a bucket of deep fried foods and call me lazy already. This was not what I was used to doing during my days. I looked at Kurenai, I had given him the window seat, so the least he could do for me was let me rest my head on his lap. I placed my self comfortably, my legs were in the walk way, my head on his lap and my hands on my chest. I then pulled his head down and kissed his lips softly. A man, Senri Sensei, who sat in front of us chuckled.

"Hey there kids, leave some lovin' for the onsen. You'll get to do a lot more there."

He winked and I noticed that he was with the fox Yuuichi. So he had chosen him then? I smiled at Kurenai, even though we would have time at the onsen, I really felt like kissing him all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug - 9:27

Sixteen hours!!!! The active eagle Kurenai must be 'sealed' in this double Decker bus for sixteen hours!!! That would be hell for real!! He did not know that they would really spend so much time on the bus!! That would be boring. Hours passed, and Kurenai spend it by looking at the streets and valley that they passed through. And then, right after twelve hours of trip, they stopped at a ramen shop. It seemed that they would get dinner now. It's already night, midnight to be precise, and the people seemed to be hungry so, the driver stopped the bus right beside the ramen shop and told everyone to get down and eat. People started to went down from the bus and they sat on the ramen shop. Kurenai and sen had their own seat and they ordered ramen, kurenai got himself beef ramen while Sen, got himself a jumbo portion of chicken ramen.

After they ate, the driver allowed the passengers to enjoy the night sight of the area, they were in the mountainous area now, it's cold but fresh. Kurenai made himself comfortable. Being 'sealed' inside the bus for twelve hours made him felt like flying so, he chose to stay around for a while as he enjoy the fresh air of the mountain area. After some time, all of them back to the bus on their own seat. Then, since it's already midnight, Kurenai and sen felt sleepy, they fell asleep and the bus just kept on going towards the onsen. After sleeping for hours and hours, they finally made it to the onsen. The area was in the high mountain, a very huge mountain area. The bus stopped and the driver woke everyone up telling them that they have arrived. The sun was about to rise there.

The people started to get their things and they were all walking out from the bus. Kurenai and sen went straight to their room to place their things first. The room was easy to find. It was inside a big inn, though the design was very natural and oriental. Both of them got inside the room and they found the room very comfortable. The tatami was in bamboo, the bed was fluffy and looked warm, and they also has a shower room inside. they put their things in the room and then, Kurenai changed into a more simple robe, he was planning to take a nice relaxing time in the onsen which was in the backyard of the inn. He found the place very pretty and comfortable. He smiled and inhaled the refreshing mountain air. He took off his robe and waited for sen to go to him.

However, as he got nude, a little boy ran to him out of nowhere and made Kurenai slipped on his feet, he was rather shocked and lost his balance since the grassy ground was a bit wet, maybe it was raining last night. The little boy, starred at kurenai and then he hugged kurenai , he said loudly

,' mommy!!!!!! Waaaahhh!!!! Shota missed mommy so much… shota love mommy…"

Mommy???? What the… what did the boy just said??? Before Kurenai could react, the little boy started to caress Kurenai's chest and rubbed his small face against kurenai's nipples, that.. this.. little brat!!! Kurenai tried to push the little boy away but.. he couldn't do it with all of his strength, this was.. a kid anyway and he just can't hurt a little kid!!

,' mmhh… please… stop.. don't.. i.. I'm not your mom.. you.. you're wrong.. SENN!!!! SEEENN!!! Help me!!!"

The boy was too relaxed in indulging himself on Kurenai's silky skin, he just did not want to let go of this eagle. Kurenai tried to push the boy away, again, and.. failed, he just couldn't hurt this.. little fluffy friend. The worst thing, was about to come. The boy, he did not stay still… he started to lick Kurenai's nipples as if he was asking for a breast feeding. This made Kurenai cried. How come? How come he was molested by a kid??!! He started to cry.

,' noo……..nnnoo.. stop.. nnhh.. no… sen…. Sen…."

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 10:48

Sixteen hours...Sixteen long hours. I felt so bored. I tried to pass time by doing crossword puzzles, sudoku, hidden word puzzles, I tried to draw, not easy in a moving bus, I tried to sleep, didn't work, I walked in the bus, and read two books. I then let my head fall back against the seat and I sighed. After twelve hours of boredom, the driver stopped at a ramen shop and told us to go get something to eat. I just grabbed my lover and hurried off this dreadful ride. We both ate, then we took advantage of the night air a bit, while we could. Then, it was back in the bus for another four hours. Though during those hours, many fell asleep, I didn't fall asleep at all. I held Kurenai while he dosed off at times. When we arrived, I thought he would go straight to bed, but he decided to go for the onsen. I would follow behind him, but first, I placed our things in the closet. I then put a light kimono the came with the onsen and started walking towards the springs when I heard Kurenai cry for help. I ran and saw a kid abusing him. I picked the kid up and noticed that he was no kid at all. He took on an adult form and I kicked him in the gut and helped my lover up to his feet.

"Keep the hell away from him. He's mine."

I then helped Kurenai to go to the onsen and we went in together. The guy decided it was safer for him to disapear for now. Kurenai and I were then alone in the hot springs.

"Kurenai, you're a bird, couldn't your senses tell you that this child was a man? I should have come with you, I should have kicked that little bastard's ass. I should go find him and punish him."

You could say that being tired had made me grumpy. I had very little patience right now.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 11:35

Scary. That was what Kurenai thought when sen got very angry. He barely saw his lover angry like this. Maybe, this was the first time he saw Sen that pissed. He knew why. Kurenai felt bad about it and then he looked down. He approached sen slowly and then hugged him slowly. He was… a bit.. afraid if… Sen was angry at him or something. He did not dare to look at sen's burning eyes. Kurenai just hugged Sen tightly and he said softly to his lover.

,' I…. I'm sorry… sen… please….I'm… sorry…I should've known…. I was… weak against kids… I mean…. i.. don't want to hurt a small kid….i was.. shocked back then..he showed up out of nowhere and… I slipped on the floor and fell… "

He buried his face on Sen's manly chest. He could feel his lover's heart pounding fast. He was angry for real. Kurenai dared himself to look at sen's face. Handsome as always. He slowly pressed his lips against Sen's in a very delicate sweet way. He kept the kiss long, deep, loving, and warm. He continued to kiss his lover, hoping that somehow, this warm kiss could 'tame' sen's anger and made his mood better. He kept the kiss deep, gentle, tender, soft, and lasted long. Eventually, the kiss had to end and then kurenai's face got a bit flustered. He just lied his head on Sen's shoulder and shyly hid his face there.

Then, he heard something exploded in the air, he looked up and it turned out to be fireworks. Very pretty. There were lots of colors in the sky. The people were playing fireworks? How fun. But here, Kurenai got his own fun time with sen. he just stayed silent and hugged sen as if he was about to lose him, like a scared child, he hold onto sen. he managed to whisper some words then,

,' i... love.. sen...
"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep - 10:53

Kurenai thought I was angry at him. Ridiculous. Why would I be angry at him if he was the one to get assaulted? It's bot like he expected this to happen and just gave hia body away to someone else right in front of me. He was atracked, and so, not his fault. Though I had to admit I felt annoyed, so maybe that's why he thought I was angry at him. We went in the water and he cuddled with me, I could feel the fear eminating from him. He was afraid of me. I didn't want that. I had to tell him that it was the fact that I was tired that made me be in this mood, not him. But before I could explain, he started kissing me sowly, passionately. Damn, my mind went blank and my hands rested on his hips as I kissed him back until an explosion made both of us stop. Fireworks? Nice. Kurenai whispered loving words in my ear and I pulled him closer until he was completely against me. I kissed him them. My tongue slipped in his mouth, entwined with his and made him moan a few time as I kissed him. The fireworks kept going, exploding in hundreds of colors. I sat on a stone, sat Kurenai with his legs spread on top of me, I didn't end the kiss only letting him breathe a bit before kissing him more, harder, deeper, my hands hadwent from his hips to his butt cheeks and I squeezed them lightly. Eventually, I stopped when I felt that Kurenai was about to cum. I smiled at him, stroke his face gently and looked in his pretty eyes. His erection had been rubbing against my belly for a while now and his precum was dripping lazely down my abs to my own hard shaft. My kiss must have been good if he was just about to cum from it.

"I waan't angry at you. I was angry that he assaulted you and that I wasn't there to protect you. And I am a little tired, so I'm easily irritated. Now tell me, did that feel good? Should I continue or do something else?"

My mouth slowly went down his neck to his chest, latching on to one of his nipples and playing with it slowly. I felt his dick twitch and more precum gliding down my belly. This had been so much more exciting then anything we ever did. I licked the hard nipple, then bit it and sucked on it all very slowly, driving Kurenai off the edge of sanity just as slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Sep - 9:49

He was afraid that sen would get pissed off and angry at him, so Kurenai looked down, he dare not to look at sen in the eye. But then his lover grabbed him and kissed him. Sen was being very gentle and passionate at the same time. He moaned and moaned. He could hear the fireworks exploding in the sky thousand times, giving the pitch black night its wonderful color.

As they kissed became more and more passionate, Sen groped kurenai's butt and then he squeezed them. Those two bums were sensitive enough right now and sen just did it right. He squeezed Kurenai's butt hard and it made this eagle shivered. Then, Sen did more than just making out and squeezing Kurenai's butt, he started to play with the eagle's nipples and bit them , then sucked on them. That made Kurenai twitch more and shiver more. He moaned and he got very flustered. He was gazing at sen and played with his lover's long hair as he enjoyed the treat.

,' nnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh……aaaaaaaahhhhhh…..Sen….. mmmnnnnnhhhhh… mo… more…. Touch me…. Lick me more…."

He gasp in bliss and he trembled under sen's touch. Then, Kurenai lifted his legs and he hugged Sen's waist. He wrapped his naked long slim legs around Sen's strong waist. He rubbed his naked thigh against sen's skin and he grabbed his lover's face to kiss him more. Kurenai was losing it slowly thanks to sen's seduction.

," do you… want it now sen? You… nnnhh…. Can always… do it… to me…aahhhh…"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so pleasant surprise
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: First Floor of the Academy :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: