Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

at the castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct - 9:18

I knew Akuryo was lewd, but I never expected him to be into public sex this much. It fetl as though he was more excited then usual. He climaxed twice and so did I. I had to refuse the many invitations  to go drink or dance with some of my new allies, and then the people started leaving with somr of my pets. Good, they could have fun with whoever they wanted, I didn't mind.
The moment everyone was gone, Akuryo licked my dick and then stood up to kiss me. I kissed him back just as passionately and even pushed him against the altar. He decided to then sit on it and spread his legs wide for me. He kept saying stuff like I didn't know how hard it was for him not having my touch for months, but I should remind him, I haven't had him in months either. So the moment he proposed to either take him there or in my bed, I thought why not both?
I closed the distance between us and slipped my dick in his already dripping rectal, filled with my cum that spurted out as I thrusted in. It felt so good. His legs automatically closed in my back as his arms wrapped around me. My arms held him as well and my broken wings did their best to make a cocoon around us. I didn't wait before moving hard and deep inside him, just the way he liked it. I lickied his neck, bit him gently, went up to his lips and kissed him hard, my tongue playing with his. I had longed for this.

"Akuryo, I do know...I've been wanting you for so long...I'm never letting go..."

I made Akuryo cum another time on the altar before carrying him to my room. I was displeased to see it changed, but I would change it back after. I tore off the sheets the bastard had slept in and climbed onto of Akuryo, spreading his legs and stabbing my erection inside him again. The boy was not going to be able to walk tomorrow. We made love until dawn struck it's first sun rays. It was then, after coutless climaxes, that Akuryo fainted. I smirked, kissed his eyelids, then I slipped out of him, carried him to the bath, the colors here changed as well. I filled the bath and washed my sweet lover before bringing him back to a freshly made bed with my colors. No name stood there with a smile. I smiled back and placed Akuryo in the sheets. No name came and hugged me. I smirked again. In the end, I had Akuryo cuddling me on the left side and No name on the right side. They were both sleeping. I sighed in delight.

"I think it's time we find you a name, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct - 9:40

His king was just as lustful as he was. Akuryo wanted to feel the love from his king as much as he could and he get it already. They made love so hard on the altar, and then, after climaxing many times, they changed places. Tianshi brought Akuryo to the bed and they had countless sex. It was very intense, very wild and lustful. Akuryo was screaming tianshi's name over and over again and he was scratching his king's back. His rectal was so horny that he was still horny even after climaxing for countless of times. Then, after hours of having such intense and wild sex, Akuryo finally fainted in delight and his whole body was covered with semen.

He went straight to sleep and he did not know what happened after that. In the next morning, Akuryo woke up and found himself cuddling Tianshi, as well as No name. his friend, his best friend. He bet that last night no name must have helped him for the sheets and all, judging that the feel of the sheet was like new and freshly changed.

He woke up and kissed tianshi deeply. He moaned softly and slipped his unique snake tongue inside Tianshi's mouth, he made out to his king hard and did not let go till he fell on tianshi's body, placing both of his hand son his king' broad manly chest, he finally let their lips parted and he noticed no name also woke up. He seemed to be a bit startled since he found himself sleeping beside his best friend's lover. He immediately bowed and slipped away from the bed.

,' I'm.. I'm sorry.. Tianshi-sama.. Akuryo I didn't mean to… seduce your… lover i… I'm really sorry… last.. last night.. hide sama took me and.. I was… exhausted…. I'm.. sorry…"

Akuryo who saw that simply smiled. He knew that no name did not mean to do bad things to him, they've been best friends since childhood and there was no reason for no name to hurt Akuryo or Tianshi. He smiled at his friend and reached out to his hands. He pressed no name's hands against his cheek and softly spoke to him.

,' hey. What are you saying? You're my best friend… I know you…I know you mean no harm on me.. but… my beloved king tianshi.. would like to give you a name… what do you say?"

At the moment Akuryo mentioned a name, his best friend filled with tears. He never thought that he would ever get a name, after all this time.. he live with people calling him ' no name' and he was used to it. But now.. his king wanted to give him a name. No name bowed on the floor towards tianshi and Akuryo. He hugged his friend's hands

,' i.. I'm honored my lord Tianshi.. i.. will accept any name you give me…"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct - 8:55

What a nice way to be awoken. My lover's tongue in my mouth felt very nice this early in the morning. I opened my eyes only to see No name slipping out of my bed. Of course, I knew he had been there, but I did not mind it. He was all dressed up after all. Though to my surprise, he claimed that he was that exhausted because Hyde had taken him. I smirked. I had this feeling that they would grow very close, very soon. Akuryo spoke with his friend and an idea came to my mind as he mentionned that I wanted to give him a name. No name was very polite and said he would accept any name I would give him. But I would let Hyde name him. I stood up and hugged the young man.

"No need to be so formal, my young friend. I will think about it while you go about your buisness for the day. Do not over exert yourself. Knowing that Hyde had not seen satisfaction in much longer then I, he must have been rough last night. Now, if you are relaxed, please warn everyone that this castle needs a change in color."

He bowed and left with a smile. I then turned around to face my lover and wrapped my arms around his small body. I kissed his lips gently and made him moan again. I slowly touched his body and then lifted him up in my arms to hold him closer against me. I kissed him again. I really did miss this feeling. I then went to my closet and sighed. None of our clothes of course, just his. I called for a servant and told hm to go get our clothes, wherever he put them. For the time being we stood in my bedroom and I kept hugging, cuddling and kissing my lover. Then, I spotted Hyde and Hazuki outside planting roses. I told Hyde telepathecally that he could name the young man. Then, the servant came in with some clothes. I dressed up, then dressed my Akuryo. I needed to go and help the others to redecorate my castle. But before...

"How is your body, Akuryo? I took you quite roughly last night, I hope you aren't in pain anywhere.

I then saw Hyde and Hazuki kissing and smirked. I then swooped Akuryo in my arms and walked out of my room. I went to the throne room, sat Akuryo on my throne and started helping my people pull down his flags and putting mine up again, putting up my colors, and even adding some of Akuryo's colors. I often turned around to make sure my lover stayed on the throne. I smiled at him everytime I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct - 9:35

In the end, his best friend no name ended up with Hyde in the backyard and they were doing their own business. Akuryo could only hope that his best friend here would find his own happiness as well. He deserved it. Then, both Akuryo and Tianshi walked out from the room and they entered the throne room. He saw lots of workers there changed the colors and flags there, Tianshi also helped the others while Akuryo was sitting on the throne. Well.. he did not want to look bossy or something, it did not suit him at all, so, Akuryo decided to help tianshi as well. He put some of tianshi's colors for the lower flags and the decoration for the center part of the walls. Then, when he noticed that the workers were tired, Akuryo went to the kitchen and he made a fresh fruit punch ice. He was with two other female workers and he made a big cauldron filled with fresh fruit punch ice.

,' all right everyone.. come gather here we got something good for all!"

The workers heard Akuryo's voice and they saw what he brought, a fresh ice! They simply lined up to get their share of the fruit punch ice and they were refreshed when they drank that fresh ice. It was yummy, sweet, a bit sour and the taste was just perfect for tired workers. Of course, Akuryo prepared a special treatment for Tianshi. He gave his beloved king a big glass of the fruit punch ice and then drank it with Tianshi. He also brought some cherry for his king. He fed his king with the red cherry orally and kissed tianshi deeply. He smiled and let Tianshi rested with him. The workers were also resting on the floor, some of them drank the fruit punch and some of them ate the small cakes that was prepared as snack.

AKuryo took one small bite of chocolate cake and he fed it to tianshi. He licked his lover's lips and kissed him again deeply. Then, Akuryo shared the glass with tianshi again.

,' want more cherry my tianshi? You can rest in my arms as long as you wanted, My beloved king.. come here… let me pamper you."

Akuryo grabbed tianshi, put his head on his lap and gently caressed Tianshi's head as he fed his king with cherries and berries. He licked tianshi's lips, kissing him, making out to him sometimes. He was cuddling and pampering tianshi so well right now.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct - 9:41

My home was finally starting to come back to my taste with a touch of Akuryo here and thede. And apparently, my lovely snake felt fine after to intenseove making we had last night, since he didn't stay sitting on my throne and came over to help with things that weren't too difficult. I really had a strong lover. He may not have physical strenght, but his will burned brighter then the lights of heaven.
My colors were starting to take back there place, again with a touch of Akuryo. He was my.mate, so he was partly a ruler with me. His colors had all the rights to be up there with mine. Though eventually, we needed to take a break and Akuryo and the others in the kitchen came.up with a great reward for our hard work. My lover had his own special way to give me my reward, we drank the punch together and then he made me rest my head on his lap to feed me berries. I smiled at him and let him lick my lips from time to time. This was so nice. I enjoyed this fully. Then, one of my men just felt like joking around .

"That's our Tianshi! Not back for a full 24 hours and he's already sleeping on Akuryo's lap!"

The men laughed and so did I. I lightly turned my head to look at him and give him a genuine smile.

"Well that's because you guys are doing such a great job! I guess I won't have a choice but to throw a celebration tonight. With my finest wines and the most succulent meats."

The men cheered and there was a new feeling of joy and freedom in the air. Of course, I would have these men enjoy themselves tonight, they've been trapped for months. They needed this and I would do anything for my people. After this break, we got back to work, though this time, I went in the kitchens and brought my Akuryo with me. I promised a banquet for my men tonight, and that was what they were going to have. I will cook it with my own hands. I did everything with the help of Akuryo and the feast was ready for everyone, just in time. We brought everythibg in the already prepared banquet hall and when my men and new allies entered the room, I stood up at my seat and lifted my goblet.

"Tonight, we celebrate our freedom and our newest allies from around the globe. Please enjoy this feast that has burned my hands more then once tonight!"

People cheered and laughed at my last remark. And then they started eating, talking, laughing together. I grabbed a box and slipped it on Akuryo's lap. It was a necklace I had found again in my room. I had forgotten about it but it would look lovely around his neck. I opened the box so he could see it, then I tied it around his neck with a smile. I leaned in a kissed his lips.

"Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct - 10:07

He was cuddling his king and feeding him with fruits, letting him drink the punch ice that he made together with the other workers. Then some of them said some jokes to the king and they laughed together. It was good, this was nice, Akuryo liked it when he saw his king could laugh and enjoy his time like this, free from danger and bad things. Then, his beloved king said about making a banquet tonight to celebrate their freedom, well. Akuryo did not see any reason why they won't have it. He supported tianshi and he did the cooking with him. They cooked lots of food, chicken steak, lots of Xaio Long bao, some dimsum, teriyaki, and some vegetables as well. They also made few kinds of pudding for the desert. When it was all set and done, tianshi, Akuryo, and some other workers brought the food to the great hall and they partied all day long. Some of those workers ate and laughed together, they told jokes to each other.

While the crowd was busy talking and all, Tianshi locked his gaze on Akuryo and then, he gave Akuryo a very beautiful necklace, it was made of a thin silver chain with a blue diamond in the center. Akuryo was surprised, this was… so pretty… nobody ever gave him such precious gift before, he was so happy to receive such gift from his beloved king. Akuryo simply grabbed Tianshi and he kissed him deeply, till they both moaned. He smiled when he let go of tianshi's face. He kissed him gently again and then, he let go of his king.

As the party goes on, it was night already and most of the workers were tired, but of course, not with the slaves on the harem. Akuryo had secretly prepared something for his king, something special to welcome his king back to his home. He gentle led tianshi to the harem room and then, the pets and sex slaves there smiled widely when they saw tianshi and Akuryo. They were beautiful like ever and of course, most of them were naked. The whole room smelt like flower and roses. Akuryo slowly stripped himself naked and then he gently pushed Tianshi down on the huge bed.

,' my beloved king… tonight.. all of us… will give you s present too… as the solid proof of our love to you.. and of course.. as my love to you.. my Tianshi.'

Akuryo smiled and he called for some other beauties. They were beside Akuryo and they slowly stripped tianshi naked. After that, they let Akuryo stepped on the bed and spread his legs before tianshi's eyes. One of the beauties slowly applied some kind of oil all over Akuryo's body and crotch. Akuryo locked his gaze on tianshi as he moaned. He then commanded the other beauties to please the king. One of them was licking and sucking tianshi's nipples, and the others were licking his waist, biting it gently. Then, Akuryo moved himself closer to tianshi. He gently pushed the two beauties away and he made out to his king hard.

Then, he leaned back and rubbed his dick against tianshi's. two of the beauties were now licking and kissing their dick all over. Akuryo pushed his butt against Tianshi's thigh and he moaned. The other two pets were applying more oils on Akuryo's nipples and that made this young snake moaned more and trembled more. He kept on rubbing his dick and crotch against Tianshi's . the beauties were preparing both Tianshi and Akuryo to mate. They were licking tianshi's dick and sucking Akuryo's rectal.

,' aaaahhhh…. Tianshi sama… nnnhhh…. My hole is being licked… nnnhhh… I'll be eating you soon.. my king… my lover…"

The other pets were moaning as well and in the end, they lifted Akuryo's butt and made his wet rectal pressed against tianshi's hardened huge dick. They were applying more lubricant oil all over their King's big cock so it would enter Akuryo easily. they slowly put Akuryo down and made that huge thing slipped inside the snake's rectal. Akuryo was moaning loudly as Tianshi entered him.

,' aaaaahhhH!!! so good... so deep.. tianshi sama... feels so good..."

one of the pets blushed and he said it softly to tianshi.

,' look my king... you're being eaten by Akuryo.. it looks so pretty down there.. that pink hole was so cute... right my lord?""
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct - 8:46

The party was going strong, the people were enjoying their time and then, Akuryo made me follow him to the pets room. They were all very happy to see me and I smiled back at them. I had no idea what Akuryo had in mind but I was highly intrigued. It was then that he told me that he and the other pets had decided to show me just how much they loved me, how much he loved me.
I rose an eyebrow and smiled as two of my pets took my clothes off and then Akuryo. My lover pushed me on a bed and he got covered in oil. Then, he ordered the two men to pleasure me as he climbed on top of me. I enjoyed the feel of the two as they licked my nipples and my waist. Sadly, my nipples weren't as sensitive as Akuryo's. My sweet lover started rubbing his cute little butt against my thigh. I looked straight at him. He then kissed me hard before rubbing more and then, I saw a man grab his butt and start licking it while someone started sucking my dick. Even though I wasn't expecting this, it felt very good. I gasped and let my head fall back. Akuryo said some arousing things before the other two placed him on top of me and made me slip inside him hard and deep. Akuryo started moaning and screaming he said more arousing things and then one of the men told me to pay attention to Akuryo's pink bud. I smirked and looked down, it was really pretty. Devouring me so hungrily.
I told the boy to turn around then and I started pushing my finger inside him. He moaned and trembled. Another started kissing Akuryo and stroking his dick slowly. This was very exciting. I called forth another man, I told him to sit over my face and please Akuryo. Which he did while I licked his rectal and thrusted in my lover. This very enjoyable moment between the five of us made all the other pets start an orgie around us. I had never done this before and since I thought Akuryo was the possessive type, I didn't think he would prepare something like this for me.
Eventually, the boy on me left to make out with another pet and I could concentrate on my lover. I put my hands on his waist and moved him harder on me. I then sat up and kissed him hard, I slipped my tongue in his mouth and made him moan more.

"I didn't know you were into this kind of thing. How very interesting. Though lets keep this to a minimum, I don't like sharing you and the way you look right now."

I licked his lips again and moved more inside him. I lost count of how many times we had both ciimaxed, but I wasn't done yet either. And Akuryo was still excited and begging for more again and again. Maybe that oil was an aphrodisiac. Maybe that's why we were so intense, or maybe it was the atmosphere of the orgie mixed with the scent of musk and flowers and alcohol in our systems. For a second time, we only stopped when Akuryo fainted, we were the two last ones to make love. I stopped, exhausted but completely satisfied. I laid down next to my lover and held him tightly against me as we both decided to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct - 9:53

Well, he was a very possessive lover, Akuryo was very possessive but this time, he was willing only because he knew that Tianshi had a very hard time back there for months and he was in pain, so, right now, Akuryo was giving some kind of 'gift' for his king, something that showed his beloved king that he was willing to do anything that made Tianshi happy. He was only giving this harem party for once, just this once, he would never share his beloved king anymore, this was a gift, a very rare gift.

Akuryo moved wildly on Tianshi and he was going on his king intensely, he was very aroused, the scent of the flowers, the atmosphere of the harem and the oil were all mixed up and it made akuryo became so horny that he just couldn't and did not want to let go of Tianshi's big dick. He devoured it wildly, intensely, he was letting Tianshi went deep inside him, as deep as he could. H screamed and then he saw other pets starting to made out and have sex with each other. He hugged tianshi and made out to him hard. Their intense sex lasted for hours and Akuryo did not even realize that the other pets already fainted, sleeping. He and tianshi were the last one and they fell asleep after countless of orgasm. In the next morning, Akuryo was up and he noticed that Tianshi was up as well. The other pets were still sleeping and only them who were up already. He smiled at tianshi and looked straight at his king in the eye.

,' I hope my gift pleased you, tianshi-sama.. coz I'm never sharing you again after last night, that was the first and the last…. I am, very possessive over you, My King tianshi…my love."

He then noticed that apparently Tianshi's dick was still deep inside him, so… did they sleep all night long with tianshi being inside him? All night long for real? Akuryo moaned and he trembled. He blushed and smiled at Tianshi. He assume his king also noticed that.

,' aaahhh, my king… you… are still inside me…. I can't believe you were inside me all night long….. that was…. Sweet of you but…. If you don't pull it out, we might ended up screaming again…"

Then, Akuryo slowly moved himself, letting tianshi's dick slipped out from his wet rectal, he moaned more and he trembled. He could feel the wet semen spurted out from his rectal. He smiled and kissed tianshi deeply.

,' mmmmmm….. see my King? Your cum…. So thick and hot…. Hhhhmmmm… seems that you fill me up nicely last night my love… I feel so full down here…will you.. help us wash? I felt a bit numb…"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Nov - 11:00

It didn't matter to me that this was a once in a lifetime present. I prefered being with just Akuryo. He moved lightly and moaned on me. So cute. I seemed to still be inside him. Akuryo said he was a possessive lover, it just so happen that I was also. I didn't want to share him and even another pet kissing him was hard for me to endure. He moved again, this time making my dick slip out of his inviting pink hole. I felt my cum dripping back down on me and smirked. I did fill him up right last night. Akuryo thought it was important to tell me that fact in a very arousing way. I smiled at him and then he ask if I would help wash him since he was a bit numb. Maybe I had gone too hard on him last night.

"Of course I will help you with pleasure."

I slipped out of bed with Akuryo in my arms. I walked carefully, doing my best to not step on my other pets sleeping around. I headed towards the central walk in tub in the floor. I walked in and slowly let Akuryo stand, holding him so he didn't fall. Then, with my free hand, I slowly inserted a finger inside him to help clear out my semen. He moaned, of course, Akuryo was so sensitive. When that was clean, I slowly washed his whole body from his own semen and sweat. I took advantage of the situation to lick his neck and kiss it as well. I let him wash me as best as he could and then helped him out of the bath. I walked over the bodies of my sleeping pets and reached the door. With our bodies covered, I walked us to our bedroom where our clothes had already been brought back in the closet. I dressed us both. Akuryo must be hungry now. I was anyways.

"We have another busy day today. Re-decorating a castle takes a while. Let's first go eat and then get to work. Don't push yourself, Akuryo. I'll ask Hazuki to take care of you while I help the people, hopefully Mahiro didn't go too hard on him last night."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Nov - 8:17

He seduced his king, saying perverted things about his full rectal. Tianshi gave him a smile and then helped Akuryo to bath. They washed themselves and Akuryo also washed Tianshi, as best as he could. As they finished their bath, Tianshi decided to re-decorate the whole castle again. Well, he had a very vast castle and it surely would took a while to re-decorate the entire castle to his taste. He also asked hazuki to take care of Akuryo, well, that was not necessary. Really. Akuryo could make himself comfortable on tianshi. Akuryo smiled at his king and he kissed Tianshi deeply before turning into a small silver snake. He moved towards tianshi and he circled himself around the king's neck, with his head on tianshi's shoulder. There, this felt even better.

,' I think we can let hazu-chan sleep more, I heard his screaming last night, surely it was mahiro. I'm comfortable like this around you my love. With this, I could also help you."

Then, both of them went out from the room and they headed to the other part of the castle. If yesterday they did the northern part of the castle, right now they would to the southern part of it. They gathered the workers and the servants. This would be faster than predicted. Tianshi gave a clear orders to the servants and workers in how to decorate the whole place.

As they decorating the whole place, one of the workers came towards tianshi, bringing him some flags and she was surprised to see a silver snake around tianshi's neck. She freaked out and screamed in fear. She grabbed a knife and pointed at the silver snake, Akuryo who was displeased, gave his frightening golden green snake glare at her and he hissed menacingly as he opened his mouth, showing the girl his fangs.

,' my lord!!! That.. that snake is going to kill you!!! We must kill it before it kills you!! Leave it to me my lord!!"

The girl then swayed her knife and she almost got it, but Akuryo who was a snake, moved Swiftly and he dodge the knife. Instead, the knife hit tianshi's back. That really pissed Akuryo for real. He swiftly attack the woman and he bit the woman's wrist. Sinking his deadly fangs there and injected his deadly venom. The girl screamed in pain as she watched her hand turned purple then black.

.' aaahhh!! My lord please help me… get this thing of me!!"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Nov - 9:27

Well that was a good idea, I guess I was so used to having my beautiful Akuryo in my arma, I forgot he was also this adorable little snake. I let him coil around my neck and gently rubbed the top of his head to show my affection. I then went to get my servants and workers and we started working on the southern side of the castle. Though as I was getting a flag up, I heard this blood freezing scream and saw a woman holding a knife towards me. No, towards Akuryo. That angered me. Nobody threatened my lover. She took a swing, luckily missed Akuryo, but stabbed me instead. Akuryo lost it and stroke at the woman. I didn't have the time to stop him as his venom filled fangs sunk in the woman's habd. She then ordered me to take the thing off her. I leaned closer.

"Cobras have a neurotoxic venom. First, it willparalyze your muscles, then your lungs and finally your heart will stop. This cobra is not a danger to me. He is Akuryo. I would ask you not to threaten him again. Bring her to the infirmary and give her some anti-venom."

I picked Akuryo in my hand and let him wrap around my neck again. I rubbed the tip of his nose and smiled at him. I put up the flag and then winced. The woman had not missed my back at all. I passed a hand on my back and then looked at my hand. I was bleeding. It wasn't severe, but it still itched. I called for a medic to patch me up. He hesitated when he saw the snake around my neck.

"Don't worry, Akuryo will behave as long as you don't hurt me. As for you, my beloved, don't go bitting too often, we only have a limited supply of your anti venom. Could I request that you give us more of your venom later in order to create more?"

He really was cute in that form. I kissed his head and smiled at him as the medic was patching me up. Then, I got back to work.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Nov - 10:02

He gave that bitch a lesson to remember. Never mess up with Tianshi or she would ended up inside the mother earth. Then, Akuryo saw the wounds on Tianshi's back. He felt sad. He could heal that wound for sure, he has a blood sucking ability that could also act as healing power. He saw the doctor wrapping bandage around tianshi's wounds but he knew that would not be enough. He hissed at the doctor and the guy was afraid. When the doctor was done with the wound. He backed away as he saw Akuryo approached the wound. He slowly healed that wound and make the flesh regenerate itself. He passed some blood into tianshi's system and it allowed his body to regenerate after that wound. Of course, he made sure that the wound was sterilized before he closed it completely.

Then, when he was done with the healing, Akuryo crawled back to Tianshi's neck. He lifted his thin slender and slippery body and he kissed Tianshi's nose with his tiny snake lips. He then lied down his small head on Tianshi's shoulder again. He watched his lord get back to work and he took care of his lord, he protected Tianshi from any danger that may harm him. Akuryo saw a block of wood that was about to fall from the above and there were workers screaming.

,' my lord!!! Watch out!!!"

Before the block of wood reach Tianshi, Akuryo moved fast and he hit the block of wood with his snake tail, he made the block wood fall on the floor , missing Tianshi for real. Those workers needed to be more careful otherwise their king would be hurt. What a worthless pack of slaves!! The good thing was, in this form, Akuryo could still talk.

,' you should be more careful while working!! You almost hurt your king down here!!! Imbecile!"

Akuryo then turned his head to Tianshi. He needed to say something about saving people that would do nothing but hurt Tianshi, just like the female worker back then who stabbed him. Though he did not reject the idea of multiplying his antidote.

,' My king Tianshi, it's not that I don't want to multiply my antidote, it was that I hate to waste it on useless people who only know how to hurt you. If that woman back then was not released under your command, she
would've been dead by now. I hate everyone that hurt Tianshi-sama."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Nov - 10:03

[i]My cute snake was just worried about my safety. I had been through a lot, but I had grown stronger thanks to my experiences in life. I kissed his tiny head after he had yelled at some workers and then explained to me that he dispised everyone that hurt me. He was a very loyal man. I couldn't have a better lover. I continued to work and place more and more flags with our colors, decorating my castle with my tastes. It was finally starting to feel like home again. As I was placing my things, reparing the disgusting things the bastard had done to my home, a stab of pain made me gasp. My wings were starting to heal themselves and a bone just placed itself back into its natural position. That was quite painful. I had to sit down. My workers came around me to know if I was alright, I smiled at all of them trying to ease their worry. That's when a small fox came my way and sat down. He turned into a young man and looked at me. I knew him from the school. Rei.[/i]

[b][color=lightblue]"Tianshi needs to be healed. I will heal him."[/color][/b]

[i]How did he know, he didn't work for me. How did he know where I lived and that I was wounded? He smiled at me and then made me turn around. I felt his hand on my back and my wings all came out. From the corner of my eye, a very beautiful light blue light came out of his hand, it was warm against my skin and made me aigh in comfort. A few minutes later, my wings were back to their former glory. I got back up and looked at the small tasonosenshi. He was really quite short, a little smaller then Akuryo. I was about to ask him how he knew about my wings and other questions trotting in my head, but before my mouth could even open he spoke.[/i]

[b][color=lightblue]"I'm a fortune teller. I knew even before you came back from that Island. If I didn't heal you, you would have been in pain. I found you thanks to my visions and your scent from the coast. It's easy to walk in a castle when everyone is busy with redecorating and yes, I am a boy, though no, I will not join your harem. I'm afraid my gift will be useful to many others. Now if you'll excuse me...oh and Akuryo, you'll be place next to me in physics, it'll be my pleasure to help you."[/color][/b]
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Nov - 8:46

He was with tianshi and then, somehow his king felt in pain. It seemed that his wings were growing back again. That was good news but it looks painful as well. But then, before Akuryo helped Tianshi , a boy came in and it seemed that Tianshi knew this boy. The boy healed Tianshi and made Tianshi's wings grew all out, they were back to their best perfect shape without fail! That was an impressive healing power for real. The boy turned back into a small fox and said that he would be Akuryo's classmates. That's right. They needed to go back to school. How sad. Akuryo liked it home, the outside world always made him uncomfortable. When the boy left the castle, a letter come to them. It was brought by a magical dove. It was from the school committee.

They asked Tianshi and AKuryo to come back to school since they really missed lots of things there. Well.. it seemed that they would need someone to take care of the castle and lands while they were gone. Akuryo had an idea in his mind, he grabbed tianshi and spoke his idea softly to his lover's ear so that nobody heard him but Tianshi

,' My love… what you think if we… let Mahiro and hazuki do the things here while you leave for academy? I mean… you could give your command to them and they will run your kingdom on your words.'

That way, Tianshi would concentrate on Studying and his burden would be lighter, since hazuki and Mahiro were thrust worthy one. Hazuki was practically like Akuryo's little brother. and for now, AKuryo did not see any better candidates that could hold that position. Though of course, this was Tianshi's kingdom. He would decide this matter. Akuryo was merely giving advice. He hugged his king and he smiled softly at him.

,' though.. if my king has a better idea, then I will gladly go with it."

Then, as they finished with the re-decorating the castle. Akuryo saw that Tianshi was a bit tired. The other workers too. Though he would only please his king. Akuryo gently grabbed Tianshi's hands and then they walked towards the private garden of the king. In there, there were only Tianshi and Akuryo. There was a pond there surrounded by small pink blush flowers and lovely trees. There. Akuryo who was wearing a light purple yukata, stripped himself slowly, and then cuddled Tianshi as they lied down on the smooth grassy ground that was mostly covered with flowers. Akuryo sat on Tianshi as he spread his legs, placed them on both of tianshi's sides. he leaned closer and kissed tianshi deeply, gently.

,'Does my King enjoy this?"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov - 11:02

What a strange young man. He simply came.in, healed my wings and left by telling Akuryo that they will be seated next to eachother in a class. That's right, we were going to have to go back to school at some point. Akuryo then proposed to let Mahiro and Hazuki in charge during my absence. Actually, that was an amazing idea. I trusted them both and Mahiro was a former King, he knrw how to run a kingdom, and Hazuki knew how I liked it to be run. They really made a perfect replacement for when I must absent myself. Akuryo brought me to my personal and private garden before taking his yukata off and sitting on me. He kissed me and asked me if I enjoyed this. I smiled, wrapped my freshly healed wings around him and kissed him back.

"I enjoy every moment spent with you Akuryo. And you've had a marvelous idea. Mahiro will know how to rule fairly on my lands during my absence and Hazuki will be the little voice reminding him that this is My kingdom. They really make such a cute pair, don't you think?"

I personally already knew the status of their relationship, but I said nothing out of respect for them to say it themselves. Besides, Hazuki would want to tell his best friend that he found his own happiness on his own, I was certain about that. They had always been so close to eachother. Even though Hazuki was mich older then Akuryo, he acted like my lover was hos older brother. I was actually surprised that Akuryo never found him a name in the first place. I kissed Akuryo again and wrapped my wings tighter around him and my arms as well.

"Are my wings as soft as they used to be? Do they look satisfyingly beautiful to you?"

Like every bird, my wings were very important to me, but what was even more importsnt was Akuryo's satisfaction about them.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov - 9:01

So his king was pleased by the idea? Well.. that was great. He thought that tianshi would propose a different one but if his king accepted his idea, then he was happy. He hugged Tianshi and then his king wrapped his glorious wings around Akuryo's slim body. It felt so warm, so smooth like the finest silk. Akuryo moaned softly as he felt those wings rubbed his skin, and tianshi's warmth entered his veins. He kissed tianshi deeply and made out to him for some time. He moaned more as he felt Tianshi's wings poked his butt. He smiled when he let go of his king's lips. He whispered it softly into Tianshi's ears.

,' hhhmmm… yes my King… my love.. I missed your wings so much.. I missed the feel of them.. so soft like the finest silk…. And your wings… were just as glorious as you My king, as perfect as your face… as strong as your body….. and as naughty as your… mighty spear.. down there… it's poking my butt…"

He was easily aroused by Tianshi, only Tianshi would be able to arouse Akuryo even with the slightest touch. Akuryo wrapped his arm around Tianshi's neck and licked his king's lips seductively. Then, he saw an owl, a white owl, landed on the floor near them it has letter attached to it. Akuryo simply picked it up and took the letter before letting the owl flew away. Then, he read the letter, and let Tianshi read it as well. It was from the school. It said that both Tianshi and Akuryo missed lots of subjects and they need to attend school soon or they would not pass the exam. Well.. that was too bad.. Akuryo liked it here.

Then, Hazuki came with mahiro towards them. Hazuki saw Akuryo and he was really happy. AKuryo came to his brother and they hugged tightly. Apparently, Hazuki and Mahiro knew that soon, tianshi and akuryo would need to go back to school, maybe Tianshi told them already. They looked sad, especially hazuki. He hugged Akuryo and said that he did not want to be parted from his nii-san, that was cute. But then Akuryo kissed hazuki's forehead and pet him softly. He smiled and he gave hazuki to mahiro. He said to the cat.

,' Please… Mahiro -san, make my brother here happy, he is so precious to me… he is my best friend, and my family too…"

He then bowed towards Mahiro and he returned to Tianshi's arms. He knew that Hazuki was in love with mahiro, they would have a happy life together. Then Akuryo told them that they would need to go back to school tomorrow, as for the kingdom part, that would was to be said by his beloved king Tianshi.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Nov - 8:49

Akuryo moaned and kissed me. So erotic. He said that my wings were practically perfect, and...naughty? Because some were touching his butt. I smiled and made them rub up against his butt some more. He kissed me more and more until a white owl came flying down. We both read the letter he brought us and I sighed. We were going to have to spend a lot of time in the library until the exams if I wanted my cute little Akuryo to pass.
After reading the letter, I called for Mahiro and Hazuki. When they came in, We both got up and Akuryo went on to hug Hazuki. They were really close. I looked at Mahiro and stepped closer to him.

"Mahiro-San, I accepted you to stay in my home and to become a General in my army, now I will promote you even further. I have to go back to my studies with Akuryo, will you and Hazuki please take care of my home? Hazuki knows everything, if you are unsure of something, simply ask him. I can ask nobody else for such a favor."

The cat warrior thought for a while and then Akutyo told him to make Hazuki happy. Mahiro stared at him, his eyes telling him he didn't have to worry about such a thing, I smiled.

"Anything for the man who took me off that Island. I'll take care of your house until you come back. And Akuryo, you really don't have to ask me such a thing."

I put my hand on his shoulder and let my mark stain his shoulder. That was proof that I gave him my kingdom temporarly. He was in charge and people would know. I then grabbed Hazuki and hugged him, he had been mine for a long time after all.

"Take care of this cat, sweet bunny. You may write to Akuryo and I while we aren't here. Tell him about your happiness, your problems and even just write because you miss him. After the exams, we'll come back here."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Nov - 9:23

Akuryo was happy and he was satisfied to hear that Mahiro was more than willing to make Hazuki happy. he always wanted his brother to be happy in his life and now he had the chance right before his eyes. AKuryo wished them both good health and luck during their absence. then, both tianshi and Akuryo packed their things that they might need and then they headed to the carriage. they would start their school life again. surely Akuryo got lots of studying to do if he was about to pass the exam.

somehow, he thought that it would be great if the exam was only about biology, that was his favorite subject for real. but anyway, with tianshi by his side, he could do the studying and all easier. he was sure he could pass with the help of his beloved king and lover. And so, they finally headed to the academy to start a new semester of their class.

after a couple of days of road trip with the carriage, finally, they arrived at the academy. Akuryo felt awkward again, so he kept on clinging to Tianshi and never let go of his arms. not one second!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the castle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The City :: Streets, Alleys and Parks-
Jump to: