Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The summoner and his eidolen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yasashii

Yasashii

The summoner and his eidolen Empty
PostSubject: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 8:19

"I hate you! I wish you would all die!"

I woke up with a gasp. My Eidolen was holding me tightly in his arms, gently whipping away the tears falling from my eyes. He might be cold and scary on the outside, but I knew he was kind and caring on the inside, at least for me that is. I smiled at him and he sighed. Of course, sharing such a tight bond, he knew what I had dreamt about. He knew why my heart ached.

"You know you wished for this to happen. You can't regret it now. Or am I not good enough for you?"

I grabbed his hand and lifted my body up lightly, my yukata falling off one shoulder at the same time. I gently kissed his cheek. I felt his wings wrapping around me, hidding my body from the people around. I always forgot where I fell asleep. This time we were on the main path to the Academy. And my yukata had desheveled when I moved to kiss my Eidolen's cheek. He cared for me just as I cared for him, but did he love me the way I love him?

"I don't regret anything, but I can't control my dreams. You're more then enough. I love you so much."

I smiled at him again. He growled. I turned around and saw some students from my class coming towards us. I smiled at my Eidolen again and placed my hand on his heart. He placed his on the mark over my heart. I replaced my yukata and leaned against my dragon. The guys from my class finally got close enough. They lifted a hand to say hi, but still stayed back enough to not upset my Eidolen.

"Hey Yasa! You know the homework that Zyphir Sensei gave us? Did you understand it? We didn't...."

Of course I did. I had to be perfect for my Eidolen. He tightened his arms around me and I smiled.

"I understood it no problem, would you like me to show you?"

The look in their eyes changed from friendly to the type of look I knew the most.

"We have club activities after class. Could you do it for us?"

There is was. I kept my kind smile on. If my Eidolen didn't say anything this time as well, then I would most likely say yes. People use me because I am kind.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 10:20

They were resting on the path in the academy. Of course, Ryuzaki was not tired, but his master was, Yasashii was not a beast like him and of course, he had less stamina than this big bad dragon. Ryu held his master tightly in his arms as his master slept. He kept alert, he would protect his master from anything, even a bee, or ant, everything. Though then, his master woke up and he seemed to be having nightmare again, this guy had been having such dreams like forever, seems that there was no way to change it. Ryu kept a serious cold face as his master kissed him, he was not used to this kind of thing yet, but he liked this too, so he just copied his master and kissed him back.

Though their moment of peace did not last, some students came and asked yasashii to do their work or something like that. Ryu got tired of this already. How many times had those jerks came and used his master as their slave on "homework'. This time, Ryu did not stay put. He stepped forward. Just with his movement, those men backed away. Of course, he was a big bad dragon and he was scary enough to scare death himself. He gave the guys a cold glare of his golden eyes.

,' Say that again I'll rip your vocal cord, wait.. I guess I'm hungry now…. "itadakimasu".

He grinned , then, his claws appeared, huge claws. The three men was afraid, they try to run away, but hey, Ryu just smirked and simply swung his claws and ripped their flesh and bones. He killed and then, he devoured them all. All clean. No trace, nothing. He licked his lips and looked at his master. He seemed surprised. Well… Ryu was an exceptional species of a black dragon, he was old as well, and this man, he was still young, still need to learn how to fully control this big bad dragon huh?

,' why looking at me like that? You know yasashii sama… if you want to control me fully, practice harder. I'm not a mere dragon and you know it."

Ryu Sigh and he smiled, like a jerk. He then lifted his master in his arms and made him hugged his shoulder as he carried him like a bride. He knew that his master would need to be in class soon, so he would get his master to that class. When he arrived at the class, he was unable to come inside normally, he was too tall for the door, so, he simply put down Yasashii on the floor, then he pulled the wooded door like it was nothing and threw it away, eh even broke the walls to make a bigger hole so that he could go inside. The students inside were afraid to his presence, and there he saw it, the teacher, it was a feminine guy, Kurai sensei. He glanced at him lightly and looked away. He then lead yasashii to his seat and then, Ryu disappears into yasashii's heart. He was there, inside his master's heart. He would come out if he felt danger coming closer to his master.

,' yasahii-sama.. i will stay in your heart.. call out to me if you need something."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 11:37

Ryuzaki spoke in my favor this time. Actually, he stood up and killed the three guys. Then ate them. I felt my stomac churning, but I held it in. My Eidolen could be so nice but I often forget that he is only nice to me. And then again, he is only nice because of our bond to one another. When he turned around to look at me, he tild me that I had to toughen up since he was not a mere dragon. Then, he picked me up in his arms and I sighed in confort. Really, I felt such peace in his arms, even after seeing him slay people as if they are nothing. I liked it when he carried me around like this, I could always imagine that he was carrying me to our room and that he would kiss me all over. As if that would ever happen. When my bare feet touched to cold stone ground, I looked up at my Eisolen and sighed as he broke down the door frame. We were going to have to work on his gentleness. He then led me to my seat and disapeared in my heart. I touched his mark over my heart, on my chest and smiled.
I doubted that I would have any trouble in Kurai Sensei's class, it was body painting after all. Today we had to aerograph a design on a class partner. I wish it could have been on Ryuzaki, seeing his bare chest would have made me very happy, but I doubt he would ever want anything but my skin to touch his. So, I had to pair up with my desk neighbor. He was visibly afraid of me.

"So...he won't kill me right? I mean, he's still here...we just can't see him right?"

I smiled at him and place my hand over my heart again.

"Don't worry, he is here, in my heart. He will only come if I call him or if I am in deadly danger. Or...if someone annoys him...Now then, shall we start? Do you want to paint me or should I paint you?"

It was agreed that he would paint me first. I let my yukata fall down to my hips, letting my cloth belt hold it up to hide my intimate area and then I laid down on the reclining chair. The guy blushed hard and I heard a growl in my head. I sent feelings of peace towards my Eidolen so he could calm down. The guy started slowly airbrushing an image on my chest, then lower to my belly. I let him do his drawing. Kurai Sensei then told us to continue but he had to be excused for a short period of time. I though nothing of it until I felt something wet on my belly. I looked down to see the guy's black eyes glaring at me while he licked my skin. I pushed him away and then punched him hard. I had to be strong to make Ryuzaki obey me. The guy spit blood on the ground but two others grabbed hold of my arms and gagged me.

"Not so tough without your pet now are you? Such a cute body, makes me want to violate you."

I glared at them. I didn't need my voice in order to call forth Ryuzaki.

*Ryuzaki, you hear me? This is an order, appear and teach them a lesson!*
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 11:58

He was inside his master's heart. Always, all the time, every second , every minute, all the time. He was resting there, even though he did not need it, Ryu could not do anything as he was inside yasashii's heart. But then, his fun came to him fast. His master called to him. With a smile, he came out from his master's heart. He hugged Yasashi in his arms, hid the master's naked body. He glared towards the guys. He grabbed the man holding yasashi and broke their bones. All of them. He simply twist the men's arms and it broke all the way till their ribs and the skull. They died, instantly. Then, one more guy before him. He grinned devilishly. Then, he simply kicked the guy and he flew like a piece of tissue , all the way to the wall. It even broke the wall in pieces, the guy was dead, his whole body was breaking, his bones were scattered in pieces.

,' now that's good exercise… the rest of you want the same fate? Come try touch Yasashii sama and you will meet even worst fate then theirs!!"

Of course, seeing Ryu killed those three big guys like nothing made the rest of the students scared like hell. He then grabbed two guys that lying dead on the floor, then he drained their blood as he sank his fangs onto their neck. He smirked and licked his lips clean. Then, he lifted yasashii in his arms, he spread his six huge black wings, he hugged Yasasahi tightly, safely in his arms, then, he broke the wall of the class room and flew out. They were on the tenth floor now, Ryuzaki flew with his master safely in his arms. He thought that there were no need to continue that class anymore since the teacher was gone anyway.

They arrived at Yasahii's room. Ryuzaki landed on the balcony and he let his master down. He grabbed his master's waist, held him tightly there and kissed his cheek.

,' now.. Yasashii sama…. You are safe… got anything else to do? Maybe going somewhere? I'll come with you always."

he licked yasashii's cheek and smirked at him. then, as he kept on holding his master, it came to his head. his master always said that he loved him so much. but why? was his his power? his look? why?

,' yasashii sama... you always said you love me, why? is it because of our bond? or my power? maybe my look?"
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 13:00

I felt his arms around me and then heard cracking. So gross. He killed the two that were holding my arms and then the guy that threatened me. I stomact everything and looked at the damage he caused. This was also part of being powerful enough to handle the Eidolen. Even thought the noises really made me want to throw up. He drank some blood, then grabbed me in his arms and broke yet another wall, good thing this Academy could rebuild itself. We flew off until we reached my room.
Upon landing, Ryuzaki kissed my cheek and then licked it. He kept holding me in his strong arms and I sighed in comfort. I could be in his arms forever and need nothing more. Then, he asked me why I always said that I love him. Of course, he couldn't understand how I felt for him, this dragon was a pure beast. I slowly turned around in his arms and rested my head against his heart.

"You are the most important person in my life. It has nothing to do with the bond or your power, your looks does make me a little weak in the knees though. I love you like...hhmmm...I guess that I'd like you to be my...lover...not because of the bond or an order though...because you feel like it..."

I was blushing hard and felt my heart beat faster. I looked up and kissed his neck before releasing myself from his wings and walking in my room. The huge bed was custom made so that even Ryuzaki could sleep in it with me. I wanted to wash since I had paint and blood on my skin, I didn't really like that. I didn't mind if Ryuzaki saw me naked, he always saw me naked anyways, he knew everything about me. I got in my bathroom. Everything in the room had been modified to let Ryuzaki be comfortable as well. The door frames are much bigger, there are only two doors in the room. The front door and the one to the balcony. The bath was huge and the shower as well. It made me think of myself as the child trying to dress up in his father's clothing.
I walked in the shower and started the hot water. I slowly started cleaning myself until I felt Ryuzaki's arms around my waist again. I smiled and looked back at him. I washed the favorite part of my body, his mark. I leaned against him with another sigh of comfort.

"What do you want to do after this? Do you want to eat out? I'll practice my sword fighting once we come back, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 13:32

Ryuzaki heard what his master told him. He said that he loved ryu because he was the most important person in his life, secondly, because his looks makes yasahii felt weak in the knee, and lastly, he wanted them to be lovers. Now.. as a pure beast, Ryuzaki understood none of those words. But he would find out. For real. His master's wish was his absolute command. Lover, he would surely find out what that means.

He watched his master went to bath and then, he joined his master. He hugged him tightly and then helped yasashii washed his back and the whole body. He kissed the master's cheek again and he could feel his master's heart beat faster, was he afraid? But why was his face so red? This was confusing. Very confusing. But Ryuzaki smirked and he felt like making yasashii got red again. He liked that. So, he lowered himself a bit and he licked yasashii's neck all the way to his earlobe. There, yasashii blushed even harder. Ryu liked that.

,' Yasashi sama is adorable when you are red like this. And about lovers, I will surely found out what that was."

They still got time before the practice time. His master asked him if he wanted to eat out, but he always liked Yasashii's cooking so why eat out? He frowned his eyebrow and starred at his master.

,' HUH? Eat out? I like yasashii's sama cooking why would I eat out? Why don't master yasashii cook beef steak for me?"

They continue washing till they were done. Ryu gave his master the towel and he got himself one. After he was done, he got dressed. A black silken yukata with black belt all around the waist. Then, Ryu started to take out a dictionary, seeking the word love and then lover. There.. he found the description, then he read it. Still.. did not understand. And so, he opened the computer, and started to search the internet. He typed the word " love" and 'lover'. There, he got pictures, and some links. He read them, study them, and pay full attention to those things. So.. they did kissing, hugging, sex, cuddling? Flowers? Dinner? He could do those, those were easy. So, he started with step one. The kissing.

He walked to Yasashii who was cooking. He grabbed his master's waist from behind. Hugged him, put his hands on the master's face, then, he pressed his lips against the master;s. he kissed yasashii hard, then a bit harder. From what he saw. Some people stick their tongue out and licked it, so he did that. He stuck his tongue out and licked Yasashii's tongue. He kept on licking it and kissing his master. It lasted for some time. Then , he let go of yasashii's lips.

,' is that, what yasashi sama meant by lovers?"

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 7:54

Ryuzaki seemed to like making me blush and he took full advantage of his power over me. He licked me from my neck all the way up to my ear and I lost strenght in my legs then. But he was holding me so I didn't fall. When we were done washing, we went out. It was too bad that Ryuzaki didn't want to go eat out. It could have been like a date, but I didn't get to fufill my fantasy. He wanted beef steak, so I went in the kitchen and started cooking. I liked cooking for him, but I was still a little bummed out that he didn't want to go on a date, then again, it's not like Ryuzaki knew anything about that. It did make me smirk though when he said that he was going to find out what a lover was.
As I cooked, Ryuzaki came from begind me and hugged me against him. I smiled and chuckled lightly. I was about to tell him that I was cooking and that disturbing me might burn the food, but then his lips were on mine. My eyes widened in surprise, but then I closed them and enjoyed this. I jerked lightly when his tongue met with mine and I even moaned. How could he be so good? I wanted more. I wanted him to hold me and make me feel even better, but I didn't dare move. I felt my heart speed up and moaned more. When he let go of my lips, my knees let go under me. He caught me again and I knew my face was bright red, my eyes were a little teary becaude it made me happy. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and licked his lips slowly. I then saw no emotions in his eyes. I stopped and felt tears roll down my eyes, silent witness to my heart breaking.

"If only...the actions felt good, but...you have no love in your eyes. You need to feel it, not only want it. I love you, Ryuzaki. Your...food is ready."

I turned away, hidding my disapointed face and plated the food. I brought his to the table and sat myself there. I ate silently. My face felt hot. I could only feel his lips over mine, taste his tongue. I wanted so much more. But it wasn't worth it if there was no feeling coming from him.
I finished my food and washed my dishes. I then smiled at Ryuzaki and grabbed my twin swords and then went on the balcony to practice. Even though I was doing this alone, it was still practice. It kept my body healthy and flexible. I only stopped when the sun was gone and the moon was high. I went back inside and saw Ryuzaki on the computer. When he was curious about something, he really went to research everything. I placed my swords on the rack and walked to him. I was sweaty again, so I was going to the shower again. I passed behind him and let my hand glide on his back before disapearing in the bath. I sunk my body as much as I could in the cool water. I sighed and wrapped my arms around my knees. If only he felt the same way. Then again, he couldn't, could he? He is a beast after all. I sighed and washed quickly before getting out. I was naked, but I still walked out in the main room. Ryuzaki looked at me. I smiled at him again and then slipped in my bed.

"Will you come to bed, Ryuzaki?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 8:45

He did exactly what he saw and read on the internet pages, and he did it right, or at least he thought so. He saw the tears on his master's face, he saw his master expression, he was disappointed. Was Ryu wrong this time? Did he did it wrong? His master said the word about love, that Ryuzaki did not have love in his eyes. Now… how's that even possible? Ryu thought that he really did put his everything in that kiss, but his master said no love in his eyes? Now that got him confuse. Guess he was good at everything except about this 'love thing' then. He ate slowly, silently and then, when he was done eating, he washed all the dishes and put the plates on their rack again. He sighed, so he did it wrong huh?

He saw his master practice, he watched Yasashii all the time, and then, his master went to bath. When he was done, he asked Ryuzaki if he wanted to go to bed. He also took off his clothes and put them on the clothes hanger. Then, he came to his master. He held Yasashii tightly in his arms and pet his head gently. He kissed Yasashii's forehead, and cuddled with him. He read it, this was what lovers do according to the page he read. So, Ryuzaki did it. He tried again. Maybe this time he would do it right. Unlike that failure kiss.

He was holding Yasashii in his arms and he noticed that his master fell asleep. When he saw yasashii fell asleep, he slipped away from the bed, he went to the computer desk right next to the bed where his master slept on. He searched again for what it meant, to be lovers and all. Then, he found a quotation

,' to love, and be loved, is like feeling the warmth of sunlight, from both sides"

He was curious about that. Was that what his master felt by love? Feeling warmth from both sides? Like the sun? now… how Ryuzaki, a cold beast who only knew to kill and destroy, become as warm as the sun… that was the big question mark there. He kept on thinking, and thinking. He frowned, he drowned so hard in his thoughts. He must make his master happy. But he was having trouble in this love thing.. this was very hard.. very complicated and his brain just could not reach it. So… he thought of another way. Maybe… romance movie… maybe he would watch romance so he could understand? That could help.

So, using head set, Ryuzaki played the movie and turned on the volume on the PC. He was watching a romance movie. The title was ' the legend of the white snake" it was a classic romance movie. A snake woman with a normal human male, forbidden love between them. They struggle, they fought for their love. The woman was then caught by an evil monk, tortured, but then, in the end, thanks to the husband's effort, the woman was freed, and she was able to reunite with her son and husband. Ryuzaki watched it closely, he tried to absorb the story. Their story was pretty much the same with him and his master, he was a beast, his master was not. He was paying attention to the character of the female snake, the beast, she loved her husband dearly , deeply, that she was willing to be tortured, so that she could reunite with him again. Was this.. what Ryu suppose to do? The movie ended, and he turned the PC off. He saw his master woke up. He went to his master, and hugged him tightly, then, he looked straight into his eyes.

,' Yasashi sama… do you… want me to… suffer for you? Do you want me to fight for you even more? Is that what you mean by love? You want me to give my whole life to you? I'm sorry that.. my kiss before displeased you."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 9:41

Ryuzaki always slept naked. I guess it was no wonder why I fell for him. I always got to see him and touch him like this. Once again, he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly as I fell asleep. I always felt safe and comfortable in his arms, but I still couldn't control my nightmares, so when I felt cold air next to me, I woke up to see Ryuzaki on the computer again. He turned to me and asked me some ridiculous things. I sighed, smiled and then laughed lightly. I got up and went to sit on his lap, he held me against him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Next time you watch a movie to understand something, wait for me and I'll give you a good movie. Though since you want to understand love so much, let me give you some examples. Sen and Kurenai, you've seen how they act towards eachother. Ryo Takeda and Aito-San, even though Ryo is a brute, he is still soft and gentle to Aito. Kurai sensei and Kurokyou. They all share a bond without having a contract. They all care deeply for eachother. I don't want you to suffer for me, I want us to suffer together, to share everything together. It's okay if you never understand this feeling. I will always love you Ryuzaki. Forever."

I moved my legs lightly, turning my body so that I would face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly leaned closer to him, slowly and gently pressed my lips against his. Might as well show him the difference between a calculated and studied kiss and a kiss filled with passion and love.
Our lips moved slowly together and my body trembled lightly as my heart beat increased. Ryuzaki's hands seemed to want to push me away, I could feel that he was worried about my increased heart beat. I stopped him and slowly made his hands glide from my ribs down to my waist. My hands abandonned his then to glide up his chest and back around his neck. My tongue and his met again. This time much more naturally. I moaned and felt Ryuzaki's heart starting to beat faster as well. He pulled me closer and I gladly slipped my body closer to his. My chest gently rubbed on his. I trembled more. I was starting to get excited. Though I feared that he would stop midway. I wish that he would just go with it naturally.
The kiss only stopped when I had to breathe. I looked in his eyes and I knew my face was completely flustered. I smiled at him.

"That...was a kiss filled with love and passion. Did you...like it? Do you...want more?"

I could kiss him forever if he let me. I wanted to have him hold me and I wanted to feel him. My body yearned for him. Not just as my eidolen, my heart needed him completely.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 10:12

Not again.. he was TOTAL WRONG.. AGAIN!!! He just couldn't believe it. Two try and all went wrong!!! This was it this was the end of him. He would never ever made his master happy. Even the movie was wrong! How could that be? As he disappointed on himself, yasashii told him some examples to follow, Sen and kurenai, ryo and aito, and lots more. He knew that they were couples. It was obvious. Was that meant by love? Now… if he could learn from those people…that would be great!

Though before he could learn from those people, his master taught him right away. They kissed. Deeply, passionately. Yasashii glided his fingers and caressed Ryu's naked chest, that made him felt hotter. This… felt like… feeling the warmth of sunlight from both sides! Wait… is this love? This is it? Ryuzaki was a bit into it and he grabbed Yasashii's butt. He just acted like that, he lost control over himself. He squeezed those butt and he pulled Yasashi harder on him. He pushed his master on the bed and he lifted his master's legs and placed them around his waist. He held yasashi tightly, and kept on making out to him. His heart beat faster and this felt so good.

,' Yasashii sama.. this.. is this… love? Is this correct? Or I'm wrong again?"

Ryuzaki was losing it more when he saw his master got all flustered and all red, he was so adorable looking like this. It made Ryu wanted to soil him more. If what meant by lovers was like what sen and kurenai did, ryo and aito did, then.. he should make his master scream his name out loud right? He smirked, he leaned closer as he was tempted by Yasashii's erect nipples. Those two looked like rose bud.

He lick it and sucked them hard. Made Yasashii moaned loudly. He pressed his erection against Yasashii's crotch, but he was not doing it too far yet. He molested those nipples more and more, he bit them a little and he heard yasashii called out to him. He smirked.

,' hhhmm? What is It Master? You like this? Did I get it right? You're so red now."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 10:55

Ryuzaki followed his instincts as I wanted him too. His hands went lower and squeezed my butt. It made me moan and then he lifted me up. I felt my back against the bed and moaned as we started kissing again. My legs were already rubbing against his waist. I loved this. He stopped and looked at me. He asked me if this was love. I smiled at him, his passion was enough for me at the moment. Though what followe after surprised and pleased me greatly. He started molesting my nipples and it made me moan loudly, espescially since I could feel his erection rubbing against mine. So hot. He felt so big. I wanted to taste him, I wanted to feel him all over. When he stopped playing with my nipples, he looked up and said some embarassing things.

"Don't ask me...something so ridiculous...baka..."

After saying that, I pushed him until his back was on the bed. I could finally look at his body with desire since now he knew how I felt. I touched his manly chest with my hands again and then slipped myself between his legs. I leaned closer to his big thing and blushed. He really was big. Slowly, I started licking it, tasting it. I moaned and then took it in my mouth. I made it go as deep as it could and sucked on him. From his gasping, he liked it. Hopefully, I was still good for my first time. Eventually, I felt him grow bigger in my mouth and I moaned more. He then climaxed and I swallowed out of reflex. I sat up and looked at him.

"Was I...good? Do you want to...do stuff to me?"

I crawled back on him and kissed his lips again. To have such a powerful body under me felt exciting, but I had a feeling that if Ryuzaki wanted me, I wouldn't be on the dominating position. I kissed him more, our crotches rubbing against one another, my back side wanting to be touched, it twitched and I slowly placed my legs on his sides, maybe he's understand that I wanted more. My butt slowly rubbed against his erection and I moaned again. This was a very hot tease for me.

"What did your...mmmhh...research tell you..ahhh..about this?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 8:13

As expected, he was right this time, his master loved this treatment, so Ryu would kept on molesting his adorable master over and over again. He was pushed to the bed, in the end, by Yasashii, but this was not going to last long. Ryuzaki, did not like being dominated, he wanted to be the one who took control. So, he grabbed Yasashii's body, rolled over and he was on top now. He licked his master's lips and kissed him deeply again. He went lower then. He starred at that hole, a wet, lustful hole. He smirked.

,' hmm.. according to what I read… I must make this part of yours tremble and got wetter.. shall I begin?"

Ryuzaki, did not need permission for this one, he knew his master wanted it, so, he did it. He lifted yasashii's legs, both of them, to the air, and then, he started his work. He licked yasashii's rectal and he spread that rosy hole with his hands. His master got even more excited as he moaned louder, such sweet sound. He smirked more and then he slipped one finger into Yasashii's rectal, he played with that sweet hole some more. Then, when he felt his master was wet enough, he pulled out his finger and he slowly, pressed his erection against yasashii's hole, he was already erect and big. Ryuzaki pushed it a bit harder and it finally went all the way inside.

He started moving slowly and felt Yasashii's rectal squeezing his cock eagerly, he groaned and he smirked, such lecherous master he got here, how sweet,.

,' You're so tight Yasahii sama.. I can feel it… your rectal is squeezing me so hard, am I that good? Tell me.. how you want it from here?"

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 9:05

It didn't surprise me at all that Ryuzaki pushed me on my back. He hated being dominated and only supported my orders since he was my eidolen. Though his kiss made me forget that I should be the one to dominate him, it made me forget to be strong. Right now, I wanted him to take complete control over my body. I didn't mind. Before I had noticed, my legs were lifted and spread. He said something that I brealy listened too and then I felt his tongue gliding over my intimate hole. My back arched lightly and I moaned. I couldn't deny that it's what I wanted right now. Soone followed a finger inside me. I flinched but my hands closed tightly on the pillow under my head. It felt strange but so good at the same time. He played around there and I kept moaning and gasping in pleasure. I had only dreamt of this before, now I actually had what I secretly wanted. When he slipped his finger out, I was just about to reach climax. I looked down at what he was doing and blushed hard when I saw him placing his erection and then he started to push it in. I was ready for the pain, but tears still fell out. I held in my whinning and let him push it all the way inside. My rectal was already sucking him in deep. He then asked me what I wanted him to do now, how I wanted him. I looked at his beautiful eyes and grabbed his face, pulled him closer and kissed him hard. When that kissed ended, I leaned closer to his ear and licked it.

"Make me lose my mind. Push it in hard and deep. You like this?"

He was moving gently inside me right now, but I knew that this beast would want it rough. I was ready. Actually, we were the same when it came to this. I wanted him hard and deep. I was fairly sure that he knew that. I touched his chest again. Mine. He was totally mine now. I could touch him like this now as well. I licked his lips again and slowly started moving my own hips to match his slow movements.

"Ryuzaki...mmmnnnh..more...I want more...I ...ahh..feel good...you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 11:39

Perverted master. He never thought that the gentle looking Yasashii was such a lecherous man. But this was sexy, he liked this. He smirked as his master trembling and got all excited under him, how adorable. His master told him to go harder and made him lose his mind. Ryuzaki growled, he smirked and he licked his master's neck all over to his lips, he slipped his tongue inside yasashii's mouth, made their tongue entwined with each other so hard. So hard that yasashii could not speak a word.

,' hmm.. you're delicious master… so you want it hard and deep? Your wish is my command."

Ryuzaki, pulled his erection till it was almost out, and then, he stabbed it hard and deep inside, that made yasashii screamed in bliss. He leaned closer, bit the master's neck and sucked him there real hard till it leave a mark. He kept on moving his erection hard and fast inside yasashii's tight hole. He could feel his master squeezing his cock, such hungry rectal his master had down there.

He could feel how wet his master was right now, Ryuzaki kept on stabbing hard and deep, he squeezed yasashii's butt hard that it made his aster reached climax once, twice, and one more time. And after some time, Ryuzaki finally reached climax and he shot it all inside Yasashii's hungry hole. He licked his master's face which was covered in cum.

,' my…my.. Yasashii sama looks so sexy…covered in your cum like this.. such a lewd display.. but I like that..want to ride me master?"

Ryuzaki smirked and then, he pulled yasashii so that he sat on his cock right now. He did not pull it out, he let it went deeper as yasashii sat on Ryuzaki's thigh. He then licked his master's lips.

,' Go on.. Yasashii sama.. I know you want to ride me right?"
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 12:00

Ryuzaki did as I asked him. Of course, i was certain that he himself wanted it that way as well. He didn't complain at all and slipped his dick almost all the way out before slamming it back in hard. I screamed in bliss. He did it again and again, always hard and deep. His face showed me that he liked it a lot as well. I couldn't fight my desire, nor did I want too. This was bliss, this was heaven. He was so good that I climaxed three times before he climaxed once deep inside me. It was so hot, so comforting. I knew I was covered in my own semen and that my neck bore the mark of his teeth, he licked me and said that I looked lewd like this. I was lewd. Even though I had already reached bliss three times, my body still wanted more.
Ryuzaki noticed and turned the tables on us. I was on him now and he was going in so much deeper like this. I trembled and moaned. He was allowing me to ride him, he knew I wanted this. He was right of course. I looked in his golden eyes and smirked. I passed my finger in my semen and licked it seductively as I sat there on his hard erection. It didn't take very long for me to place my hands on his thighs and to start moving my body on him. God this felt good. His hard on was rubbing jn so deep that I really did lose my mind. I moved more, faster, taking him deep and hard inside me. I heard him groan and I got more excited. I was dripping wet and my rectal was starting to make such a lewd sound. I was calling for Ryuzaki's name loudly. His hands on my hips moved with my own movements. He must liking what he's feeling since he didn't control me at all, he just enjoyed the treatement. Eventually, he climaxed a sexond time. I had lost count of my orgasms. I had no more energy and the sun was starting to rise. I wasn't going to class today. I fell foward against his chest and I trembled as my body tried to collect itself. I was panting and didn't even have the strenght to let him out of me. I looked up at him and smiled at him. I had left kiss marks all over his chest, he had left bite marks all over mine. I was pleased, very pleased.

"Did you...like that Ryuzaki? Did I...feel good?"

I yawned then and my eyes closed. I fell asleep. I had a feeling I would have a dreamless rest.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 9:08

Eventually, his lewd master went all the way on him. Yasashii was so lewd. They made love so hard and his master shot his cum countless times already. Ryuzaki was also reaching climax over and over again. His master was just that great. Though after hours of fierce love making, Yasashii eventually fell asleep. Though he was still covered with semen and sweat. Ryuzaki, could not leave his master like this though he liked the display, very sexy. He slipped out from Yasashii's rectal and then he went to the bathroom and get a wet towel. He washed Yasashii's body all over, cleaned him thoroughly of the sweat and cum. Then, when his master was all clean, he covered yasashii's body with blanket.

Then, since it was morning already, he was hungry and he needed breakfast. So, Ryuzaki went to the kitchen and he made omelets with mushrooms, and pepperoni. He was done cooking it . he made one omelet since his master would probably slept till dinner time. He ate his breakfast, washed the dishes, then went to bath. He was alone and all awake, this was going to be boring. So, he checked the supply, they still got lots of food in the fridge so there's no need to go shop. Ryuzaki then decided to clean the room first. He swept the floor, wiped it clean with wet cloth and all. He washed his hands after that.

Ryuzaki could go nowhere without his master, he would stay put in the spot. He thought of something then, should he disappear into yasashii's heart? But he was not feeling tired yet. So, Ryuzaki decided to work out. He went to the backyard, he swam, exercise a bit more. He went to his private working out room. He did thai boxing there, and some other martial arts exercise. He kept on exercising till it was noon. He felt tired and he was sweaty now. He would need another bath now…. He was smelly… so he did. A fast shower. Then, he put a towel around his waist. When he walked out from the bathroom, he heard a light knock on the door and he opened it. It was a teacher. Male teacher.

The teacher, he looked rather feminine. Ryuzaki let him in since the teacher said that he brought Yasashii's homework. Ryu did not feel any threat from this man, so he felt relaxed. Though he started to get annoyed when the teacher starred at his naked body, covered with hickeys. Ryu growled at the teacher and he backed away. He kept his distance with this teacher. Now.. Ryu did not like him… then, not long after that, Yasashii woke up and he come out from the bedroom, wearing his pajamas.

,' Yasashii sama.. this guy said he is your teacher and has homework for you so I let him in."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan - 20:39

When I woke up, I was covered by blankets, mostly clean and Ryuzaki was saying that a Sensei was here to bring me my homework. I almost pulled the blankets away, but then I remembered that I was naked under here. I sat up and winced. My hips were so numb right now. I looked at the teacher that was blushing deeply. Maybe at the sight of the bite marks all over my chest? Maybe just seeing my naked chest? He put a bag on the bed and I smiled at him. He was visibly nervous with Ryuzaki around. When they both left the bedroom, Ryuzaki escorting the teacher to the exit, I tried to get up and finally reached my bedroom door after wrapping my hips with a towel. Though when I openes my door lightly, I sa the teacher with his arms around Ryuzaki's neck, kissing him hard and deep. I closed the door and placed my hand on my mouth as the hot tears rolled out of my eyes.
I should have known. After all, Ryuzaki would never say no to me. I am his Master. It didn't mean that he actually cared for me. I stumbled my way back to bed and covered my head with the blanket. I could hear the Sensei talking to Ryuzaki.

"Ryuzaki...a man like you should be treated like a king...not like this weakling's slave. Be mone Ryuzaki, and I will treat you like a God. Think about it, sexy."

I then heard the door shut and I stayed quiet as Ryuzaki came back in. He must have not only felt my heart breaking but he could probably smell my tears. The blankets flew off and I looked at him.

"Do you...Would you rather be with him? We'll always be connected...I don't want you to think that you're...my slave..."

Knowing him, there were three options. One, he calls me an idiot, two, he uses actions to answer me or three, he leaves...I was terrified that he would leave me. He is everything to me. I would do anything for him. I tried to get up to my feet, but he had to support me since I couldn't feel my lower body. I still rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. I felt his wings close around me. As long as I had this warmth, I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 9:08

He did not like this teacher the moment this guy walked in. seriously, if this was not his master's teacher, he would ended up being kicked out from this room!! Though Ryuzaki did not have the time to do that. The teacher brought Yasashii's homework and then , right before Ryuzaki escorted the teacher out, that jerk just have to kiss this dragon. It took everything for Ryu not to kill this man. He locked the door when that jerk got out and he returned to the room. He saw his master crying and his heart broke. Was it the kissing?

Ryuzaki hugged his master and he kissed his master's forehead gently. He then lifted Yasashii in his arms and he brought his master to the bathroom. He would love a morning bath right? Ryu gently put Yasashii into the tub and filled it with lukewarm water. Then, he took off his clothes and joined his master. He hugged yasashii tightly and they cuddle closely.

,' yasashii sama… you know I'll do anything you ask me to, please order me to kill that teacher before, he dared to kiss me and… It took everything to let him off like that… I want to at least cut his tongue…."

Ryu was beyond pissed, if he ever see that teacher again, that jerk would surely lose his tongue and vocal cord!! Better not to catch to Ryu ever again. Ryu was greatly displeased. He just wanted to rip that face off. He would never forgot that face , the face of a jerk who dared kissed him like that! That one guy, with or without orders from yasashii, he was as good as dead the moment he touched ryu. Ryu's face showed anger and he was completely in a bad mood right now. Though he still gently washed his master all over and hugged him. Then, when they finished, Ryu wrapped Yasashii's body with a towel and then they got out. It was then, the knock on the door was heard. Ryu sighed and he opened it.

Speaking of the devil.. and the devil shall come… it was the previous bastard who kissed Ryu. The teacher. With a cold steely gaze, he let the teacher in. the teacher said he left something in the room and then, he got inside yasashii's room. Of course, ryuzaki followed him from behind silently. When the two was in there, Ryuzaki simply cut the teacher's tongue and broke his vocal cord with a hard punch on the throat. The teacher was unable to scream right now, he was in a hell of a pain. Then, Ryu whisper to him

,' this… is my answer to your offer… sensei… from now on.. please think of your actions before you do it."

Ryu would need to clean off the blood on the floor. Though he would not let this teacher to walk out from the door. He simply threw the teacher from the height to the ground. Of course, the teacher fell hard and he ended up in infirmary, broken bones and legs, permanently. Ryuzaki walked out from the room after cleaning the blood on the floor. He then saw his master. He hugged yasashii.

,' YAsashii sama… now you have nothing to worry about, I'm all yours, I only belong to yasashii sama."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 11:22

Ryuzaki didn't say if he wanted to go with that teacher or not. He just picked me up and carried me too the bath. I loved taking my bath with him. With my back against his chest, I felt comfortable. That's when he claimed that he wanted me to order him to kill the teacher. Apparently, he was angry at him because he kissed him. I felt joy. How selfish. I was happy that he was angry at my sensei. Though I didn't have the chance to turn around, I wanted to kiss him. He brough me back out and back to the bed. I sighed when someone knocked on the door again. I waited, but then I heard some gross noises. I got up and walked to the noise, afraid that Ryuzaki was kissing someone or something. But instead I saw blood on the ground and sensei leaving. Seems like it was his blood. Ryuzaki...refused? I smiled. I couldn't stop myself. I grinned happily and went back to bed just in time for Ryuzaki's return. He came to me and told me that he belonged to me. I smiled and got up to wrap my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips softly and let our tongue dance lusciously together. I moaned and I tightened my arms around his neck, pressing my naked body against his some more. The kiss ended when I needed to breathe.

"Ryuzaki...Are you doing this because you love me, or because you feel like you have too? I love you Ryuzaki. I love you so much."

My legs became weak again, but Ryuzaki's strong arms held me up. I smiled at him and he sat me back down on the bed. I grabbed my homework then and looked at what I had to do. Of course the hardest one was Takeda Sensei's homework. I pulled Ryuzaki down with me on the bed and then got an idea. I put my homework back in the bag.

"You were in here all day weren't you? Do you...want to go out in a date? I knkw you like my cooking but...I'd really like to go eat out with you..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 11:40

Ryuzaki did what he had to do with that teacher. He felt satisfied after doing that to him, now he could smile again for real. Then, yasashii came to him and they made out hard. Ryu liked this. He liked his master's touch and warmth it made his heart felt...warm. then, here comes the hard question again. His master asked Ryu if he loved him. Ryu, had hard time understanding what love means. Maybe this was what love means?

,' well… I feel warmth when yasashii sama kissed and touched me.. I like those warmth… is that means… I'm in love with yasashii sama?"

He was wishing that this feeling was what his master meant by love. If it's true then, Ryuzaki was in love with yasashii right? He felt happy. He smirked and he kissed his master over and over again, till yasashii had to ask Ryu on a date. Eat out. Ryu stopped the kiss and he thought about it for a while. He never liked the food restaurant made, he only able to eat yasashii's cooking. But he must go eat outside if he wanted to make his beloved master happy. Or maybe.. he could do something…

Ryuzaki decided to went to the kitchen and heated the meal his master cooked for him last night. He had them all heated up and then put them into a bento box. Then, Ryuzaki came back to his master. He got dressed in his black yukata as always and then, he also waited for yasashii to get ready.

,' all right, Yasashii sama could order food from restaurant but I got my own bento, you know I like your cooking the best right?, now let's go."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 12:12

That's what love feels like. Ryuzaki was in love with me. Finally, my biggest wish came true. I was more then happy and we kissed some more. My dragon seemed to love it as well. He was mine, all mine. I was never going to give him away now. The heat was starting to rise for me but then Ryuzaki stopped and went in the kitchen, I smelt some food being warmed up and then my lover came back with a bento. What?
He then told me that he wanted to go out on a date with me but he would still eat my cooking. He was going to bring a bento in a restaurant while on a date with me? I guess I couldn't be angry, at least he was willing. I tried my very best to dress up again. I wore a black and golden yukata and then held on to Ryuzaki's arm to stand up right. I slowly brought him outside and breathed in the fresh air. I brought him over to the only restaurant where we could be ourselves. We sat side by side and I rested my head against his shoulder.
The waiter, a strongly built dirty blond haired man, came to our table. He glared at Ryuzaki's bento, then gave me quite the dazzling smile.

"Hey cutie, what will it be for you today? I can propose myself as your next meal if you want."

I blushed and just grabbed the menu.

"If you value your life then please refrain from saying stuff like that. My Ryuzaki doesn't tolerate people getting too close to me. And I will not order him to back down. I will take some roasted chiken with white rice and a mango pinapple smoothy to drink."

I gave him back the menu and smiled. I wrapped my arms around Ryuzaki's arm and sighed. This was joy. This made me happy. When the waiter came back with my food and drink, he left me his phone number too. I gave it to Ryuzaki and told him to get rid of it in a way that this bastard would understand. I was in no mood to be bothered by a man driven by his hormones.
I slowly ate my lunch and looked at Ryuzaki eating his. I knew what my food tasted like, but maybe he wanted to taste the chiken I was eating too?

"Do you want to taste?"

Seeing the waiter coming back again, I quickly place a piece of chiken between my lips and then fed it orally to Ryuzaki, slowly slipping my tongue in his mouth at the same time. If the waiter didn't understand after this, then I would have no choice but to give Ryuzaki an order.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan - 9:31

His master would get it, along with time he would understand that Ryuzaki, only eat what yasashii cooked and that is the end of story! He would not tolerate eating other kinds of food he hated the other food and he would only eat what yasashii cooked for him! The rest, could burn in hell!!

In the end, Ryuzaki got his favorite bento and they went off to the restaurant. Though when they arrived, a big bad waiter glared at Ryuzaki's bento, he glared back at the guy. He growled at him and made that guy backed away. The guy took the order from yasashii and took notes of whatever Yasashii ordered for his meal. The waiter dared to give yasashii his phone number and then Ryuzaki simply ripped it apart in pieces and threw it into the trash bin. The big bad waiter saw the papers and then, when he came back, he saw Yasashii orally fed Ryuzaki. Ryu enjoyed the kissing but the taste of the meat, well. It was salty… for his tongue, too much salt, and too much sugar as well. Though thanks to the kiss, he would eat that meat. After he swallowed the chicken, Ryuzaki hurried to made out to Yasashii. He needed to get rid of the taste of the meat. He preferred his master's taste much better.

,' now that, is delicious. That one is delicious, much better than the salty meat."

Ryuzaki opened his bento, he smiled. There, his favorite food. Shrimp, tempura, and some sushi rolls. He loved these. He could smell Yasasahii's scent from this meal. He was happy. He ate it and he felt joy. This was the best food ever. The best one in the whole universe! He would never understand why his master prefer that salty chicken rather than this delicious sushi and tempura. Really, Yasashii was a great chef, his cooking beats any restaurant food and others. He then took one sushi rolls and orally fed it to Yasashii. He smiled to his master.

,' eat that, it's your cooking, for me, that is the most delicious food I've ever eat… you know Yasashii sama.. I don't get you… your cooking tasted like heaven .. and yet you pay for this salty chicken.. I don't get it at all…. Well… except for the… interior.. the interior of this place is nice.. that's it.."

then, Ryuzaki went back to his food, he finished the whole meal in five minutes, that was just so tasty that he couldn't get enough of it. he looked satisfied and happy after eh finished his meal. he wiped his mouth, drank some water, and kissed his master.

,' thank you for the food, Yasashii sama."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 22:24

After I gave him the bit of chicken, Ryuzaki kissed me more, made out with me with some much passion that I trembled and moaned. Then he let me go and said that my kiss or rather I, myself, tasted delicious. He really didn't like foods other then mine. I ate the food I ordered and felt slightly satisfied. Ryuzaki then asked me why I would eat this food if I was such a great cook and that my food tasted much better then the one I was eating right now. I drank a bit of my smoothie and then looked at Ryuzaki.

"I know my food is better, but sometimes I just don't feel like cooking. That's why I am willing to buy food of lower quality. Now if you are willing to cook for me, I'll never have to pay for crappy food."

I gave him a smile and finished my meal. I then laid against Ryuzaki. I sighed and looked at my empty plate. I wanted dessert, but I will have to make some cause I didn't like the ones served in restaurants. I got up to go pay. But when I reached the cash register, that is slightly hidden from view from the place where Ryuzaki is hidden, that damned waiter was waiting for me. He had this stupid smile on his face. I asked how much I had to pay, he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. He forced a kiss on me and I waited until he was done before punching him hard on the jaw. I felt a bad crack in my fist and cursed. I threw twenty dollars to the bastard. I then walked back to Ryuzaki as I held my visibly broken fist. I was pissed.

"Let's go. That bastard got what he deserves. I need ice for my hand. You'll have to break it back into place."

With my Eidolen and lover by my side, visibly worried about my painfully swelling hand, we made our way back to our room. I sat down at the table and force my hand flat on the wooden table. Silent tears escaped my eyes.

"I'll make chocolate cake after you fix me up, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 8:55

Okay, so his master had his own reason why he just had to eat out. And that reason was acceptable. At least it was logical enough so Ryuzaki did not complain. They finished eating and Ryu, finished his own meal, delicious. He loved it. Then, as his master went to pay, he felt that it was too long and then, when Yasahsii got back, he got hurt, in his hands, Ryu wondered what happened but then he knew it. So Yasashii must have punched the jerk waiter guy who seduced him? Good, that means Ryuzaki did not need to burn that guy into ashes, yet.

They went back home and then, Ryuzaki gently grabbed yasshii's hand. He placed it right and then, removed the pain with his healing power. At least, now yasashii's hand was as good as new and no pain at all. Ryuzaki grabbed his master and kissed him gently. Yasashii said something about chocolate cake, but they've just eaten and Ryuzaki was full, very full, he could not even drank more water! But if his master wished to cook a cake then.. he got an idea.

,' yasashii sama….you cooked a lot… let's keep the cake for later okay? I would suggest ice cake so we could freeze it."

Then, Ryuzaki went to the bedroom with yasashii. He led his master to the bathroom and filled the tub with everything needed. Then, Ryuzaki went to the computer. He went to search something, a fluffy omelet. For their dinner. Though the dinner time was still far, he wanted to make a special food for his master. Just to show him that Ryu cared and loved him. He got the recipe and then, kept it with him. He took off his yukata and then joined yasashii for the bath. He held his master and massaged Yasashii's shoulder and hands. It must be painful right?

,' feeling good yasashii sama?"

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 12:07

Ryuzaki and I went back to our room and then I bit in a pencil when he replaced my hand, then got rid of the pain. This was also proof of my strenght . After that, My dragon filled the bath for me and I gladly went in. He didn't want cake right now, but I did want to make it for later. Ryosuke proposed an ice cream cake. Those were hard to make, I'll have to make the air conditionning even stronger tmso I could make it without it melting. But Ryuzaki doesn't like cold that much since he's a dragon...
My Eidolen then joined me in the bath and started rubbing my shoulder and my hand. I moaned and let my head fall back against his chest. He asked me if this felt good. I smiked at him and sighed in confort. As an answer, I kissed his lips gently. It fekt different now that I knew he loved me. It felt warmer, loving. I kissed him gently, slowly, our lips were melting together, then my tongue slowly made its way in my Eidolen's mouth and the kiss, still gentle, became just a little hotter. Each time we stopped, it was only to breathe, then we went back to kissing. I slowly turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and knelt over his legs, I kissed him more, my tongue and his tongue dancing seductively together as my face slowly became flustered. They was no more massage, we were both busy with this kissing. His hands, however, I felt them on my skin, my waist, my hips, my back, my butt. Anywhere his hands could reach, they touched. We both seemed to enjoy this so much that we only stopped when I started shivering. The water was cold now.
We got out and we went to the living room. I turned the television on, but the moment my dragon was next to me, I kissed his lips again. So warm, so nice. I couldn't get enough of it, not yet. I sat up on top of him again and we kissed again and again. His hands were once again, all over me, mine were gently touching his strong chest. When we stopped kissing, I looked at him with my flustered face.

"It...felt amazingly great. I'll do my best to make an ice cream cake for you. Did...you like kissing?"

We were still naked, but I was getting cold. His arms were warm, but not wide enough to cover me up well enough.

"Could you...get me a kimono or yukata? I'm getting a little cold..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The summoner and his eidolen
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next