Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nice day for a swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

nice day for a swim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 12:00

Itsuki was a very interesting and special man. A moment ago he was crying, afraid that I would leave him, the next he was excited because we both were in a train to my homeland. Well I would let him be the excites one on this trip. I didn't care much for my family. I was going there simply because Itsuki wanted to see where I grew up. For me it was just another place where I lived. On the train, he made us sit on the floor and took out a bottle. He then stated that this was a game. When the bottle neck pointed towards me, I had to answer any question he asked me and it was the same for him. I could ask anything to him. Though the problem with this game is that I didn't really know myself that well. I never paid attention to myself. You could say I was a stranger myself.
I sighed and he spun the bottle. The neck stoped in front of him. He said that I could ask any question to him. I had to think about it. My thoughts were usually, when someone is ready to talk, they'll talk. Never push, never force. But this game was meant for me to do the exact opposite. I leaned back against the bed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?"

I knew it was a wide range question, but that way, I would mostly know what he wished for, be it material or not. Ifnit was material, I'd get it for him. If not, I'd do my best to make him feel it. Nobody had ever come close to taming the beast that I was, yet this man, with a smile on his face, had me in a collar and chain. And I felt no shame in saying it. Love was powerful. Every King needs his Queen, mine was just a little controversal. My Queen was not only a man but she was always a man of death. My phone rang then and I answered. It was my younger brother asking if I was coming home.

"Yeah, I'm on the train right now...Because I'm not coming alone...My lover, Itsuki. No you can't share rooms with me. Because He'll be with me you moron! Yes, my lover has priority! If you have a nightmare, crawl in Shige's bed, not mine. I'm hanging up now."

I hung up and sighed. Really, my youngest brother was such a child. How will he ever grow up if he still couldn't sleep alone? I looked at Itsuki and gave him a smirk . Of course, with Itsuki in my bed, having the kid there would just traumatize him. I put my phone on the bed behind me and waited for Itsuki's response.

"This might sound weird but...you packed another of those outfits, didn't you? It smells like the other one but clean. Where do you get them all?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 12:59

There, it was itsuki's turn to answer a question from kai. and there it was. 'he got one. That was such an easy question. Itsuki simply smiled and ready to answer, but then he was interrupted by a phone. His lover was on a phone, who was that? His brother? Itsuki did not know. But then, when the phone ended, he got his chance to answer. He leaned closer to kai and he hugged him. He kissed his lover's lips and then softly said to his lion.

,' I will have my big lion named kai for myself for sure!"

He smiled happily and kissed Kai once again. Then he whispered into his lion's ears. He whispered it sweetly, softly.

,' where I got those sexy outfits? Of course from online shop… I'm planning to give you more surprises.. I know you like it.."

Then, he kissed kai deeply, and then he felt sleepy. He hugged kai and then they got on the bed. Itsuki clung to kai and hugged him closely, tightly. Then, both of them fell asleep. They slept for hours and when they woke up, it's already morning. They were still inside the train of course, but the view outside was more like savana now. Itsuki had a feeling that they would arrive soon. But they would need a nice shower right? Itsuki saw kai was still sleeping and so, he leaned closer, climbed on kai's strong body and then kissed him gently, over and over again. Then when kai finally up, itsuki told him that they should arrive soon and they need a shower. In the end, after kai get up, they had a quick shower and then, itsuki put on his robe and he also gave kai his clothes.

They rode the train for a couple of hours and then, when it was passed dinner time, they finally got off from the train. They arrived at kai's homeland. The air smelt good and fresh. Itsuki liked this a lot. He kissed kai again and said that they should go to the house now. They decided to take a taxi and kai was the one leading the way. After some time, they arrived at kai's house. It was a huge stone mansion. Itsuki was surprised and then, when they got there, they went inside, Kai was the one leading the way of course. Kai's family gathered in the main living room and they met. Itsuki was shocked to see that.. this mansion was filled with big badass lions!! Three big male lions and itsuki knew that those three were kai's younger brothers, and the oldest one, must be the father, and the female person, was kai's mother? He clung to kai and then, kai's mother greeted them warmly. She liked itsuki right away and then, she showed their room, she let kai and itsuki rested in their room. Though before they walked too far, he heard one of the three young lions talked to kai

,' my.. my.. nii-san.. what a sexy lover you got there! That one smells yummy."

Itsuki locked the room and put their bag inside the wardrobe. He then grabbed kai and kissed him hard. He licked his lion over and over again. They could have their sweet time tonight. Itsuki was no longer wearing the kitten outfit. But he would wear another. The clean one. He told kai to stay on the bed and be good. He went to the shower room and brought another new outfit. This time, he would be a nice little bunny.

He came out from the bathroom wearing a new outfit. A white leather corset that showed his chest and nipples, white g string and a pair of bunny ears on his head, of course, with a fluffy bunny tail at the back of his g string. He smiled at kai, and then climbed on the bed. He licked kai's abs and then went all the way up to his chest, and then kept on going to his lips. He smiled.

,' mmhh.. Kai-san.. my lion… should I refresh your body now? I'll be your cute bunny for tonight."

Itsuki smiled and then he went lower again. He unzip kai's pants and then let his huge dick out. Itsuki's face was flustered and then he kissed the tip of his lion's dick before he took it all inside his mouth. He moaned and sucked kai's dick as well as stroking it slowly. Then, after some time, his rectal become wet and kai's dick become fully erect. Itsuki smiled and he let go of his lion's dick. He spread his legs, lied down on the bed and said

,' come… kai-san.. my lion.. my king… love me.. fell me….come here…"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 13:31

I smirked. Me. He wanted me. Of course, he gave me quite a simple answer to a simple question. Then, it seemed there would be no questions asked to myself, Itsuki seemed tired. We went in the bed and slept while cuddling eachother all night. What woke me up was Itsuki's lips on mine. He said thay we should take a shower before arriving. I took a quick peak out the window and sighed. Yeah, we were almost there. We took a quick shower. We arrived shortly after that. I grabbed a cab for both of us and told the man where to go. I was nervous. My family was supportive of everything, but bringing a necromancer in my father's pride...nobody ever did that one before.
We finally arrived and I sighed. This place hadn't changed at all. The stones would keep the mansion cool on the insideso that the harsh heat of the savana couldn't cook us. We walked in the mansion and I saw my immediate family standing around in the main room. My three younger brothers, my mother and my father. Mother came to us instantly and hugges us both. Female lions were known to be over protective. I let her lead me to my room, even I knew where my own room was. It was still the way I left it when I started school. Weird.
Before Itsuki closed and locked the door behind us, Shige said something about my lover and only the words Bite me left my mouth. He knew this meant he was not allowed to touch my lover. Itsuki then pushed me on my bed and told me not to move. I smirked at him. He went in my private bathroom, when he came out, I chuckled lightly.

"My little kitten became my little midnight snack?"

I said that, though he was the one snacking on me at the moment. My dick was deep in his mouth, his throat. He really was good at this. I let my head fall back and moaned lightly. After a while, he pulled back and invited me to go inside him. I hesitated but then, he was the one to invite me, it wasn't like I was the one insisting in having sex with him. I crawled up on top of him and slowly moved his g-string to reveal that throbing little holw of his. Then, I slipped my erection inside him without any problems. He moaned and I gasped in pleasure.

"My my Itsuki, have you been holding back for long or do you just want me that much tonight? Don't be too loud, lions have a keen hearing. Then again, scream as loudly as you want, you're mine after all."

I didn't hold back. I thrusted inside him even though I could smell my siblings behind the door to my room. Of course, everyone wanted to know how the eldest son had been doing, but right now, the eldest son was busy with his bunny lover. Eventually, they just annoyed me so I growled loudly as a warning. This was direspectful. Though, then I heard Akihiro, the brother right after me talk through the door.

"Kai-nii, don't forget that we get up early tomorrow morning. Make sure your cutie also comes along."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 14:05

Itsuki moaned as his big wild lion stabbed his huge erect dick inside him. It was true that he had been wanting kai all along. He wanted to feel his lion. He hugged kai and slowly, moved his hips with him. He slowly swallowed kai's huge erect dick inside him and moaned more. He wrapped his legs around kai and moved with him

,' aaahhh!!!.. kai-san… so good.. more… I want to feel you more.. aaahhh.. aaahhhhhnnn…"

Itsuki couldn't think of anything but his wild big lion before him. His rectal got excited and tight now. He was wet but very tight. He wanted kai to devour him hard like he always did. He did not care about the others that would hear his voice. That would surely become a clear sign that itsuki belonged to Kai only.

,' mmhhh…. Kai-san… aahhh… do you.. like this… better? Nnnhh.. the .. costume.. aahh…"

He squeezed kai's dick hard and deep inside his rectal. Itsuki wanted more of his lion. He grabbed kai's face and he kissed him hard and deep. He slipped his tongue inside his lover's mouth and then he licked every inch of kai's mouth, he tasted every inch of it and moaned more.

He looked at kai in a seductive way and he smiled at his lover. He licked kai's lips and kissed him hard again. Itsuki moved his lips on his lion's and his hips on Kai's dick. He moaned loudly and he called out to his lover over and over again. Though he could still feel some male lions around, he just couldn't take it anymore, he wanted kai to ravish him hard.

,' aaahh.. kai… my lion.. come.. inside me.. fill me.. with your cum.. love me hard… as hard as you want… aahhh….. inside me.. feels so good.. you're so huge.. so big…aahhhh."
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug - 11:25

Itsuki was being as lustful as ever. His recyal kept asking for more and his voice echoed his body. I just kept slamming myself inside his tightness. Though he was so wet, I had no trouble moving inside him. Itsuki had been known as a whore for some time, but now he was mine, I was the only one he had to satisfy his desires. And it seemed that he had quite a lot. He didn't care about my brothers standing behind the door, he actually voiced his pleasure even louder. He was such an arousing man. He asked me about the costume, I did't reply just yet, I jusy wanted to hear him scream. The presences behind my door finally left and I rammed inside Itsuki even harder and deeper. I made him scream so loudly, I was sure every lion in this mansion heard him. He visibly wanted to kiss me, but I doubted he would be able too, he already had trouble breathing, so instead of kissing him, I bit his neck and felt his cum all over my chest, that made me release everything I had inside him. I didn't come out yet, I looked at him and smiled softly.

"Weither you have a costume or not, it doesn't matter. You'll always be my little kitten. Though maybe next time you could get a cute little fox outfit with a collar around your neck. Yummy, I'd use that collar a lot. Now, we better rest, they want to get up with the sun to go bathe in the river. Old lion tradition. Thoough first, a shower."

I pulled out and gasped lightly. I then took his cute little bunny outfit off and picked him up in my arms to carry him to the bathroom. We took a quick shower during ahich I helped him wash, then I brought him back to my bed. I covered both our bodies and held him close to me. I'd let him sleep now. Though morning came quickly and to my unpleasant surprised, my youngest brother was sitting on me waiting for me to wake up.

"What the hell are you doing in my room, again?! Get out! Can't you see I'm not alone here!?"

"Guys! Kai-nii is awake! Don't worry, Nii-san, I didn't touch your bunny. Now come on, lets go swim!"

He jumped on Itsuki to wake him up then ran out the room. The little bastard.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug - 11:55

The sex was just as intense as ever, it was so intense that both of them just shot their cum on each other , all over. Their bodies covered in each other's cum. They washed, dried off, and then, slept. Though sadly, morning came so quick and kai's younger brother was there, jumped on itsuki to wake him up. He was shocked and had no choice but to wake up. Both of kai and itsuki dressed up to go to the river. They would swim or so kai said. It was an old tradition of lions, so itsuki would gladly do it.

Within less than one hour, they arrived at the river, there was a huge water fall and itsuki saw the three lions were there, bathing together. Itsuki stripped himself and he went into the water with kai. They swam together. Though itsuki could feel the intense stare from kai's brothers, two of them. The youngest was busy with the water and barely looked at itsuki.

Then, itsuki got tired after swimming for a couple of hours. He saw kai still playing with the water and he told kai that he would cook for them. Then, itsuki stepped out from the water. He grabbed his robe and covered his body with it. He went to fetch some food. He was going alone and he did not notice that the two lions were following him. The second and third son. Itsuki was surprised when he knew the two brothers behind him, with a grin on their face.

,' what.. are you two doing here? Following me?"

They did not answer, they just grabbed itsuki and covered his mouth with their hands. They kidnapped itsuki and brought him to a cave. There, they stripped itsuki and glared at him with lust. They said to itsuki

,' well well.. aren't you Kai nii's lustful bunny hmm? You love big cock right? We got two here. So why don’t you please us as well? Come here little whore. Scream !!! scream like when that big lion fuck your ass!!"

Itsuki was afraid for real. He tried to fight but.. of course, he couldn't wind against two male lions at once! In the end, itsuki was forced into all four and the second son stabbed his huge dick inside itsuki's rectal. Itsuki couldn't help it but to cry. It was painful. He cried, begged the lion to stop but it only made him more aroused. Then, he commanded the third son to rape istuki as well. The third son, stabbed his cock into itsuki's mouth and shoved it deep into itsuki's throat. They fucked and raped itsuki for a couple of times and then, when they were satisfied, they let itsuki fell on the ground. Breathless, fainted. Unconscious.

Then the two brothers made up a plan to cover their track. They brought itsuki who was fainted towards a heavy stream river and dumped him there. The water brought itsuki all way down to the hill, to the other side of the mountain and savanna. He got hit in his head a couple of times when he was floating on the water. He landed on the side of a beach and then, an old woman came to him, she found him.

Itsuki was unconscious, he was brought to the old lady's hut and treated there. While in the other hand, the two lions, were relaxed since they already dumped itsuki and covered their tracks perfectly. To avoid suspicion, they returned to the river and bathe there as if nothing happened.
Though kai's younger brother looked around, seeking for the bunny and he just couldn't find itsuki, so he came to kai.

,' kai nii!!!! Where is your bunny? I wish to play with him too!!! Come on.. I won't eat him I promise?"

( back to itsuki)

Now.. itsuki was still treated in the old lady's house. He was wearing his necklace. Luckily he was. Itsuki was afraid.. he did not want to wake up. Though the old lady gave him herbs and medication. And healed the wound on his head. Itsuki just did not open his eyes. He kept on imagining the horrible scene where the two lions raped him over and over again. He should've known, those two, they showed lust and desire over his body at the very first time they arrived. How could this turn into such incident? Itsuki could only hope.. deep within his unconsciousness, that kai.. his mate.. his king.. would somehow.. find him.. and embrace him again. he talked and called out a name in his sleep...

,' kai san... kai...."

The old woman hear it. she knew that. this man.. missed someone named kai. having that person right here could help itsuki recovered but the problem was, the old lady did not knwo who kai was.. and where to find this man.. so she just keep on nursing Itsuki like she previously did. She looked outside, it was noon already.. she sighed and went back to treat itsuki.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug - 11:36

We swam for a while until Ituski said he was going to go cook something for us. I was playing with my youngest brother, I didn't notice my two other brothers disapearing with Itsuki. I didn't notice them coming back without my lover either. I only noticed that he didn't come back with them after my youngest brother asked me where Itsuki was since he wanted to play around with him too. I looked around. My heart started pounding. I looked at my two brothers and they shrugged, they didn't know. I turned into a lion and started sniffing around. I caught his scent and followed it to a cave. The scent there. No two ways about it. My brothers and my lover, sex and blood. I growled loudly, calling the other felines around, gathering them to my cause. I asked them to find my lover while I took care of my suicidal brothers. I ran back to the waterfall and jumped straight in the back of the oldest of the two. It scared the other, but he turned into his lion form to fight me off Shige. Both of them decided to fight me and I ordered the youngest one to run home.

[Following one of the small felines.]

I felt a powerful urge to listen to what this lion was asking us. I wasn't totally animal, but I had been a cat for more years then I spent as a human. Though this tasonosenshi seemed really attached to his lover if he asked us all to look for him, so, with the sound of the bell around my neck, I ran around looking for the scent of this man. I followed it to the river and thought that maybe he had been thrown in, I followed the river downstream and eventually made it to some cabin. The scent was strong in there. I jumped in through the window and saw a man being cared for by an elderly woman. I didn't hesitate and jumped on the man's chest. I laid down and started purring. This would warn the lion that I found him.

[Kai]

The battle with my brothers went exactlt as expected. They went back home with their heads held low and their tails between their legs. I was bleeding and limping. I then recieved the signal that Itsuki had been found. I turbed back into human for and pulled my pants on. I ran towards the cat's signal. I ran until I couldn't breathe anymore. I ran to the cabin, bursted through the door. My lover was right there. I grabbed him in my arms and the cat jumped off. I held my lover tightly and let some tears escape my eyes. How could I let this happen to him? I was supposed to be there to protect him yet my own family hurts him? Never will I leave him alone again. The cat turned into a young looking boy and asked if he could be Itsuki's pet. I agreed as long as he was always there when I had to leave his side. Then, my attention went back to Itsuki as the boy turned into a cat just in time as an old woman came in. She looked at.me and simply said, you must be Kai. I looked at her and then heard Itsuki moan my name.

"I'm right here, Itsuki. I'm so sorry...I...please open your eyes...please look at me...I...I failed as your king...Forgive me...please forgive me..."

I would be damned if my family saw me cry like this usually, but at this moment, the most important was my lover and he was hurf. He was hurt because I was weak. I kissed his lips again and again, strangely, I felt my energy leave my body and go into Itsuki's. I didn't mind. He could take my energy all he wanted. I was his to do what he wanted. I wanted to be his servant forever. I'd serve him from the moment he opens his eyes until my own close forever. I was still bleeding from the battle I had against my brothers. But I was too nervous about Itsuki to worry about myslf.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug - 8:58

He was sleeping, or rather, stayed in his unconscious state. Itsuki was dreaming. His necklace and the one that he gave to kai, was connected. He could see kai fighting the two lions. He could see his loved one bleeding, hurting, battling. He could see everything in the dream, everything. Itsuki was crying in his sleep. Tears just flew out form his eyes when in the dream, he saw his lion bleeding, in pain. Though he couldn't do anything. He was lying down here helpless and unable to move a finger, he couldn't even opened his eyes. He was crying in his sleep, even while the battle ended, the dream did not end. In the dream, he could see how desperate kai was, how sad he was, he could even see his lion crying right beside him. Itsuki never wanted to make his lion sad or shed tears, he was a king, the king and the emperor of the wild jungle and savage desert. He could see it through the necklace that they share together not long ago. But he stayed still on the bed, with eyes closed, tears flowing.

(old woman)

The old woman came inside the room to check on itsuki. She brought some medication, herbs, and food as well. She saw a man, big, muscular, wounded man. From the way he held itsuki, she knew that this person must be kai, the one itsuki was calling out to. The old woman smiled and walked closer to kai as she put down all of the medication and food on the table. She said to the big man.

,' you must be kai? This young man, I found him on the beach, I thought he was dead but fortunately he was still alive. Though now young man, please, let me help with your wounds, I'm sure this young boy here will be sad if he opened his eyes and saw you hurting."

The elderly woman took out some bandage and antiseptic along with pure alcohol. She gently cleaned the wounds with a small cotton wet with alcohol to kill the bacteria. When she was done cleaning the wound, she applied the medicine, the antiseptic as well. And then for the last touch, she wrapped the wounds with a bandage. When she was done, she gave kai the food. This elderly woman was an expert healer in her village so she has a very powerful healing magic. She casted her healing magic on itsuki and his face turned fresh pink again. It did not take long for this old woman to heal itsuki completely. She noticed the worry on Kai's face and she said softly.

,' young kai, please, this young man here, he will be okay, I am an expert healer, now please, take care of yourself first, please eat and stay healthy for this poor young man. And, if you notice, his head was wounded pretty bad, I'm afraid that he might damage the brain a little, if he did not remember who he was, it's natural. Also, you may stay here for as long as you wanted, I'm living here with my two grandchildren and they were only six and seven years old, still just kids. Please, take your time, I'll take my leave now."

(itsuki)

The old lady left. Itsuki was starting to get strength. He could open his eyes now. He did so and saw a man, a very handsome and strong looking man. He wondered who this man was, he just couldn't remember who this man was, but the thing was, when he was near this man, he felt at ease, safe, and secure. He smiled and looked at the guy before him. He looked at the handsome looking man, slowly caressed his face and he said to the man before him.

,' it feels so warm…. Do you come here to get me? Who… who am i? and.. who are you? I… my head… it.. hurts…. I can't…. think…but.. i.. know this.. feeling... you... only you are so warm and.. feels nice..."

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug - 9:07

The old woman told me that he was alright but that he had banged his head a few times so his memory might have a problem. There was no way Itsuki would ever forget me. He loved me so much, we were soul mates, surely my mate wouldn't forget me. We've been through so much, his body knew mine, he gave me part of his necklace. He couldn't forget me. But the moment my lover opened his eyes and looked at me, he asked who I was.
My heart stopped. It felt like I had gotten shot in the chest with a big caliber gun. I felt tears fall from my eyes and down my cheeks. He...forgot me. I placed him back on the bed and backed away until my back hit the wall on the other side of the room. The cat boy turned into his human form and looked at Itsuki.

"You don't recognize Kai-sama? Isn't he your lover?"

I was in too much of a shock to do anything. I slipped down the wall. It felt as though my life had been drained out of me. My mate had...forgotten me. Why would I live then? Who would I protect? I brought my knees up and hid my face from Itsuki. I didn't want him to see me cry, I didn't want him to think I was hurt. It wasn't his fault if I failed in protecting him. My body was still painful from fighting my two brothers for Itsuki's honor. The man that didn't remember me. I lifted my tear streeked face and gave him a sad, abandonned smile.

"I...am unworthy... of you. Please...find yourself someone who will cherish you and take the best care of you. I...I'm sorry. Please forgive me...Itsuki. I...love you...please don't forget those words."

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned into a lion, my battle wounds all over my body, the pants ripping into tiny pieces and I walked out the door. I didn't want to be human anymore. I would stay a lion for the rest of my life. Maybe the animal would take over and kill the human side of me. I walked all the way outside, something was bouncing around my neck, I stopped and looked down. His necklace. I'd keep it only to remember to never fall in love again.
Meanwhile, the little cat in human form looked at Itsuki, he grabbed the man's face and made him look in his eyes.

"Listen Master-Sama, this man and you, I don't know you but he really cares for you. He fought two other big lions for you, he loves you! Please Master-Sama, run after him!"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug - 10:02

He did not remember who he was, what he was doing here, and who the man before him. But one thing for sure, his heart responded to this big sturdy man. Itsuki always followed his heart even though his head was not fully recovered. Being dropped into the river and got his head banged everywhere was not a pleasant thing and of course, it caused him Amnesia. He did not even know why he was here, what happened in his whole life! But one thing, when the guy touched him, he felt familiar with him, he seemed to know that feeling, that guy. The man said that he loved him and called him itsuki. Was that.. his name?? itsuki?? He knew that name…..and that voice.. he was sure that he knew that voice!

Itsuki's head was hurting, then the cat who was now in the human form, grabbed his face, telling him to run for the big guy. The cat said that the guy fought two lions who raped him and tried to kill him. Itsuki was lost, he couldn't remember any of that but his body was all but pain and nothing more than pain, everywhere. He saw the guy, he turned into a lion, he noticed the necklace hanging on the lion's neck, then he looked at his. Its… exactly the same. Itsuki looked at the necklace, he looked at it and then he felt that he knew that guy before, the big lion.. he.. used to call him.. what.. what was the name!! he called him with few names… he saw the lion walked outside and lied down on the bedroom window. Itsuki asked the human cat to help him stand up, so he did. Itsuki slowly made his way to where the lion was. He reached out to the lion. One thing for sure, it breaks his heart when this man said he was leaving and said that itsuki must find another man.

He fell on his knees, clung to the big lion and hugged him. Itsuki cried. He just kept on crying, he wanted to remember but his head hurt like hell, and he can't remember anything. He did not want to lose this big lion, he hugged the lion and sank his face on the lion's thick soft fur. He felt it, thoroughly, and cried some more.

,' please…. Please… don't leave me.. don't.. throw me away…. I know this feeling..my heart yearns for your touch and gaze… I know my head is useless right now but.. I believe my heart would never lie…. My heart says you are the most important person in my life…I don't.. want to be alone in the dark …"

Itsuki hugged the big lion, he did not want this man to walk out from his life. His heart did not allow that to happen. He just hug the lion as if he was about to lose him. His heart knew this lion, this warmth, this feeling, this was something that.. he yearn for a very long time. Itsuki then whispered into the lion's ear.

,' ne… My lion… can I call you my lion? Will you be my lion? Please tell me… is my name itsuki? Are we lovers? I'm your mate? Because… you know… my heart feels happy by hugging you like this…."

Meanwhile, the cat who was in human form looked at the big lion, and starred into his eyes. It seemed that this big lion needed to know that itsuki did not forget him, but maybe.. he was too shock to notice that part, so the cat said to him

,' Kai-sama.. you see… this man…. Itsuki sama.. his heart knows you!!! Despite the damage in his head!! You know he was dumped into the river? And his head was wounded right? This was what they call amnesia!! He lost his memory temporarily… but his heart knows you! So stop talking nonsense about leaving him again okay!!"

The human cat walked away and he turned into a small kitty again. He walked into the house and stayed on the bed. He left Kai and itsuki alone. So that they would find each other again.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Sep - 15:23

Itsuki came outside and started hugging me. I didn't know what to do. Should I be happy that his body remembered me but his mind didn't? I guess I should but I was still hurt by his smiling face when he asked me who I was. He kept asking me to not going away and if it was alright for him to call me his lion. I low rumbled rose from my throat as I mobed my lion paw and pulled Itsuki closer untik he was between my two frontpaws and my head was laying down on his belly. I sighed.

"You've always called me like that, I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed anymore. Itsuki, that's your name. I am Kai. We're lovers. I...will stay by your side."

I couldn't just leave him alone. He was my everything. As long as we both shall live I would be by his side to protect him and keep him away from the dark abyss that my brothers wished to throw him in. I licked his face and then slowly turned back into my human body. I was completely naked and Itsuki was under me. I gave him a sad smike, scooped him up in my arms and picked him up to bring him back in the bed inside this little house. He still needed to rest. I laid him on the bed and slipped him under the blankets. I found a towel and wrapped it around my waist, then sat down and crossed my arms over my chest as I crossed my legs as well. I didn't know just how far I could go without making him feel awkward, so I didn't slip in the bed with him this time. I smiled sadly at him again and then closed my eyes. I had to heal now.

"Sleep Itsuki, rest now. I...need to sleep too."

[i]I felt exhausted. I had been fighting two lions from the same pride though I had been alone to battle them. Even though I was strong, they were my brothers. It was hard to fight without killing. Though now they had been exiled from the pride for doing what they did to my mate. Somethings are wrong even for wild animals. I felt myself slowly drifting into sleep as I sat on the chair. I was going to make sure that Itsuki was safe. I could hear the cat boy purring loudly. I smirked and sighed. This felt nice. Itsuki's scent made me feel good.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep - 9:01

They were lovers, his name was itsuki and this man, was kai. He knew that name… kai… and he knew this voice, a gentle deep voice. He wished that he could feel this big lion more, but then, the guy turned into human again and he brought itsuki back to the bed. He had no choice but to fall asleep. The cat was purring on his naked chest and kai was on the chair near him. He eventually fell asleep and then, he dreamt of something, itsuki dreamt about him went to Kai's homeland, and then while they were taking a bath in the river, he was out for food and then he was raped by two lions. He had that nightmare and his slept became restless, he then opened his eyes and looked around, he remembered everything. This.. this was not his home and his eyes immediately searched for kai. He knew him from the scent and then he found his wild big lion on the chair sleeping. Kai must've been worried like hell, Itsuki got up and he walked towards kai. He just hugged his lion and slipped his head in Kai's lap. He then gently kissed kai's forehead and then, the old lady came inside silently, trying not to wake the lion and the cat. She said to Itsuki softly.

,' so you're up? We should prepare a nutritious meal for you and your beloved lion, you want to come?"

With a smile, itsuki nodded and he followed the old woman to the kitchen. He decided to cook a teriyaki beef steak and some fried baby potatoes. He also fried some bit sized vegetables and then he finished cooking. Itsuki made two portions of beef steak. One for him and one for kai ( which was purposely made bigger size). Then, he brought the food into the bed room. He put them on the table near him and then, he came to kai. He knelt beside him and then he whispered softly into Kai's ears as he played with his lover's hair.

,' wake up my lion, lovely lion should wake up… the birds are singing for him happily, the food is ready and his lover is waiting for him… itsuki is waiting to see kai-san smile and eat him up…"

Itsuki gave a soft giggle when he said those words, it felt funny but, he felt like pampering his big lion now. He knew that kai must've been through a lot and now, he needed lots of love! So itsuki who just get recovered would give him tons of loving he deserved!! Itsuki grabbed his loer's face, kissed his lips deeply until Kai opened his eyes. There, itsuki gave him a soft gentle and loving gaze as he said

,' my big lion… my king.. I missed you so much… I love you kai… I remember everything now…i have two portions of beef steak for you my lion.. you want to eat? it's yummy."

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep - 9:55

I slept like a lion cub. I couldn't remember the last time I slept so deeply. Though in my dream, there was a deliscious smell that kept brining me closer to a light. The light then became Itsuki and...he was kissing me? My eyes were looking at him as he kissed me and then he said that he remembered everything and jumped to the food and I was just confused. I looked at him and stayed silent. I could smell the food and I was starving, but did Itsuki just say that he remembered everything? His memories were back?! Didn't he hate me for not protecting him then?! I stood up, grabbed Itsuki and hugged him tightly in my arms. If this wasn't a dream, if this was reality, then never will I let him go. Ever.

"Itsuki! Itsuki? You remember me? You remember everything? I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I...I never thought they would go so far! Please! Please don't leave me! I'll be better! I swear I'll protect you! Don't leave me..."

I was crying. How pathetic. The old lady behind me started talking but she was probably talking to Itsuki. I could here her say that Lion's pride came from their ability to protect their families. If a member was wounded under their care, some lions never get back on their feet. She was worried that if Itsuki did not simply forgive me, that I will never get back up. She also mentionned that if the mate was the wounded one, the lion would fight to the death to retrieve his mate's honor. I could not kill my brothers, I let them live in shame instead. I then heard another voice and knew it was my youngest brother.

"Nii-san, Bunny-san, I'm so glad you ended up here. Sensei is teaching me to be a healer. Sensei, we should leave them, Kai-nii might need to feel his Bunny some more."

During all that conversation, I was on my knees, holding Itsuki tightly. I didn't want to let go, just in case he is taken away from me again. Having him look at me and ask me who I am had been the most painful experience I had ever lived through.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep - 10:41

His voice woke his lion up and he was shocked when kai hugged him and begged for forgiveness. He even said stupid things like itsuki hated him and about to leave him, where were those insane ideas came from? Itsuki heard the old lady taking to him saying things about a lion's pride to defend and fight for his mate's honor. Itsuki knew that Kai had been fighting his two brothers, he knew everything through the necklace which was connecting their visions and feelings. He grabbed kai's face, and kissed him deeply, gently, he kept kissing his lover and then licked the tears off from his handsome face.

,' kai what are you saying? I love you there's no way I would hate or leave you… see our necklace? I knew everything you've been through in order to restore my honor… my King.. my lion… My beloved Kai will you stop crying for me? I've been yearning for your smile…. I was in the dark but then.. your face… your voice saved me…"

He smiled and kissed kai gently, lovingly. Then, he took the plates and they ate together from it. He already cut the meat into small pieces so kai could eat it easily. Itsuki fed kai slowly , his King needed it to heal himself, more nutritious food would be good to help with the healing. Itsuki licked his King's lips and smiled at him. He wiped those tears and kept on feeding kai until they finished the meal. Then, itsuki put the plates on the table, letting the old woman to bring them to be washed. Itsuki looked closely at kai and then he took his lover's hands. He led kai to stood up and then, they went to a small spring that was surrounded by trees and flowers, right behind the old lady's house. Itsuki stripped off and then he led kai to get into the warm water of the spring. When they were in the pond, itsuki placed his arms around kai's neck, kissing him deeply gently, lovingly, again, again, and over again. Then he let go of their lips and softly said to kai.

,' I love you… my King.. my lion…. Love you so…."

He smiled softly and he caressed kai's face and cheek gently. He kissed his lover again and over again till he moaned softly. He wanted to feel his lion now, his most beloved lion. He slipped his tongue inside kai's mouth, tasting him entirely and then his face become flustered.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 9:25

Was this all just a bad joke someone was playing on me? Itsuki remembered me now, but it still felt weird to me. He fed me some meat and veggies, then licked my lips and asked me to stop crying and that he yearned for my smile. How did he expect me to smile after all I've been through? I tried, but tears still fell down my eyes and my arms closed around him again. He brought me behind the cabin then and stripped himself, I was only wearing a towel since my pants were ripped apart. Then, we went in the pond and he started kissing me, I kissed him back. There was desperation in the way I held him. He said he had seen everything through the part of the necklace he had given me. He saw my battle and now he could see my bruised and ripped up body. I kissed him again, I didn't stop, actually, I couldn't stop. I had to feel him, I had to touch him, to make sure he was really there in my arms. I didn't care that the claw mark on my left arm and partly on my chest were bleeding again, I needed him. The tears kept flowing, they spoke of my fear of losing him, the joy to have found him again, the anger of my brothers betrayal, they just had to fall, they had to come out. I didn't care if Itsuki saw me in this weak state.
I touched and caressed him as if he was a delicate and fragile crystal petal. I kissed his lips so often, he had become flustered. I caressed his cheek softly and kissed it then, I went down his neck, I could feel his heart pounding under my lips and tongue. Then, My fingers slowly brushed over his spine, down to his butt, my hands closed softly on them and I licked his nipple slowly. It seemed that his body was so mich more sensitive to my touch then it used to be, or maybe it was because I was being so careful, gentle, afraid to hurt him or scare him. Either way, he was responding in such a good way. My eyes glanced down and I saw his erection. I didn't smile, I just kept caressing his soft body. I had almost lost him. Not physically but rather emotionally. For even just a moment, he forgot about me. He forgot about us. Now that he was back, I was going to treat him not just like a prince, but like a King. He may call me his skin, but he was the only King between us. I made him sit on the side of the pond and kept on kissing, licking and caressing his soft skin.

"I'm sorry Itsuki...seems I can't stop these tears from falling...Please...let me just touch you, let me hear your voice, say my name. Let me know that this isn't some fantasy from my mind."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 10:34

His lion, his King, kai. His one and only love. Kai was caressing him, kissing him nonstop. It felt like.. heaven , even better. Itsuki couldn't help it but to moan under kai's gentle touch . this feels so good. Even too good. Itsuki trembled, getting all flustered and he moaned more and more, he just can't stop it. He kept calling out to kai and he wanted more, he wanted his king more. Itsuki wrapped his arms around Kai and hugged him tightly.

,' aaaaahhhhh… mmmmmnnnnnnnhhhh…….. more… kai..kai..i love you kai.. only you…. Touch me more… so good… aahhhh… it feels so hot.. my body… aaaahhh… your touch… more… more.. kai-san… my king…. My king.. more.."

Itsuki was going crazy under kai's warmth, heat, touch. His whole body became very sensitive and then he eventually followed kai's movement. He also kissed his king, over, and over again. He kissed and made out to kai deeply, gently, passionately. He licked kai's tongue, sealed and made their tongue danced together, they moaned together. Itsuki made the kiss lasted long, deep. Then, they eventually stopped and itsuki lowered himself. He made kai sat on the side of the pond so he could take a view of his king's dick. He lowered himself, knelt inside the water and placed his lovely mouth on kai's dick. He smiled and started to lick the length of kai's hardness. He moaned and then he sucked kai's dick like a candy. He licked the length again, pressed his tongue on the tip of the huge dick, and then he kissed kai's huge 'son'. He kissed the tip over and over again before licking it, and then took the whole thing inside his mouth,

,'mmmhh… nnngggghhh…. Mmnnnhhh…..so good… aahhh…. Your scent.. is very strong in here… kai… my king…"

Itsuki smiled, he played with his king's balls, and then sucked them as well, licked them sensually and moaned as he did. He then licked the length again all over and, he sucked kai's dick deep inside his throat. He sucked harder, harder, and made it lasted for some time before he felt kai released his hot thick semen. Itsuki drank all of it and then he licked his lover's dick clean. He smiled and hugged kai, kissing him deeply.

,' my king.. how's that feel? Do you….want more? I can suck you all day long….i missed the taste of your cum…"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep - 9:09

Itsuki pushed me against the side of the pond, made me sit and started sucking on my dick. My head wanted to fall back, but I didn't want to take my eyes off him either. I couldn't help moving my hips. I moaned and gaspd. He was really good. My hand went in his hair and held him there until I climaxed and he swallowed everything again. I heard him say that he could do this all day, but that's not what I wanted right now. I lifted him and sat him on top of me. He wanted more of my touch, he would get more of my touch. I simply held him there with one hand in the small of his back, while my other hand was stroking his dick slowly, my thumb rubbing against the cleavage. He was already dripping wet as if he was just about to cum. I just rubbed my dick against his rectal, only teasing him, making him think I was entering to only let it rub some more.
Just by looking at his face, I knew he loved this. I stroked his dick faster, pressed the cleavage harder, he moaned and I smiled more. My hardness kept on rubbing against his rectal, I kept on teasing that part of him. I just didn't want to hurt him. Not after what my brothers had done to him. I kissed his lips, lipped my tongue in his mouth and played with his tongue. I made him moan more. I wanted to please him. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible, practically forgetting myself in the process. In my mind now, I would not only be his lover, but I would also be his servant for the rest of eternity.

"Tell me...Itsuki...tell me what you want. What do you want me to do? I'll do anything, everything  for you."

Even though my sweetest Itsuki said he had forgiven me, I still hadn't forgiven myself for even letting my lover get hurt, not only by my own brothers, but also on my family's supposed safe lands. I held him tightly against me, licking his neck, nibbling softly, I held back the tears of the memory of his unconscious body. He was hurt because of my incompetence. I was going to be his servant, wether he liked too or not. I will never say no to anything he wants me to do. I had been so scared of losing him.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep - 10:55

His King, his lion, was licking him all over, he liked this. He yearned for this long ago, though he had only been unconscious for some time, it felt like centuries an itsuki missed the touch of his king. Kai stroked and molested itsuki's dick, licking his lips and neck, and then his nipples as well. Those things made itsuki went all hot and he trembled lightly in kai's arms. He moaned more and then after a while , he reached climax and he came all over kai's hand. He smiled and he licked his King's hand clean. He drank his own cum. He then leaned closer to kai and kissed him deeply, he slipped his tongue inside kai's mouth and moaned with him. In this kiss, Itsuki felt something different, usually, Kai would have push him down and take him hard but now.. why not? What was wrong with Kai this time? Itsuki looked at Kai and he wondered.. he gently brushed through his lion's hair

,' Kai san… my king… my lion.. why saying that? What… what is wrong ? you… seem to be different.. the Kai I knew.. he would push me down and make love to me so hard that I couldn't scream anymore… I just wanted to be in your arms and … of course……if you want… we could go back to your house then… I could give you… something good… something that you liked…"

Itsuki still remember, kai was aggressive, wild, yet gentle and warm. He kissed kai deeply. Hugging and clung to him tightly. His slender pale finger traced kai's manly chest , and abs. so sexy. Itsuki smiled more and he proposed to kai.

,' what you think if we…. Go back and… I'll let you… do anything you like on me.. my lion? Like… erasing the stench of your brother's on me? Replaced it with your scent? So that.. I would smell like you? Hmm? Interested?"

He then heard the little kitten meowed. The kitty seemed to be hungry. Itsuki grabbed some pie that was on the table and gave it to the little kitty who was his guardian now. He smiled and licked Kai's lips again.

,' I like this little kitty… it he a gift from you my king?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep - 9:35

Itsuki seemed to have noticed that I was different. It was true that in normal circumstances, I would already have him under me moaning and screaming, but I was afraid to hurt him, scared to break him ever since earlier when my brothers had dared stain him with their disgusting bodies. He then asked me if I wanted to go back to the house and have him treat ms again. I wrapped my arms around his body and hugged him. My brothers had been exiled, but I still felt like Itsuki was in constant danger here. The cat meowed and Itsuki gave it pie, lucky cat.

"Don't be fooled, he's like me, remember. I didn't give him to you, he decided to follow you himself. And if you want us to go back there, then I'll carry you, just hold on, alrigh"

I put him up on his feet and turned into a lion. I waited for him to climb on and then I got out of the pond, growled lightly when the cat clawed his way on my back as well, then I was off. I had a few miles to go so I decided to trot.
It took me about four hours to make it back to the family mansion, I barged through the door showing my anger towards my family and immediatly went in my room. I waited for Itsuki and the cat to get off, turned back into a man and locked the door to my room. I was leaving right after the wedding, they better not expect to see me again for a long, very long time. I then turned around, pushed Itsuki towards the bed and crawled over him a bit, my knee rubbing up on his crotch.

"I'll desinfect you thoroughly, though please tell me if I scare you or hurt you. I...I never want to see you broken again."

I cupped his cheek in my hand lovingly and kissed his lips softly. I really love this man, he had changed me more then I expected, but he changed me well. I was his and he was mine.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep - 10:59

His king, his big wild lion, his most beloved lion was so gentle, adorable, sweet, just perfect lover for sure. Itsuki was the happiest man in the whole world now. He had his king back and now, he also had a cute little cat as a pet and bodyguard. He listened to what kai had to say and then let him carried the two little 'kittens' back to kai's family home.

It took them hours to finally arrived. When kai barged into the house, he was pissed at his family, that was obvious. Itsuki looked down, he did not dare to look into Kai's parent's eyes for he felt that the things between them were not good anymore. So he was on top of Kai's back and they arrived on the bed. Kai was slowly rubbing his knee against Itsuki's crotch and he knew what kai wanted right away, but of course… a little ' spices' would be great right?

Itsuki smiled and he decided to took off his clothes. Then, he slipped off from the bed and went to change. Of course, he would give a very delicious treat for his beloved lion. He changed into a fox costume, completed with paws, ears, and tails that was attached to the G-string that he wore. He then walked back to kai and gave him a smile. He lied down on the bed, spreading his legs widely and then he grabbed his lion and kissed him deeply. Then he said softly to his lion

,' my lion…. You like this? I remember you want me to dressed up as a fox.. well… you deserve the present.. so… come and eat your little fox?"

Of course, their sex could be gentle since itsuki was recovering from his 'nightmare' about sex, and kai here, he needed to be gentle for now and slowly went wild. Itsuki licked his lion's lips and slipped his tongue inside kai's mouth. Then, he moaned softly, he became flustered.

,' nnnnnhhh… kai san… please eat me slowly…. I want your touch… I missed you my lion…"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 19:54

A fox? Really? Internet had all those costumes? Itsuki really spent his money just to get those costumes and please me? I looked at him with hungry eyes as he laid down and spread his legs to have me there. He then kissed me  seductivelly telling me to eat him. I licked his neck then and nibbled him before lifting his legs up around my waist. I moved his string a bit and pressed my erection against his rectal. He was wet, probably just because I was on him. I kissed him again and slowly slipped my dick deep inside him. I groaned and kissed him harder. I didn't want to hurt him at all.
Gently, I started moving inside him. I hoped he knew that his tail was going to get soiled and quite sticky. I mkved a little harder, making him moan loudly and ask for more, already. I was being gentle and slow inside him. I licked his lips and kissed him again,mmaking my tongue slip between his lips to play with his tongue. I moved more and grew larger inside him, my hand then started stroking his dick.

"Itsuki, I want to devour you, but I'm...afraid to hurt you..."

I thought of a way to have sex without hurting or scaring him. I switched the position around, making him sit on me and I looked at his foxy self and smirked. Sexy little fox. I moved my hips, making him feel good. I made him look in my eyes to see the love I felt for him.

"Like this, my little fox can play without getting scared or hurt. Go on little fox, show this lion how a fox does it."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct - 9:08

His wild fierce lion was being very gentle on him right now. Obviously because itsuki was raped not long ago and of course, this gentle Lion did not want to bring terror to itsuki by devouring him hard and wild. Kai went slowly, gently, he just moved his erect spear inside itsuki's lewd rectal. He moaned and trembled as his lion stabbed his erection inside. Itsuki smiled and he moaned softly. He looked at kai and then, they changed positions.

Right now, Itsuki was on top and he was riding kai's big cock. He liked it this way. This felt good. Itsuki hugged kai and he sat properly on kai's erection. He squeezed it, wrapped every muscle of his rectal around that huge spear. He moaned and moved himself slowly, he moved up and down. He moved on kai and devoured his lover's dick hard and deep. At first, itsuki did it slowly and since he got more and more excited, he did it harder, he moaned more.

,' nnhh… yes… this… is so good… aahhh.. kai-san….. my lion…. Aahhh.. you're so big… it's so good… inside me….you.. you're filling me… so deep…aaahhhh"

Itsuki placed both of his hands on kai's thigh and he moved up and down continuously. He trembled but he still moved harder and harder on kai, devouring that lustful huge cock. He called out to his lion and he was getting very wet down there. Both of their crotch were wet because of the juice that came out from itsuki's rectal. He moved harder and he made kai shot his cum deep inside, he followed after and dirtied his own pale chest with his cum. He moaned and trembled. This was not enough, he wanted more.

,' nnngghh… nnnhh… more…. Kai-san… do me… love me harder… i.. want more… deeper… it's all right if it's you.. i.. I'm not scared…. Love me…… I love you my lion…"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct - 10:48

Itsuki had always been lewd, but not this much. This was quite arousing and very pleasant to see him just move himself on me. I kept my eyes on him as he moved and moaned, squeezing me inside him. I wanted it harder but I held myself in check. I didn't want to scare him so I left him in control. It was better this way anyways.
Eventually, he became more and more aroused and moved harder on me himself. I gasped and moaned, dlowly stroking his dick, matching his rythm and then we both climaxed, but it was enough. Itsuki said some very perverted things to me and it made me smirk. I sat up, holding him in my arms and I started moving again  inside him. I'd keep this position, but I'd take a more active role now in this intercourse. I held him tightly against me, making our sweat mix together as well as making our body melt together. I loved thia feeling it was perfect.
Though I needed more, much more. I wa ted him to smell only like me. I turned us around until he was on the bed and grabbed his hips to thrust harder inside him, he had asked me to do him harder. Even though he claimed that he wasn't afraid if it was me, I doubted that was the case. Who wouldn't be afraid with a mountain of muscles slamming inside him all over again, I was certain that he was at least nervous to see this big guy over him like this. I leaned in to kiss his lips and made him wrap his arms around my neck. I gave him short, quick but hard and deep thrusts. With his insides holding me so tightly, I couldn't help myself to groan and even growl lightly and deeply.

"Itsuki...I'm going crazy...you feel so good right now..."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct - 11:19

Itsuki was out of breath but he wanted more and more. They slightly changed their positions and kai let itsuki rode him but while they both sitting on the bed. That wild big dick thrust deeper and wilder inside ituki's tight and wet rectal, it made him moaned and screamed louder. They both enjoying this intercourse and itsuki was even more into it. He was happy to feel his beloved lion all over him. He wanted this, he needed this, he needed his lion. Itsuki followed kai's movement and he slammed his butt harder on his lover's dick, making that big cock went deeper inside him. He clawed kai's back and he leaned closer to made out with his lion.

,' mmmmmmmnnnnhhh…. Kai san.. feel so good… your big cock… feels so good!! Aaaahhhh!!! It's hitting my sweet spot….. nnnnnhhh…. I'm cumming again… aaaaahhh!!"

With his scream, Itsuki released his second orgasm and he squeezed kai's dick inside him, it was then he felt Kai shot his hot thick semen for the second time deep inside him. Itsuki trembled and he fell on Kai's chest. His rectal was still throbbing and he was still Squeezing kai's big cock. His rectal was very lewd right now, it was dripping wet and the juices were all spurted out from him intimate hole.

,' nnnggghh… Kai-san…… your love juice… so deep inside me… it feels so good…"

Itsuki who was tired, immediately fell asleep on Kai with his lover's dick inside and his throbbing rosy rectal. He went to sleep right ahead and he placed his arms comfortably on kai's manly chest. He slept peacefully and hugging his big lion at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov - 7:49

After the third climax, Itsuki just fainted on me. I smiled and slipped out of him. I carried him to the bath, cleaned him up all over, including his sweet hole and then went back to bed, holding him on me to let him sleep comfortably.
I woke up first the next morning because someone knocked on my bedroom door. I growled and then slipped out of bed. I opened the door after wrapping a towel around my waist. It was my mother. She seemed afraid. Of course, a female feared the males and I was a really big male.

"I...I want you to know that...even though two of my sons are gone and that I am sad, I am not angry at you. Kai, you'll always be my little cub. I made some breakfast, would you like me to bring it here? Itsuki-kun must not want to see us..."

I sighed, opened the door a bit more and wrapped my arms around my mother.

"Itsuki doesn't hate you guys. He...was afraid but I think everything is better now. I'd appreciate having the breakfast in here. Itsuki is...well I might have gone a little rough on him last night."

She smiled and went to go get the two plates. Really, that was way too much for Itsuki. He wasn't a lion, he didn't eat as much. I thanked my mother and closed the door, locked it and brought the two plates on my small rond table. I sat next to my lover and kissed his lips gently.

"Wake up beautiful, my mother prepared us enough food for two lions, I'll eat your leftovers if I have too. Are you alright? I didn't scare you? Not too rough either?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice day for a swim
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: