Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just another lonely day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

just another lonely day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb - 9:33

They did oral sex couple of times and then, the result was obvious, Ryosuke was tired, even worse, exhausted. Great. And he could not and may not sleep!! Till tomorrow comes!! Perfect… they needed to go out, or that was what Ryosuke wanted. If it helps, then Shirasagi would be more than happy to do it. In the end, they went out and they decided to go to the red light district, they arrived at a restaurant and then, they had a seat. The only bad thing was, the waiter simply ignored Ryosuke and only took Shirasagi's orders, what a bad waiter. Shirasagi ordered a chocolate tiramisu cake and a jasmine tea. Te order arrived, and the waiter winked at Shirasagi, he also slipped his phone number under the plate.

Shirasagi glared at the waiter guy. He took the piece of paper, crushed it, and let it fell on the ground. Then, he turned his attention to Ryosuke. He sat closer to his lover. He knew that the waiter was still starring at him, might as well made everyone around understand who he was then.

Shirasagi cut the cake, a small piece of it, and then, he slipped it inside his mouth, then, he grabbed Ryosuke's face, and made out to him. He feed the cake to his lover orally. Mouth to mouth, he then licked Ryosuke's lips and fed him orally again, and over again. He smirked when the cake was half eaten.

,' mmmmnnnhhhhh.......liking that Ryo-chan? I'll feed you more….."

Shirasagi drank some of the jasmine tea, and with the same method, he made Ryosuke drank it from his mouth, orally. He smiled and made out to Ryosuke. People around them starred and they swallowed their saliva as they saw the hot made out Shirasagi shared with Ryosuke. He kept on feeding Ryosuke the cake and also the tea, orally, over and over again. Shirasagi completely ignore his surroundings, he only wanted to please Ryosuke and just… taste him more. When the cake was done, he wiped his mouth clean and he licked Ryosuke's lips as well, seductively. He wrapped his arms around Rysuke.

,' how was is sweetie pie? Enjoy the snack? You want more perhaps?"

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Feb - 20:33

Akira did his usual seduction game with the cake. He fed it to me orally over and over again. He did the same with the tea. People were looking at us. Akkra asked me something but I just grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. A guy walked to our table and asked me how much I had to pay to get him. I was getting pissed. I got up and punched the guy in the face.

"My love is not a whore! The next person who asks for his number or his price will have their balls kicked up so high, they'll be your eyes! Do I make myself clear?!"

The guy I punched stood back up and hit me on the side of my head. That got me very dizzy. But then, I felt this overwhelming anger inside me. I glared at everyone, my eyes turned red and the markings on my skin blackened. A moment later, everyone was dead. I walked to the only man still alive. Akira. I brushed my fingers against his cheek.

"You srem surprised, Akira. Don't worry, Ryosuke is still in here. I am the Undertaker. Since his dad wanted him to be a gensono only, he sealed me away. I scared him. Thanks to this concussion, I was able to break free."

I smiled and brushed my fingers in Akira's hair, the same way Ryosuke does. I was called the Undertaker because ever since birth, I took people under...to hell. Seeing Akira still very worried, I sighed and hugged him gently in my arms.

"See? It's still Ryosuke. Same arms, same body. Let him rest for now, I'll give him back to you when it's safe for this body to sleep. Until then, consider me the necromancer side of him, okay?"

I kissed his lips, same type of kiss as he was used too. I then turned off the lights and we left the restaurant. I held Akira's hand and we walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb - 9:25

As he made out and fed his lover with the cake, a man came to them and said that Shirasagi was a whore. Of course, his lover, Ryosuke pissed off and he punched the guy. But then, out of nowhere, ryosuke changed. His eyes and face had different expression. This.. Shirasagi never saw before. All of the people are dead but the two of them. What was this about? Then, he noticed that Ryosuke had a split personality. This was his 'undertaker' then… but this guy looked just as hot as Ryosuke.. and the good news was.. this guy and Ryosuke was the same person. Now.. if Shirasagi could not 'rape Ryosuke' he was sure enough eh could 'rape' this one.

,' well… you are.. my lovely lover Ryosuke.. and… you know how long he's been holding back on me right? Why don't we… give him something good? You are him.. and I'm his lover.. so.. technically.. I'm your lover… right? Let's start then.. hottie.."

Shirasagi liked this, for him both ryosuke were all hot. The usual was cute, adorable, and this one, seemed to be wild and like beast.. he wondered if he would be devoured completely by this dark side of Ryosuke… it would be so exciting to try. Shirasagi did not waste any time, he dragged Ryosuke to the back room of the restaurant, and then, he immediately stripped himself naked. He slammed Ryosuke to the wall and made out to him so hard till he moaned. He kept on making out to his lover and his rectal got wet. Then, Shirasagi pushed Ryosuke to the bed inside that room. He stripped off the pants and took out that mighty cock out of its hiding place. He smirked. He licked the length of it and then, he pushed his rectal against that big cock. He pushed it so hard and he made that big thing went all the way inside. Deep inside him.

,' aaaahhhhhhnnnn!!! Yes!! Ryosuke!! Ryosuke!! Nnnhhh… so good!! Ooohh.. I've missed this so much… do me hard now!!! Aahhhnn!!"

Shirasagi went wild on his 'dark Ryosuke' he smirked and he slammed his butt harder and harder on his lover's cock. He felt so hot all voer right now. He had been waiting for long for this moment.. even if it's only one day.. it felt like forever to him. Shirasagi just couldn't get enough of his lover's heat and semen. He kept on going and he made ryosuke cum inside him and then, he squeezed that cock even more. This was just the beginning.

,' mmnhhh!!! Cum inside me more.. ryo-chan.. nnhh… fill me with your heat.. aaahhhnn.."

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Feb - 21:30

Well Akira didn't seem to mind at all that I wasn't actually his Ryosuke. Maybe I should find it strange that he got turned on with all these bodies around, then again, I really didn't give a damn. He was looking at me with such a hungry look, I got turned on. He just dragged me in the backroom and simply slammed me against the wall and took his clothes off to make out with me. My hands went straight on his hips and I enjoyed this. Ryosuke might be the kind and gentle, I was violent and rough. He pushed me on the bed and I licked my lips as I saw him almost tear open my pants to lick my dick like a hungry animal. Then he sat up on me and made me slip inside his tight little ass. I smirked and rammed my dick deeper inside him. He moaned and moved more and more. Ryosuke was used to this, but not me, I was technically a virgin spirit. I climaxed once and he begged for more.
I moved quickly and slammed hi back against the wall and ramming my dick hard and deep inside him. I made him scream and beg for more. I scratched his hips as I slammed inside him over and over again. He bled and I licked my fingers while looking straight in his eyes. He blushed and I grinned.

"Don't forget Akira, I'm the Undertaker. I have different...desires. Make me bleed, I'll make you bleed and scream for more."

[i]I leaned foward and licked his neck before bitting into it hard enough to taste blood. Delicious. I was Ryosuke while being different from him as well. I liked blood, I liked pain. I liked all of what sweet Ryosuke found dangerous. It thrilled me greatly. Blood, pain and pleasure mixed so well together. I licked the blood and then kissed him with his blood all over my tongue as my nails scratched his thighs and belly.[/iP
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb - 9:36

He loved Ryozuke, be it wild or gentle, as long as it's ryosuke, then shirasagi would be more than happy to spread his legs widely for him. Ryosuke played well and he did not even stop climaxing inside shirasagi's rectal.. how cute.. this wild beast was virgin? He felt so big down there and so excited, so Shirasagi's rectal was that great huh? He smirked when the 'undertaker' said that he liked it rough. Well. Then they would get along just fine. Ryosuke ended up biting Shirasagi's neck and drank some of his blood, that made shirasagi felt more excited and he tightened his hole around Ryosuke's cock.

,'aaahh!! Yes!!! Yes!! Ryosuke!!! Ryosuke stab it harder!! Aahhh.. bit me more!! More!!! Go wild on me more!!

Shirasagi was being raped so hard by this beast, and he was really enjoying it. Who know the gentle Ryosuke had such wild side? Shirasagi was shaking and moving his waist and hips together with this wild beast and eh was slowly losing his mind, as well as the beast Ryosuke. Shirasagi decided to make his lover bled, so that he would go harder and wilder on him. Shirasagi bit ryosuke's neck and nipples and sucked some blood from him. He licked Ryosuke's neck and then made out to him as he fed that beast with his own blood.

,' mmnnhh!!! Ryosuke!!! Too big!! Aahh!!! You're so huge inside me!!! More!! So good!! Harder!! Deeper!!"

Shirasagi was tightening his lewd rectal around Ryosuke so hard that he made the virgin beast kept on shooting his cum inside his hole. Shirasagi felt so full right now, this beast cum a lot.. too much semen inside him that his rectal started to spray out some seeds that was inside. That was when Shirasagi screamed in bliss and had orgasm. But he was still far from done, he knew it was the same with this wild beast.

,' you can cum more.. Ryosuke-chan.. fill me more…

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 9:36

This guy was exactly the way I liked them. Wild and shameless. His tight little hole kept asking for more and more. I gave him what he wanted. I slammed my dick in him over and over again, making him scream more.  When he bit me, I grew larger inside him and he started to say that I was too big. Yet he wanted more. Such a lewd lover my sweet half had. How could he handle him if he did not like to hurt people. This guy likes pain.
When Akira climaxed, I licked his semen and smirked. I slammed his back on the matress and lifted his legs on my shoulders. I could slam even deeper inside him now. I didn't stop moving even after I had climaxed. I just kept going, he kept getting me dirty while I filled him up without stopping. In the end, both of us were empty. But we couldn't stay here, if we were found having sex amongst the dead bodies, we'd be in very deep shit.
I didn't let Akira catch his breath, dressed him up and told him to hold my cum inside him. We ran. I brought him to a public bath, since it was so late, it was empty. We got naked, wrapped a small towel around our intimacy and we went in the hot water.

"Do you need my help to take all my seed out? Seeing how wild you are with me, are you really satisfied with Ryosuke?"

I was the wild man, Ryosuke wasn't that wild. Seeing how Akira liked it and knowing how Ryosuke did it, I was surprised that Akira wasn't looking for another partner. Then again, maybe that's why he jumped on me. Maybe little Gensono Ryosuke wasn't good enough. At that thought, I felt my chest tighten. Did his little heart hurt now? Did I struck a cord? I smirked and brought his lover closer to me, slipping my fingers in his rectal and letting my seed flow in the water. Akira moaned and I felt him get hard again.

"How lewd. We just finished, I'm helping you clean up and you start poking me with that? Maybe I should punish you."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 10:41

Shirasagi liked it the same , as long as it was Ryosuke then he would gladly give himself to him. He saw this big bad brute as his ryosuke too. They share one heart, body and soul right? Though the personality are different but for Shirasagi, they were the same. They were the Ryosuke that he loved.. his lover.. the one he held dearly the most. Then, as the sex became intense and more intense, they were all dry and then, Ryosuke brought Shirasagi to another place. Now, he was in a public bath and it was empty since it was late at night. Then, as Ryosuke grabbed him and made Shirasagi moaned, he proposed to punish him. But.. Shirasagi started to worried about the other ryosuke..

,' seemed that you're more stupid than my gentle Ryosuke. Didn't I tell you that I love you two the same? That I saw you two as my ryosuke? I love Ryosuke and everything about him. I don't care if he's wild or gentle, if it's him, I'll gladly spread my legs for him.. anytime he wanted me to."

Then, Shirasagi grabbed the 'dark' Ryosuke, and then, he slammed the guy against the pool wall. He starred deeply into those wild eyes and smirked.

,' where is he? I want him back. I want my Gensono.. you want to satisfy me? Then give me the other Ryosuke… the shy and gentle one.."

Then, Shirasagi kissed Ryosuke deeply and he moaned. Then, when he opened his eyes, he smiled.. there he was.. the shy and gentle Ryosuke that he missed all this time.. why did he took a long rest and leave Shirasagi alone with the dark him? Anyway.. Shirasagi was happy that Ryosuke was all right. He kissed his lover and then he licked Ryosuke's face.

,' there you are my sweet pie…tell me… you're not thinking I love that brute more than you right?? You're smarter than he was right? Coz I love you two the same.. you two are my lovely sweet pie Ryosuke anyway..so… how bout you ? want to hold me? Hug me? Kiss me? Do anything you want with me.. I missed you already…'

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 14:04

So little Akira wanted the Gensono back already? After seeing the way he reacted to my words, I knew I struck a sensitive corde. He wanted wild. He wanted me. He slammed me against the wall and I grinned at his wildness. Apparently, this guy was in denial.
When I opened my eyes, Akira smiled at me. He asked me if I wanted me to hold him now. I blushed and slowly started kissing his lips. That's when I noticed that my fingers were inside him. As we kissed I slowly moved them inside his tight little hole. He started moaning and trembling. He was so beautiful. He hoped that I wasn't thinking that he prefered my darker self. Well it was true the though had went in my mind but I would do anything to win him back.
I wanted more now. I moved my fingers more and more, then I slipped them out and made my lenght slip inside him. He started screaming. I groaned and moved in him hard and deep. I knew that he liked it hard and deep, even if I prefered having a nice romantic moment, but not Akira. Not my lover.
Though as i was making love to him, I heard two men coming in. Akira and I were in a dark corner, hidden from view, but Akira's voice was more then loud enough to be heard. I had to grabbed his face and kiss him hard and deep, muffling the sound of his screams. He climaxed over and over again while I filled him up as well. I could hear the men conversing and I could help wishing that they would get the hell away from here. I decided to use my powers and make the water icy cold around them. They complained and then got out to leave. I could finally let go of Akira's lips so he could scream out loud again.

"Damn Akira...you're so cute. Does it feel good to you? Want more? I do..."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 14:40

His little sweet lovely gensono is back! Finally.. Shirasagi could 'sink' his fangs on this cute lovely Ryosuke. He just want to devour this man wildly.. seriously, he missed him already.. how could this man slept for so long? What a mean guy, he needed to be punished! Shirasagi would punish this man. And he would do it. Hard, severely.

,' you know Ryosuke.. I think I should punish you for leaving me with that rude guy for so long… you're so rude!!! How could you leave me that way huh??'

How dare this man leave Shirasagi's Side? How dare he did that? Shirasagi who was a bit pissed off, grabbed Ryosuke and started to make out to him deeply, hard, intensely. He made both of them moan and then, he pushed Ryosuke on the ground as he started shaking his waist and hips to fuck that naughty dick more and harder.

He moved wildly on Ryosuke, making him climax countless times inside that rectal, and Shirasagi also climaxed all over Ryosuke again and again. He leaned closer and licked off his own cum from Ryosuke's chest. He was screaming out loud, calling to Ryosuke like there's no tomorrow.

,' aahhhhnn!! Go bigger Ryo-chan!! Fill me more!! More!!! I want more of your cum!! Aahahhhnnn!!! So good!! Aahh.. I missed this feeling… aahh… you bad boy!! aaahhh!! yes.. there... nnhh! how.. dare you.. nnhh.. leaving my side'
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 9:03

I couldn't just tell him that I couldn't wake up cause I was that tired, he wouldn't let that be an excuse for me. So I just let him ride me hard like this. He moved relentlessly, taking me deep and screaming my name. We kept making love like animals, I held onto him, I licked bite and kissed all the skin I could reach. Akira wanted more, all the time. He kept begging for me to het bigger, for me to fuck him more. I did what he ordered me to do.
When we were mostly satisfied, we got out of the common batthroom, and we headed home. Though the moment we went in, Akira pushed me on the bed and he raped me some more. We had sex until we both fainted in bliss.
I slept for hours, when I woke up, I felt more then better. I didn't go back in a coma, I was fine now. I saw my lover sleeping in the bed and I smiled. I sat up and stretched. Then I slipped out of the bed and headed to the kitchen. I made us both a delicious and nutricious breakfast. I brought it to the bed and gently woke up my cute lover. I kissed his lips gently and he moaned before opening his eyes.

"Good morning, Sweety. I made breakfast for you. Hey, I love you, Akira."

I smiled at him and then started feeding him. When I came to eat one banana dipped in my sweet sauce, I dropped it and it rolled down my chest, landing on my crotch. I looked up and saw the hunger in Akira's eyes. I blushed lightly and then bit my lower lip. I put the plate down and leaned back a bit.

"Do you...want to clean this mess up?"

I was normally the one being seduced, not the one trying to seduce. So I felt a bit awkward. Though I knew that just by saying that, Akira would be more then willing to lick anything off me.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 15:01

They made love as if they haven't done it for years. Shirasagi was really into it. Though in the end, they fainted and ended up sleeping. They slept for hours, long hours and then, when Shirasagi woke up, Ryosuke wanted to make breakfast for him, he smiled and let his lover did so. Then, as they had breakfast, Ryosuke seduced Shirasagi by making the sweet sauce dropped on his chest and crotch. Now.. if this guy wanted Shirasagi to rape him again, he was doing a good job!!

With a smirk, Shirasagi grabbed the banana, ate it a bit and then, he dipped his hands into the sweet sauce and applied it all over Ryosuke's cock. He leaned closer and started to suck on that cock, he sucked it real hard and licking the sweet sauce clean as well. Then, when ryosuke ejaculate inside Shirasagi's mouth, he simply smiled at his lover. He grabbed Ryosuke's face and he secretly, dipped his hands into the sauce, then applied it all over his rectal and crotch.

,' hhhmmmm My lovely Ryosuke… are you asking me to rape you? Coz I'll gladly rape your naughty big penis again now… mmmhhh… that cock looks delicious… nnnnhhh…"

Shirasagi who was already wet and sticky in the rectal, simply took that erection inside his hole, completely. It went so deep and then, Shirasagi moved his hips and waist fast, eagerly, wildly, he fucked that cock again and after some time, they both climaxed. Shirasagi slipped that cock out form his rectal and he lied down on ryosuke, making out to him hard.

,' mmnnnhhh. So lovely ryo-chan… do we.. have class today? Or you want to rape me all day long?
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 11:14

I guess I was good to seduce as well, Akira didn't hesitate a second before sucking on my dick and then ridding me. We had a very intense and hot sex before we were satisfied. Akira kissed me and asked me if we had class today or if I wanted to have sex with him all day. I smiled at him.

"Even though it sounds like an incredibly good idea, I'm afraid we have class with Mira Sensei and Sen then we have body painting and in the afternoon, Herbology with Kazuki Sensei and our final class is with the new Cooking Teacher."

I kissed my lover, picked him up in my arms and brought him to the bath. I washed him gently, then washed myself. I then helped him dress up and fought him to be able to dress myself up, he kept taking my clothes off.
Mira Sensei was absent today so it was only with Sen and his wife. Maybe I should ask Akira...no, he'd pribably laugh and say it's ridiculous and that he didn't need that. After that class, we went to body painting where we learned to make our own paint. During lunch, Akira and I kept making out and barely ate. After lunch, we went to Kazuki's class and learn how to create a good anti poison. Classes were long and everything I looked at Akira, he was seducing me in a new way. Finally, it was cooking class. So to not stain my cape, I took it off. I was topless and this time, I knew Akira would be seduced. I tied up my hair so they don't go in the food and the Sensei smirked. I was ready for anything now.

"Today, I'll teach you guys how to make a chocolate mousse so perfect that it'll feel like sex in your mouth."

I smirked. I owed one to Sensei. This was perfect to seduce my Akira. I did what the recipe asked for and when we whipped the melted chocolate, some flew in Akira's face. I grabbed his chin and slowly licked it off. I ignored the splatters on my chest and belly. I licked my thumb as I stared at him and I saw him blush.

"Something wrong Akira?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 13:17

After the intense sex, they had a very tight schedule it seemed. Their schedule was just full and Shirasagi barely remember the lesson after this! He did not care, whatever, he would just go wherever Ryousuke go and that would be the plan. So, first thing first, they ended up in cooking class. Shirasagi and Ryosuke was about to make chocolate or things like that. When the teacher said " a chocolate mousse that tasted like sex" Shirasagi put his attention to whatever the sensei said, now this, could be something good for Ryosuke!
Shirasagi smirked as he saw some chocolate on Ryousuke, if he wanted to be raped, he did amazingly good. With a smirk, shirasagi pushed Ryousuke against he class' wall and he just licked everything on Rousuke, all of it. He even bit Rousuke's nipples and sucked them hard before letting them go.

,' now… everything looks great for me, sweet Ryou-chan…"

Shirasagi just got an idea for their.. hot exercise tonight, chocolate mousse all over Ryousuke, that would be very tasty. But… damn it.. that time was still far from them.. they just start the class. So, Shirasagi got back on the cooking table and he cleaned things up now. He cleaned the table and everything. People starring at him, blushing, they blushed after seeing what Shirasagi did to Ryousuke. Whatever, he did not care about it. He cleaned his lover and then, the principal made announcement that some students would need to take extra course in battle class. With Sen, and his newlywed wife, Kurenai. And Shirasagi's name, Ryosuke's name was on the list. So, after the cooking, they went back to the extra class with the two martial art teachers.

During the extra class with Kurenai, Shirasagi teased him a bit, knowing that he made Sen proposed him, that must be something! So, during break, Shirasagi got closer to Kurenai and he whispered to him

,' ne…Kurenai-san.. what did you do to sen to make him marry you? Something.. like.. wearing a sexy clothes maybe?"

Kurenai blushed and he was all red, how cute, such a cute wife Sen got for himself. Kurenai only said that it was just.. simply.. go with the flow and he did not really understand. He was blushing red and ran towards sen, hugging him. How adorable sweet couple really. Well.. if it was Shirasagi, he would devour Ryosuke! Not hugging him! When Ryosuke got closer to Shirasagi, he grabbed his lover's arms and then said to him.

,' if it were me, I would do more than hugging you, I'll rape and devour you completely!"

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 13:15

My seduction worked more, too much. He just pushed me against the wall and licked my chest and belly. It made the students around blush and all, but I didn't care. Akira had made me become so openly perverted that if I had no control, I would ram my dick in his ass right now. Though I held back and we kept in control for now. After. I was going to rape him after. Though that time had to wait even further, we were called for more classes with Sen and Kurenai. So after the cooking class we went back to combat class where we both trained a bit more. Sen and Kurenai were so cute together, you could see that they love eachother, I had a feeling when people saw Akira and I, they saw me, and then they saw the sex crazed Akira all over me. I didn't mind, but we would never look as cute and romantic as those two. And to prove my point, as I watched them clinging lovingly to eachother, Akira said that he wouldn't just hug me, he'd rape me. I his my pain and smirked at him. Maybe that was why the other side of me existed. This way I could please Akira to the fullest. I softly told him that I love him and then I got a big headache. My other side wanted his fun too. And since Akira wanted sex and practically oy sex, he was fighting much more to be on the surface. Sen felt that, cams to me and just hit my forehead. I was better this Sen then took Akira a little further.

"I see that you are the dominant man in this relationship. I get that you like sex, but look at him. The guy is a very gentle man. Here's trick to keep him by your side forever, give him some sweet time as well as hot times. Here, take my pass for the common bathroom. Lock it, give him something tender. This guy is afraid of disappointing you."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 13:59

Shirasagi loved this man. But somehow, the way Ryosuke reacted to Shirasagi showed that he was not confident on himself. Akira showed his interest on Ryosuke as much as he could, he showed ryosuke that he loved him, in his own way. Perhaps rough and a bit dominating and sometimes lewd. But those.. were how Shirasagi expressed himself, his lover, his feelings, his desire over his loved one. Was it not good? Was Ryosuke too good for him maybe?

He had been a very wild man, very wild soul, and he loves dominating. He just did not know how to hold back and how to express his feelings in any other way. Perhaps he should learn about that. When he was talking with Ryosuke, his lover suddenly in pain and sen punched Ryosuke. Then, sen gave something to Shirasagi as they walked a bit far from Ryosuke. He gave some advise and it was a bit of a work for. Hold back and gave Ryosuke his sweet moments. Without sex. Problem was, every time shirasagi touched this hot sexy lover of his, he would want to mate with him, making out with him, called him.. scratch him… eat him up! Now….how could he suppress his lust and desire over ryosuke? He need to think about that!!

When sen go back to the class, he simply poked Ryosuke and they continue the practice. Shirasagi hasn't back yet. He was still a bit far from the training area. He was thinking…how…how he could hold back? Not having sex with ryosuke for some time? Or maybe he need a therapist? Maybe shirasagi was damaged in his head and personality? Maybe he needed help and doctor? He seriously did not know what could he do with this pass.. if they go there, only two of them, well.. no need to ask what would happen after that…knowing that Ryosuke might not like it. Shirasagi did not know what to do. To think that he was such bad lover for Ryosuke…he needed some time to clear his head and think properly. And so, Shirasagi walked out from the room and he went to teacher's room, psychological teacher's room. He needed consultant and maybe some medicine to make him ' more normal'

,' sensei!... can you.. cure me? I mean… I have this.. crazy hormone over ryosuke and… he might not like that so.. can you.. maybe.. just.. cure me mentally? Or.. just fix me?"

The teacher was lost for a moment, but then, he understood what shirasagi asked. Another crazy patient for the teacher then! After one hour of mental counseling, Shirasagi was given some medicine. Those pills would help him calm down if he got all excited and instincts go wild. He took one meds and then, went back to Ryosuke. He grabbed his lover. It felt different, surely the medicine was working good!! When touching Ryosuke and looking at him like this, Shirasagi did not feel aroused or want to jump on him, the meds was good then.

,' uhhmm do you want to go to the bath house? Its big and comfy?"
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 10:19

It was strange, Akira left after class to go see a doctor. I wondered if he felt I'll, but when I went to the infirmary, he wasn't there. Weird. I was definitely worried.
When he came back to me, he simply kissed me and then asked if we could go to the bath house. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bath house. We got naked and I turned around to see his naked body but what I saw scared me beyond comprehension. Usually, he is always hard when he sees ms naked, not this time. It wasn't hard and his face wasn't flustered or anything. We went in the bath and I grabbed him, my hands slowly brushed along his body. My lips slowly kissed his neck and went down to his chest. It was weird and it scared me even more because his dick was still soft. Maybe I didn't attract him anymore. Maybe what we had was now over. I let go and backed away lightly. I didn't dare look in his face and my eyes filled with tears of heartbreak. If my body wasn't good enough for him anymore, then I didn't want him to see it. I used my powers to make the water surround me like clothing and made it so opaque that my skin couldn't be seen.

"I...Don't look at me...You...it...I...I'll always love you..."

I got out of the bath and just stumbled my way to my room. My plan and practically empty room. Only the books on the shelves could show that someone stays here. I closed the door and laid face first in my bed. I knew it. He was definitely going to grow tired of me. I just didn't expect it to hurt so much. I cried. I have no shame in saying it. I cried. The man I have lived since childhood has finally rejected me. I could hear Father's voice saying that I was nothing but a servant and that I got carried away. It was never my place to be by his side. I was nothing but the slave he should walk on in order to keep his feet clean. I have embarrassed myself again. How could I think that a man like him could ever love a thing like me? He'll find someone better now and he'll forget about me. I will be nothing more then a bad moment in his life.

In the bath house

"Did you see that? Shirasagi completely rejected Ryosuke. That means Ryosuke is up for grabs! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 12:35

They went to the bath place but it all went wrong. They kissed, they cuddled but then Ryosuke pushed Shirasagi away and it went wrong. He was lost when Ryosuke said not to look at him and he saw his lover covering his body with water… what happened? Was something wrong? Did Akira did something bad? He felt bad now, he did not know what he had to do anymore. But one thing was for sure, he did not want Ryosuke to be like that!

Shirasagi ignored the fools who talked about Ryosuke. He just got out from the bath and got dressed. He went back to his room, hoping that Ryosuke was there, but no, he was not. And so, Shirasagi went to Ryosuke's room, it was next to his. And it was a bit smaller. When he entered the room, he locked the door and he saw Ryosuke on his bed. He was hiding his face and he… cried…

,' i…. did I do something wrong? Ryosuke I love you….please look at me?"

All that Shirasagi wanted was to make Ryosuke happy. He knew that him being a sex crazed person and overwhelmed with 'crazy over Ryosuke' hormone made his lover felt bad… but this plan.. was not working out well. Then, Shirasagi put things together, he sat on the bed, held his legs against his chest and he put his chin on his crossed arms.

,' i… know you hated it when i… went all over you like a sex crazed lust driven person so….i… went to see doctor today…i… asked him to fix some things in me coz…. I think that's what you wanted….i…I'm sorry that..I'm a lewd lustful person… I know you'd prefer someone like Kurenai.. over maybe like usui or Akuryo they… are more civilized than me…"

Shirasagi knew.. he would push down and do lustful things on Ryosuke if he saw him naked. He has this ' ryosuke crazed' hormone in him. He could hold back but not for long before he pushed down and raped his beloved ryosuke…perhaps… he was too dirty for this man….
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 9:07

To my surprise, Akira came to my room and begged me to look at him. How could I? My body wasn't good enough for him anymore. His dick stayed soft, limp. But then he said he did this because he thought I hated the fact that he was sex crazed. I suddenly looked up at him in shock.

"Akira! That's not it! It's not the fact that you're sexually over active that I dislike. I'm afraid that...if we do it too often...then you'll get tired of me and go see elsewhere...I just...I wish it could be a little more...special...You know me, I'm a sensitive romantic."

I had always been the type of man who would seduce with words, take the man I love on dates and gently make love to him all through the night, however, with Akira it was not always possible. His sex drive was through the roof all the time.
To make him feel better, I grabbed him and started making out with him. Though I didn't know if that medicine would unable him to get excited. I kept kissing him and it seemed to me that the meds he was taking weren't as strong as his desire for me, he got hard. He moaned. I wanted him to understand that I would give him all the sex he wanted, if he let me give him a romantic date from time to time without sex in the middle. I pushed my fingers inside his rectal and saw him arch his back in pleasure.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking you out on a date. Try to resist until after the date, while we're in your room, washing or upon arrival. For now, let me see you get excited as you look at me. I don't ever want to see your dick stay limp when I'm naked in front of you! Do you like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 11:16

He thought, Ryosuke hated him being wild and lewd. Well.. this kind of strange 'syndrome' only occur around Ryosuke, that's it. Just him. Shirasagi would not have this kind of wild sex drive if that was not Ryosuke. Tough as they talked a bit, the medicine started to wore off and at that moment, Shirasagi's sense went wild….again…When Ryosuke made out to him and slipped his fingers inside his rectal, it was all gone an done.. Shirasagi could not hold it if Ryosuke did things like this! He smirked and he pushed Ryosuke down to the bed.

,' well.. if you really like the wild and lewd me..then… I won't hesitate to rape you now… my lovely Ryosuke… though of course for tomorrow, I will… try…. To hold back…but I won't promise you."

Of course, for Ryosuke, he could try hold back his lewd hot, burning desire and passion but.. he could not guarantee if it's going to work. Well.. if he could not hold it, then he'll just push his lover down and raped him! Again! As for now, since Ryosuke already light up the flame, then let it burn high!

Shirasagi stripped naked in no time and he spread his legs on Ryosuke, he made his lover's cock slipped inside him. His rectal was already wet and lewd, its throbbing and squeezing Ryosuke eagerly. He moaned loudly and leaned closer to make out to his lover. He made out hard to Ryosuke and he also made love hard and wild on him.
It took them countless hours and countless orgasm before they're done. And when they're done, Ryosuke was covered with bite marks, hickeys, clawed marks.. it's just all over his body. And his cock, well.. Shirasagi practically squeezed it dry. He smirked and kissed his lover gently when their love making were done.

,' hhmmmmmmmhh…. That was so.. amazing… it felt like heaven… mmhh… Ryo-chan I think I want us to cuddle now… let's prepare for tomorrow's date…"

Then, Shirasagi fell asleep in Ryosuke's arms. They both slept soundly till morning came.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 10:07

When I woke up the next morning, I was sore. My body was covered in scratches and bruises. Akira completely lost it last night. I smirked as I made my way to my feet and then to the bathroom. I saw the damage in the mirror and sighed with a smile. It was as if he marked me to claim me as territory. I noticed a bite mark on my nipple and rubbed it gently. It was still very sensitive. Painful. With another sigh, I walked in my shower and let the water wash over my body. It felt good.
Before long, I felt arms wrapping around me from my back. I turned to see Akira cuddling me. I smiled and turned around to hold him as well. This was....a cute moment. I hugged him and then gave him a very soft kiss. What was fun with Akira is that it takes him time to wake up sometimes, so until he wakes up completely, I hot to be soft and caring with him. My kiss kept going for a bit, my hands touching his soft skin, holding him against me. I knew when he woke up more since he started kissing me harder and my back was pushed up against the wall. I chuckled and made him stop.

"So eager so early Akira. Keep some for after our date. Good morning, love."

I smiled at him and washed myself, then his body, making him shiver and moan a bit, I knew I was turning him on, but I would do nothing sexual until after our date. I got dressed and then dressed my lover. First order of business, we went to the aquarium. We ran around to catch all the shows. We were soaked but I thought of bringing clean, dry clothes. We got changed and then I brought him to a restaurant, not a big expansive one, but a fun and enjoyable one. We had fun there too, watching some people dancing. Then, I paid a carriage pulled by four beautiful white horse for a ride. H
We sat close to eachother, holding eachother in our arms. We kissed under the stars and the moon. I had fun, I was having my romantic moment.

"Thank you, Akira. This made me very happy."

We went home right after the carriage ride and I was prepared to be pounced on.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jul - 9:44

Shirasagi, he had this.. Ryosuke crazed hormone' this kind of hormone which was strange and made him wanted to rape his lover all the time. Hyper sex? Perhaps, but only on Ryosuke! Though for his beloved, Shirasagi was willing to hold back, he was willing to check his… ' crazy hormone' though the whole day, he was practically seducing Ryosuke and making out to him all he could.

Though he was keeping his lust in check in order to allow Ryosuke to have his sweet moment. Honestly, for Shirasagi, such sweet moments were every hour spend with his beloved, t did not matter be it sex, making out, or just hugging. But Ryosuke had different definition of romantic, and this was fun too. More like fun rather than romantic.

In the end of the date, Shirasagi could not take it anymore and he just jumped on his beloved. It did not take long for him to 'rape' Ryosuke all he wanted. He smirked as he pushed down Ryosuke on the bed, he stripped naked and he actively sucking his lover's cock, eagerly, he let Ryosuke came couple of times inside his mouth and then, since Shirasagi was already wet, he just spread his legs widely and ride Ryosuke hard

Shirasagi was clawing and kissing Ryosuke eagerly, he squeezed that thick cock as if there's no tomorrow, he gave his beloved lots of bite marks and everything else. They made love for hours and hours more, Ryosuke was practically 'beaten up' , thanks to Shirasagi's wildness . he might be the one in the 'bottom' but he was as wild as wolf in heat when it comes to Ryosuke.

The next morning, Shirasagi woke up and he kissed Ryosuke gently, he could see all the mark he gave , he felt happy, satisfied.

,' hmmm… now… everyone will know who you belong to… "

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec - 9:57

I didn't fight him off, nor did I complain when he did exactly as predicted. Though he was unusually wild and I knew my body would bear the mark of his passionate embrace. I let him do what he wanted, let him play with my body all night. He held his end of the bargain, I would hold mine.
However, the next morning was a whole other story. I was definitely sore. I walled over to the bathroom and Akira's words came to my mind. People would know who I belonged to. I smirked. A boxing tiger? Bite marks, claw marks, bruises, I had been thoroughly beat up. I filled myself a cup of water and slowly drank it. That's when I noticed an odd bruise in my neck. I leaned closer to the mirror and frowned. I recognized the design. This was no bruise. It was a curse mark. The design told me that it wasn't dangerous, but my voice was sealed. I couldn't undo this curse. Akira excelled in cursing, like any other nekuromamsa not in removing one. I needed a teacher for this. I went to my lover and slowly shook him out of his slumber. I gave him the sign to keep quiet and then showed him the mark my neck. I knew he didn't do it. It just wasn't safe to talk in presence of the mark. I signed him to get dressed as I was putting my pants, then my cape on. We needed a teacher to get rid of this. When my Akira was ready, I led him in the school. Cadenza was creepy and cruel. Probably even evil, but he would know how to get rid of this curse. So I headed to his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just another lonely day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3