Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nice day for a swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

nice day for a swim Empty
PostSubject: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 11:16

The day was so great, the sun was shining brightly, warmly. It's not a hot day, in fact it's a perfect day for a bath by the side of a river. So, itsuki went to a nearby forest, just a small forest inside the academy area. Of course today, he was with his friend in the sport class. He joined swimming club since he liked water and swimming. The class lasted for about three hours. They played and swam together. After that, the class was over. The students went home and left itsuki all alone in the side of the river. He was watching the crystal blue water of the river. He wore his usual clothes. A transparent light blue robe with a blue pants that was tied on the waist. He dipped his feet into the water and played with it. He caressed his wet skin and body. He smiled at the sky, it's so pretty, so blue, just like the color of his robe.

As he played with the water, he heard a light growl, was it a wild animal around here? He thought this small forest was safe and sound, but he was sure that he heard a light growl. It startled him a little. He stayed still and turned around to see what's on his back. He saw nothing for now, but he could feel a presence, a wild animal was surely around here, he was positive about it. He grabbed his robe, covered his chest with it, he was worried about that growl.

After some time, he heard the same growl again. The second one made him plunge himself into the water. He let go of the robe, let it fell on his body naturally, and starred at the bushes in front of him. he kept his steady stare on one spot that seemed to move. he slowly, washed his slim hot looking body in the water. somehow, he had a feeling that this beast watching him was not a usual beast, he could smell a scent of a man as well, maybe.. this beast was just a perverted man who tried to scare itsuki while he was all alone by himself.
He then dared himself to spoke lightly

,' is… someone there? You can… come to me… it's all right…"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 20:28

Annoying.
Class was annoying today. So I decided fo go in the forest area to sleep for a while. Sadly, I didn't expect there to be a class outside in the river next to where I slept. I was really annoyed. I tried to sleep but with all the splashing and the happy screaming, all that happened was my lion's mane to puff up. A male's mane grew only when he was thoroughly annoyed. I tried to kkeep my calm until there was nobody left. I sighed in relief, but then there was one more person. One more man. I looked at him through the bushes where I was hidding.
He seemed to have noticed my presence, but he tried to act tough. I growled twice, but he stayed there, he simply stood up and looked my way, of course, he could see me since I didn't want him too. Such a risquy boy. Such a teasingly wonderful body. Something I wouldn't mind digging my claws in. As he looked my way, I crawled away slowly until I was on his other side, then I turned into my human form again and silently stood up. I walked behind him, suddenly, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him against my body. Since I had gone from animal to human, I was naked, and this guy was just begging to be played with by me. I put my hand on his mouth and held his arms tightly in my other hand. I licked his neck and bit him hard but not enough to make him bleed.

"Yummm... Delicious. Hey little boy, want to have some fun with me? No, don't need to answer that, I'll just make you moan, wether you want to or not. This beast feels like having you tremble under him."

I pushed him towards a tree, forced his hands around the trunk, reached in the bushes for my belt, tied his hands so that he would hug the tree and not be able to release himself. Then I grinned at him and licked his neck again. I kept one hand on his mouth and let my other one trail on his chest, such a wonderful shirt he had. I felt his nipples and plaued with them.
When he started trembling and that I felt tears on my hand, I grinned even more and then released his mouth and his hands. He fell on the ground and I looked from him from all my height.

"Tch. I won't rape you. I'm a beast but I'm not stupid. Though your reactions were perfect. Next time you feel a threat, don't just stand there asking the menace to come to you. Run. What if I actually wanted to rape you? You woudl have been at my mercy. My advise to you: Either you dress less provocative, either you find yourself a good bodyguard."

I grinned at him again and went tp get my pants behind the bush, I slipped them on, then tied up my belt.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 9:34

The beast turned out to be more than just a usual beast. The big lion slowly showed up and then turned into a big guy. Itsuki was a bit shocked since he did not hear the footsteps , he only felt the presence though. The guy then strangled itsuki against a tree and molested him a little before letting him go after some time. The guy went back to the bush, and then put his pants on. Was all that he would do to itsuki? Just… teasing him like that? Really? What a joke

He watched the guy walked away from him and then, he followed after him silently. He watched the guy as he got dressed. He smirked, this man looked hot from the back, he would be even hotter from the front right? He made his way to the guy's arms and then wrapped his arms around the lion's shoulder, what a handsome face he had, and his body was so muscular, a big guy, very strong, arousing, looked delicious.

He leaned closer, licked the man's cheek and all the way to his earlobe, he let his light blue transparent robe fell off his shoulder. Well, he was almost naked, but not yet. Itsuki caressed the man's chest, so smooth, tan golden skin, prefect figure. He moaned softly and then scratched the man's chest a little. He looked at the lion man straight in the eye, played with the guy's nipples, pinched them a little, and then softly he said to the guy,

,' I know I'm delicious… but you are delicious as well, big lion…if you want to play a little, I don't mind.. oh.. but if you are busy and has something more interesting to do, then… I'll just… excuse myself right?"

