Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bck to school!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 11:29

They just came back from the long trip and vacation, and now, it was time for study. Kai and itsuki went to class and then after couple of hours it ended and they decided to go to the food court first. They were hungry now. Itsuki got some takoyaki and miso soup, while kai, choose a more heavy food, well, he was a big lion after all, he needed more food and more nutrition for sure.

So, they ate together . itsuki was staying close to his lion as they ate together. When they were done, They walked to the garden nearby. The break till the next class was quiet long, around one hour break, so they got plenty of time for each other now. that was great!

So, they arrived at the nearby garden, it was pretty, the cherry blossom tree were blooming now, so beautiful. Then, kai took his lion form and lied down on the grassy ground. It had been a while since kai took his lion from and itsuki loved this for real, he was into paws and everything that was fluffy. He smiled widely as he saw Kai in his lion form, how amazing! He simply slipped under kai's big fury figure and he wrapped both arms and legs on his lion's body, he then rubbed his face against Kai's fur and thick hair. This felt so good!! Itsuki also rubbed his whole body on kai's soft fur and he moaned in comfort, this felt so very comfortable.

,' mmmmmhhhh kai-san.. this feels so good.. I missed this feeling already… awwww.. look at you .. my cute lion, awwwww you're so adorable kai-san!! I looovee you!!"

Itsuki get excited and happy, he giggled and kept on rubbing himself against kai's soft lion fur. He then kissed kai's mouth and he cuddled that big head against his chest. Felt so good
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 11:24

We went back to school and went to class not we never left. Though after eating at the food court, we went out to the yard. The sakura tree were in full bloom. I turned into my lion form cause I knew Itsuki loved it and then laid down on the grass. As predicted, Itsuki went crazy and started rubbing his body against my furry body. I sighed loudly and purred deeply. I licked his arm, knowing that my rough tongue might hurt his soft face. I held him against me with my powerful paws and purred some more as we cuddled right under a cherry blossom tree. It made him happy, I knew that. I was satisfied to just have him smile.

"You are so cute Itsuki. Do you like this form that much?"

My voice was much deeper in this form, but it was still my voice. I nudged my head against his small chest and let him play around with my fur and my mane. I just kept him close, safe and warm. He ended up on my back and I purred more. This felt nice. Cuddling was difficult with Itsuki since he always seduced me and I easily gave my desires free access to my body. I wanted my little lover to know that his body wasn't the only thing I loved out him. A cherry blossom fell on my huge paw and I looked at it for a moment.

"You know, there's a saying in my family. Whoever makes appromise under a fully bloomed sakura tree will forever keep it. Itsuki, I promise to always love you and to always be by your side. You'll always be safe as long as I'm here with you."

I turned around and gave him the paw on which the flower had fallen. Itsuki grabbed it and I hoped he would keep it in a book somewhere.

"I've been wondering, honey, you're a nekuromansa, but I've never seen you do any spells or rituals..."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr - 10:56

He really love kai's lion form, in fact, he was just crazy over kai, so it mattered not if he was in the human form or lion form, both would drive itsuki mad and wanted to rape him!! Itsuki grabbed the paw on which the sakura petals fell on, and he kept the petals with him, safely. Knowing that this petal might be ruined if he just kept it like this, he got an idea. Usui crosszeria. He was the idea! Though for now, he needed to say why he never did rituals, or dark ceremonies like the other necromancers.

,' uuhhmmm.. yes… i.. I was.. different than.. the other necromancers… you see.. I could, use my heart magic on someone when I stare at them and…I could drain their life though physical contact…that.. was why i.. never did rituals of magic…coz i.. don't really need rituals to use my powers…."

Itsuki was different from the other normal necromancers. He was casted away for this difference. He was not welcomed by his clan. He looked down and then he hugged kai's big fury figure. He knew that this lion loved him despite his past, despite his clans.. and difference. Then, itsuki heard the bell rang and then, they returned to their class.

Right now, kai was in his usual sexy manly form, itsuki just locked his eyes on his big, hot, sexy lion!! As they went to the class, the teacher gave announcement that thee exam for their leveling are coming closer and they needed to study if they want to move to higher grade. Then, during that time, itsuki who sat near usui crosszeria, slowly poked the guy and the gentle usui saw itsuki, asking him what he could do. So, itsuki gave him the sakura petals and asked him to make crystal out of it. It was piece a cake for usui, he used his power and he made the crystal, it was pink, and in shape of the sakura petals. Itsuki had it back in a different form now which was better! This way the petals would not die. Then, itsuki made a necklace out of that pink crystal. He showed it to kai happily. Now he could keep that petal of promise forever! When the class was over, itsuki ran to his lion again and he kissed kai deeply.

,' nee.. see… I ask usui to make it! This is your petal, our petal.. like this.. I could keep it forever! Owh.. uuhh… I think.. we need to study for the exam right? I really want to be in the same class with kai-san!!!
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 23:27

Itsuki explained everything to me and I understood no problem. Whme then heard the bell ring and I sighed. Itsuki got off and I turned back into a man. We went to class and I noticed Itsuki talking to Usui Crosszeria. What could he be asking him? I never saw my little necromancer talking with anyone else before. Though then the teacher asked me to answer the question he asked and I did. After the class, and the reminder that the exams are creeping up on us, Itsuki came running into my arms and showed me the little pink crystal around his naked. Our promise blossom. I smiled, kissed the crystal and then kissed him. So that's why he spoke to Usui. Before he left, I caught up to him.

"Thank you for crystalising the petal. If you or Luka ever need help with anything, call me. Consider me an ally."

I then turned around abd grabbed Itsuki. I kissed him again, picked him up in my arms and then walked away to our room. I dropped him on our bed and kissed him gently. Then, I spread our books on the bed and sighed.

"I usually never study, but I'll make an effort for you. What do we start with? I have to admit, I have a fondness for sexuality..."

I gave him a smirk and leaned closer to him. I slowly licked his neck and nibbled my way to his ear. I followed the shape of his ear with my tongue and slowly let it slip down his jawline to his lips. He shivered and trembled as I traced his lips with my tongue. I then gently and very lightly kissed those lips. Though then I stopped and gave him a smirk again.

"Shall we study, Itsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 10:38

That was right, exam was coming close and they needed to study hard to pass. Surely they would not want to stay in the same level for years right? That would be a shame. So, itsuki and his lion went to their room and they study, though they also kissed and cuddle sometimes. It was true that they barely study after all the years they joined the academy. But this time, they should. Kai decided to go for biology first. Sexual organs. Itsuki liked that one too, well..they could master this topic fast right? No doubt about that!

,' hmmmm… you're right… let's do biology first… hhmmm Sexual organs… I think we could master this one pretty fast."

Itsuki turned the page and saw a picture of testicles. He looked down and saw his, the same, but the one in the picture was bigger, much bigger, maybe…that would be Kai's cock size? He was a big guy sure his cock was big. Itsuki then gently pushed Kai down to the couch and then he saw the cock. Now that's more like it.

,' hooo…. I can't believe it…Kai-san's dick is as big as the one in the picture! How…did they get such perfect size!"

Itsuki starred at the book, seeing all the lines in there, those were the artery around the big dick and the balls shape as well, what's inside those two balls. He then looked at kai's cock, so the book explained what was happening inside kai's cock inside out!

,' Kai-san… your dick is amazing… the book says it all… the… arteries… the balls…. The urethra… everything is connected… now I just learn this one…"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 14:50

Well that wasn't what I wanted to do really. I wanted to rape my Itsuki but he grabbed the books and started staring at my crotch and the picture in the book. I sighed and then grabbed the book and put it on the couch, I grabbed Itsuki and sat him up on me. I licked his neck gently, kissing his necklace and squeezed his butt.

"Don't you think it's unfair that you get to study by looking at my dick, but I can't look at yours? Show me where everything is with yours."

I laid him down on the couch and knelt in front of him. I gently grabbed his length and got my head closer to it. I slowly licked his balls and asked him what those were, then his dick, again, asking him what it was and what was inside the area I was licking. His face quickly changed color. He started trembling and moaning. I changed the page of the book and saw a drawing of the rectal. I smirked, made Itsuki turn around on his knees and brace himself on the couch. I slowly slipped my finger inside him.

"According to this book, around here should be your prostate. Maybe...right here?"

I rubbed my finger against a spot and Itsuki moaned loudly. There. I smirked. I moved my finger more and more, turned him around again a d started sucking on his dick as I stroked that one place inside him. He was moaning like crazy, his hands were in my hair and his tight ass was pulsating around my fingers. When I had his cum in my mouth, I swallowed everything and then smiled at him.

"I think...I studied this part enough, what do you think? Do you need to study more? I have a...big subject for you to use."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 15:16

At first, itsuki was just being all amazed by kai's huge cock. But then, everything changed and kai made itsuki lie down on the couch. What followed next, was kai molesting itsuki's rectal and dick. He came and.. now.. he wanted more than this.. he wanted kai.. to rape him hard. He moved on kai and then, he made those fingers slipped out from his hole.

Without hesitation, itsuki grabbed kai's cock and sucked on it hard, deep, making it all wet completely. Then, when kai's cock was big and wet enough, itsuki made kai lie down on the couch instead. He was now riding kai. He made that big cock slipped inside his wet rectal and he moaned loudly.

,'aaaahhh!!! Nnnhhh!!! Kai-san your cock is amazing…aahhh it hit my prostate..aaahhh yes!! Yes…over there!!aaahhhnnn…"

Itsuki was trembling, but he was making love to kai well. He smiled , leaned closer and made out to his lion, his beloved lion. He shivered, trembled sweetly on Kai, and he slammed his butt more, squeezing Kai's cock harder.

,' nnnhhh.. Kai-san… so good… I love you.. my lion, mmmhhhh…. My…rectal feels so..lewd… nhhh its so hot… I want kai-san more…cum inside me… aahhh… please…"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 10:53

He got the hint this time. He made me lay down on the couch, sucked on my dick and then he climbed on me and started riding me. His tight ass felt amazing as always. I let him ride me for a while before I sat up and started taking control. I had this feeling that my mating season had started, that was going to make things so much more complicated for me. A lion such as me in heat can get pretty rough with anyone that approaches their mate. Furthermore, concentrating on anything other then my mate will be difficult as well. I kissed his lips hard and made him moan even more as I changed the position to have him under me. I moved hard and deep within him and gave him what he asked for, more semen inside him. I kept climaxing over and over again inside him. I made him cum on my belly, his belly and his chest so often that in the end, he couldn't cum anymore. That's when I slipped out and saw my semen spurt out of him. Arousing, seductive and very sexy. I smirked and kissed his lips gently.

"I'd rather warn you now, honey, I'm beginning my heats. They last about a week or two. You might get a little tired..."

I kissed him gently. Then I pick him up and brought him to the bathroom. I washed him up and then brought him back to the living room. I held him against me and we started studying again. I had to keep my desires in check now. I didn't want to tire my lover up too quickly. I was ted him to stay healthy. What a bad moment for me to start my heats, a very bad, terrible moment. How was I ever going to study for the exams when all I wanted to study was Itsuki's moaning and hip moving patterns.

"This couldn't have come at a worse time. How the hell can I study when all I want to do is thrust inside you?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 13:08

All this time of wild sex and it turned out that Kai was not in his 'heat' after all? But he was so wild! Itsuki could not imagine how wild Kai would be in his… heat…that would be hot. Even during the bath, itsuki started to imagine kai getting wet all over. That big guy.. with sun-kissed skin… muscles all over… sexy abs.. getting all wet and.. slippery..oh damn that was such a lewd imagination itsuki had here!

He did not get it why kai was so worried about him getting tired or exhausted. Itsuki drained some energy from kai, but of course a little amount only. A man of Itsuki size did not need much of energy and kai, he has tons of energy and in fact, he was overflowing with it! Itsuki could.. borrow some of that energy form kai while they're making love and he'll be all right.

Though for now, they should study first. The exam came closer and tomorrow, came quickly, they went to the exam and it was all done. The next three days, the academy announced the class and then, itsuki was separated from kai.

One day, after the school, itsuki went to kai like always and he sat on kai's lap with both of his legs wrapped around his lion's waist. They made out hard and itsuki went naked. He stripped himself and he pushed kai down to the grassy ground and made out to him more. He licked kai's lips and nibbled them gently.

," you know kai-san… today I made a fool of a doctor who tried to get my blood. I don't like this plan… this is bad.. though the jerk too some of AKuryo's and Kurenai's. good thing I could fool this stupid bastard ne?"

He felt proud of himself for making a fool of the doctor. Of course, he used his mind and heart control. He made the doctor believe he took itsuki's blood while he took other student's. Though now, itsuki knew that kai had been holding back.. and now.. it's time for a wild and hot sex!

,' mmmmhhh….. all right Kai-san.. I know you've been holding back so… I guess you can ravish me hard now…. Come on… rape me hard I want your thick cock deep inside me… stirring my rectal so hard till I couldn't stand up!"

Then, Itsuki made kai's big hot dick slipped inside his rectal, he was wet and pulsating already, itsuki was feeling very hot now. He squeezed kai's dick hard and they came a lot, but.. this was just the beginning.

,' ahhhh!!! Yes!!!! So good!! Aahh I missed your thick cum kai-san!! Cum more!! Aahhh… inside me so good!!! Huge cock of yours… nnhh.. it's the best… aahh yes!!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 9:30

A whole day without Itsuki in my condition was really difficult. I had to skip class and work out at the combat arena. I beat up everyone that was there and destroyed some training equipment as well. It wasn't that I wanted too, but I desired Itsuki so badly that I had to vent out some of this sexual frustration somehow. When the classes were over, I walked to our spot and it didn't take long before Itsuki showed up. He got naked and I could only growl with desire.
He told me about his day, but I really couldn't care less at the moment. When he slipped my dick in his ass, it was on.
I barely let him breathe, I kept slamming myself inside him and made him cum over and over again. I filled him up and accidentally lost control one or two times and bit him hard. I didn't want to hurt him, but I was losing my mind. His ass felt so good, my heats made it hard for me to think and his moans were driving me insane. It was worse when he begged me for more.
I could only calm down after five or six hours of ramming myself deep within him. I looked at his trembling body. There were bruises where my hands had grabbed onto him, bit marks, claw marks, semen dripping from his butt. I let out a short animalistic whine before hugging him gently.

"I hurt you so much...I'm sorry. Maybe...I should...take care of this myself while I'm in heat...Look at you...I hurt you so much...I would have never done this if I had an ounce of control in this state."

I dressed him up, carried him to our room, however, when we got there, Cadenza was there. He smiled. I growled, alpha male instincts.

"I'm not here for your mate, Lion. I know that Itsuki has a very useful gift. I'm going to boost it for a short while so that he can make that doctor think the blood he takes is from your lovers. They each received a bottle of pigs blood."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 11:14

That's was it. Kai went wild like a hungry animal in heat! He was so very wild and he practically raped itsuki for hours. It was wild, intense and in the end, itsuki could not move anymore and his body was all hickeys and bite marks. He felt so happy.. very happy. He smiled as he rested in kai's arms. Though his lion seemed to be a bit… 'disappointed' about all those hickeys and bruises. He has a gentle heart. That made itsuki smile.

When they arrive in their room. Cadenza was there and he said about itsuki's powers. Or something like that. Then, Cadenza did his work and then he left. Now, there's only Itsuki and kai in the room. Itsuki wore his usual light blue kinagashi which made of silk. He stretched out his arms and he hugged kai. He smiled and kissed his lion.

,' Kai-san…. It felt so cold… can you hold me? I love you.. I love your warmth….it's so good….mmmhh…."

Soon as Kai held his lover in his arms. Itsuki fell asleep. He dozed off for hours, even worse, one full day ! he was really exhausted then. Though the next day when he woke up, he felt all refreshed but he's so hungry. He felt his lion next to him. He gently kissed Kai's lips and then he slipped out from the bed, he went to the kitchen to make some breakfast and he made pancakes with fruits. Then, he returned to their room and he put the food on the table, he climbed on Kai and made his way to go inside Kai's arms again. He giggled and smiled.

,' kai-san….. morning! Ummm I got some pancakes for us! And… uhhh I think…your brother down there is.. poking on me again… aawww… Kai-san you're so cute!"

Itsuki smiled happily and he grabbed Kai's face and made out to him hard. When he let go, he grabbed the food and fed it to kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 0:00

When we woke up the next day, Itsuki wasn't in the bed anymore. Though when he showed up, I ft relieved. He was alright. Well...all least he could stand up. He made breakfast and when he sat down to feed me, my body instantly reacted. I couldn't help it, I was still very deep in my heats. I let him feed me until it was over. Then he just claimed that my thing was poking him. I hated the fact that I couldn't control myself. I blushed and just hugged Itsuki. I really didn't want him to feel used. Ever.

"I'll be fine. I love you, Itsuki. My Itsuki. I want...to take you out..."

I ignored my dick and just got dressed, dressed my lover up and we went out that day. I too him out on a date. We went to the aquarium, then we went shopping. I bought Itsuki a ring and bought myself a matching one since he insisted. Though we didn't go to any restaurant for supper, I brought him back to our room. That's where I fell against the wall and sighed in pain. Itsuki was in the kitchen so he didn't see the pain I felt for holding back all day. Before he could see, I got back up to my feet just in time for him to walk back in. I smiled at him, but he glared at me. He knew. I sighed and looked down. I let my pants fall for him to see just how painful it looked. I let myself fall back down and begged him with my eyes. My face was flustered.

"I...wanted to make you happy...but...it hurts now...can we...skip supper? I can't wait anymore...I want you so badly!"

I took him hard that night again. The next day we had to go to class, though I couldn't stay in there too long. I ended up in the nurse's office, trying to sleep or at least relax. I only opened my eyes when I smelt Itsuki in the nurse's office. I opened the curtain as he locked the office door. He turned around and I smirked at him.

"Itsuki? Aren't you my cute little lover? Come over here, I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 14:51

His lion was not all right, that was so obvious. Though kai chose to hold it. Itsuki felt bad for him. Actually, it's all right For him to take care of his Lion, he loved this lion, he did not mind at all. In the end, they went on a date and then, they skip supper because kai was in heat.. so much in heat. They made love but it lasted only a while. The next day, Kai could not stay long at class, itsuki got worried and so he followed his lover all the way to the nurse's office.

.'kai-san… you should've held me…. You should've taken me hard…you bad lion…"

Itsuki simply stripped naked and then he climbed over the bed. He made out to his lion and then molested kai's neck, went all way down to his chest, nipples, abs, and then he finally arrived at Kai's cock. He sucked it hard and deep inside his throat , letting kai released his cum some more and even a lot more.

Itsuki did not stop sucking his lion's cock over and over again, he did it like four times and then, he used some of that cum he had inside his mouth to wet his lewd rectal. He made that erection slipped inside him and started to made love to Kai so hard, so intense. Itsuki moved his hips and waist hard and he was taking hat cock real deep there, squeezing it all dry and nice. Though since kai was still so hot and hard, itsuki did not stop pleasing his lover.

He was moaning loudly at first and now he was clinging onto kai as they made out and made love hard. Itsuki trembled and he lost his voice to scream. He could only gasp for air as he climaxed over and over again, together with kai. It took them the whole day fucking hard till kai finally calmed down. Itsuki was all bruised and his body was all but bite and claw marks all over. He fainted as he climaxed one last time and he was sleeping soundly in Kai's arms. He felt so happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bck to school!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bck to school!!!   bck to school!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bck to school!!!
Page 1 of 1