Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just another lonely day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

just another lonely day Empty
PostSubject: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug - 10:38

'hey Shirasagi-chan!!! Want to come to my room tonight? I'll treat you well tonight!!"

Those words was the first thing he heard when he showed up in the great hall of the academy. Shirasagi wore his usual black robe with red silk in the inner part. He sat on the long bid couch at the great hall and he put both of his feet on the couch, as if he was on a big bed. Of course, such position showed his inner thigh and all that was covered by his black robe. But who cared? He did not care. Shirasagi smirked and he licked his lips sensually, making the guy who just talked to him blush.

,' oooh? Really?... hmmm.. I can't wait then…"

The guy then sat beside him and wrapped his arms around Shirasagi. He did not care about it. He just let the guy hugged him all he wanted. Nobody owned Shirasagi anyway. He smirked and then another guy came over. He did not know why but today, it seemed that there were lots of guys pouring themselves on Shirasagi. Well.. he did not bother, as long as they did not bother or annoy him, then it's all good.

Then, the other guy started to caress Shirasagi's thigh, slowly with his hands. That made Shirasagi moaned softly in comfort. This felt so comfortable. To have two guys serving him was just great. The other one who was sitting beside him was now giving him massage on the shoulder, while the other one caressing and massaging his feet. He let the guys comforted and served him good. He giggled when the guy massaging his feet started tickling his feet.

,' ahh.. not there.. it tickles… you silly.. come on…. Do it right on me… then.. maybe.. you'll get the treat too."

Even though this was slightly fun, shirasagi started to get bored and tired of all this. He felt like lonely even though he was surrounded by lots of people. He knew that these boys just wanted his body and fuck his ass hard. But well.. what he could do? This was the only fun and entertainment he got here.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug - 10:16

*There he goes again...*

The was the only thing I could think of. Akira and I had come down the stairs together, but the moment we reached the main hall, and that he saw potential playmates, he left me standing alone. It didn't take long for me to hear something to ruin my day. I glared at the guy who spoke to Akira and then clenched my jaws as he got closer to start touching him. It was really pissing me off now. Then, another guy joined in and I tried my best to stay calm, but I couldn't I snapped. The two guys flew off Akira and stayed stuck to the wall, held there by ice as thick as the wall itself. I grabbed on to Akira's wrist and dragged him in a more private corner. There, I slammed him against the wall. I wanted to tell him about my feelings, but what came out wasn't what I had rehersed.

"If you want sex so badly, why don't you use me? You know I can last longer then those losers! I'm not gonna let you aleep with those guys anymore! If you have an itch, I'll scratch it. Anytime. Anywhere."

Well that was very far from the scene I had prepared in my mind to tell him just how much I love him and desire him. This came out as me telling him to use me as his little sex toy. Sad. Well it didn't matter anymore. As long as he does that with me and not them. I was willing to do anything for him. I kept my piercing gold eyes directly into his blood red eyes and let him see the smile only he was allowed to see.

"So you want it here and now? Or maybe I'm just too good with my fingers, mouth and dick and you're scared that I make you lose your mind? You choose. Either I fuck you here and now or we go to a more private area. Unless you prefer finding a not so private area, do it there cause it turns you on?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug - 10:52

He was enjoying his little game, seriously this was just another little game, just a game! And then, his best friend, Ryosuke just had to ruin it, again. This happened a couple of times, no, million times to be precise! His best friend always got angry when seeing Shirasagi got touched by other guys and he just did not get the reason why. All that he knew, he and Ryosuke were best friends and they shared lots of things but they were still just best friends. They fight sometimes, laugh some other time, and shared things in their life but now, everything seemed to be different.

Shirasagi got tired of Ryosuke's attitude which always got pissed with no reason and all. He just did not get the reason why. Shirasagi was not a person who looked for a sex partner all the time, he only did it because he couldn't get the thing he wanted the most, his best friend. Well, he's going to suck it up and get over it already. He knew that their relationship was strange already. They were close, sometimes they fuck but they are not lovers or something. To Shirasagi's view, Ryosuke changed into someone who wanted to be his sex toy. Well, Shirasagi got tired of sex toys and he did not want those things anymore. At the beginning, he was about to let it go but then, when Ryosuke dragged him all the way to a more private area and said those hurtful words, Shirasagi just couldn't take it anymore. It felt as if his best friend saw him as a whore and sex crazed man.

However, even though it hurts, Shirasagi gave Ryosuke a chuckle and then he smiled at Ryosuke. He wrapped his arms around his best friend's neck and then slowly, pressed his lips deeply against Ryosuke's. he certainly would not let this guy saw the real feelings inside. He let their lips parted and then gently looked into those golden eyes, Shirasagi has blood colored eyes, completely different really.
[color=#ff3333]
,' you and your sharp words, how classic Ryosuke. Sharp words are really your specialty huh? And I don't look for a fuck partner in case you care….. I just let them tickle me a little for a bit of fun, now… you really want to fuck me here and let others hear me scream? You want it that bad? Well.. I don't mind letting others hear me scream, aren't I always a whore to you hmm? so might as well let others think the same right? Come here…."[/color]

Well, if this guy really want to embarrass Shirasagi that much, or just humiliate him that much then Shirasagi was completely fine with that. Despite his chest that started to get tight , he placed a calm gaze of his blood red eyes, he licked Ryosuke's face all over from the chin to the cheek. He also let his black robe slip off his body and fell to the floor. He wrapped his arms around Ryosuke's shoulder and licked his neck, nibbled it softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug - 11:41

I couldn't take it anymore. Akira was being hurtful again. The worst part is when he let his robe fall on the floor. Where had my best friend gone? I sighed and then used some fire to cover his privates and his butt. I sighed again, leaned down, grabbed his cloak and put it back on his body. I closed it slowly and then leaned foward and kissed his lips gently. Maybe like that he would feel part of what my heart yearned for. I then softly brushed my hand on his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be harsh to you. And you know you're not a whore to me. I just thought that...you would have understood by now. I just hate it when...other men touch you...or look at you like that...I...want to be the only one to hear you giggle like that. I...Akira I...I have to go."

Once he was well covered, the flames vanished and I looked away. I started walking towards the Great Library, my sanctuary. But then, there was this big Sen'tou in my way and I knew that he was pissed at me since I tore Akira away from him last time. Well it seemed that this time I wasn't going to be lucky. I couldn't dodge his hand and he wrapped my neck with it, he slammed me against the wall and started choking me. I tried to keep calm and keep as much air as possible in my lungs. He noticed that and punched me right in the gut. The air left my lungs and I started to choke for real. He smiled, laughed.

-What was it you said last time? You are Akira's lover? What a pile of crap. I heard the truth, you're nothing to him! You belong nowhere. You are nobody. So I'm gonna kill you and own Akira. Il fuck him hard on your grave, don't worry. You should have just told him how you felt before you met me in the hall.

I hate to admit it, but he was right, I should have told Akira a long time ago. Now, it seemed to be too late. My vision was starting to get blurry and I couldn't focuse on any of my powers long enough to make them happen. I stood no chance against this behemoth. His hand tightened and a gargle came out of my mouth and I tried to scream. Eventually, I fainted because my brain lacked oxygen. My last though went to Akira and his smiling face the last time I had embraced him. Then everything went black. If I didn't die, I would tell him that I love him the moment I open my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug - 12:03

Now, his best friend always did that. Harassing him with words and then when he felt hurt and gave Ryosuke what he wanted, he just walked away. Why? Why he always walked away on Shirasagi? He just did not get it at all. Aren’t they best friends? What happened to them? Then, when Ryosuke walked away, Akira was left there. Now, he could actually cry. Now, he could let his emotions out. He was afraid that Ryosuke would look that weak part of him. But when his best friend was gone, he cried there. He cried for some time but then he stood up and wiped those tears. He walked to where he saw Ryosuke walked to, the great library.

He walked for some time and then he saw a big sentou on his way, the guy was with Ryosuke, the only unpleasant thing was, Ryosuke lied down on the floor and that big guy stood there. Now, this felt bad. Shirasagi did not need to look closer anymore, he already knew what happened. He formed a black flame on his palm, filled with anger, he just charged right in front of the big sentou guy and then smashed that black flame orb right on the guy's chest.

Shirasagi was way beyond pissed, he was all out on his attack, he made the big guy thrown away a couple of blocks away from them. Then, he fell on his knees, right beside Ryousuke. He grabbed his best friend and then he called out to him many times, but he did not get a single response. Not this… not Ryosuke.. not his best friend! Shirasagi immediately carried Ryosuke all the way to the closed area where there was no people around. It was inside a small room with mattress inside. He lied down ryosuke on the mattress and then he started to cast his healing power. He kissed ryosuke's lips, slipped his tongue inside and started healing the inner wounds, completely. He was teary… again. He did not get any response when he called out to his best friend.

,' stupid bastard!!!.... don't… don't leave me alone.. you jerk!!!.... you are always like that!!! Saying hurtful words to me and then walked away on me why!!?? Saying that I seek a fuck friend while all I want… is.. you.. you jerk…. Selfish jerk… you.. and your sharp tongue!!! Get your eyes open !!! where is those sharp words of yours huh?!! I want to hear it… baka….. I'm just a fool right? you insult me all day but i kept a secret feeling on you.. maybe I'm a masochist.."

Shirasagi started crying again. He would never forgive this man. He started hitting Ryosuke's chest gently, weakly. He was crying. He wanted to hear those hurtful words if that's what he would get from this man, then it's all right.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug - 9:23

Death. Death is peaceful. It's easy. You just have to sit back and relax. I don't get why people cry or fight to survive. You just have to close your eyes. Juat like going to sleep. Life is harder. Life is filled with pain and suffering. There's love and happiness also. Wait, did I ever feel that? I did. With who? An image started appearing in the quiet darkness. A face, no a whole person. I know this person. We laughed together and cried together. Akira. That's his name. He's the man that I love.
I felt a weird bump on my chest. Then another. I was painful. I felt more, then the face of the person changed, he was crying and I heard his voice in the distance calling me a jerk and an idiot. Begging me to not leave him alone. What was he talking about? We were both here right now! Another bump on my chest.
My eyes opened and I gasped painfully. The air filling my lungs hurt me, I coughed hard and sat up. I was on the floor? Suddenly it dawned on me that I had been choked. I looked around and saw Akira sitting next to me, crying. I grabbed his and kissed him hard. I could barely breathe again, but I didn't care. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and made him moan before my throat became itchy again. I stopped kissing him and coughed hard again. I breathed some more until I wasn't dizzy anymore.

"Akira...I...love you. I promised myself that if I survived this, I would tell you. I love you...so don't let anyone touch you anymore...I don't mind if you don't love me, I'll take care of you...I hope...yoi don't think I'm weird or disgusting."

I kissed him again, then I held him closely in my arms. My throat hurt, but I knew Akira had healed any leasure inside it. Though I had a feeling that I was going to have a bruise anyways. I then let myself fall back on the floor. And closed my eyes. I was dead. I had died but Akira brought me back. Since I couldn't see the Sen'tou anywhere, then I knew Akira had used his black flame. I breathed in and out softly. I grabbed Akira's hand and put it on my chest. Living hurts. But Akira was worth me suffering. I was afraid of what he would say or how he would react to what I had just told him. I hoped that our friendship would not be ruined because of my feelings for him. We should get off the floor now, go to the great hall and sit somewhere.

"We should...go back and sit there...We must be in the way here."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug - 10:23

He was punching this idiot before him lightly, he was pissed, sad, devastated, he was just.. hate this feeling. Then, after crying himself like a freaking baby, he felt some movement, it was Ryosuke, he was.. awake? Before Shirasagi got the chance to wipe his tears, Ryosuke grabbed his face and kissed him hard as if there's no tomorrow. Then, Ryosuke started to say something, he said he was in love with Shirasagi and he did not want someone else to touch him. Those words sounded like a thunder during the day. All that he knew was, Ryosuke disliked him, Shirasagi only knew that Ryosuke always talked bad on him because he did not really like him being around Ryosuke, but, what was that declaration of love? Was he.. wrong all this time? Was he….dreaming??

Shirasagi stopped crying and he wiped his tears off with his black robe. Then, he grabbed Ryosuke and hugged him tightly. He kissed his best friend and they made out so hard together till neither of them could breathe. The hot passionate made out lasted for a while and then, Shirasagi finally released their lips. His blood colored eyes starred deeply at Ryosuke's golden eyes.

,' you…. Why didn't you tell me that sooner!!! Why…you… I thought you hated me with those sharp tongue of yours.. always talk bad on me…why….. you insult me over and over and now… you.. said you love me….."

Actually, Shirasagi couldn't' care less if this man really loved him or not, screw that. He had enough. This man kept insulting him, teasing him with sex and all, making him felt like hated and now he said that he loved Shirasagi? It was true that for a moment, those words sounded like a 'dream come true" for Shirasagi but.. that was too good to be true right? Ryosuke even said that he did not mind if Shirasagi did not love him back. What a foolish words. He slammed Ryosuke against the mattress and then sat on top of him, letting his robe fell off his shoulder.

,' you don't mind if I don't love you?? How sweet!! Look who's talking now! All this time… every time other men touched me, kissing me.. why didn't you punch them in the face? Why didn't you scream it out loud that I was yours and yours only? I want to make you jealous and said to the world that you own me…!! And all I get was your insult saying that I'm a sex crazed guy!!... I... I've been wanting your love all this time... did you notice it?"

Shirasagi finally gave up and he just let go of Ryosuke, he sat there, fixed his robe nicely to cover his naked chest and legs. He did not listened to what Ryosuke just said, about getting out from here and walk somewhere else, like hell he would. This best friend of his just got healed, he could barely talk and now he wanted to waltz out as if he was healthy as a horse? Shirasagi couldn't do anything else for this man, he leaned closer to Ryosuke, gently kissed him and then whispered softly into his ears how much he yearned for Ryosuke's love all this time. Then he said he would take some ice for the bruises. Shirasagi went outside and told Ryosuke to stay there resting on the mattress. He gave his best fried a smile and a naughty wink before he left.

Then, on his way to the cafeteria to get some ice cube, he met his bad luck. It was the sentou he kicked and he was with the other two big bad ugly guys. Nasty. Shirasagi kept his cool and he just walked passed them, he got the ice but he did not get a safe return. The three guys grabbed him and brought him to the bathroom.

There, they locked the bathroom and tore off Shirasagi's robe. They shoved their big cock into Shirasagi's rectal and made him screamed in pain. Three of them raped Shirasagi so hard till they covered his body with their semen. When the three ugly jerks satisfied, they left Shirasagi in the bathroom, naked, broken, torn apart.

Shirasagi who was in pain, tried to stand up but he did not make it in the first try, till he tried for the third time, he made it. He could stand up. Then, grabbed the ice blocks he just get from the cafeteria. Slowly, with lots of efforts, he finally made it to the room, back to where Ryosuke was.

He smiled and saw that his best friend was sleeping, he gently put the ice block after covering it with his torn black robe. He pressed the ice gently against the chest, healing Ryosuke with the ice. he sat beside Ryosuke and kept on pampering him. he caressed Ryosuke's chest gently and rubbed the ice carefully. he leaned closer and gave Ryosuke a gentle kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 9:27

Well this was my declaration of love to Akira. He seemed to like hearing it since he grabbed my face and kissed me hard, passionatly. It was painful for my burning throat, but I still wanted to feel this more. Then, I smirked lightly when he started yelling at me, saying that I should have told him sooner and that I should have punched the other idiots in the face while claiming Akira. He was right, but I had my reasons. The Sen'tou was right. I belonged nowhere, I had no pedigree, I was practically nobody to everybody, but to Akira, I was his best friend. I existed to him and I didn't want this to change too quickly. I mean, what would have happened if I did declare my feelings for him but then he rejected me? What did he think I would have done? I would have had nothing, nobody left, I woukd have just killed myself. Akira then stood up and told me to stay here. I couldn't really go anywhere anyways. My body was weak and trembling. Though I had a bad feeling when he left and closed the door behind him. I had a very bad feeling. But, I couldn't hold it longer, I fell asleep.
I woke up and something cold was in my chest. Akira was back. Though as I suspected, something was wrong. He smelt like blood and sex. I opened my eyes and sat back up. Really, he couldn't hide anything from me. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look in my eyes. I used my soul sift just to see if he was hurt somewhere. All the painful parts of him appeared in bright red for my eyes. The brightest area seemed to be his rectal. I sighed, pulled him on yhe matress I was laying on earlier, forced him on all fours and gently spread his butt cheeks to see how bad it was. It was terrible. Slowly, gently, I started licking that area, healing him slowly. I force everything out with my elemental drift, not touching or tasting the semen I forced out. Every lick I did closed the wounds until there was nothing left. I then turned him around and licked all the other wounds on his body. Then, I looked at him again and slowly stood up. It was painful, my body felt sore all over.

"Stay here. I'll be right back. I promise."

I opened the door, closed it behind me and locked it with my powers. I couldn't have him roam around like that nor let anyone go in that room either. I went directly to where I thought the Sen'tou would be. He was there, boasting about sleeping with Akira with his two friends. This time, I wouldn't let him get away with it. I used my elemental drifts to hit the other two and freeze them against the wall. They couldn't move. I walked, then ran to the big one and kicked him hard in his gut. He fell back and I sat on him, stabbing a fountain pen in his trachea. Then I used my soul sift and sucked out his energy. He was gargling and bleeding out, he couldn't stop this bleed out. I used ice to hold down his arms and legs, then I got up and let my ice freeze them over completely, then I made the ice catch fire and made the ice and bodies disapear entirely. They were all dead.
After I had done that, I went up to Akira's room, grabbed a new robe and went back to the closed room. My seal was still there, I broke it and walked in. I went to Akira's side and sat next to him, I put the robe around his shoulders. I kissed his lips gently.

"The reason why I never claimed you before this was because I was afraid to lose you if I did. Now you don't need to be afraid about those three anymore. Will you...allow me to take care of you from now on? I can still be your best friend as well..."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 10:08

He was worried when he saw Ryosuke walked out from the room. Why did this guy stood up? From what Shirasagi felt, he knew what would happen, this guy, his best friend and lover, would surely kill the three huge sentou guys who just raped him. He was worried for sure. Ryosuke went out alone to face those tree? Could he be ok? But then in the end, Ryosuke walked back into the room and then he sat beside the naked Shirasagi and then he stated why he did not want to make shirasagi his lover. Again, him and his excuses, still saying that he will be Shirasagi's best friend, the heck was that?!

Shirasagi gave his best friend a gentle look in his eyes and then he fixed the robe on his body. He kissed Ryosuke gently and then he wrapped his arms around him, they kissed, over, and over again. They did not stop, not until shirasagi heard Ryosuke moaned and tremble just by making out. Then, after a while, he let go of their lips and he starred deeply into Ryosuke's eyes, his red blood eyes was locked on Ryosuke's golden eyes.

,' best friend you say? Let me give you two choices..my little Ryousuke.. one.. be my lover and you had me exclusively yours only..OR….. you walk out from my life and don't show your face before me again!! So.. which is it hmm? "

Seriously, why did this man still said that he will be Shirasagi's best friend while they both knew that they were in love with each other? How stupid was that?? He then let go of Ryousuke and he sat beside him still. He did not go anywhere. This was still morning and he only had class after lunch time, so they got plenty of time, and Shirasagi got tons of time for his.. 'wanna be best friend' guy here.

He remembered that after this, Ryosuke would had his class first, so maybe they would meet up again later on after this, and that was. If ryousuke chose the first option instead of the second one. He waited there for his 'best friend' to give him the final answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 13:27

I was given two choices. Either I become his lover or I am not longer allowed to be with him. I froze. I think that Akira had not understood quite well. I said that I hadn't told him about my feeling because I had feared that our relationship would change. Though if by being lovers we can still also be best friends, I didn't mind. I was just afraid that he'd feel too weird calling his best friend his lover from now one. I had to rectify this soon. I didn't want to never be able to hang out with him anymore. I couldn't live without the only man that had ever accepted me even though I belonged nowhere.
I grabbed his wrist, pulled him until he was forced to sit on me. I then grabbed his face and kissed him hard, so hard that he moaned loudly. I was chosing what I wanted. I wanted him, only him, forever. I was claiming him right now, nobody else could ever get him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and my hands gropped his butt, fondling it for the duration of the kiss. When it ended, his face was flustered and he seemed very pleased. He would always win against me. He knew that I would always do anything to be able to keep him close to me. I hugged him tightly, hidding my face against his chest.

"Can you promise me that we'll still have our usual chemistry? Even if we are lovers, can we still hang out like we usually do? I can't live without you, and you know that. I'll do anything to not lose you."

Our relationship had somehow evolved to this along the years. I hadn't noticed, I always wanted to hold him like this. I kissed his chest softly. I knew this chest, I knew everything about him. It was simply that now, I was more aware of his sensitive areas. I licked his nipples, bit them sligtly. He started to tremble, I knew I shouldn't go all the way, I had healed him but the pain might still be there. So today I would please him slowly, gently like this. For now anyways. I made him lay down on his back, I kept licking and playing with his nipples, my hand slowly started stroking his dick. Maybe that was my place, to be Akira's. I didn't mind, as long as I was with him and he was with me alone.

"I...love you Akira."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 13:52

There, the choice was clear, Ryosuke chose to be Shirasagi's lover. That was good choice. Thought Ryosuke wanted him to promise something, that their chemistry would not change. Well, they would hang out together like they always did, there's no change about it, though, A man like Shirasagi would certainly added something to those 'hang out' times. They kissed, made out and Shirasagi moaned loudly and he giggled when Rosuke played with his nipples. And then, he played with Akira's dick. He moaned more and spread his legs wide open.

Shirasagi lied down on his back and he let Ryosuke enjoyed his 'meal' he blushed and he spread his legs widely. He lifted his legs in the air and held them up, to show Ryosuke everything down there. His rectal was also healing and it's no longer in pain. He let ryosuke played with his dick and nipples while Shirasagi, added some more by slipping his own finger into his rectal and moaned more.

,' aahh.yes.. I love you too.. all this time..aahh.. baka ryousuke.. aahh.. more.. harder… lick me.. eat me… harder.."

Shirasagi smiled as he showed Ryosuke just how wet his rectal was. He kept playing with his hole and moaned more. He slipped another finger inside and shoved two fingers deeper. He shivered and moaned more. He licked his lips and then, when his fingers became very wet , he pulled them out and licked it right in front of Ryosuke in erotic way. He smirked and then seduced Ryosuke as he took of his robe. He licked his fingers some more, added his saliva all over it and then, he placed it back inside his rectal and moaned. He locked his red blood eyes on Ryosuke's golden eyes.

,' AAhhh.. mmmmhh….. ryousuke.. aahh.. ryousuke…feels so good.. aahh… come here… it's so wet.. aahh…see… I can slip my fingers so deep.. aaahh!!... you want this hole Ryousuke? You've been starring at it since I played this red bud…"
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug - 10:06

As I tried to be soft and gentle with Akira, he had to do something to ruin the moment. I was slowly seducing him, trying to make this moment be more like lovers would do, and he goes and shoves his fingers inside himself. I felt like sighing, but at the same time, it did arouse me quite a lot. I kept playing with him slowly until he took his fingers out and licked them clean. Akira was such a pervert seriously. I saw him slip his fingers back in and heard him say very perverted things. I sighed. If that's what he wanted then I would go his way, but the next time we are doing this my way.
I pulled his fingers out and shoved mine in, he really was wet and pulsating around my two fingers. Then, I took his dick in my mouth and sucked him hard. He moaned loudly and I felt his fingers in my hair. His body was trembling violently under my touch, seems two fingers weren't enough, I pushed in a third one and finally felt his back arch. That's the type of reaction I liked. It wasn't long before my mouth was filled with his seed. I saw his satisfied look and made an evil sounding chuckle.

"Don't get too comfortable now, Akira. This isn't over just yet."

I took my fingers out, licked them clean and then I kneeled up and unzipped my pants. This was not over yet. Now that Akira had climaxed once, his body was much more sensitive, I grabbed his legs and pulled him closer. I then pushed my dick inside him slowly. All the way to the hilt. Akira moaned and I looked at his erotic face with a smile on my lips. He really was something to see when he was feeling good.

"We'll do it your way this time, but next time, we're doing it my way. Nice and slow. I'll make you lose your mind. My way."

Akira's way was hard and deep, wild. And that's what I gave him then, I moved hard and deep and became wild. Just the way he always begged for. I held onto his hips and controled him as I thrusted deep inside his hungry rectal. His voice couldn't just moan, he was already screaming and calling my name over and over again. I gasped and groaned. I may look calm and collected on the surface, but I was quite twisted inside. I bit my tongue and licked his chest, leaving a trail of my blood on his pearly skin. He was a nekuromansa, they liked blood.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug - 10:31

Ryosuke really know how to handle a man like Shirasagi. He took Shirasagi's finger's out and slipped his inside, three fingers and he also took Shirasagi's dick inside his mouth, sucking it deeply inside. He moaned more , louder, and he shot his cum inside Ryosuke's mouth. He smirked and he let his lover stabbed his big erect dick inside his hole. Shirasagi moaned, screamed in pleasure…loudly…

,' aaaahhh!!!... yes… deeper… aahh… so good… Ryosuke more... harder… do me harder!!"

Akira lost his control when he saw the blood. Ryosuke's blood. His red blood eyes looked at Ryosuke with allure and seduction, he scratched his lover's back and then he bit Ryosuke's chest as he drank some of his blood. Just like an erotic vampire. He smirked and he moved his hips more on Ryosuke. He just swallowed that huge dick all the way to the hilt of his wet, hungry rectal. He screamed and called out to ryosuke like crazy, he moved back and forth hard and squeezed Ryosuke's dick so hard inside his tight, wet hole.

He stretched his arms, he grabbed Ryosuke's head, pulled him closer and made out to him. Shirasagi slipped his tongue inside Ryosuke's mouth and tasted every single inch of his lover's mouth. He sealed their tongue hard, made them entwined intensely as he kept on moving hard on his lover's erect dick. He hugged Ryosuke with his legs and arms. He made out to him hard and tightened his hungry rectal more and more, squeezing and breaking Ryosuke's hard lust.

,' aaahhh!!!!!... so huge.. mmmmhhhh!!!.. yes.. cum.. cum!! Inside me!! Ryosuke give.. give it to me.. I want to swallow it all!! mmmmnhhh!!!"

Shirasagi wasn't able to stop. He wanted to feel more, so he pushed his lover down on the bed, revised the position, he was on top now, riding Ryosuke hard and wild. He smirked and he licked his lover's chest. He bit Ryosuke's nipples and slammed his butt up and down, harder, faster, more intense than before. He licked ryosuke's chest all over from the abs to the neck, and he moaned in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 8:33

Akira's cries and screams were driving me up tthe wall. He kept asking for more, desiring me more and more. I wanted it, but at the same time, I wanted to drive him crazy as well. I wanted to love him slowly and gently, but Akira was selfish when it came to this. He tightened his rectal and I gasped in both pain and pleasure. I wasn't surprised when he bit me to drink my blood, but this pain, it only made me numb. I love this man, but I still wasn't sure about his feelings. After all, Akira had already told me anything and everything to have sex with me. I would just stay by his side until I was certain, if he pushes me away, then I would disapear from his side.
Eventually, Akira changed our positions. He was on top, licking my chest and moving his hips on top of me. I gasped and closed my eyes. I let him move on me, moving my own hips to thrust inside him. We kept this intense and unwillingly wild intercourse for a while. I opened my eyes when I felt Akira tightening again. I winced and gasped again.

"Aki...ra...softer. My dick isn't a plushie...Don't...be so tight..."

I liked pain, but not there. Not on that sensitive area. He could bite me, scratch me, whip me, tie me up, beat me down, but I already warned him about my dick. Maybe if I made him feel how painful it is for me...no, he would probably like the pain it causes him. I grabbed his hips and slowly lifted him so he couldn't move on me, my dick was still in though.

"I told you many times Akira, if you can't respect that tiny issue I have, I'll tie you up and do you slow, the way I like it. Do you even remember that I've told you I like it nice and slow? Soft? Don't you want me to love you not just violate you?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 9:06

So his lover here did not like his tight and 'wild' rectal? Shirasagi who was a nekuromansa, liked it wild and intense, but this… Ryosuke, he wanted soft. Shirasagi did not mind it , going softer, it's just that… when it felt too good he became wild and greedy. He knew that Ryosuke's dick was very sensitive , huge, and hard, and those things made Shirasagi drowned in bliss. But then, it ended when Ryosuke grabbed Sirasagi's waist and stopped his wild movement. His lover told him that he liked it slow, soft, and gentle, and it Shirasagi did not cooperate, then he would tie him up.

,' yeah… I know.. but.. do you know how tasty your dick is? It made me.. go insane… can you feel it? My rectal is throbbing because of your huge dick… it feels amazing…"

Of course, being tied up, chained , Shirasagi liked those things,. He wouldn't mind that, especially if it's Ryosuke, he could do anything to him, anything he wanted. Shirasagi smirked and he licked his lover's lips, made out to him hard and deep, he moaned again, and then, he gave Ryosuke his hands and simply looked at him with alluring gaze,

,' tie me up? Really?... come then Ryosuke.. tie me.. chain me to you… do anything to me… I'm all yours…. Here… you can use hand cuff too… I like it when you dominate me….own me…"

Shirasagi loved his best friend, Ryosuke, they were lovers already, and this.. felt much better than any sex he ever had in his entire life. He never thought that having sex with someone that you love will feel this good, or maybe too good. He smirked and then, when Ryosuke loosened his grip on Shirasagi's waist, he began to move slowly, he rotated his waist round and round, making Ryosuke's huge dick rubbed entire parts of his wet hot intimate hole.

,' aaahhhh… hhhmmmmmhhh….. so good… aahhh you're so big…. Come chain me up Ryosuke….do it.."

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 9:22

Akira said exactly what I expected him to say. He asked me to chain him up. He also claimed that he lost his mind because of how big my dick is. I smirked at him and reached for the ropes closeby. I slowly started tying his hands behind his back, while he moved his waist on me. I gasped in pleasure, he knew how I liked it and now he was respecting it as well. I tied his hands and then braided the ropes up to his neck, made the rope go around his neck in a diamond shape, not tightly since then I braided it down to his dick and ended the bondage around his dick. If he moved his hands, his dick would be pulled lightly. I then smirked and kissed his lips slowly, I really made the kiss slowly, slipping my tongue gently in his mouth, I made him moan as my hands controled his waist and hips on me. I did it nice and slow, for him it was a torture to him, but to me, this felt so good, like heaven. Though since I know that he likes it rough, I sometimes gave him a hard and deep thrusts.

"Mmm...now this is more like it...It feels so good. Maybe next time, I'll let you go inside me and then you'll get to go as crazy as you want. I really love you Akira. I've always loved you...but I've...been afraid to tell you."

I licked his lips and right before he coukd reply to what I had just said, I gave him a hard thrust and he couldn't speak, he only moaned and screamed in pleasure. I wasn't going to give him a chance to talk, I wanted to hear his voice, but I didn't want him to talk, I wanted him to beg. I moved gis hips slowly, yet made my dick go very deep, rubbing everywhere inside him. My head rested on his shoulder as I moved inside him. To add more pleasure to Akira, I pushed a finger inside him with my dick and made it a tighter fit.

"You are really wet this time Akira. Is it the bondage? Or maybe it's because I almost died...how's my neck?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 11:59

In the end, Ryosuke did it his way, nice, slow, soft, gentle. Shirasagi was moaning, wanting for more, and now, he was tied up. Like wearing a bondage. It turned him on. He moaned when Ryosuke kissed him. He made their tongue sealed to each other and then he moaned loudly. He started to scream when his lover gave him a deep hard thrust.

,'mmmmhh… more… more.. harder… wilder on me.. aaahhh.. Ryosuke… do me harder…. Deeper!!! I want more!! Aaaahhh!!!"

Shirasagi couldn't keep it. His movement was only following Ryosuke's slow pace. He wanted more, so, he tightened his wet rectal and he tried to move his hips and waist harder on Ryosuke. He could feel his lover's finger inside, and it felt good. He swallowed ryosuke's dick and finger at the same time. He squeezed it hard, intensely, and he screamed in bliss. He felt Ryosuke's dick got bigger and tensed up. He decided to add more pleasure by licking and biting Ryosuke's neck lightly. He left a red bite mark on his lover's neck and then both of them reached climax. He felt ryosuke shot his hot cum all the way inside his rectal and shirasagi shot his all over ryosuke's chest.

,'aaaaaahhh…. So hot… so many… oohh… I can feel it.. ryosuke you came a lot today… filling me inside.. oohh… so good…"

Feeling that Ryosuke's dick was still inside him, shirasagi smirked and he kissed his lover deeply. He looked at the time and then, noticed that they would need to enter class soon. Shirasagi did not know if Ryosuke still wanted to fuck him more or go to class.

,' so.. ryosuke your huge cock is still inside me.. do you want to fuck me more? Or… you want us to go to class? It's starting in ten minutes…."

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep - 13:06

Akira became mlre needy and moved his hips more and more, swallowing me deeper. I couldn't help but moan, groan and gasp. After all, it felt amazingly good to be inside him that way. I had waited a long time before telling him how I felt and now that I knew, me climaxing deep inside him just felt right. I sighed after releasing myself. It felt so good. Akira even bite my neck and licked it.

"Even though the idea of making love to you again is interesting, I think we should keep some for tonight as well."

Cause I would take him again tonight. I started untying the rop from around his body, licking the places that had bruised. I didn't think that I had tied him tightly enough to cause bruises but apparently, I did. Or maybe it was his constant squirming while I embraced him that had cause the ropes to rub against his sensitive skin. I sighed and then stood up to pull up my pants. I then helped him dress up. I always kept one of his roves with me in my bag because, him being a nekuromansa, I knew he could stain himself somehow. So I took that robe out of my bag and wrapped it around his body, tying it up correctly, after all, we grew together, I knew how he liked it. I then kissed his lips softly and smiled at him.

"Will we meet up at our usual spot after class? I have combat but you don't have combat today. Akira...can you promise me that I'll be enough for you? The only one? I trust you so don't break me, alright? I have to go now, Sen gets irritated when someone comes in late. I love you."

I kissed his lips again and swung my bag onn my back before stumbling towards the door. I had practically dies just a few hours ago, and I was out and about already. I really was playing with death.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep - 13:30

His lover, Ryosuke was very sweet and caring. Really, he never changed he was always like that ever since they were little. Shirasagi smiled to the idea of making love to his ryosuke again tonight. That was a good idea. He grabbed his lover and kissed him deeply, hard, before Ryosuke left. He licked ryosuke's lips and kissed him again.

,' I love you and I belong to you only.. my sweet ryosuke.. you're the sweetest I've ever have.. and I'll see you again in.. two hours then. Be safe…"

Shirasagi kissed his lovely handsome Ryosuke deeply again and then they walked out from the room. Ryosuke headed for the combat class and Shirasagi to the body painting art class. He arrived at the class and then, Kurai sensei started to teach the students how to make a flower on their bodies. Shirasagi liked roses so he picked his brush, dipped it into a red ink and started to paint his thigh. He let his robe fell off his slim thigh and he started to draw a red rose. Kurai sensei helped him by showing how to do it correctly. The class ended in two hours and then Shirasagi got three red roses on his thigh. He also got one red butterfly on his right chest covering his nipple. Kurai sensei drew it for him. He knew that this would please ryosuke so he requested it from sensei.

Then, he walked out from the class, he kept walking till they reached the place they usually met. In a small garden with a white gazebo in the center of it. There's a big couch inside and then Shirasagi sat there, waiting for Ryosuke. He caressed himself and imagining Ryosuke did that. He looked at his work of art on his thigh, pretty. He also looked at the one on his chest, looked nice. Then, he noticed that Ryosuke arrived, he looked at him and he looked tired, or maybe.. a bit exhausted. Shirasagi simply walked towards him and hugged Ryosuke. He kissed his lover gently and then asked him

,' my handsome and sweet ryosuke… is something happen to you? You look tired… want me to pamper you love? Come here…"

Shirasagi simply dragged Ryosuke towards the couch, then he let the robe fell off from his leg, showing Ryosuke the red roses he painted. He grabbed Ryosuke'a hand and made him touched it. The one on his chest too. He made Ryosuke relaxed more by leading his hand to touch Shirasagi's naked skin.

,' you see… the roses… I painted them myself but.. this butterfly on my chest, Kurai sensei helped me… well.. I can't paint my own chest anyway.. I thought you will like it so.. I asked sensei to do it….what you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep - 10:47

Combat class was quite litterally hell for me this time. Sen had noticed and had asked me what was wrong. I had no choice but to tell him about my little incident earlier in the day. He was surprised that I actually came to his class after I had technically died. He seemed to admire that though, so instead of making me train with the hard core students, he put Kurenai in charge of me. Most people would be insulted, but I actually liked Kurenai. His flying was awesome for target practice, and since I concentrated most on magic attacks, though it still drained my energy. I had to stop before the end of the class. Kurenai stayed with me and made sure  was alright. I just smiled at him. He blushed, how cute.
When the class ended, I headed to Akira and mine's meeting place. He was already there. When he saw me, he stood up and came my way. He brought me to the couch and seemed to notice just how tired I was. He then showed me the art work on his thigh and the once on his chest. Akira was very artistic, but I had been working on something for him myself. I sat him down, made fire appear in the shape of a rose, then, with my other hand I collected water, in a moment, I clashed both of them together, the water froze around the flame, leaving a gap in the center of the thin ice rectangle in the shape of the burning rose, this ice was special, it would never melt. I gave it to him.

"I hope you like my rose. I love you, Akira. And...I am very tired, but seeing you makes me better. Everything lookes lovely on you, and even though I know Sensei is good at body painting, I prefer your roses..."

I leaned closer to his thigh and licked the roses, it was the special paint, so I knew it was stay. His thigh...my thigh. His body...my body. He was mine now and I was never letting him go again. I looked up at him as I licked a little higher on the thigh and told him I wouldn't mind being pampered by him tonight.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep - 11:17

Ryosuke was very adorable and cute. He made Shirasagi sat on the couch and then he used his special and unique power to make ice rose that never melt. He was surprised. He never thought that Ryosuke would be able to make something this pretty. He accepted the rose and he made out to his lover deeply. He wrapped both of his thigh around Ryosuke's wait and he licked his lover's lips, he lied down on the couch.

,' you're just cute Ryosuke… I love you.. and…. Your rose… this is just perfect… I like it."

He smiled, and then he let Ryosuke licked his rose on his thigh. Shirasagi closed his eyes, he was feeling ryosuke's tongue , he concentrated his senses to his lover's heat and touch. He moaned , shivered lightly. But he wanted more. Ryosuke always made him burn from the inside

,'mmmmmnnnnhhh… yes.. Ryosuke.. lick me… just like that…. Feel me…. I want you…. This felt good…just… caress me with your tongue…."

he gently grabbed Ryosuke'a head, he led his lover's head to lick his crotch and he did. He moaned more, but then, he sat down on Ryosuke and he wrapped his arms around his beloved. He smirked. He would pamper Ryosuke right now, why delay it if he could do it now?

,' hmmm.. my Ryosuke you look so tired.. come… I'll pamper you good.. right here.. right now…. You just need to enjoy…"

Shirasagi slowly slipped down from Ryosuke's arms and he knelt on the ground. He smirked. He unzip Ryosuke's pants, and then he licked the length of his lover's 'spear' such a mighty 'spear' Ryosuke got down there. He licked and kissed the tip of it and then took it all into his mouth. He sucked it hard and deep. He played with the balls as well. And then, he sucked hard on the cleavage, he made Ryosuke moaned because of that. The blow job service lasted for sometime before Rosuke shot his entire cum into Shirasagi's mouth. Shirasagi just swallowed it all . he smiled and licked his lips clean.

,' felt better my love? You sure came a lot just now.. "

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep - 10:45

Even though I was trying to seduce my lover and that I wanted to touch him slowly, once more, he took over and made me lick his crotch. Really, how was I supposed to feel like a lover and not a simple pet? Never will I get to do what I want with him, he always did what he wanted, regardless of what I wanted. I pretty sure that if I'd make him a nice meal with a delicious dessert, he'd find a way to turn it into something sexual and wild. Well, maybe this was the type of relationship we were going to have now. I would think we are lovers, but he might think otherwise. Maybe, I was just a naive sex friend who thought there was something else between us.
My mind went slightly blank as he started sucking on my dick. I moaned yes, but I felt empty inskde. I felt like everytime he said that he loved me it was just to get what he wanted, me in other words. I came inside his mouth and he swallowed everything, as usual. I looked at him and then sighed.

"Why don't you ever let me do it my way? Do you like to dominate so much? You know what, call me when you're willing to let me do what I want to you. Because unless you think otherwise, lovers are supposed to be on equal terrain, not one says what both do. I'm sick of it Akira, I'm sick of you always taking over everytime I try to be soft with you. If you want it rough all the time then you're being selfish, you know I hate hurting you!"

I got up and slammed him against the couch with force. I glared at him right in his eyes. My eyes were cold, even if they were golden.

"Or maybe I should just let you have your way but you will slowly lose me. You know I can lock myself inside my heart and be cold towards you. Is that what you want? Do you want to hurt me that badly?"

I let go of him and sighed lightly. I ran my hand through my hair and started limping away. I turned slightly to look at him.

"Whatever your decision is, I'll always love you. You'll always be the on in my heart."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep - 11:14

He thought Ryosuke liked what he did for him, he thought that his lover liked receiving such service but then, what he got was totally the opposite. Ryosuke was angry at him, he kept on saying things that sounded like nonsense for Shirasagi. This man, was he a stupid one or was he a slow one? Shirasagi did not find a clue to that. He just kept a smirk and looked at his lover. This guy was really cute. Just irresistible. Shirasagi really loved this man. He smiled at Ryosuke even though his lover was being grumpy now and threatening him that he would leave him.

He stretched his legs, grabbed Ryosuke and then he pulled him close. Shirasagi made it so that Ryosuke was on top of him now and they were lying on the couch. He smiled and licked his lover's lips.

,' my…my.. Ryosuke aren't you a slow one? I love you that's why I did such thing for you, I want to make you feel good and relaxed, I wasn't trying anything sexual or whatever, I just want to give you a blow job. And for heaven's sake Ryosuke, stop threatening me that you will leave my side, you know me right? Once you got into my heart, I'll lock you there and you can only be free if you stab my heart, you want it?"

Shirasagi did not wait for Ryosuke's answer, he sighed and he grabbed Ryosuke closer, he made his lover rested his head on Shirasagi's chest. He just hold Ryosuke there, just like that. He played with ryosuke's hair gently and then told him

,' you know.. you're just too cute… very adorable, you know you could never hurt me. Also.. don't you know that I liked being dominated? I like it when you chain me up and.. put me on a bondage or something. I like it when you stab your dick deep… and hard inside me.. that felt so great, I like it when you just can't… hold your lust and desire for me..that makes me feel hot all over…"

He then slowly freed Ryosuke from his arms. Shirasagi put both his hand under his head, relaxing on the couch. His naked legs were around Ryosuke's body, hugging him.

,' I believe I made myself clear to you….so.. tell me.. Ryosuke…are you tired of this body? Should I throw myself away? "
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep - 9:21

I sighed.

"I'm not tired of you or your body. I'm tired of everytime I try to do something seemingly sweet and romantic, you alwaus turn it into...well something like you did. You say that you did do anything sexual but what do you think that is?"

I sighed again, leaned closer and kissed his lips softly. I didn't push what I wanted to do.

"I give up. I won't try to be romantic. You are a nekuromansa after all. I'm more Gensono. Let's do it your way from now on. You like it rough? No problem."

I used my liquid manipulation to force the blood in his arms to block them where they were now. Then, using the same power, Elemental drift, I made sharp blades of wind cut into Akira's chest deep enough for some blood to appear at the surface. I licked it gently, kept some on my tongue and then slipped my tongue in his mouth in a very passionate kiss, I made some fire dance in those wounds, not to burn, just to arouse him more.
One of my hands went to his rectal, I slipped a finger inside him without hesitating. He liked it hard and rough, that's what he would get. I took my finger out of him, got my dick and pressed it against his rectal. He was already so wet, this wouldn't hurt him at all. I puahed it in without much resistance all the way to the hilt.

"This is what you want, isn't it? You like it like this?"

I still hadn't allowed him to move his arms yet. This was just like bondage, just it was hia own blood in his body that made it impossible for him to move. I started thrusting hard and deep inside him. Totally against what I liked but doing exactly what he liked. If this was going to be our relationship, then I would be a good 'lover' to him and do exactly what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep - 10:33

It was not that Shirasagi hated it or dislike what Ryosuke was doing. He actually liked it but he could only response in a lewd way, that's all, he wanted to be dominated and he liked it. Though now, it seemed that Ryosuke was not himself, he was, filled with, hatred somehow? Shirasagi could feel it, something was wrong with this man, it did not feel like he used to be and his touch felt different. It was true that his roughness arouse Shirasagi but this felt so different, this roughness was not filled with warmth, something was lacking. Despite the fact that Shirasagi was a nekuromansa, did not mean that his heart was cold and hard like steel.

He moaned loudly as his hand were 'strangled' somehow and he was cut by a blade, he could feel the pain, and his blood were dripping out from his pale chest. Shirasagi moaned more and he shivered. He felt Ryosuke's huge dick stabbed deep inside him and he screamed. But still, it was so different, this felt wrong, even though this was rough and passionate, this felt wrong. Shirasagi couldn't help it but to let out tears in his eyes. He gasped and he felt more pain in his chest as the flames burned his wounds. It sizzles and Shirasagi trembled more, it was not painful, the pain was not in his chest or wounds, not in his tight rectal either. Somehow, this strange feeling strike right into the core of his heart and it was painful.

Every time Ryosuke stabbed his cock inside Shirasagi's rectal, he felt like he was treated like a whore just because he wanted it rough and because he was lewd when it comes to Ryosuke's touch. He endured it all for hours and hours, until both of them eventually reached climax, this somehow, felt like they were nothing but a sex partner, why did Ryosuke did all these? Shirasagi ever told him that he wanted his best friend to turn into a cold hearted man right? At least not as far as he remember it. When their intense sex ended, Shirasagi's chest was covered in sweat and the wound there, need some healing now. He would need to heal himself.

,' and you call that making love? Ryosuke did you not hear what I've told you? I never say that I liked being treated like a whore, even if most people saw me that way, it doesn't mean that my heart is cold!"

He slipped off from Ryosuke's arms and his whole body was shivering, all over, he was sweating all over, he needed something to relax, something that would help him calm down. He grabbed his robe and covered himself with it, he stood up and fell few times before he could do it right.

,' you know… those blades did not hurt me at all, you cutting my flesh in pieces does not even hurt! Do you want to know? Strangely, it's my heart that was hurt. I know it when you felt nothing but cold towards me. If me feeling all lewd over a single touch of your skin is wrong then remind me of it! I'll go to my room, I need a bath, you'll find me there in case you want anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just another lonely day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next