He licked the guy's lips, gave him a deep kiss, as he pinched more of those nipples, they're hard, what a sexy view, a hot guy with erect nipples and dick, very pleasant. He teased more of those sexy abs and chest, and then, he slowly, walked away from the lion, back to the water. He slowly stripped his pants down, now, only wearing his thin light blue robe, he was all wet, and itsuki winked a little towards the beast guy.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:02

I had expected something else. Tears, sobbing, plea for me to let go, butninstead, this man came back tp me as I dressed up and wrapprd his own arms around me and licked my cheek all the way to my ear. His hands, surprisingly perverted, went off to explore my chest and abs. I smirked lightly. This poor man had no idea who he was brushing up against. I let him play with my nipples even though they weren't that sensitive to being touched that way and I even let him touch me more before he let go of me and walked towards the lake again. I followed him with my piercing golden gaze as he took off his pants. What a naughty boy. Maybe he actually wanted me to rape him? I decided that some punishment outta teach him a lesson to try and seduce a beast like me. I took off my pants again and walked towards him silently. He could see me, but not hear me. I made it to his side and grabbed his light blue transparent clothing and took it off him. Being a beast, seeing naked men was normal for me. I gave him a cold grin, pushed him against a wall again and my hands closed on his nipples, playing with them. I heard him moan and felt him tremble.

"Hmmm... And here I was hoping to hear you beg for mercy. What a naughty little boy you are. Not even giving me the satsifaction of seeing terror in your eyes. My nipples aren't that sensitive, but yours...this proves to me that you are a bottom. And since you came over to seduce me, that must mean that you want to ride my joy stick?"

I let one of my hands on his nipple while the other one went in his back and went directly to his wet rectal. I didn't wait before slipping my finger inside him. Wet, throbbing. He was really lewd for such a cute looking guy.

"Oh yes, you do want me inside you. Though we'd need to get my dick wet, and I don't have any lotion. Can you guess where I'm going with this?"

I took my finger out of his rectal and slipped it in his mouth. I made him suck on it and lick it clean, if he didn't get where I was going with this, then I would force him to suck on my dick. Wasn't the first time I do things my way.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:28

So the beast was expecting itsuki to beg for mercy? A necro like him? No, of course not, that’s just not his style at all. The beast came to him, he fell for the seduction, well, nobody could resist itsuki's seductive gaze and body, especially not a horny beast like this lion. The guy acted tough even though he was roused. He pushed itsuki on a wall and then he slipped his finger inside itsuki's rectal, playing with it a little, it felt good but not good enough to make itsuki moaned. He needed more than this if this best wanted to hear him scream and moan.
He starred at the guy deeply when the lion man made him licked his finger clean, he asked itsuki to guess what the guy would do after this since he would need to get his dick wet.

He smirked and he played with the guy's big , hard dick. He was huge down there, perfect size for such a big guy. He licked the guy's lips again, went all the way up and bit the guy's earlobe a little, it bled and itsuki licked it clean. He grabbed the guy's dick, and stroked it hard, he played with the tip and pressed it so hard till it got wet, now.. the lion got his lotion. Itsuki whispered into the guy's ears.

,' hmmm.. you're huge one… and.. now you get your lotion…its already wet… your lustful huge cock..'

He teased the guy even more by poking that huge dick against his wet , tight rectal. He smiled and hugged the guy with another arm while the other hand was still playing with that huge thing down there. Obviously, this guy wanted to slam his thing inside itsuki as well, it was written all over his face, a beast couldn't hide it when they got horny.

,' my.. my… you want to fuck my ass.. its written all over your face.. Mr Lion…"

He licked the guy's lips, played with his tongue hard and then gave him a deep kiss. He made their tongue entwined so hard till neither of them could breathe well. He made the wild deep made out lasted for sometime before releasing their lips.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:50

This boy really was quite the little pervert. I couldn't believe that he went all the way to playing with my dick to get it wetter. Though sadly for him, that's not what I wanted from him right now. I bent his knees until he fell on them, I didn't care if he was nudging my dick on his rectal, I had something else in mind and I wanted it done. I held his head by his hair, grabed my dick and made it go in his mouth. This is what I wanted him to do to get it wet. I grinned coldly at him and made him suck on it for a while before I pulled his head away from it.

"Don't think that just because you're cute you'll have it your way. I'm a Lion, you should know that nobody decides what a lion wants."

I pulled him back to his feet, made him bend his upoer body against the tree and nudged my dick against his wet rectal. I grinned again as I slowly pushed my dick inside him. I could feel his body start tp tremble. He must like it harder and rougher, judging by how he acted with me, so I was going to do the exact opposite and do it slowly and gently. I held on to his hips and started moving my dick inside him. I am a lion, so my instincs took over after some time as I leaned against his back to bite the nape of his neck hard. He didn't bleed, but it left a perfect mark of my fangs in his skin. It didn't take very long before I heard his trembling voice, his begging moans and felt his body tremble more. I wrapped one arm around his chest, making sure he woukdn't fall during my little fun as my other one grabbed on to his dick. Hard, dripping wet, throbbing with desire. All that made me grin some more.

"You're quite tight there little boy. Though you seem used to this? You look and sound so slutty right now, just makes me want to make you cry. Shall I? Make you cry, I mean? Or do you want me to pleasure you harder? Tell me clearly, if it's not clear enough, I'll just ignore you and keep taking you like this."

I licked his nape and bit down on it again. His skin tasted good, so I was enjoying bitting him like this all the time.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 11:13

The lion did not want to fuck itsuki just yet, he made itsuki sucked his huge thing and then, when it's wet enough, the lion finally stabbed it inside itsuki's rectal. He moaned loudly at the first sensation and trembled lightly. He liked this feeling, so big and hot inside him. The guy bit his nape hard and that was what he liked, rough and wild. The guy then asked itsuki to say it out loud if he wanted more. Well, he thought this big lion would just slammed it over and over again inside him, but he was wrong, this big lion wanted itsuki to give out what he wanted, well.. if this big guy wanted to be ordered around then it’s a pleasure for itsuki to do that.

He moved his waist and hips, he made the guy's big dick went all the way inside him all the way to the hilt. Itsuki squeezed the man's dick so hard that it felt so tight inside him. He slammed his butt over and over again, making the guy's big cock went in and out fast. He could feel the guy's big cock grew bigger inside him. What a lustful lion, and here he said itsuki was a slut. With a smirk on his face, he said to the lion.

,' mmmhh.. hurt me! Make me cry… hurt me hard.. I want it…deeper.. inside me!!"

Itsuki did not wait for the guy to move, just in case that this guy did not want to, so he helped himself as he moved his own body and waist harder and harder. He hit the guy's balls with his exposed crotch and it's all so wet and sticky now. He giggled and moaned again softly, of course, this was not enough for him, not for itsuki. He pulled the guy's closer to him so that his huge dick would went deeper inside, he shivered and moaned again softly, he was feeling it, but he did not sure about that lion.

,' aahhh.. come on.. big lion, hurt me.. aaaahhhhhh......make me bleed, make me cry.. just hurt me hard!!"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 11:44

The boy didn't wait for words to be said. He moved his ass against my dick hard and fadt. Such a bad boy I found. I was going to enjoy this thoroughly. He said that he wanted it deeper inside him and I growled lightly. I pulled him off the tree and lifted him up on my dick. I sat down and made his body slam down on my dick. It went all the way in, hard and deep. He wanted me to hurt him, to make him cry and I was more then willing. His back was against my chest, so my hands were free to play around with his front side. I bit down hard in his neck and tasted blood as one of my hands grew claws and scratched him from one side of his chest to the other. My other hand was stroking his dick hard, the claw on my thumb pricking the tip of his cock, making it bleed, that wasn't enough though, I scratched his dick on the shaft as well. He wanted to bleed, I was a predator, a being made to make others bleed.
I released his neck, and bit down on his arm, making him bleed there as well. I would make his cry because I liked it. I moved his ass hard on top of me, making my dick slam deep and hard inside him. I let go of his arm with my fangs, pulled his hair back and pressed my blood soaked lips and tongue against his. I made out to him like a beast making him taste his own blood at the same time. The claws from my free hand dugninto his chest and left very clear marks of their shape in his flesh as he scratched him hard and madr him bleed severly. I couldn't care less if he had the ability to heal himself or not, he wanted me to not only hurt him but to make him cry. I licked the blood in his neck, then passed my head under his arm and liked the four deep gauges in his chest. I love the taste of blood the most.

"Painful enough for you? Or do you want me to dig my claws in your dick?"

I made him see clearly the two inches long claws on my hand, covered in his blood. If I were to stabbed his dick with these, he would be in such pain that he would go into shock, faint or even need to regenerate for a while. I let one of them trail from his hilt all the way to the tip and press down on it, slowly entering his urethra. Some found this quite arousing while others begged for me to stop. Which would he do?
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 12:03

The lion did what itsuki asked of him. The guy hurt him badly, severely till itsuki bleed so much. He never had such thing in his life. He enjoyed this for real. He screamed in pain, he could barely felt the guy's huge dick inside him. All he could feel was the pain from the wound he got. He cried but he smiled. They kissed so hard and wild, this lion was just like a hungry beast. He ravished itsuki as if he was a delicious meal. Itsuki couldn't say anything, he could only tremble in both pain and pleasure. Itsuki could heal real good. He absorbed the guy's heat and energy and healed himself, the wound were gone but the pain was still there it was still in the core of his bones and flesh.

,' aahhh!! Yes.. yes… hurt.. hurt me.. just.. do it hard.. i.. I don't care.. I like the way it hurts!!"

He tightened his rectal and squeezed the guy's dick so hard that it would break. He cried and cried, scream, shivered violently. His robe fell to the ground, covered in his own blood. This would look like he was being devoured alive slowly by a big lion rather than having intercourse. He hugged the guy as he wrapped his arms and legs around the man's body. He was all sweaty because of the pain, his breath became unsteady, and he cried more. He never felt like this before. Nobody ever done this to him, hurt him so bad and made him bleed so much.

He moved his butt and hips, he slammed his butt more and more against the guy's dick. He made the huge thing rubbed his insides all the way, every inch of it. His wet rectal squeezed the lion's huge thing more and harder, he felt the guy's dick got bigger and bigger inside him, stretching his rectal to its maximum.

,'' aaahhhhh!!! …. More.. inside me… fill me!!"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 12:26

What a weird prey I found this time. He liked the pain given to him by me. So interesting. I would have my fun with him then. I kept slamming my dick inside him and surprisingly, the boy wrapped his arms and legs around my body. Did he like this so much? His robe was stained in his own blood and his wounds healed. He had used my energy, my heat to heal himself. A little inconsiderate there. I had not given him permission to take my energy for his own use. I slipped my claw deeper inside his urethra and heard him scream more. He was sweating, so sweet, so cute. I licked his throat, I could bite him there and crush his trachia, but I wasn't stupid enough to kill my mate while having sex. He kept asking for more, so I gave him more. I dug my fangs in his chest, making my mark on him, making his blood trickle down his skin. I licked the blood and bit down in his neck again, deep, blood filled my mouth and dripped down on his chest. His body was covered in blood, my free hand went down to his thigh and scratched it deep. If this is what procured him pleadure, then I wouldn't fight against him to give it to him. I let go of his flesh, my mouth drenched in his delicious blood and looked at him.

"Tell me now, what's your cute little name? I think I'm gonna hunt you down everytime I want sex from now on since you like pain and I like giving it so much. I'll take care of your desires while you fill mine up at the same time. Come now, move harder on me, make me moan as well, I haven't gotten that chance yet."

It was true that I had been so busy giving this lewd boy pleasure that I took none for myself. I had made him moan, scream, beg for more, but I was still unsatisfied. He had simply aroused me somewhat more. I had desires also. Seeing a face in pleasure turned me on. I slipped my claw all the way in his dick and made my other hand stroke it hard. Now that he couldn't cum, and that he was bleeding from there, this must be paradise for him. This was painful I knew from testing this out on many others. His dick was dripping wet and it seemed to be ready to explode. I grinned at him.

"Do you want me to let you cum?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 12:45

The lion was so wild, as expected from a lion. Itsuki was crying in pain. The tears just wouldn't stop flowing down to his cheek. He bleed more and even worse. The lion dug into his cheat, tear off his flesh into pieces. He cried, screamed and trembled more. The guy asked him to do the same to him. Itsuki would do it with pleasure. He absorbed more heat and energy from the lion to heal himself faster. Even if the pain was still there, at least the wounds were gone. He slammed his butt harder, harder each time. He squeezed the guy's dick hard inside to the point that it would break. He leaned closer to the guy and licked his chest. He bit the lion's chest and bit him harder till the guy bleed.

Itsuki drank the blood and healed more of his scars and wounds. He clawed the guy's back deep and made him bleed there. He wrapped his legs tightly around the lion's waist and slammed his butt as hard as it comes. He could feel the guy got bigger and hotter inside him. This guy said he wasn't high yet, but his dick did not lie, that huge thing he got there was getting bigger and bigger, it got all excited and itsuki could feel that huge dick was pulsating inside his tight rectal.

,' AAHH!!!..... you… got bigger inside me.. it's so huge!!.. I can't stretch more than this.. you're too big.. too good!!! Ahhh!! Aannnnnhhh… you.. don't need to.. know my name.. just… hurt me and fuck me!"

He kept on squeezing the lion's dick harder and harder. He made that big thing rubbed every inch of his wet rectal, his tight insides,. He did not know if this guy could feel a thing over so much pleasure, but itsuki could feel it perfectly. The guy did not allow him to cum, but such pain only made itsuki smiled. He did not even need to answer those questions that the guy asked him. He leaned close to the lion, went a bit lower and bit the guy's nipples to make them bleed. He licked clean the blood and it healed more of his inner wounds.

,'aaahh.. do you even.. feel anything down there? Or you.. aahh.. just.. plain dead dick?? It's throbbing inside me can’t you feel it?
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 13:03

So he didn't want to tell me his name. That was too bad. I watched in delight as he slammed his butt more and more on me, my face finally became lightly fluatered. Then he bit my chest and made me bleed, I just sighed in pleasure as his claws ripped my skin in my back. He really did love pain this boy. He then made me snicker when he asked me if I could feel myself inside him or if my dick was dead. I decided it was time for me to feel pleasure now. I pushed him down on his back and sank my fangs in his neck as I thrusted hard and deep inside his tight wet rectal. He didn't ask me to cum, so my claw stayed comfortably inside his dick as I slammed my dick deep inside his demanding body. But then, I thought that he nedded to be punished for not letting me know his name, I almost took my dick out, leaving just the tip of it in his rectal, I held his body so he couldn't move to pleasure himself and looked codly in his eyes.

"Give me your name, or our little game here is over. I can pleasure myself easily, but you'll see that you'll need my touch to climax after this. It's only a name. You want mine right? You want to moan it, scream it, order me to do you more? Well I'll tell you what my name is..."

I leaned closer to him, licked his neck up to his ear lobe, bit it hard and then licked his ear gently before whispering in his ear. I could feel him shivering under me.

" The name you want to cry out is Kai. So go ahead and scream it out..."

To give him some form of pleasure, I let my claws gently scratch him from the top of his chest all the way down to the hilt of his dick. Not hard enough to make him bleed before hard enough to make very visible burning red marks on his skin. I asked him for his name again, moving my dick very slowly against the entrance of his rectal, just the tip being inside. If he gave me what I wanted, I would give him what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 13:19

The guy did not approve itsuki did not tell him his name. he thought there's no need of it. After all, what would a name do anyway? Names were meaningless, those were just names, worthless thing anyway. But this lion demanded for that useless thing to be said. Since the guy wanted that useless things so bad, itsuki would gave him. Even thought he knew the guy would forget it right away, who would remember itsuki anyway? Nobody. People only remember his body, his rectal, and his screaming voice.

,' it's useless.. my name.. you won't remember it anyway….nnhh..itsuki.. that's my name.. nnnnnnhhh…!!"

Nobody really remembered itsuki's name even if that’s just a simple short one. Mostly people remember him as the slutty boy, the male whore, or whatsoever. The guy told his name was kai. That’s a nice name he got. A nice name for a lion like him. Itsuki smirked and he trembled in bliss. He grabbed the guy's face with both of his hands, kissed him hard and deep and then looked at him straight in the eye.

,' mmhh.. kai… more… cum inside me kai.. shot it all inside me…"

Itsuki moved his butt, he made the guy's dick went all the way inside him again, he just needed to push his butt more on the lion. the lion scratch his chest all the way to itsuki's dick, that made him moaned loudly in bliss. He clawed the guy's back more as he tried to keep balance of himself. He licked the guy's neck and bit him hard before making him bleed there. Again, itsuki drank the guy's blood to heal more of the wounds he got.

,' nnnhh… kai can you feel it/ you're throbbing… it ha become so big inside me… are you coming soon? Let's cum together?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 13:49

Names weren't useless in my opinion. They were part of us and since the boy finally told me his, I was happy enough to let him start moving his butt again. It was amazing how much he desired me, how much pleasure he got from me, from my wild, untamed nature. I licked his lips, we made out hard, he bit me again to take my blood and heal himself with it, and I slammed my dick inside him again. Since he thought names were useless things, I wanted to prove him wrong. I leaned cliser to his ear and started moaning his name over and over again. He wanted us to cum together, he would get his wish. I moved more, harder, deeper. I made him scream my name, I moaned his in his own ear.

"So good Itsuki, scratch me more, harder. I'm almost there. My name scream it more, Itsuki. You have such a beautiful voice. It soothes my need to kill. And your name suits you, beautiful..."

I then bit him hard, slipped my claw out of his dick and felt his cum all over my abs, only then did I release mine inside him. He was panting, trembling, sweating. What a cute sight. I slipped my dick out of his body and slipped my arms under him. I picked him up and carried him in the lake with myself. I was an ass, but this boy, I liked him. He was the only only that copped with my wild and untameable side. I was going to keep him.

"Breathe deeply, Itsuki. Calm down, try to calm your body now. Here, the water feels good. Let your body go limp, just let me wash you now. Don't tell anyone about this or I'll rape you in public, got that? I got a reputation to keep."

I slowly washed away the blood from his skin, the cum from his rectal, the sweat from his body, at the same time, I washed myself.

"Now then, you're mine. Nobody else is allowed to have you. You will only moan and scream my name, is that clear, Itsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:50

They finally reached their climax after that wild intercourse filled with pain for itsuki. He was trembling, sweating, he was catching his breath right now. It was a slight of surprise when the lion brought him to the river and gently washed him. Did this guy had a split personality or something? Not a second ago he was tearing itsuki's flesh into pieces, digging his claws till itsuki cried in pain, and now he was all sweet and gentle. What a confusing unique man. He thought that this lion would just leave him lying, trembling on the ground just like the other guys who had sex with him before, but why this one did not do that? Was the sex that good?

What's coming after was even more surprising, kai did not only be gently with itsuki but he also claimed itsuki for himself and wanted to keep him. Was it because this guy would always tear itsuki apart at anytime and he did not need to worry about itsuki's wellness ( since he could heal). He was trembling, he looked at the guy when he threatened itsuki if he would ever tell this in public, kai would rape him in front of everybody. Actually, itsuki did not care about that 'rape' part. Kai already ripped him into pieces, he endured it, so what would 'raping' him do? Nothing…he looked up to the guy's eyes, with a gentle and warm gaze of his ocean blue eyes.

,' rape me? You already tore me into pieces, make me cry and scream in unspeakable pain, why would I care if you rape me? You can even tear my bones out if you want.. people hurt me, you hurt me as well, just the way I like it..but don't worry kai san.. I wouldn't let anyone know that you fuck me or being gentle with me.. I will make sure that everyone thought I'm alone and did not belong to anyone okay? That’s what everybody wanted anyway."

He finished washing himself. He noticed that some people were on their way to the river, it could be the student looking for him. Itsuki knew that kai wouldn't want people to think that they had some sort of relationship so he slowly slipped out from the water, got his robe and washed it clean from the blood, the color was back to light blue, clean and nice. He walked a bit far from the river, leaving the lion alone there, he stumbled himself on his way and those students came closer to the river, they saw itsuki but they did not saw the lion.

,' hey! Itsuki chan! Where have you been? Are you all right? Did you got raped by someone again? Seriously, you are such a beautiful whore aren’t you?"

Itsuki smiled and he leaned against a tree, one of the student came to him, wrapped his arms around itsuki's waist. He just stood there, silently. He has nothing to worry about, that lion wouldn't come anyway, he did not want to be seen with a person like itsuki and that was understandable. The student asked itsuki for a fun and he simply said to him.

,' a fun with you? So you will tear me apart and hurt me? I like it hurts but.. I'm tired today can we do that some other time?"

Itsuki did not say a word about he belonged to someone, he heard the lion, 'do not mention' anything about their odd scene and relationship. However, The student did not approve what itsuki said to him, he as angry. He pulled itsuki and pushed him down to the ground. The other student also came over to see what's going on. But they did not came to help, they came to rape itsuki since they knew that this guy was a slut. They tore itsuki's clothes , tied him up against a tree and spread his legs. They spotted a scar there, in his butt and thigh.

,' hey.. look what we have here..? itsuki chan you are a naughty whore aren't you?

Itsuki did not do anything, that guy, the lion, he said something about get itsuki raped in public, maybe this one would give him a nice show? Would he liked this one? Seeing people hurting itsuki? Who knows he might as well joined to hurt itsuki like before
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 9:31

That guy really got the wrong idea from my words. He thought I didn't want people to know that we had been together, but I just didn't want people to know I could be gentle. Itsuki slipped out of my arms and I watched as he cleaned his blue robe before putting it on. This guy visibly didn't understand the You belong to me part of the deal. I got out of the water and turned into my lion form. I didn't have a light red mane like others, I had a black mane and my fur was a little darker then normal. This was who I was. A beast. I saw Itsuki going a little further, I silently followed him. This boy worried me, he said that others hurt him, but I hurt him only because he kept begging for more pain, next time, I'd love him gently, just to see if he likes it. I saw a student getting closer to him, I heard the profanities that he spoke of, I even hermard Itsuki refusing a go with him. I kept my golden eyes on them, but when I saw Itsuki being pushed on the floor and the other guy with a grin, getting his belt undone, I got out of the bush and growled as loudly as I could. Tasonosenshi of my kind could speack even in this form, though my voice was deeper and much more menacing. I walked towards the two, but when I saw the eager boy trying to pull Itsuki with him, I ran to him, jumped on the student and scratched his chest violently. I growled and the student sqeeled under my powerful body.

"Listen well boy cause I'll only say this once. Itsuki belongs to me, Kai. If you touch him, I kill you. You look at him with envy, I gouge your eyes out. You so much as think you him while masturbating and I'll let you imagine these claws ripping off your dick. Now get the hell out of my sight and find yourself a new fucken toy but leave My Itsuki alone."

I got off of him and he ran off screaming like a girl. I turned my golden eyes back to Itsuki. He was naked again, his clothes had been ripped off by that bastard. I went towards him and nudged him with my nose to mive him closer to the lake, away from unwanted attention. When we were in the cover of trees, I used my paw to push him on the floor, then I laid down behind him and put my head on his lap.

"You're a moron. I don't care if people see us together. I don't want people to know I'm capable of being gentle towards others. This, just the two of us, I don't mind if I let you see my gentle side. And I told you, don't let others touch you, you're mine now, Itsuki."

I lifted my head and licked Itsuki's face. He was completly naked, I could clearly see his dick, his soft body. I felt possessive towards him. I guess my lion instincts decided that he was my mate. Maybe he was the first member of my very own lion pride.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 9:52

The lion was pissed off when he saw itsuki being molested by some guys from his class. He watched the lion, Kai, roared like a king of beast and made those jerks ran away in fear. That was the hottest and sexiest thing ever! Later on after that, kai pushed him towards the bushes, behind trees and bushes, there, he then pushed itsuki down to the ground using his paw and laid his big fury head on itsuki's naked body. That felt like the best thing ever.

Itsuki who was naked, could feel every inch of his body being caressed by kai's thick fur and hair. That was just so arousing. He said that he did not mind people seeing them together, it's just that he did not want people to know his gentle side. It was kind of good when itsuki's assumption turned out wrong. He was somehow, strangely,.. feeling happy that this man did not push him way after a fuck like others did. He then used his naked smooth sexy legs to hug kai who was still in his lion form. He was such a big lion. Beautiful dark fur and hair, perfect one.

,' aahh…. I see… well.. I'm glad I'm wrong about my own idea… and.. you can have me Kai san.. nobody wanted to keep me so maybe… you are the one who wanted me in your life…or.. maybe…my rectal was just too good that you can't let me go huh? aahhh yes... just imprison me with your might and wildness will you?"

Itsuki felt like hugging this huge lion more than this. Seriously, his thick fur and big strong body was just very, adorable, this… big wild cat. Very cute…deadly cute. He just couldn't resist to cuddle and brushed his whole naked body against the lion's strong muscles and warm fury head. And there, he started rubbing his naked chest, and he slowly made the lion rubbed his fury face against his slim belly, then all the way to his naked chest that felt smooth like silk. He moaned softly then. He never knew that this.. kind of thing was even better than the pain he ever felt, he did not know why but this huge beast was just hot.

,' nnnhh… aaahhhhh… Kai you're so heavy.. so hot.. oohhh… your fur.. is so.. smooth… aahhh.. it rubs my skin, aaahhh it feels like heaven.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 10:29

What was up with this guy? One minute he says that he's happy to be wrong and that he is certain that I was the one that was suppose to own him, the next he's thinking it's cause his ass was that good. Maybe this guy got hurt too much in his life to trust that people could have genuine feelings for him. Well whatever, he would learn with time. As I expected him to just pat my head and play in my mane, I was once more surprised by his actions and he started rubbing his naked legs on my body. That was alright, I could live with that, but what follow really threw me for a loop. I heard his moaning voice. My head was rubbing against his chest, then I looked at him, straight in his eyes and slowly got up to my four paws. I pushed him on his back, held with down with one paw and licked his neck with my raspy tongue. My tail was swinging back and forth, playfully.

"Damn Itsuki, you're acting like a female in heat! Can't you just pat me like anyone else? No, you have to moan and rub your entire body against me. Though I am a big cat, and cats, they love to play! Oh and by the way, if I were just after your ass, I wouldn't be doing this at all. The lion just decided you'd be a good mate, who am I to deny my instincts their right?"

I decided to let my instincts have their own fun for once. I am a big cat, so I started giving affection by rubbing my big head against his chest, a low rumble escaping from deep within me. I managed to slip my body under his and lift him up on my back. I was ready to bet he never thought he'd ride me like this. I licked his leg on my left side and told him to hang on, and to try to not pull fur out and then I started running around playfully. At some point, I ran next to the lake, my frontnleft paw sliped and we both fell in the lake. I came to the surface and looked at Itsuki, he was fine, he even looked like he was having a blast. I growled. I hated being wet in this form.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I hate getting wet like this. Fur sticking everywhere! I hate this! I hope you had fun though, I gotta change back, I can't stand wet lion smell!"

[i]I turned back to my human form and shivered lightly. It was much cooler in the water without all that fur. I looked at Itsuki and told him to get closer, I felt like feeling his body against mine. Just holding him.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 10:55

That was the reaction that itsuki wanted. The lion got slightly, aroused or.. well.. he's just a bit surprised that itsuki would rub his entire naked body and moaned like that. But really, those thick fur felt like heaven, soft, warm, smooth, perfect texture. He giggled softly towards kai's remark and let the lion lifted him on his big strong back. The lion ran around playfully, carrying itsuki on his strong back, this was very surprising. He never thought that kai would let him ride his back like this, but it felt nice and.. at some point, his back kept on nudging itsuki's butt and crotch. As the fun continued, kai got slipped and then they both fell to the water. Itsuki laughed happily and he smiled as he saw how annoyed kai felt being wet like this, though he look great, all wet in his lion form.

The great lion told itsuki to come closer so he swam a little and got closer to kai. He wrapped his arms and legs around kai's strong body, and then he licked the lion's lips. He smirked and then rubbed his wet body against kai's strong sexy abs. well.. this felt great as well. As great as rubbing his body against that thick smooth fur just now. He looked at kai gently and then gave him a deep kiss.

,' my.. my… aren't you adorable kai san? You feel so good in your lion form and even better in this form…. Mmmmmhhhh…. I can feel your strong abs here… oohh… and your thigh as well.. it rubbed my thigh… can you feel it?"

Actually, itsuki was not in heat he's just… born that way, seductive, playful, and he couldn't stand someone as hot and sexy as this big lion before him. He turned around, placing himself so that he sat on kai's lap. His back rubbed against eh lion's chest. And his butt rubbed the big guy's dick a little. He took the guy's arms and then wrapped them around his slim smooth body.

,' mmmhhh… its so warm… you like this big lion? you're hot.. sexy... i like that kai san... you're just.. very... arousing.. aren't;t you?"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:27

Itsuki came to me as I asked him too, but once more, he started moving and rubbing his body against mine. If he wasn't in heat, then he was in something that ressembled it closely. I smiled as he rubbed his chest against mine, his leg against mine. I grinned agnn, then he ended up sitting on my lap, rubbing his ass against my dick and wrapping my arms around his body. I put my head on his shoulder and smirked again when he said I was an adorable lion. He had no idea how little people said that. They usually see me and run off screaming in fear. People that did like my lion form were children who's favorite animal were a lion or adults who hunt them. I sighed lightly in comfort. Itsuki kept saying stuff to try and get me hard or just aroused. I nibbled on his skin and heard him laugh lightly. I did want to tickle him there.

"Itsuki...If you keep saying stuff like that, then I'll make you moan again, but I doubt you could handle me a second time today. I don't want to break you after all. So bring down the seduction and just enjoy the warmth."

Maybe this was what he was used too. He did have the reputation of being a guy that slept with a lot of other guys, but then again, I was thinking that he did that to find the one guy that would actually care enough to keep him. I smiled more, licked his neck and held him tighter against me. I let one of my hands slowly, gently glide over his belly up to his chest and feel his soft skin, beautiful body. I loved feeling that. He thought my fur felt good, for me, his skin felt even better. My hand made it up to his face, slowly turned it to face mine, and I kissed him deep and hard. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and kept that kiss up until I not only heard him moan, but felt his temperature rise lightly. When I stopped it and looked at him, his face was red, flustered. So cute.

"Geez, Itsuki. Everything about you is arousing. Your body seems so sensitive under my touch. Do you really feel that good when I touch you? Do you want me to keep touching you?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 12:02

The lion liked what itsuki did to him. He liked what he got from itsuki now. Though Kai told him not to seduce him too much, but… the thing was, itsuki did not seduce him right now, he was just being himself right now. Itsuki was born as a seductive pretty guy, he was raised that way, he lied his life that way, this was just the way he was. He couldn't change that. But he could go worse than this . however, since the lion said that he did not want to break itsuki, by fucking him for a second time, then itsuki would try his best not to go further than this.

But the thing was, he couldn't stop rubbing his skin against the guy's body, strong muscles, sexy chest, honey skin. Perfect. Itsuki softly moaned when kai kissed him deeply. He shivered when the guy glided his fingers all over his sensitive skin and body. He trembled lightly, he never felt the pleasure of such gentle touch. He never know that such touch could get him so happy like this. He looked at kai's eyes softly, his blue eyes gently gazed on the man's golden eyes.

,' mmmhh.. Kai san.. what.. what is this feeling? You're so gentle but this… this feels… so good.. even better than… pain.. I don't get it…"

Itsuki seemed couldn't get enough of this strange pleasure he got from kai. This was very gentle, soft, but why did he enjoyed it so much? Why did his body reacted like this? Trembling, shivering, and getting all hot? Was this big cat made him this way? Acted strange? Was this good thing or bad thing? Itsuki was lost in the new pleasure that he got from kai. He slowly turned around made his chest rubbed against the lion's sexy chest. He kissed the guy deeply, slowly, licking kai's tongue and then released it.

,' tell me.. what is this.. kai san is this bad? I feel so odd.. I used to scream in pain but now.. what did you do to me? It feels so good… your.. gentleness…"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 13:07

I laughed lightly. This guy really was something! He was worried because something other then pain was giving him pleasure. I kept touching him slowly, he turned around and started kissing me with desire and my control suddenly snapped. I wanted him.

"Pain isn't the only way to give the body pleasure. Being gentle also arouses. Let me show you."

I knew every areas of the man's body where it was the most sensitive. I started by softly nibbleing his neck, he shivered and moaned lightly. I smiled and kept going lower, I licked his nipple until it was hard and erect, then I played with it using my teeth, but never going hard enough to hurt him, just playing around gently. While I was doing that, I lifted his body and laid him on the grass. His legs were still in the water, and so was I. I kept playing with his nipples for a few moment until I started licking his body lower, gliding on his soft belly, I missed his erect dick on purpose and went for his thighs. Another sensitive area of a man's body. I nibbled and licked his inner thighs, then I went closer to his dick. I licked it from the hilt to the tip. I felt him jerk and heard him moan loudly. With a smirk, I decided to show him just how good soft and gentle could feel. I licked his dick more, then I took it in my mouth, using my tongue to keep giving him more pleasure at the same time. Then, when the time was right, I slipped my finger inside him. He was already wet, aroused and ready to have me inside him, but I wanted to please him more first. I looked up at him, licked the tip of his dick.

"You seem to be enjoying this Itsuki. Tell me, what do you want now? Do you want me to continue or do you want me to do something else?
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 13:29

Really? pain was not the one and only things ? the lion proved it to itsuki. It was surprising to have this big wild lion who was not long ago ripping his flesh, now being gentle and soft with him. But this… this one pierced through his cells and bones. The feel of the lion's hot tongue all over his body. Those sexy lips were kissing his skin all over, from top to bottom. Itsuki shivered, his body trembled in bliss. This was new to him yet.. this kind of pleasure really got into the core of his cells and bones. He wanted more of this. This felt amazing.

,' aaahh… ooooohhh… kai san.. more… more… your tongue is so hot.. it's so soft… aahhh I like it.. brushing against my skin.. it burns to the core of my bones…. More!"

Itsuki reacted by himself, his body was out of control now. He wrapped his naked legs around the lion's body, pulling him closer and closer to him. When kai was close enough, he grabbed the guy's face, sealed their lips tightly in a kiss and then released him. He moaned, trembling sweetly under the lion's arms. He looked at that perfect face before him, his fingers slowly glided all the way through the lion's long, dark brown hair. It felt so good, smooth, thick hair. Itsuki wanted more than this. This gentleness drove him crazy. He hugged the lion tighter in his slim arms and then moaned more and more as he felt the guy's strong abs rubbing against his slim belly.

,'aaaahhhh…… aaahhhhhnnnn…. Feels good… touch me… kai… touch me more… lick me… eat me…. Go on.. eat me more…"

He wanted this lion to eat him slowly, gently, this was perfect, feeling perfect and amazing. He took the guy's hands, led them to touch everywhere on itsuki's smooth skin. He made the lion rubbed his pink erect nipples a bit more. He moaned softly, he made the guy pinched his nipples a bit harder and he moaned louder. This felt so good, he could imagine if those fangs were to brush his naked smooth chest and sensitive nipples. Itsuki then fondle his own nipples with both of his hands, he showed the lion the pretty color of it.

,'mmmhhh… kai san. Can you see it? They're pink…blushing… mmmhhh… you want them?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun - 10:27

I had really proven my point to Itsuki. Pain was not the only thing that gave pleasure, this gentle kind of pleasure slowly built up until it drove a person made with desire. I could see it, I could feel it, he was going crazy under my touch, though when he pulled me towards him, I slipped my fingers out of him and kissed him back softly, gently. Making the heat build up some more. He asked me to eat him more, that it felt good. I smiled and felt him guide my hands on his body, then play with his nipples, eventually, he was playing with his own nipples, showing me their light pink blush. I smiled more and leaned foward to kiss those nipples, then suck on them and finally nibble them with my fangs. Then, I pinched those nipples as my lips and tongue glided back up to his neck. I had gotten aroused again, but I was eating him slowly so I simply rubbed my dick against his rectal for now. It did make me moan lightly, only because I was impatient to thrust in, though this was all his time, I was showing him a new way to enjoy pleasure. I rubbed my dick against his then. It felt good, there was no pain involved, and he was still moaning and trembling under me. I crawled out of the lake felt his legs close tightly in my back. Adorable. I licked his lips and then slipped my tongue in his mouth again, making out to him while our dicks rubbed against one another.

"Itsuki, your dick is already dripping wet. Does it feel so good? You like this? I'm feeling good, do you see them, rubbing against eachother? Loving eachother? So good..."

I licked his lips again. I followed his leg with my hand. So soft, warm. He trembled more and I smiled more, though I had reached my limit. I lifted his butt lightly with one hand and slowly, gently slipped my erect dick inside him, all the way to the hilt. I gasped in pleasure, he was even tighter then previoisly, maybe this different type of pleasure had caused this, but it still felt amazing.

"Feeling good? You want me to keep being gentle inside you now? I'm not going to hurt you this time."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun - 10:52

The lion was aroused, that was for sure, obviously he was so aroused to the point that he couldn't hold back anymore. Itsuki liked that. The lion then give in to the pleasure and he slammed his big long erect dick all the way inside itsuki's tight rectal. It was even tighter than the first intercourse. He liked this much better than the previous one. This felt amazing. Gentle but incredibly amazing. He never know that when it's done soft and gentle, it would drive him crazy even worse. He tightened his wet, red rectal around Kai's huge dick and squeezed it hard inside him. He moaned loudly,, wrapped his legs around the lion's sexy waist.

,' AAAHHH!!!... so big!! So deep!!! Aaahhh!! It's… long.. and.. huge.. aaahh!!! More… more!!! Kai san I want more…!"

Itsuki felt amazing, his big lion was getting so excited down there, he was so big, hot, and erect. This guy's cock was quite long till it hit the deepest sweet spot of itsuki's insides. He moved his waist hard, he rotated his hips and slammed his butt against kai's body. He stretched out his arms trying to hug his big wild lion here. He wanted to feel that strong manly body rubbed against his slim figure.

,'aaahh!!! Aahhhnnn.. Kai san is filling my rectal.. all the way in.. so deep!! So good… you're hitting my sweet spot.. aahh yes… yes… more…please… come.. come to me.. my… wild.. lion…"

He looked at his wild big lion with a gentle pleading gaze. His body became flustered, his pink nipples became so big now that they were so excited and erect as well. He really feeling so much from this gentle sex. He did not know that this could feel this great, amazing. He never knew until he met this big wild lion of his. He wanted to get and give more sensations to his lion so he moved his butt and waist more. He moved harder and it made their love juice spurted out, making slutty wet sound down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice day for a swim
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: