Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for role play partners! yes you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

Looking for role play partners! yes you! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for role play partners! yes you!   Looking for role play partners! yes you! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 1:52

Thank you for taking your time to read my request! you get a virtual cookie because i love you!
As the title says i'm looking for some people to roleplay with if your interested then keep reading and i'll tell you some things about myself and what you can expect of me as a roleplay partner. I know currently i am not validated but don't let that scare you off in the period of time while i wait we can discuss a basic theme or plot and your preferences.

Firstly this is my character: Hikaru Eshi

what you can expect of me:
I tend to mimic post length's so if you put time and effort into making a long post i will do the same.
I will mostly check this site everyday for updates and reply unless i get super busy (which does happen rarely but don't worry to much i should be on the next day.)
I love a bit of drama so write what you feel like without worrying about offending me, cause that's pretty hard to do.
I can write both sub and dom, i prefer malexmale relationships but i do like to mix it up sometimes.
I have little to no boundaries so wither it be , friendship, romance, smutty, hardcore i can write it all.
My favourite pairings would have to be hate/love relationships where they don't necessarily get along most of the time.

So if you are still reading, here have another cookie! So if you interested you can reply here or pm me and if your not interested but love my personality (because i'm a little fuzz ball of fun) and wish to just friendly chat feel free to PM me.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Terra Academy/ Headmaster
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Looking for role play partners! yes you!   Looking for role play partners! yes you! Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 14:20

Perhaps, once I am validated we could have a little bit of fun ^-^
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for role play partners! yes you!   Looking for role play partners! yes you! Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 20:10

That sounds like a good idea XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for role play partners! yes you!   Looking for role play partners! yes you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for role play partners! yes you!
Page 1 of 1