Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

melody of the night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sen
Madora House
Sen

melody of the night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec - 21:16

He wasn't pushing me off this time. He wasn't even letting go of my lips. His tongue against mine all the time made me want to feel the rest of his body. I felt his yukata falling off his legs as his smooth skin touched mine. It seemed that he wanted this now. He even asked me if I wanted more. I grinned. No of course I didn't want more, I was just gonna leave my hard dick in desperate need of desire and sleep after. It was obvious I wanted more. I felt his tongue on my cheek sliding seductivelly towards my ear where he bit it. I shivered lightly.
I pulled him closer and pressed my hard cock against his crotch. I had never expect myself to fall for a man, I always thought I was gonna end up with an annoying nagging woman, he was much better.
I still kept my pants on for now as I rubbed my hard desire against his dick. I licked his neck as he played around with my ear. I felt his smooth skin as I moved my hand on his chest again, I untied his yukata completly. I moved away from his face and gently licked his neck, going down to his chest. I bit him there and left a mark on his skin. I was also very wild when I felt like it. I licked his naked skin down to his chest and bit his nipples, licked them before making my way lower. I had never done this with a man before. I reached his thighs and bit his inner thighs, leaving hickeys, then I licked his dick for the heck of it. It looked to me that this guy was enjoying this alot. I smiled and licked it again before starting to suck on it. At first, it felt weird to have some other guy's dick in my mouth, but as time passed, I enjoyed it more. I mostly enjoyed feeling Kurenai's body trembling under me and I loved his moaning voice the most. It made me feel hot. My pants were getting tight, or maybe it was because I was too excited by the man's body under me. I sucked on him harder, feeling the burning skin on my tongue. The taste was strange, but I did like it. My hand held his thigh tightly and I moved my mouth around his dick a little faster. Then, I released it from my mouth and climbed back up to his mouth. I sliped my.tongue between his lips and kissed his lips again. I pressed my excitement against his.

"I never actually did it with a guy before. I'm pretty sure you can feel that I want you right now, maybe you could show me Kurenai. Unless of course you want to wait some more before sinking your claws in my body?"
Back to top Go down
https://spell-casters.rpg-board.net
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

Where are you? : i'm not sure..

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec - 9:53

This time, kurenai did not push the guy away. In fact he asked for more and wanted more. He felt sen kept on touching him and then started to lick him all over. The guy started from kurenai’s chest he lick it and then left a biting mark there. He liked it when sen did that, in fact he wanted more hickeys from this guy. He was just so wild in this kind of act. The guy bit his inner thigh and that made him moaned louder. He shivered more as he felt the pain in there, it so exciting and it felt great. Kurenai wanted more, he knew that sen also wanted him; it was obvious when he rub his hard dick against kurenai. He even left more and more hickeys on kurenai’s smooth white skin. Those hickeys would be visible one later on since his yukata was not that uptight to hide it, especially in the chest area, but kurenai did not mind at all, he was happy that sen gave him lots of hickeys.

Sen said that this was his first time with a guy, to be honest it was also the same to kurenai, he never let anyone embraced him, so he was still virgin there till now. Sen asked him if kurenai wanted to wait before he sank his fangs into sen’s body. Kurenai gave him a seductive smile and gaze. He grabbed his legs with his hands and then he slowly, spread the wide showing sen how wet he was down there in his rectal

,” come…. Take it… you’ll be the first one who take me….sen….”

Kurenai did not know what to do, he just followed his instinct and desire, he knew that sen was the same as him. Even though kurenai was giving this guy a special treat by allowing him to be the first person to take him. kurenai slipped his finger inside his rectal and moaned, he gave sen a perfect view of his wetness down there. He moaned more and shivers. He seduced sen and wonder if he would go all the way or not. One thing was sure, the guy wanted kurenai as much as kurenai wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec - 15:06

Feeling Kurenai spread his own legs and showing me everything made me clench my teeth and my hand wanted that much more to slide in my own pants to jerk myself off. I then looked at him as he sliped his own finger inside him and moaned. He wanted me to take him as his first. I glared at him with desire. I pulled my pants down and grabed his hand to pull his finger away from his rectal. I could hear how wet it was. I pressed my dick against his rectal and nudge my tip until it started opening him up. I moaned, it was so tight. So different from a woman. I sliped deeper inside him until I was entirely inside him. I leaned foward and licked his lips before sliping my tongue in his mouth. It was amazing insidr him, so hot, tight and soft. I wanted to move, but I didn't know if he was in pain or not.

"Can I move Kurenai? I can't hold it in long, I want to make you moan. Now."

I kissed him again and moaned as I felt his rectal pulsating all around my dick. I wanted it so bad right now, as I kissed him, my hips started moving on their own. I felt every movements inside him and felt my heart pounding faster. It felt good. So good. Too good.

"It's... so tight here, so wet... so good... Kurenai... It feels amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 11:40

This was his first time in having intercourse with a man and he never thought that it would feel this great. Sen slipped his hard dick inside kurenai’s rectal slowly, he did not want to hurt him. Kurenai gasped as he felt sen was already all the way inside him. He moaned loudly during the penetration. He was tense for a while but managed to relax a little and gave sen more room inside him to move.

His friend is already moving his dick inside him and that made kurenai moaned more and more. He kept on calling out to sen each time he slammed his hard dick inside kurenai. He pulled sen closer to him and hug him with both of his arms and legs. Kurenai still needed some time to relax himself and he followed sen’s movements all the way. He was moaning and shivering greatly, he even clawed sen’s back a little since it’s too good and he was so excited right now.

,” Ahhhh…. Sen…. Slowly…. Deeper… right there….. feels good….more…”

Kurenai tightened his grip on sen’s dick and he gave both of them more pleasure. He was afraid that he could not hold back his moaning voice. This was in the middle of the night and he did not want the dorm guard to yell at them or punish sen for the loud noises at night. But to be honest, it’s too hard to do that right now, it felt like he would explode in bliss…
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 16:56

Kurenai was tight at first but then he slowly got more comfortable. So I could move easily inside him. He moaned loudly. So loudly, he must be loving this as much as I was. I moaned as well and then I felt him tightening around me again, this time though it felt good. Even though this was both our first time with a man, I could tell it felt even better with him then with a woman. My arms wraped tightly around his body and I turned ourselves around for him to be on top of me. It made me go even deeper inside him and I moaned louder. I grabed his waist and made him move more on me. I could tell that he was holding down his voice and I smirked.

"You don't need to worry, nobody will hear you. Besides, I'm the security guard for this asile. With that said..."

I thrusted hard and deep inside him but I still did as he asked and went slow with him. Having him on me like this, I touched his soft skin, my hand stoped at his hard nipple and I pinched it gently. Guys were also sensitive there, is what I heard. Hearing Kurenai moaning made me get bigger inside him, it surprised me at first, but as I felt it get tighter, I moaned. My face was probably flustered. It wasn't like me to go ahead and feel pleasure this way. I sat up to hold Kurenai in my arms and lick his neck.

"I'm glad I heard you play music tonight. I'm glad you came to my room. And I'm glad you're letting me embrace you this way."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 22:25

The guy said that he was the security of this building? That was great news; it meant that kurenai did not have to hold back his voice. Sen stabbed his hard dick inside Kurenai deep, so deep that it reached the depth of his intimacy. He could not help it but to scream out loud in bliss, he was losing his mind. He tightened his grip on sen’s dick and scratched his back more. He was too excited to notice that. All that he could do was screaming and moaning in bliss, calling out to sen every time he slammed his dick inside him.

Sen spoke of something else after that, saying that he was happy, kurenai just couldn’t hear the rest of the statement, his mind was too clouded in pleasure, he could not think or do anything but moving his waist and hips, making sen’s dick rubs every inch of his wet intimacy. Sen changed their position and made kurenai sat on him, which was just perfect position if sen wished to go hard on kurenai.

‘aaahh.. so good.. sen… more.. You’re so big inside me so good…it’s… hitting… ahhh everywhere.. more..”

Kurenai screamed and shivered more as sen licks his neck and played with his nipples. They were all sensitive, his whole body felt like burning and his skin turned to light pink blush from his face to toe. He trembles in pleasure but he couldn’t stop moving his waist and slamming his butt against sen, making him went deeper and hitting the hilt each time. He could not stop it, but he wanted more, this felt too goof that he did not wish to end this soon. besides his body and intimacy were getting used to the pleasure now, he could relaxed even more and let sen took control of everything.

,’ I’m all right now… you… can… do it harder…..”

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec - 9:51

I hadn't even felt the clawing at my back part. I was just to preoccupied by the sliping inside him part. Since he knew I was th security for this part of the dorms, he let his voice out more powerfully, he screamed and moaned more and more. I just held him close and moved my hips. He said stuff to me that almost made me lose it. His words were provoking me badly. I bit his nipples since he seemed to like it rough. He screamed so much under my touch, I grew bigger again inside him and moaned. He said something else as I felt him relax more. He wanted it harder? I grinned and slammed him down on me, hitting his insides hard and deep, al the way in. I gasped as the pleasure felt intense. So good inside him.

"Kurenai, your voice is so sexy. You like this that much? You want more? Move your hips and claws me more if you want. You're driving me insane."

I bit his nipple again. I left a mark that would stay for many days there. I licked it and tasted a bit of blood. I must have bitten him harder then I thought. No matter, he must be drawing blood from my back as well. I licked his neck and bit him there too, moving harder inside him, slamming his butt on me all the time. I moaned and kissed his lips. He was good for his first time, or mayve it's just because it was simply blissful. I started tensing up, but held it together some more.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec - 10:19

Kurenai did not think that this man would go this wild and rough on him. Sen started to bit his nipples, leaving more than big hickeys that would stay there for weeks. He even bit kurenai’s neck and made him bleed. Kurenai‘s mind went black he could only screaming, he kept on calling to sen as he went harder on Kurenai. He was losing his strength to hold on against sen this was too much, too good.

Sen even grew even bigger inside him, driving kurenai insane with the bliss. He tried to hug sen tighter but he just couldn’t. Kurenai tightened around sen’s big dick and gave both of them the ultimate bliss as he slammed his rectal even more, following sen’s movement on his body. Kurenai tensed up and he screamed loudly.

,’AHHhh.. Sen.. i.. can’t…. it’s too much…. Too… good… I’m.. losing it… please.. shot it.. inside me.. I want it… everything.. inside me…”

Kurenai begged sen as he could not hold it anymore, the pleasure was too intense for him and this guy was just too talented in this intercourse. For the last time, he hugged sen and rested his head on sen’s chest ad he kept on moving and slamming his ass harder each time with a loud moan. Kurenai shivered and trembled a lot this time. His dick was dripping wet and it was the same with his rectal, everything felt hot inside him as if he was burning in lust. He wanted to release it and felt sen’s hot cum inside him.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 9:48

His begging voice was more then exciting. I slammed inside him harder, making him moan more and scream my name over and over again. It felt good, it felt great. I wanted more as he screamed my name, as his hips and his butt kept making me go deeper and rub everything deep in him. He then begged me to cum inside him, he wanted it. He wanted me to cum inside him, to fill him up. I grabed his dick and squeezed the tip, I won't let him cum yet, I wasn't done. I pushed him down on the bed and, now on top of him again, I thrusted inside him hard again, deep and a little faster. I wanted him so much more, but then, I tensed up and released everything inside him, as he came all over my chest and abs. I moaned loudly as I kept cumming, there was a lot when I came out of him, it spiled out. I sighed and looked at my chest to see his cum on me. I wipe some off and licked it from my fingers. I sliped my fingers back inside him and made all the cum seap out. Then, I licked my fingers again.

"You taste good Kurenai. Makes me want to have you again."

Then I leaned foward and licked his lips before finally getting up and walking to my bathroom. I turned the light on and filled my tub again. I needed to get washed again. I went in the hot water with a deep sigh.

"Kurenai, you should come here and wash up too. I'll get my bed cleaned tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec - 7:57

Sen did not let it out just yet; he took his time as he kept on making love to kurenai harder each time. That felt amazing and it made kurenai screamed louder each time. As they went more intense each time, he tensed up and as well as sen. Both of them reached their climax at the same time. kurenai could feel sen kept on shooting his hot cum inside his intimacy many times, his friend came a lot just now, filling him up with the hot liquid. Kurenai couldn’t help it but to shiver and tremble more.

Right before he could do anything and still trembling, sen slipped his finger inside kurenai’s rectal and made his cum flows out from there. It made kurenai screamed in bliss and trembles again. But then he relaxed as the guy stopped. While Kurenai was still trembling and shivering all over, his friend was already up and he went straight to the bathroom, he told kurenai to wash himself as well.

After that sex all that this guy could think of was taking a bath? Was he for real? Kurenai could not do anything but looked away from Sen and set his eyes on the pillow next to him. This guy was either selfish or stupid that he did not realize, but Kurenai could not blame sen, this was his first time so it’s natural if he did not know how Kurenai felt right now.
He just left Kurenai on his bed, alone, trying to catch his breath and shivering.

Then, he expected him to come to the shower room all by himself at such condition? Kurenai could barely felt his legs, and there was sharp pain striking him on his rectal, how could he get up and walked there? Kurenai took his time to calm himself and he decided that instead of saying a word to sen who was already bathing, he moved closer to the pillow, grabbed it and hugged it tight. It felt good, soft and fluffy. He felt so tired and hurt as well, so it did not take long time for him to close his eyes. He whispers softly then

,’hhhhh… good night sen…”

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jan - 17:01

Even though I told Kurenai to come and wash with me, he never showed up. I sighed and got out of the bath and went back to the bed room. He was cuddkelibg wuth a pillow and his eyes were closed. Though I hade a feeling he was still awake. I scooped my hands under him and picked him up in my arms.

"You idiot. If you're in too much pain too move, then just tell me and I'll carry you."

I made him let go of the pillow and put his arms around my neck and brought him to the hot water. I held him tight against my chest once in the water. I felt bad since I didn't think that he could be in pain after what we did.

"Just how painful is your body? I didn't... think about that... I'm sorry. I'll take care of you, don't worry."

I gently cleaned his body, then I leaned foward and kissed his neck, slowly climbing up to his ear and then I nibbled it. One of my hands was holding him up while the other one washed his body. When that was done, I picked him back up and dried him off. I carried him back to our bed and laud him on it behind laying down next to him. I pulled him closer to me and then kissed his soft lips.

"Don't think that just because I'm a fighter that I don't have a heart. I wouldn't have slept with you if I didn't care for you. Next time, please tell me when you can't do something, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan - 9:45

Kurenai stayed on the bed and he cuddled the pillow, but it did not last long. His friend came back from the bathroom and he lifted kurenai and carried him all the way to the shower room, he then washed kurenai slowly, gently. This felt good, to have sen washing him, feels like someone was taking care of him, kurenai liked this feeling. He clung closely to sen as he washed kurenai in the tub. Then, they moved to the bed as his friend finished bathing kurenai. He hugged sen tightly as they lied down on the bed. He liked the warmth of his friend; he got closer and kissed sen more and more in his lips.

Kurenai gave his friend a soft gentle gaze and he rubbed his naked body against sen’s, he rubbed their chest and then he snuggled his head to the guy’s neck. His friend said that he was not a heartless fighter, that made kurenai shocked a little, why did he say that? Kurenai never thought that sen was such a man, not even once. He lifted his head and grabbed his friend’s face with both of his hands, and spoke to him softly

,” I just feel a bit numb in my legs, and.. My butt feels weird.. its throbbing .. it hurt a little but… I think….it also feels excited at the same time…”

Knowing that his friend might get lost in his last statement about his rectal, kurenai pulled sen closer to him and then he whispered softly into his friend’s ear.

,” it feels like.. Your huge dick is still inside me…i… like that actually..you are gentle and.. wild at the same time..you know that?”

Kurenai got a little flustered as he said that to his friend. Kurenai then hid his blushing face with sen’s wide chest as he rubbed his face against it, hiding his cheek and all. He never thought that sen was a bad guy at all from the very beginning, he liked this guy, and he thought that sen was a very gentle man. Kurenai then moved his fingers as he caressed sen’s abs and chest, he was such a formidable young man, looks so powerful and.. very sexy..
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan - 21:47

Kurenai finally explained things to me. He said that he still felt my dick inside him, that he was still excited because his insides were throbing with pleasure even after we were done. I felt myself blush lightly as his soft body rubbed against mine. Did he still want me? We just finished and yet his words were getting me slightly aroused. I lookes at him as he tried to hide his face in my chest.
With my fingers, I lifted his head and brushed my lips against his. My other hand went to his butt and one finger sliped in his wet, excited rectal again. I was not going to sleep well tonight. This man excites me that much. I made him get on to of me, kept his lips on mine and made his waist lift a bit, making him get on his knees as his hands are either on me or on the bed. I sliped a second finger inside him and my tongue went in his mouth to play with his.

"You're still so wet in there, do you still want me Kurenai? If you do, then put it inside yourself. Your words started to arouse me again. I love to feel your soft body. It pleases me. Does mine please you?"

I moved my fingers inside him and slowly sliped my body lower until I licked his dick. I wanted to make him moan again, but before and if we made love again, I felt like giving him this kind of pleasure. I had always spent my time reading, studying and training, but while my reading, I have seen some yaoi manga and I noticed that I liked them. They excited me enough. And now, I'm doing what I have seen in those pages.

"Does it feel good? I'm... not used to doing this so I hope you like it."

I took his hard dick in my mouth and sucked on it hard, letting my tongue explore it at the same time as my fingers moved in deeper inside his rectal. I couldn't go all the way in, but by slowly rotating them in him it must feel good for him. From the wetness, he was loving it. I was surprised by the fact that I liked the taste of his dick. It made me moan.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan - 9:45

Kurenai said what he had to say, that was the entire truth, the words that he just said. Then, his friend sen played with kurenai’s body a little more. kurenai was still aroused, he was tired and excited at the same time. This was complicated, he would not last long if they did it again but then before kurenai could say a word, sen began to slip his finger inside kurenai’s rectal and moved slowly inside, he made it worse as he began to suck on kurenai’s dick hard. That made him trembling and moaning again. Both of his hands on the bed as his friend lifted his butt and played with the insides.

,” Ahhhh… sen… if you.. do that I’ll break…it feels good… it’s so sensitive there.. hhhhnnnnnnnnhhhh..”

Kurenai got flustered again and he trembled more. He could not let his body fell to the bed since it would hurt his friend if he did that. He kept both of his hands on the bed, lifting his body up as he was on all four now. Kurenai moved his butt and made sen’s fingers slipped deeper inside him. He moaned again softly. He almost forgot what sen asked him earlier; whether he liked his powerful body or not, right now, kurenai could barely talk properly. But he managed to say few words to his friend in a soft whisper.

,” ahhhh…. Please…. It’s…. too much.. my.. insides…. sen… ahh.. the insides…hot…it burns..”

Kurenai bit his lip and he let out a soft moan as he still trembled in bliss. He could not do anything, he could not move his body, he was weak right now but his butt just kept on sucking sen’s fingers deeper and deeper. He was slowly losing his mind, his senses. Kurenai then leaned backwards and made his body lied down on the bed, he pulled sen till he was on top of him, then he hugged sen with his arms. He just hugged his friend tightly as he trembles, he then kissed sen had on the lips, and he licked his friend’s lips and then entwined their tongue hard with passion for some time which made both of them moaned in bliss of the kiss.

," Sen want to be inside me again? it'll be my pleasure...."

Kurenai said those words as he spread open his butt with both of his hands, showing the wet insides to sen
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan - 12:58

A trembling body, sweat, a moaning voice. All that made me want to give him more. He kept saying that it was too much for him, he couldn't hold it very long, I knew that, but I couldn't get enough of his taste. I wanted to hear his voice more and more. He responded well to my touch, I was happy. But then, my little fun ended as he backed away and pulled me on him for a passionate kiss. He then spread his legs and let me see just how wet he was, visibly, he wanted me again. But I wanted to prolong this pleasure. I sliped my fingers back inside him and teased his sensitive rectal. My tongue went on to play with his nipples again. I moved my fingers faster inside him, stretching them to give him even more sensations. The the hot sticky liquid fell from my fingers and made it's way to the bed sheets again, I was hard and I wanted in, but at the samr time, Kurenai's excited voice and his trembling, pleading body were just so beautiful to look at. I wanted to keep this ups a while longer.
My tongue left his nipples and went back to his dick. I licked it slowly, softly. When my tongue reached the cleavage, I pressed it hard there and kept licking hard as I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could. My free hand went up to his nipples and I pinched them gently, then harder. My body was showing how much I desired him again. This man who had accepted me. I sliped a third finger inside him and felt my cock throbing. It wanted to feel that tightness around it. I moaned and started to suck on his dick again, hard. I could feel the sensitive tissues of his hot, wet rectal pulsating around my fingers and moved them faster inside him. I wanted him badly now, it was becoming an urge for me. My hand left his nipples and wraped around his cock as my mouth left it. I sliped my fingers out and nudged his rectal with my hard dick. I pushed it in and it sliped in very easily. I moaned and stroke his dick more. I leaned foward and kissed his lips, mine being demanding of his. I didn't wait before moving inside him. I thrusted hard and deep. My own body was trembling because I wanted him so much.

"hhh so good inside you...can't get enough...and you taste... I want more. I want to taste you... everyday. Kurenai... just you is enough for me...Mine...you're mine."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 9:02

Kurenai could not help it but to shiver more as sen teased his sensitive rectal, to be honest, his whole body was very sensitive right now, the sensation from the previous intercourse was still very strong and it lingered inside kurenai’s vein. He could not hold his voice; he did not have the concentration to do such thing. He knew that sen was also hard there; he was obviously, still aroused. This was the second time then? kurenai never thought that he would get a second time this fast. But there was no turning back right now; they were too lost in lust.

He could feel how much sen desired him right now, from the way he touched kurenai and everything. Sen was always very caring and gentle; he prepared kurenai for the second round. He played a little with kurenai’s rectal and made it wet. He moaned more as sen slipped third finger inside him. He moved his arms and hugged sen. He kissed his friend gently with his trembling lips. He was too excited that he could not stop from trembling and quivering under sen’s body.

,” AHHhh…. So… big… sen is… so big……good… feels… tight….”

Kurenai was trembling all over yet he tried to hug his friend tightly, he wanted to feel sen’s warmth when they had intercourse, he liked it that way at least that made him felt somehow… comfortable and warm inside his heart. He kissed his friend again and he licked sen’s lips slowly as he kept shivering lightly. He gave sen a gentle gaze of his light brown eyes; he looked at his friend with a soft, gentle pleading gaze. He could not hold it anymore; he was so sensitive all over that a single touch could make him scream. In the middle of the lusty scene, kurenai heard his friend said that he belonged to him, actually, that made him happy , but he was too afraid to response to that remark, he was afraid that what he hear was not true…

,”… … Sen…. Don’t… let go…I.. don’t want.. without sen….”

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan - 17:07

Kurenai's soft, melodic voice was calling out for me. I loved it. I wanted to hear it all the time, everytime I could. He told to not let him ho, I couldn't. There was no way I could let him go now. I liked him too much, I was not the type to simply slee with someone then tell them to leave me alone. I wanted him to stay in my life until my life ended. I leaned foward again and kissed him deeply. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and moaned as I kept moving deep and hard inside him. He was so tight, so wet, so warm. I loved it. I wanted more still. Maybe because this was my first time doing such a thing, I couldn't get enough of this feeling, I always wanted more. I licked his lips, let us breathe a bit before sliping my tongue in his mouth again. My hand kept on stroking his hard cock until I felt him tensing up. I felt his hot cum spurt all over my hand and my abs. I looked at him and smiled before licking the cum off my hand.

"Bare with me for a little bit more. I just need a little bit more time inside you."

I moved inside him a little faster, grabing his hips in my hands and thrusting deep and hard inside him until my body tensed and then I sliped outside him just in time to cum on his belly. At least it wasn't inside him making him feel dirty or uncomfortable. I gasped for air, got back up and went in the bathroom to get a humid cloth. I came back and then cleaned both my cum and his off his body then off mine. I leaned foward, kissed his lips then threw the cloth in the clothe basket. Then, I pulled back the blanket and sliped under them with Kurenai. I held his body against mine and kissed him again.

"Let's sleep now. Good thing there are no classes tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 11:12

Kurenai could not stop shivering as sen kept doing him wild and hard continuously. He moaned more and called out his sen louder each time. His friend was just so good in doing this kind of thing. Though this was his first time, sen was incredibly awesome as a top, just unbelievable. It lasted for some time before both of them reached their climax and kurenai called out to sen loudly as he felt his friend’s hot cum on his belly at the same time kurenai reached his climax. His friend then pulled kurenai close to him and cuddle him. This felt so nice. It made kurenai so happy. He giggled softly as he cuddled sen closer, it felt good and warm he liked this so much. He saw his friend already went to sleep. kurenai was relieved that tomorrow was a day off for class. He then leaned forward and kissed sen’s lips gently before he fell asleep as well.

Both of them were sleeping soundly for the night. Kurenai cuddled his friend close all the time as they slept. They fell into deep slumber for a very long time, they slept for hours. Two rounds of sex really made both of them exhausted. When the morning comes, kurenai did not wake up yet, he felt like sleeping longer so he cuddled his friend and closed his eyes still. They both kept sleeping till the sun was high. It was then; kurenai woke up and rubbed his eyes. He slipped out from the blanket and walked towards the kitchen to make lunch. He was still nude and did not really realize it. He went straight to the kitchen with a soft yawn. He opened the fridge and found some eggs, and baby potatoes. He could make something with those things.

Kurenai then took some of the eggs and potatoes. The cracked the eggs and shook them with egg shaker and he cut the baby potatoes in half. Then, he made scrambled egg then he friend the potatoes. He was done then. He wondered if his friend was still sleeping, so kurenai put the food on the table and walked toward the bedroom again. He found sen still sleeping. So, he snuggled his head against sen’s neck, like a little kitten asking for attention. He stayed quiet and kept on brushing his hair against his friend’s skin to wake him up. He then stared at sen’s sleeping face, he was so handsome, so very.. adorable…
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 20:33

Something was tickling me. It was annoying. Then, the smell of eggs and potatoes came to my nose and the thought of what had happened yesterday came back to me. The thing that tickled had to be Kurenai's hair. The smell must be food he made. I opened my eyes and looked at his beautiful pale face. Then I noticed the kind of expression he had. I frowned lightly. I pushed back the blanckets and slowly stood up. My body seemed to still be fonctionnal, even after last night's...euh... excercise. I looked around and stretched as I yawned. I let my body fall foward, the instant my hands touched the floor, I started my first set of pushups of the day. Being a fighter, training like this was an active part of my life. Whzn I had done a rapid twenty five set pushup, I got up and noticed that Kurenai was still naked. I wraped one arm around his waist and kissed his lips gently.

"Maybe, Dear, you should dress up, unless you're asking for round three? As for me, I'd like to go out with you today. Smells like you made food."

I went in my closet, grabed a pair of black pants and sliped them on. Then I went to the kitchen and saw the eggs and fried potatoes. I sat down and ate my plate slowly. That was good, but not enough for a guy that burns calories as they entered my body. It still tasted good. I washed my plate and then picked up my katana and slowly cleaned it again. I put it back in it's sheath and hung it on my belt before putting on my favorite jacket ( the one on my avatar ). I sat near Kurenai and waited for him to eat and get ready as I put my leather boots on.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 23:04

Kurenai got a bit surprised when he saw his friend woke up just like that and then did some exercise again. He wasn’t tired at all? kurenai could not walk normally right now so he walked slowly. This guy really got some impressive stamina; he was just like a racing horse! Sen told kurenai to get dressed unless he wanted a round three, seriously? This guy could do it all over again right now? What a racing horse indeed! Kurenai could not help it but to blush lightly. He then walked towards the wardrobe and picked up a light grey yukata and wore it. He made his way to the dining room and saw sen finished eating; this guy was just fast in everything wasn’t he? Kurenai ate his share of lunch and finished it. He washed his mouth with water and drank some too.

Sen said that he would like to go out with kurenai today, which sounded like a date to him. It made him felt so happy. This was the first time he got himself a date, this felt a bit awkward and he got nervous. He looked down to see the clothes he wore, was this good enough for their first date? Kurenai could not think of anything at all. They even hadn’t taken a bath! Before kurenai forgot, he pulled sen along with him all the way to the shower room. He stripped himself, putting the clothes behind the door along with sen’s and he turned the water on, filling the tub with it. He plunged himself inside the water and started to wash his body with soap and puff. He stared at sen’s naked body and got flustered. He looks so sexy, naked, wet, and his muscles were just… yummy. Kurenai was all slim and slender while sen was so.. sexy with those muscles, he bet every woman would wanted to date him for sure, who wouldn’t?

Kurenai then slowly approached sen and started to rub his chest with the shower puff. He blushed lightly and looked down to the water. He leaned closer to wash his friend’s back and rubbed it gently. He stopped then and gave the puff to sen. He was all but red; he turned into a tomato just by looking at sen’s naked, wet chest, too hot.

,” so… you will take me for a tour around the area for the.. date…?”
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan - 9:58

Kurenai did get dressed, but then, he draged us both to the shower room and I sighed, I forgot about washing. This was not like me. I usually got up, trained, washed then ate and got dressed. Ah well, what is one day out of all my life going to change? I striped my clothes and joined Kurenai in the water. To my surprise, he started washing me. It felt nice to be taken care of, but at the same time, I could do it myself. No, Kurenai is my lover now, he's allowed to do to me whatever he wants. As he cleaned me, I could see his face get red. He even stoped washing me and gave me the poof. I cleaned the rest o my body, then rinsed the poof, grabed one that was softer, but a delicate fragrant soap in it and washed Kurenai's body with it, even if he had just done it himself, I wanted that pleasure for myself. He was so much smaller then I was, such a contrast compared to me. I was still slim, but mostly built up with muscles. Kurenai then asked me if I was going to show him around and added and awkward sounded date. I smiled at hom, grabed his chin between my fingers and gave him a soft, long kiss. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and continued the kiss for some time before releasing his lips.

"This is indeed a date, though I will not simply show you around. I'm taking you out today. That includes restaurants and other places. Also, you mind explaining why you blushed so much while you were cleaning my chest? Do you like to see and touch it so much? It's all yours now you know, you can touch it anytime you want. As much as you want."

I leaned foward to kiss him again, but a knock on the door distracted me. With a sigh, I got up, put a towel around my waist and went to the door. I cracked it open and saw an underclassman. He asked me if I would tutor him today, but I told him I already had plans. He blushed as he noticed I wore nothing but a towel then left in a hurry. So I went back to the bath and helped Kurenai out to dry him out and dress him up. I dressed up after.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan - 10:38

Kurenai felt a bit nervous since this would be his very first date in his whole life. This made him excited and he was a bit afraid if he would act in a weird way during their date. As he let his thought sank in those things, his lover kissed him so hard that made his hear race fast. After that sen said something that made kurenai blushed even more. He asked why he was so red and he wondered if it’s because of sen’s hot body, well, wasn’t it obvious? Kurenai was flustered to see those sexy abs wet with water just too hot. But then, after some time, sen walked away and he opened the door, it seemed that there was someone there. It did not take long for sen to come back to kurenai and got dressed.

He even helped kurenai to dried up and put some clothes on, of course this grey yukata was not good enough if they were about to go for a first date. Kurenai made his way back to their room and got changed. This made him felt so awkward. He wanted to put on the best dress he got since it was to please his lover, and he was suppose to look good in his first date! This was something very special to him after all. Kurenai decided to change into a red yukata that was adorned with some golden flower on both shoulders and one side on the waist. He combed his hair and get all tidy. Then, he walked out from the room and shyly stood up before sen, his lover. Now, he was ready for their first date.

,” is.. this better…? this is my first date and… I wonder if I look all right.”

He wondered if his lover liked the way he dressed up, he just wanted sen to be happy and felt that he was someone special to Kurenai. He then shyly grabbed sen’s arms and hugged it against his chest. His face was slightly pink since he was a bit nervous. He did not know what should he do in their first date, he was clueless, so he set a safe plan, he would follow sen and did what his lover wanted him to, and that would be good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan - 16:11

Kurenai seemed overly nervous about this first dare of ours. Then again, I was a bit nervous also. It was my first date. I waited for Kurenai to dress up and get prepared the way he wanted and then he came next to me and asked me if he looked alright for a date. With his hair placed the way it was and the beautiful colors of his clothes, I felt my heart beat a little faster and then looked at him as he wraped his arms around one of mine. He seemed excited. I lifted his face and kissed his lips softly, sliping my tongue in his mouth. I kissed him for some time, pushing him gently against the wall to kiss him more. I eventually let go of his lips and looked in his eyes, breathless. I tangled my fingers with his and smiled at him.

"You... look beautiful. Perfect. So beautiful that if I hadn't planned on going out today, I would take you right now. But, I... want people to see how beautiful you are. I will make you enjoy this day, alright. Just you and me."

I took his hand and gently brought him to the door, I opened it and brought him out to the hallway. Students were just waking up and walking around to go outside. I smiled at my lover, ignoring all the other students as they moved aside to let us pass. There would probably be a rumour soon enough about the two of us, but I didn't mind.

"Where do you want to go first?"

[You can finish the topic and start a new one wherever you want, restaurant or movies...]
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan - 8:18

Kurenai was happy to learn that his lover liked how he dressed up. His lover also seemed so sexy with that short jacket, showing his strong manly abs, just delicious. Then, his lover said something that made kurenai blushed even more, he said that if they were not going to a date, he would have make love to Kurenai right now. He was happy to hear his lover said those words, he promised that today would be just the two of them, this would be perfect date.

Sen brought him all the way to the hall and kurenai saw lots of students who just got up and went out for fun. He wondered if son, there would be some kind of rumors about him and sen since those students were staring at them a little, probably because sen was famous in the school. He was the best student after all. Kurenai kept on clinging to sen and hugged his arms tightly as he followed his lover. He then softly whisper to sen

,” I.. I have no idea.. maybe… a movie? Umm… I don’t really know where to go I’ll follow sen anywhere.”

as he said that, Kurenai rested his head against sen's shoulder . he cuddled his lover's arms like a pillow now.

END ( you can start new one wherever you want )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: melody of the night   melody of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

melody of the night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: Outside :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: