Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Study hard, I'll reward you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 10:21

He saw anger in his king's eyes, he saw hatred… Tianshi hated him now? For kissing that guy? H knew he was at fault, he just did not know what to do, if he did not play the drama well, the teacher would make him fail and Tianshi would be disappointed, but of course.. Akuryo never wanted to touch another but his king. He froze to tianshi's dark glare, it was the first time he received such dark glare from his beloved King. He was afraid. Freaked out, he shivered in fear. But what hurt more was his heart. Those piercing glare stabbed through Akuryo's heart, he felt as if his soul was taken away from him. Then, the king broke the ice when he commanded Akuryo to strip and play with himself, or else he would never embrace Akuryo ever again.

.' Tianshi…sama.. do.. do you hate me now? i.. I'm sorry i… I don't mean to.. betray you i.. only love Tianshi sama… you're my only one beloved King…"

It made the little snake Akuryo flinched, he shivered and his eyes got a bit teary. This.. felt so different.. so different from.. the usual. Usually, Akuryo would be more than happy to strip for Tianshi and ride his cock, for the whole day but.. this felt so cold.. so.. very cold. Though he still come to his king and he did what Tianshi asked him to. He slowly ride that cock and he wrapped his arms around Tianshi's neck though the King still gave him a glare and did not hug him back.

Akuryo did what was asked of him, he ride Tianshi's cock for hours and made them both climaxed over and over again. And in the end, when Akuryo could not hold it anymore, he fell off Tianshi's lap and he ended on the floor, shivering, trembling, his whole body felt so cold. He was crying as he kept asking for forgiveness over what he did, he never wanted to kiss that man, he rejected him which was why he was scolded by the teacher. He did not dare to look at Tianshi, he was too afraid if he got another dark glare from the man he loved, that… would really break his heart.

,' I'm sorry… Tianshi-sama I'm sorry… please don't.. don't throw me away.. I.. I'll be more loyal to you only…I'll do anything you ask me to.. anything…"

He was bowing on the floor, just like what slave would do to beg for their master's forgiveness. he would jump to the cliff for his king, he would catch a grenade for Tianshi.. he would jump on a train for him.. he would die for this king only.. AKuryo was kneeling, and he lied his face on Tianshi's feet as he cried. He wet the king's feet with his tears, still hoping that Tianshi would take him back.. he.. has nowhere to go.. he has nobody out there but his beloved king. But then, as he was crying, he saw his king, Tianshi, walked away, leaving him in the empty room to mourn. Akuryo was alone now, he mourned and he turned into a small snake, he crawled his way out through the window and he ended on the backyard pond of the academy, nobody knew that Akuryo was actually a snake, only eh and Tianshi . there, by the side of the pond, AKuryo mourned and cried more. He rested his little scaly head on the ground, tears still flowing out from his tiny eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 11:25

Akuryo did exactly as I told him too. Even though it felt good, I felt disgusted with myself. I made the man I love cry and feel so small. I should punish myself for doing that to him. After all, he just did a play and he didn't want to actually kiss the other guy. I couldn't just let him hurt himself like this. It hurt me, broke my heart to see him cry as he rode me. When he fell to the ground and begged for my forgiveness, I wanted to stab myself. For some reason, I just left him there. I went out and flew off. When I came back, I spotted the silver snake by the lake. I flew down, it was Akuryo. My poor and heartbroken lover. I landed and bowed to him deeply, on the ground, like a slave. I was crying now. It was my turn.

"I am so sorry Akuryo. You didn't deserve me acting like that. I was just so mad that some other guy kissed you. I... I feel terrible for doing what I did."

When Akuryo turned back, I wrapped my arms around him, yet stayed on my knees. I then gave him a dagger and made him hold it against my chest.

"I will never abandon you. Pleasd, take your revenge for what I just did. I won't feel better unless you hurt me the way I hurt you. I am a very disgusting man. I am no King...I am nothing."

I hated myself right now. I saw Akuryo hesitate and he wanted to throw away the knife, but I leaned against it and made the blade sink in my skin. It was far from any vital organ. I then simply pulled it out and grabbed Akuryo. I kissed him hard. I made him moan and pulled him on me as I rolled on my back on the ground.

"Is there anything you want? Anything at all? I'll get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 11:43

Akuryo was in a broken heart, he.. and his beloved king.. how.. could this happen between them? Akuryo loved Tianshi, whole heartedly. He did, and he always will. As he cried, he noticed the king, he was there, he knelt and he asked Akuryo for forgiveness. Aren't they being a fool now? two of them were being an idiot on each other right? Akuryo broke in tears when the dagger cut tianshi's skin. He never wanted that, he never wanted to hurt his king!

,' Tianshi-sama! Don't.. don't hurt yourself.. it will make me sad if you do… please. This.. we could overcome this situation right? We.. we are lovers right? I love tianshi-sama.. I will always love you.. My king…"

Even if Tianshi did not want to be seen as king right now, to akuryo, he would always be the king of his heart. Akuryo hugged Tianshi, he was all naked since he just turned from a snake. Akuryo hugged Tianshi tightly in his arms and he just kept kissing him, deeply, passionately. When the king asked him what Akuryo wanted, the snake smiled softly and he wrapped his legs and arms around Tianshi's body more. He would let his beloved king now what he wanted.

,' uuhhhmmm.. Actually.. Tianshi-sama.. i.. wonder if.. if.. you could.. replace the guy and.. be in the play with me? Coz i.. I really don't want.. to kiss or.. touched another man than you… Tianshi sama will always be my beloved king.."

Akuryo was sure that Tianshi would love to do it, coz that would mean they could kiss in the drama as well and he was sure, that when the drama was performed by true lovers, then the result would be much better right? and the good thing was, neither Akuryo nor his king would get jealous again.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 22:07

Akuryo's demand was simple though I would have to pull some strings, this teacher was still manipulative and frightning for some reasons. I held my Akuryo until he fell asleep in my arms. I felt bad for hurting him the way I did. I brought him back to our bed, and then I went to go see the teacher.
I knocked at his door and he made me wait a bit before allowing me in. A student was blindfolded and tied up on his bed, bleeding from light scratches on his body. The teacher, Cadenza, smirked and sat down at a small coffee table. He invited me to sit down and I did. I crossed my legs and accepted his coffee offering.

"What can I do for the King Tianshi? Though I have a feeling it has something to do with your little snake lover?"

I laid the cup back down on the table, got distracted by the boy on the bed moaning and ejaculating. Cadenza told me to ignore him.

"You are correct Cadenza Sensei. I would like to take Romeo's position. My young Akuryo cannot stand to be kissed or touched by another man."

He told me to give him a moment, then he accepted. However, with Cadenza, there was always a price. An exchange in other words. He asked me what I would give him and I offered him some of my blood. His eyes widened and his smile grew.

"You would offer me such a powerful blood? Long had I yearned for the blood of the King of Birds. Very well, I accept to make you my Romeo in exchange for a good sample of your blood."

I gave him my arm, he grabbed a wooden bowl, placed it under my arm and then cut me deep with a blade. We filled up the bowl before I healed myself. Before I left, I gave a feather to Cadenza, for his top hat and then left to my room. I gently woke Akuryo up by petting his hair. I leaned down to kiss his lips tenderly.

[color=lightgreen]"I will be your Romeo from now on."/color]
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 14:27

Akuryo stated his wish, he wished that his beloved king tianshi would be the only man who touch and kiss him. He did not want anyone else to touch him, he only belonged to Tianshi. He waited for a while and then, Tianshi entered the teacher's room, that is.. the cruel devil's room… he was a bit worried over tianshi so when he saw his king walked out from that room, Akuryo simply threw himself on tianshi's arms, he was worried. He checked his king and found no wounds. That was good then.

,' tianshi-sama… I was scared…..so scared…. I was so worried over you, my beloved king…"

They kissed again and then, after that, they went back to class. The big mean teacher was there and he said that they would perform the romeo and juliet drama tomorrow during the festive. So, akuryo and Tianshi practiced at home with their speech. When tomorrow came, the students gathered at the theater hall and the play was held. The drama went for couple of hours and then, at the end of the scene, Akuryo who played Juliet, was acting dying and he was held by the romeo, tianshi in this case. They kissed and then, Akuryo played dead. The audience was moved by their total acting and they stood up, giving them loud applause. It was a success then!

When the drama was ended, Akuryo, as usual, clung to tianshi like a kitten, but then, the cruel teacher came and he asked Akuryo to follow him. Two of them followed the teacher and then, cadenza said that only Akuryo shall get inside his office, Akuryo shivered, he was scared, he knew who this man was and.. he wanted to go with tianshi! But.. the teacher grabbed Akuryo's hands which was holding onto Tianshi and then, he separated them both. Akuryo was about to cry he was so scared.

,' so, you are tianshi's lovely snake right? Tell me Akuryo, since I granted your wish… you too should pay me, you see.. your king paid with his blood.. now.. what if you… sexy snake.. pay me with your body? "

Akuryo trembled in fear, his.. his body? Cadenza wanted to.. fuck him? That would be the worst nightmare ever! Thinking that he had no choice, might as well fight this teacher now! Akuryo , despite his fear, his claws and fangs were showing up, those were all filled with venoms, deadly ones. Though Cadenza smirked like a devil. Surely this little snake did not stand a chance against the teacher. With trembling voice in fear, Akuryo yelled at cadenza.

,' you…you shall never touch me!! My body. Is tianshi-sama's temple!! Nobody shall dirty it!!"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 10:35

"The hell is this?!"

Cadenza walked in his office with me and we both saw the double of him sitting at his desk. That Cadenza started panicking and then teleported elsewhere. The real man sat back down at his desk and I wrapped my arms around Akuryo. My young lover kept an untrusting glare upon his teacher and Cadenza smirked. He leaned like a king in his chair and rested his head against his hand.

"Don't worry Snake boy, I only ask for something with equal value of the service that is asked of me. Tianshi already paid. Now, to business. Tianshi you wished to have somethibg else from me?"

I smiled and held my lover close against me. I kissed his head and kept a soft smile on my face. Cadenza was cruel, but he could be a great ally. I opened my wings and pulled out two perfect feathers.

"This should be ample payment for the items I wish to have."

He took the feathers and smirked. Then he got up and opened a safe, he grabbed a small envelop and gave it to me. The exchange was made. I bowed to him and, with Akuryo in my arms, I walked away. I brought my lover back to my room and laid him on my bed. I was happy that he strongly rejected the fake Cadenza and claimed that his body was my temple. I gently kissed his lips and slipped the envelop's content in my hand. I grabbed Akuryo's left hand and knelt on the floor. I saw Akuryo understanding what I was doing. Tears fell from his eyes.

"Just as Romeo wished to run away with Juliet, I wish to be with you for all of eternity. If your body is my temple then mine will be your fortress, to protect you from any harm. Will you join your heart to mine and become not only my wife, but my Queen as well?"

I showed him the ring I was holding. It was a snake wrapped around a feather in gold and silver with a ruby in the snake's mouth. The two rings were the same.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 10:53

It turned out that the cadenza he was facing, was a fake one, when the real teacher appeared, the fake guy ran off in fear. At that time, Tianshi was holding Akuryo in his arms. Then, his king plucked out two more feathers and he got envelope from cadenza..Akuryo did not know why his king did that, and what inside the envelope was.

When they arrive in the bedroom, Tianshi took out the two rings and. He just slipped that ring in Akuryo's finger.. wait.. was this.. a.. marriage proposal? From his king? For real? Is this.. a dream? Akuryo hugged Tianshi and he cried.. this.. this was a dream right? He wanted to make sure if this was real.

He grabbed Tianshi's face and made out to him deeply, over, and over again, he did not want this kiss to ever end, but they eventually stopped since They need to breathe. Akuryo wiped the tears from his eyes and then, he took the other ring, and put it on Tianshi's finger. He smiled happily, he hugged and kissed his king again.

,' i… I never thought you will… propose to me.. Tianshi-sama.. i.. I will be your queen.. I'll be anything you want me to, and most of all… I will love you.. always… till my breath taken away from me.. I will love you.. my beloved king.."

Akuryo, would do anything, he would be anything Tianshi wanted him to. If Tianshi wanted Akuryo to be his queen then he shall be one. They kissed some more and then, akuryo heard a light knock on the door, it was kazuki ona, the principal, he handed over a letter to him. He brought that letter to tianshi, and opened it, it was the exam's schedule…they almost forgot.. it's near exam already! But then.. Akuryo's thought went back to the current event between him and Tianshi..he blushed deep red.

,' uumm.. Tianshi-sama.. does it mean.. uhmm.. that right now.. I'm.. i… ummm… your wife…and…you're…the husband?"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 9:21

After a while of shock and tears, Akuryo finally took the other ring to slip it on my finger. I smiled and held him close to me, I didn't panic when Kazuki brought us the exam schedule, I knew Akuryo and I had studied more than enough. He would be fine during the test. Though what made him blush deep red was something all together different. He asked me if the rings meant that we were husband and wife. I smiled at him and sat down right next to him, kissing him gently.

"For a normal proposal, yes that means we are husband and wife. However, for you to be a complete Queen by my side, a small ceremony must be conducted at my Castle. It's not a very difficult or a long ceremony but it is a tradition. Do you like the rings? I've asked Cadenza to make them precisely for us."

I kissed his lips gently and then pulled him on top of me and hugged him tightly. I had almost lost him once or twice, never more. He was my one and only lover and I never wanted to feel the pain of seeing him faint from my mind again. I would do everything possible to keep him by my side. I kissed him again, then made him sit up on me and I opened a book on my chest. I told him to study as he straddled me. I just put my hands behind my head and smiled at him.

"My lovely Akuryo, if you desire it, please study a bit more. I'm right here of you need any help. Ask me anything. I've lived long enough to not need to study anymore. My beautiful wife, I am happy that you accepted to be mine for ever."

I saw him blush and I smiled more. He was so cute when he blushed. I really wanted to assault him but he had to study. So I held back.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 10:54

He got the best present in his life, becoming Tianshi's queen. He would be more than happy to be his King's lover forever, more than a lover, a queen. And so, they spend the night together, then, the exam arrived and they both passed the exam. They were both moving to the higher level of the academy. For Akuryo, he moved to the higher level, but for Tianshi, he became the student council president now. He already passed all the levels and well.. in contrary, it was still far for Akuryo to reach Tianshi's level.

One morning in the academy's garden. The announcement was made. It was there, all in the wall in the main garden of the academy. Lots of students were there, including Akuryo and Tianshi. They were both here to see the class they would be in. Akuryo looked for his name and he found that he was in a different class from Tianshi! His king, was placed in a special level of class. It was a class that only the students in councils shall attend. And Tianshi was their leader! The student council's president!

Akuryo was speechless. He did not know that this was the level they would go through in the academy. Now.. this was very scary.. Akuryo would be alone in the class and Tianshi would be busy with the council activity. Though he saw two names there, familiar names, Itsuki Yuzuha and usui crosszeria. Akuryo was in the same class with the two, but strangely, both kai and Luka crosszeria was not in the list….the academy.. they.. separating lovers? This is ridiculous! Tianshi and akuryo went back to the room and Akuryo couldn't help it.

He stripped naked and he grabbed his spouse to make out to him. Deeply. Akuryo was kissing Tianshi passionately, lustfully, yet romantically. He was a bit scared as he saw that Tianshi would not be with him during classes. He kissed Tianshi more and more, and he brought his spouse's hands to caress his whole body, waist, chest, nipples, hips, butt, everywhere.

,' Tianshi…sama… I won't.. be able to see you during class…but I love tianshi sama so much! i…I don’t' know why the academy separating the lovers! Even… usui and.. itsuki too.. i..don't get it.. why?

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 10:41

This was strange. Why was every lover separated? Even Sen and Kurenai. How strange indeed. Sen was the real principal, he wouldn't want to be away from Kurenai. Something was wrong. Sen walked to the billboard and frowned. Visibly, this displeased him greatly. He knew that I was aware of his position in the academy, so he came towards me when he spotted me. He glanced at me and asked me to follow him. Kurenai and Akuryo were both following us. We went in a secretive corner, away from the people.

"I don't know what he was thinking, but if we want to find out, we'll have to play his little game."

I sighed, crossed my arms on my chest and nodded.

"I agree. However I would feel uneasy having my Akuryo away from me and with no protection."

He nodded and paced back and forth. Where I was calm and collected, Sen was still a fighter and could not simply stand still and wait. Pacing helped him not explode. What was good for him is that Kurenai was his assistant during class so separating them was impossible. He stopped when his ideas were collected.

"Sin. I'll have Sin watch over them, his magic may not be the best, but he has...charm. I'll also ask the teachers to keep an eye on the students. Keep them safe."

That was the only solution. It was then I noticed just how confused Kurenai and Akuryo was about our little conversation. I smiled and petted Akuryo's head. Then I looked at Sen and he nodded with a sigh.

"Akuryo, love and Kurenai-Kun, we will tell you something you must keep secret from everyone else. The principal you know is a façade. He isn't the real one. Sen is the actual principal of the Academy. Bow we must play along with the fake's game in order to know what he was thinking. You understand? And not a word about Sen's identity."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 11:32

AKuryo was confused, usui, itsuki, even Kurenai was confused in this kind of decision. Nobody knew why the academy were separating lovers. Why would they mingle with the student's private lives? This was a bad joke and… this was… very odd, very strange. Even Sen was against it. What's more surprising, was when Tianshi told Akuryo that Sen was the real principal.. wait.. was that mean he was the owner of this academy and everything inside??? AKuryo was shocked but somehow, Kurenai looked calm. So he knew this already.. of course, they're lovers, spouses. No secret between them

Upon hearing such great secret, Akuryo stayed still and he shut his mouth. None of those shall came out of his lips. He'll be silent as grave about that information! Though then, Kurenai and Sen left them and now, there's only tianshi and Akuryo. He kissed Tianshi deeply and he felt a bit..uneasy, he would surely missed his beloved King..

,' Tianshi sama.. be it one hour.. I'm going to miss you so…. Please.. take care…please be safe my love… my king…"

Akuryo gently grabbed Tianshi's face and made out to him again, deeply sweetly, lovingly. Then, he heard people calling tianshi. The student council club. It seemed that tianshi must go now. And so did Akuryo. He must go to class now. He was with itsuki, usui, and other people too. Kurenai was helping sen with certain subject so he was all good for sure. Then, AKuryo entered the class. He found something odd inside the class. The people. He only knew usui and itsuki inside so he sat close to them. The atmosphere in the class was so different, though he kept saying to himself that it's just because tianshi was not here.

And so, one hour after, the class ended and then, each of the students was given one small bottle. The teacher said that they need to take their blood and submit it to the academy, every three days from now on. That was odd, they never do this before… never until now. They all left the class and Akuryo went back to the room. With tianshi. He showed tianshi the bottle, it was small, it would contain around 2 Ml of water or less. Very small. Then he told tianshi everything.

,' Tianshi sama.. today.. the class was..very odd… the teacher asked that we must submit our blood inside this bottle once per three days… i.. don't know why this… blood sample all of a sudden? Do you get this too?"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 11:48

Akuryo and I kissed gently before the student council asked for me to come to them. I smiled at my lover and left for my duties. The student council's job is the fairly distribute the school's money and prepare some celebrations on a tight budget. However, it went well. After my duties, I went back to my room and Akuryo walked in just a few minutes later. What he told me made me frown. I called Sen and he asked that we all met in Cadenza's office. I grabbed Akuryo's hand and we walked to Cadenza's office. The door opened the moment we arrived and we walked in. Many people were here already. Kai, Itsuki, Usui, Luka, Sen, Kurenai, Mutsuki and Cadenza. Kai had his arms crossed over his chest and I could feel his troubled energy. Heats. How sad for him.

"I won't let no bastard take any blood from my Itsuki! What in hell is this all about Sen?"

Sen looked just as lost and angry as Kai and Luka. I was probably the only one that had remained calm about all this. I was angry, but kept my calm as always.

"How the fuck should I know? I'm not in that bastard's head! Cadenza, you told me earlier that its a nekuromansa thing? Explain!"

We all looked at him and he smiled. He held Mutsuki against him and that told ms he was the newest toy.

"Necromancers use blood in order to fortify their own power. Itsuki here is different, his powers are bound to energy. And we all know Kai has more then enough energy, I doubt he even feels it if Itsuki takes some from him. As I was saying, seeing as he is taking a small amount of blood from all the...bottoms of the academy, I am guessing that he wishes to own all of them. If enough blood is collected, then mentally controlling a person is possible. Sen, the man in your seat is a Sen'tou, is he not? I believe he is trying dark magic beyond his control. Someone must be teaching him how to use necromancia."

We all kept silent and looked at eachother. This was worst then imagined.

"In order to continue our investigation of this bastard, I suggest pig's blood to replace to blood of our beloved. "

Everyone agreed.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 12:34

The moment he told Tianshi about the blood thing, they all gathered at Cadenza's office. There were many people there, everyone was there. Even Sen and Kurenai too. They were all angry and displeased. Then, what cadenza said made them a bit shocked. The person sat in Sen's position wanted to own all of the bottoms? All of the wives in the academy? Like a harem? Though this was not a pleasant harem for sure because obviously, Tianshi was not the king of that harem that's why!

Everyone agreed at what Tianshi proposed. Replacing the blood with pig's blood. That was a good idea. And so, everyone returned to their own room. Akuryo went to Tianshi's arms and they cuddled for the whole day. They also kissed, making out, and do things they loved. When the night was up, they went to bed. They slept together and then, in the morning, Akuryo woke up. He remember that he had class this morning. Though it's only a few hours. It's still very early and Tianshi still sleeping. Akuryo smiled and kissed his beloved King. And then left for the class.

During the class, a doctor came in and he said that he was appointed by the headmaster of the academy to take samples of blood from everyone because they need it to do health inspection through their blood. Now.. if it's like this.. Akuryo and the others could not really reject it. However, not every 'wives' were there. Only Akuryo and Kurenai. Only the two of them. And so, the doctor took their blood sample as well and left. Akuryo and Kurenai looked into each other, and they knew something was wrong.

Right after the lass, Akuryo rushed back to his room and he saw Tianshi there, he was on the living room. Akuryo simply ran to the king's arms and he was panicking. He kissed Tianshi deeply and made out to him so hard, so deep. He hugged Tianshi tightly and looked into the king's eyes.

,' Tianshi-sama.. i… I think there's something wrong going on! To..today.. the doctor came and took our blood, it was mine and Kurenai's. the rest… I don't know… Tianshi-sama is it…possible that… when we gather in cadenza's room there's someone.. spying on all of us? It was… so obvious…."

He knew one thing, it would be hard to take Itsuki's blood, since he could control thoughts and someone's heart. So, if he felt like it, he could use his power and made it all go wrong for the criminal, but sadly, not everyone has such skill…and Akuryo.. he did not have that, he could not control other person's heart and mind.

,' Tianshi-sama… i.. don't want to be parted from you I'm scared… what if.. they made me hurt you? What if… they made Kurenai hurt sen? This is bad I don’t' want to hurt Tianshi-sama I'd rather die!!"

AKuryo felt like crying. This was bad…really bad… he hugged Tianshi and sobbed in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 8:25

When Akuryo told me that they managed to take some of his blood, I tensed up. He cried in my arms and I simply held him tightly. I told him to calm down. I had to keep him safe. I just had too. I let my six wings spread out and wrapped them around him. I made him look up to me and I slowly started kissing him. This would take his mind off things. For now, at least. I kept kissing him and then, I reached for a pair of scissors. I cut my wrist lightly, then his and pressed our blood together. I kissed Akuryo harder and he moaned. I didn't care if my blood was mixing with his, I forced him to keep his wrist there.

"With our bloods mixed, I will be able to protect you even more. I will feel everything you feel. Every night now, we will do this. You will be mine forever. I love you. I love you Akuryo."

I knew he was still worried, I crisscrossed our fingers with our cut hands and pressed my body against his to kiss him harder and harder. Before we knew it, I was deep inside him. Maybe, just maybe, Kai's heats were affecting me. I was a tasonosenshi as well after all. Maybe every beast was affected by him, he was a pretty powerful alpha. I was an Omega. Not quite on top, but I follow my own rules, no alpha was over me.
I moved inside Akuryo, keeping our wrists against eachother as I trusted inside him. Our mouths barely left the other. We kept kissing, our tongues mingling, we were both breathing heavily. Akuryo was moaning, I was groaning. This intercourse wasn't wild, but it was intense. We kept going at it as our bodies would not part from the other's. When we were satisfied, I slipped out of him and released his hand. Our wrists healed quickly. I held my young lover in my arms and kissed him gently.

"Be careful, Kai is in heat and it might affect all tasonosenshi in the academy."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 11:20

He did not want to be controlled like a doll and then hurt Tianshi. Akuryo was worried and he could not calm down. Though what followed after, made him felt calm. Tianshi made their blood mixed together and they made love. It was a very intense sex. Tianshi said that he might be a bit affected by Kai's heat, that lion was the alpha after all. Akuryo enjoyed this a lot. He wished this could last longer, and longer. Though it had to end. But strangely, Tianshi was still hard and Akuryo, he was as well.

Akuryo smirked and he climbed over his lord, his lover, they got to give blow job for each other for some time before they finally satisfied. Now they're not hard anymore. Good. Akuryo smiled and he kissed Tianshi deeply.

,' hmm…well.. I'm a snake too..and.. if you're in heat.. that means I too.. but I love this.. Tianshi sama… having you in heat…"

Akuryo giggled as he kissed tianshi more. He meant it. He was a lewd snake to begin with, no wonder his sexual desire was all high and wild. And it might get worse if the affect of "kai' was on him as well. He would rape Tianshi's cock hard and wild all day long! He smiled and kissed Tianshi more before letting him go.

,' you know my love.. I could feel your blood inside me.. and… it seemed that… you in heat.. is affecting me as well.. I felt like… with a slightest move…. I would ended up raping your cock again…."

Well.. he would try not to. Let's hope that this heat on him was not that much, otherwise Tianshi would find himself tied up on bed and being raped for one full day!

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 10:54

Akuryo really was a lewd boy. He claimed to love the fact that I was in heat. He wanted to rape me over and over again. This made me want to tease him. We had all night.
I grabbed him and sat him on me, his back against my chest and I slowly started kissing him down his neck, my hands rubbed all over his chest and then both started teasing his nipples. He moaned. Such a delightful voice. I kept teasing his nipples with my index fingers and thumbs. He started shivering, quivering in my arms. I knew he was hard again, I knew he was wet and that he desired me, but I felt like simply teasing his cute little nipples. Though I was highly surprised when he reached climax. Just from his nipples? How cute! I licked his neck and eventually, he turned his face towards me and we kissed gently. He moaned again. I was positive now that Kai's heats were affecting us.

"I'm afraid Akuryo that my desire has not yet been completely fulfilled. Now aren't you cute? Cumming with simply your nipples? Look at how wet you are here...is there something you want me to do?"

My fingers rubbed against his twitching rectal, it felt as though it wanted to suck my finger in, but I only rub on the outside. I even went as far as teasing his cute little balls. The voice that came out from his mouth was just so adorable. I found myself rubbing my erection against him, right between his legs. I nibbled his neck, rubbed his dick with one hand and his nipples with the other. I groaned as he moaned.

"I...am really affected by his heats. I don't think you will sleep tonight Akuryo, forgive my uncontrollable desires."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 14:52

Tianshi was really testing his luck right now. He knew that Akuryo was in heat but he still teased him so much and kept on molesting those two rosy nipples. Akuryo climaxed once but that was only making him more and more horny. He smirked at Tianshi when his king rubbed that cock against his wet rectal. Akuryo smiled inferiorly and he licked the king's lips all over. He grabbed Tianshi's hands and slammed him to the bed.

,' hmmmm… Tianshi-sama…. You really… pushing your luck too hard aren't you?"

Akuryo did not hesitate to climbed on Tianshi and made that cock slipped deep inside him, all the way inside. He moaned and he squeezed that cock real hard. He smirked and began to move eagerly on Tianshi. He moved his waist and hips in a very provoking sexy way, so erotic.

,' mmmnnnhhhh!!! Aaahhhh… yes!!! Yes!!! Aahhhh it's deep inside me… oohh..yes!!!... hhmmm.. more… cum more Tianshi-sama…nnhh!!"

He was slamming his butt on Tianshi's cock, squeezing it over and over again, rotating his waist in a very lewd way, making that cock rubbed every inch of his wet intimate hole. He moaned and called out to his king. They both reached climax countless times and Akuryo was practically filled with Tianshi's semen, it's all hot and sticky inside that hole and he was still moving more and more on Tianshi. All that cum was like aphrodisiac to this lewd snake.

,' aahh!! Cumming!!! hhnnhh.. yes!! More…more!!! Tianshi-sama!! Aahh.. so good!!! I'm melting.. inside.. nnhhh… cumming.. again.. aaahh!!! Your.. cock… so good!!... nnhhh…more!!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study hard, I'll reward you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: First Floor of the Academy :: The Great Library-
Jump to: